[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people harp on Alto for being more interested in the sky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: sharon-apple-1.jpg (63KB, 432x525px) Image search: [Google]
sharon-apple-1.jpg
63KB, 432x525px
Why do people harp on Alto for being more interested in the sky than waifus when Isamu was the same way?

I mean, they both eventually got the girl anyway, so it's all good.
>>
>>14074413

Because we only had to put up with Isamu for 3 episodes or one movie and it actually went well out of the way to showcase his love for flying instead for 20 something episodes of ROMANTIC HIJINKS
>>
>>14074413
Why do assblasted rankafags insist Alto literally chose the sky when Sheryl clearly won?
>>
i want to fuck kabuki alto
>>
>>14074457
I mean, he didn't actually close the deal in the TV series. A harem end wasn't impossible, but Ranka wasn't going to win outright after Alto and Sheryl's thing in the last few episodes.
>>
File: 1459519999051.jpg (579KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459519999051.jpg
579KB, 1920x1080px
NICE SORA FAGGOT
>>
>>14074478
lel
>>
>>14074413

Get out of here Amelia. You are not /m/.
>>
>>14074457
Nice headcanon.
>>
Because Macross Plus was actually good.

Frontier... who even remembers it?
>>
>>14078396

They actually fuck in the show and unlike Hikaru and Minmay it wasn't a mistake. Sheryl won in the show and definitively won by a wide margin in the movies.

Honestly, you'd have to be stupid to pick Ranka. Alto is stupid but not that stupid.
>>
Isamu won the Myung bowl a long time ago. There was just that whole attempted rape and murderous AI to deal with.
>>
>>14079785
That selective amnesia thing was fucking stupid
>>
>>14074474
Harem ending wasn't possible in tv show.
Harem ending is possible in universe where humanity is scared shitless of extinction after almost all of human gets glassed in SDF.
>>14078625
Lot's of people.
>>14074413
Because he combine his lust for adrenaline rushes with sex life, being an asshole and overall badass while Alto when confronted by two very pretty, very interested girls end paralyzed. Isamu is an adult with issues but in the end he gets the job done. Alto, not so much. Maybe we will see him in Delta so we can compare them when they are more or less at the same age. It's unfair otherwise.
>>
>Misa
>Plane
>Song
>Whatever won in Zero
>Sky
Who will win in Delta?
>>
>>14080624
The dance floor.
>>
>>14080624
Breakdancing
>>
>>14078625
>Frontier... who even remembers it?
It's pretty hard to forget about it when shippers won't shut up about it.
>>
>>14080711
I actually remember it for mecha action, idols failing at piloting, surfing on the pieces of debris, freaking council of shadow in Galaxy, biggest Minmey fan, Zero episode, among other things. And there is no shipping here, Alto have chosen Sheryl in movies and sky in series with possibility for, well, something with any of girls. Hell, maybe even Klan, I don't know and really, don't care.
Also, music. May'n is my favorite vocalist from nipponland, Nana be dammed.
>>
>>14080624
I want to win Mirage.
>>
>>14080733

May'n is great but don't you dare speak about Nana that way you hooligan.
>>
>>14080837
As Symphogearfag, all hail Zenbus and compact framed women that give us hopes and dreams!

And Nana is fine, after GX I've actually started to listen what else she have done beyond sword. Like what I'm hearing but I am not getting same impact as with May'n - when she sings, I hear Sheryl. When Nana sings, it's Nana, not Tsubasa. Ayahi Takagaki on the other hand...
Anyway. We need Nana in Macross.
...do we know who is doing voice for Var songstress?
>>
File: 5688-1338278527.jpg (38KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
5688-1338278527.jpg
38KB, 400x298px
>>14080733
>biggest Minmey fan
>>
Since this is a Macross thread, I'll leave this here:

https://twitter.com/GwynCampbell/status/713596524341530624
>>
>>14080932
>the biggest.
>>
>>14074457
>>14078679
Ranka is cute but nothing impressive. She's still a scrawny kid while Sheryl is a fully developed young woman.

Besides, it's not like Ranka lost anything of value. She became famous, got to perform with Sheryl, and the series ends with the two of them as BFFs.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.