[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey remember that time where Marida triggered a reactor explosion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16

File: Marida_Cruz_other_outfit.png (632KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Marida_Cruz_other_outfit.png
632KB, 1280x720px
Hey remember that time where Marida triggered a reactor explosion and blew a hole in a colony resulting in hundreds if not thousands of deaths?

Presumably the light of Zeon is the nuclear explosion.
>>
>>14075512
Ayy, how's life Riddhe?
>>
File: 1456897047738.jpg (72KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456897047738.jpg
72KB, 848x480px
low quality bait
>>
File: GOD IS DEAD.jpg (118KB, 817x561px) Image search: [Google]
GOD IS DEAD.jpg
118KB, 817x561px
>you will never take in a loli puru and raise her as your daughter
>>
File: Delta taking care of business.gif (2MB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
Delta taking care of business.gif
2MB, 300x166px
Remember that time where Riddhe vaporized some bitch that was melting babies?

Apparently he was the bad guy.
>>
>>14075512
>>14075782
OP please no one cares about your feddie butthurt
>>
>>14075782
Babies who are family/friends/live in the general area of the military aren't considered human anyway.
>>
>>14075512
That was an accident. Anyway Amuro did it first.
>>
>>14075512
Riddhefags, not even once.
>>
Doesnt matter, she is still my waifu <3
>>
>>14075782
>She surrendered
>He shot her
What is a war crime?
>>
>>14075966
This DESU senpai
>>
ITT: op sucks riddhe's cuck dick, gets ignored
>>
>>14075966
It's not a surrender unless you actually say it.

Newtypes are teaching our children all the wrong lessons. I bet one day, they'll forget how to talk entirely!
>>
>>14075966
>surrendering telepathically
>holding any weight whatsoever as evidence
>>
>>14076062
Someone has to, Mineva sure as hell won't be.
>>
File: check in.png (47KB, 986x860px) Image search: [Google]
check in.png
47KB, 986x860px
>>14075966
>have gun up
>get shot by cops
>they didnt know i didnt intend to shoot
>>
>>14076425
>press big red button and surrender right after
>muh rights are violated, they killed her because of misosoupsogyny
>>
>>14075966
>What is a war crime?
Feds are exempt from war crimes if they commit them against Zeon.
It says so in this handy book my good and trusted friend Bask gave me.
>>
>>14076447
>>
>>14076425
>have already murdered dozens of people with said gun
>>
>>14076444
#newtypelivesmatter
>>
>>14075966
>>14076447
>>14076444
>Surrendered
>Still shooting a giant fucking beam
Sending mixed singles here, normally when someone surrenders they don't keep shooting.
>>
File: 1457569098954.jpg (160KB, 472x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457569098954.jpg
160KB, 472x600px
>>14076447
>>
>>14075820
True though, soldiers are hawkish militaristic right-wing murderers who don't deserve to live and the same applies to their friends and family and anyone who is morally bankrupt enough to go near them. Those babies would have grown up to become mass murderers anyway.
>>
>>14075782

>biggest accomplishment was beating someone who already gave up
>then goes on to kill best puru

yeah, he was
>>
>>14076463
b-b-b-but the psychoframe did it
s-s-she didnt intend to shoot
>>
File: 1458148477408.png (205KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1458148477408.png
205KB, 330x319px
>>14075966
>>She surrendered
>LITERALLY SHOOTING AT THEM
>"""""""""surrendered"""""""""

Oh man.
>>
>>14076463

she deflects her own beam right before riddhe kills her
>>
>>14076469
>took the lead when others refused to
>kills useless whore who wasn't half bad in battle

I must not be reading this clearly.
>>
>>14076476
she didn't broadcast it over the radio so it doesn't count

you can't surrender -emotionally- and then expect fucking riddhe of all people to be able to sense that and not fire at you
>>
File: 1444553195539.gif (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444553195539.gif
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>14076476
That was the Unicorn hacking into the psychoframe like when it stole the funnels you dumb zeek revisionist
>>
>>14075782

what a fucking badass, beating the shit out of someone who had already given up

>gets murked by banshee 5 mins later

lel
>>
>>14076484
>>14076476
>Shooting at someone
>Intentionally miss
>"Surrendering"
This event really should have followed the source material
>>
>>14076481
both named characters he killed gave up and stood still, waiting to get shot

you really think killing them was a display of skill?
>>
>Malevolent presence in the psycommu is trying to do bad shit, like originally with the NT-D
>She is slowly, but surely with Banana's help suppressing it
>Gets shot before it fully succeeds by a well meaning but ignorant Riddles

I don't see why Banagher could just have explained that to Riddhe and then the two of them could have double teamed her machine, disabling it so it couldn't fire and then help her.

But Bans and Rids are dumb people as a rule.
>>
>>14076481

his greatest accomplishment is shooting 2 stationary targets
>>
>>14076492
fukui's writing is so hamfisted that if you couldn't tell it was supposed to be "tragic" because she let go of her demons right after firing, I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>14076466
Are you a kuntala?
>>
>>14075512
As expected of my waifu
>>
>>14076508
there is literally nothing wrong with being kuntala
>>
>>14076501
And helping stop a colony laser.

>>14076497
To be fair they had like 8 seconds. Plus, as Riddhe, I'd rather kill her than take the chance of that thing firing off even once more.
>>
This is why women just shouldn't fucking pilot death machines.
>>
>>14076538
at least she didn't vomit, piss, and shit herself on death
>>
>>14076540
that's because loni is a diaperwaifu
>>
>>14076533
There is everything wrong with acting like Luin Lee
>>
>>14076551
wearing a diaper does not stop vomiting, pissing, or shitting

it merely contains it
>>
>>14076554
you're just a dumb earth racist and you probably support dictators too
>>
>>14076559
This is why you could never be trusted with technology
>>
File: riddherichbitchmarcenas.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
riddherichbitchmarcenas.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
Can you imagine how better the show would have been if Marida'd just killed him when he was in the Delta Plus? I'd much rather have damaged goods in a gundam than a pilot whose only personality is that he's a cuck and can't fight.
>>
>>14076359
Didn't Loni purposely put up the reflectors to block the out going beam and then STRAIGHT AFTER riddhe goes and shoots anyway? (Or was it all just weirdly cut)
>>
>>14076571
riddhe's plan was to fly under the giant beam cannon shot, maybe they just assumed the deflectors were there to warp/bend the beam to try and hit them as they closed in
>>
>>14075782
This girl Loni's story was so much better in the novels than the ova
>>
RiddieRapeLoniShambloCockpit.doc
>>
Can some kind anon please post the dick calculation? I lost mine some few weeks ago
>>
>>14076425
>I can't put the gun down I've got a muscular disease and my arms are locked up but if you come at me from my side you can disarm me I swear!
Except she didn't get through the first couple words there because Riddhe is a dickhole.
>>
>>14075966
But it was impossible for Riddhe to know that she surrendered, from his perspective he was seconds away from himself, Banagher and countless more civilians being vaporised. The only indication he could have possibly picked up was that the reflectors blocked the shot, but in that moment with seconds to make a decision and no knowledge of her telepathic surrender there was no way to reasonably notice that it even happened or that it was not an attempt at a new tactic or other weapon system failure.

There's no reasonable way to actually condemn Riddhe in that scenario.
>>
>>14077260
Except for Banagher is yelling at him to cool his jets. And he lives in a world where the possibility of Newtypes should be common knowledge (or, at least, he knows that weird shit happens to people in psychoframe'd mobile suits, such that they seem to have weirdly prescient awareness). I know this is a proxy argument for other kinds of shootings, and my thoughts are the same there, too. The "I'm going to be the one who goes home tonight, no matter what," rationale is toxic, and even if you survive, you create more enemies. It's better to do everything you can to make peace. And unlike in the real world, this wasn't a "shoot a gun out of his hand" scenario; Riddhe COULD have disabled the MA without killing the pilot. For all he knew, the machine might have carried on without her. No matter how you look at it, he shouldn't have killed her; it would have been better to hold off or destroy the actual weapon.
>>
>>14077428

And what would the outcome be then? Loni either dies on the battlefield or is captured and sentenced to death, and disregarding the matter of alternate perspectives and one knowing things the other doesn't, I don't think there's any room for mercy when the person you're pointing a gun at has vaporized innocent civilians out of spite.

I thought we dealt with this waifu crap an eon ago.
>>
>>14077428
>Except for Banagher is yelling at him to cool his jets.
But Banagher didn't do that, Banagher just bitched out and said "WAAAAH I CAN'T DO IT!" and then Riddhe stepped up instead.

You're asking Riddhe to risk the lives of hundreds on the off chance that psychic pseudo science was happening without his knowledge. I mean come the fuck on.
>>
>>14076504
>fukui's writing is so hamfisted that if you couldn't tell it was supposed to be "tragic" because she let go of her demons right after firing, I don't know what to tell you

I thought Fukui's original writing had her father shoot her after she throws a fit about not wanting to continue to operate a massive death machine along with him?
>>
>>14076615
I'm really kind of hoping we get a proper Dakar arc in this TV series. OVA Loni was retarded.
>>
>>14077450
>out of spite.
To be fair, that was mostly the psycoframe malfunctioning and amplifying her angst to rampage levels like it did with Banagher at Laplace

Even at Dakar, the remnants attacked on a holiday when the government district was virtually vacant to minimize civilian casualties outside of the government building. Loni was bloodthirsty, but she wasn't completely indiscriminate in her anger.
>>
File: riddhe is awesome unicorn.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
riddhe is awesome unicorn.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>14075782

>not webm
>>
File: gihren not hitler lol.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gihren not hitler lol.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>14075966
>What is a war crime?

Murdering half the population on earth because you got butthurt?
>>
>>14077600
why does the unicorn fall so slowly
>>
File: gundam unicorn loves peace.jpg (186KB, 776x854px) Image search: [Google]
gundam unicorn loves peace.jpg
186KB, 776x854px
>>14077606

Because its pilot is a little bitch who didn't get slapped enough.
>>
>>14077428
That level of knowledge would require Newtype-tier UNDERSTANDING to happen in those short few seconds.

From a soldier's perspective, Banana bitched out as the superweapon was about to fire another shot. So he took the magnum away from him and finished the job. There's no way you can factor in him knowing about evil psychoframe or Newtype shit (remember how hard everyone tries to forget Axis Shock?) or that her weapon wasn't pointed directly at them for two seconds. If you cut out all the flashes of Loni's face from the scene, you would have no way of telling that she surrendered in a way that Riddhe could have picked up on.

If anything, it was Banana's fault for not stopping Riddhe and explaining what was going on. He was the only one who had full knowledge of the situation but the only thing he could say is "I can't!". Riddhe is not at fault here, he reacted just as he was taught and had no other reason to act otherwise, even if Loni was surrendered. That's why it's tragic.
>>
>>14075782
It's okay when those are feddies and the girl is brown
>>
>>14077606
Automatic stabilization.
>>
>>14076533

Here's your (you), livestock
>>
>>14076845

Maridatook120000000penises.png
>>
File: orphans.jpg (473KB, 2401x1513px) Image search: [Google]
orphans.jpg
473KB, 2401x1513px
Hey /m/, I am new to the whole "mecha" thing. I was blown away with how great Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans was and I wanted to try more Gundam mecha.

I saw Gundam Unicron was airing this season and I thought I should give it a try. I was told else where that I should watch some of the older Gundam mecha before viewing Gundam Unicorn.

I tried watching the first Gundam mecha movie and I couldn't get past the first 10 minutes. The art and animation is awful and the main character is such a bitch unlike Mika. I don't think I can sit through 3 movies and god knows how many episodes.

Do I really have to watch that older crap to appreciate Unicorn? I asked some guys on Reddit and was told Gundam Seed and Destiny were basically a retelling of the original stuff.

What is /m/'s opinion?
>>
>>14077700
epic
truly epic
>>
>>14077700
The /m/ hivemind withholds its opinion at this time. Nice bait though, I hope you get some replies.
>>
>Gundam Unicron
I'd watch it.
>>
File: it is a subtle bait.jpg (20KB, 376x410px) Image search: [Google]
it is a subtle bait.jpg
20KB, 376x410px
>>14077700
>>
>>14077783
>subtle
Wew lad.
>>
File: MUH righteousness.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
MUH righteousness.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>14077600
Ridhe is a cuck but at least he killed more than Ein
>>
>>14077700
You tried way too hard to make bait of this low a quality. I'm not mad, just disappointed.
>>
>>14077600
Wait, wait. Order of events here:
>Riddhe and Banagher assault
>Loni surrenders psychically
>Banagher refuses to fire (thus avoiding a war crime himself; he had knowledge of his opponent's surrender, even if it was Newtype bullshit; killing them then would have been unethical)
>Weapon fires
>The reflectors stop the beam
>Riddhe grabs the beam rifle, turns around, fires the shot

Uh. Any reasonable observer would have seen the reflectors deflecting the beam. It's not questionable at all that Riddhe took a shot that he didn't have to; the only question is if it would be reasonable, based on common knowledge of Newtype bullshit, that he could put Banagher's reaction together with the reflector thing to grok that the enemy might have stood down. Keep in mind that Riddhe has seen Banagher fight before; it's not like this would have been his first kill.
>>
>>14077962
>enemy is leveling a city
>bitch boy refuses to fire on her
>enemy fires one shot that seems to be stopped, maybe by Unicorn, maybe by the MA, who knows but she still fired the shot
>take her out before she can kill more babies
I probably would have done the same thing. However, if Banagher had said something to the effect of "Wait!" or "Stop!" or "She surrendered!" then it's a whole different story (even though Riddhe would still be doing right as a soldier in that case and free from official accusations of war crimes, morally he would have been obligated to take notice) but he had nothing to go on. There is absolutely no way a normal person knows how Newtypes can communicate like that.

Literally the only thing he had to go on was the fact that the last shot was reflected, which is hardly a sign of surrender.
>>
Loni and Banagher's psychic conversation literally does not matter, because Banagher could not be assed to tell Riddhe the fight was over.

No, shouting "I CAN'T DO IT" isn't the same thing as "WAIT SHE SURRENDERED!"
>>
Sure are a lot of cucks in here.
>>
>>14075512
Marida literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>14078036
>doing right as a soldier
>killing a surrendered enemy combatant regardless of official affiliation
Objectively wrong. Ask the brit bong that executed that captured jihadi how it went for him.
>>
>>14081397
>surrendered enemy
>blasting away
>still inside their machine

Also, there's a pretty big difference between captured and what happened in the episode.
>>
>>14081691
The question was 'if he knew she surrendered would it still be right', and you said yes.
>>
>>14081711
>you
Nope. First reply in that chain.
>The question was 'if he knew she surrendered would it still be right', and you said yes.
I disagree with this actually, but he didn't know, and hence was justified. Also, Loni never officially surrenders, and Banagher's reaction isn't one of a tactical decision to save his hide from a "war crime", it's one of pussying out. "I can't do it" vs. "I won't execute a surrendered enemy"

Really, you're pursuing a hypothetical.
>>
>>14081397
"Wait she surrendered" from Banagher isn't a surrender from Loni, which is why I say it was still his duty to take her out. Newtype conversation can't be trusted as a valid source. However, morality goes above duty and he could have (if he had known Banagher was actually trying to stop him) stopped for just a moment to consider the situation. Still a very risky move considering the situation, though, because if she didn't surrender and he missed due to hesitation then he has failed. But a choice he could have made nonetheless.
>>
>>14081787
>if she didn't surrender
you're implying God and everyone among us didn't sit there and watch as she literally lost the will to fight. This isn't some mystery, we saw it happen.
>>
>>14081902
So if Banagher says "She surrendered!" then Riddhe should take that chance? Banagher could have been wrong, from Riddhe's point of view. I'm saying that in his situation, he would have to factor that in when deciding if he would hesitate. And this is about not shooting the pilot who just laid waste to a decent chunk of the city.
>>
>>14081902
Holy shit.

There are actual protocols for surrender. Firing a beam isn't one of them.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.