[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Meer act like his wife when the engagement was cancelled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: meer bed.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meer bed.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
Why does Meer act like his wife when the engagement was cancelled in SEED? I thought that was widely known? I haven't finished destiny yet
>>
>>14070947
She cares about Athrun herself
>>
Irrelevant if it was cancelled. Just the fact he used to be her fiancee will give her points to convince people she's really Lacus. Marriages being called off then the pair getting back together isn't an unlikely scenario.
>>
>>14070947
>that everything
Why again did he not want to marry her? Is he gay? He's the gays, isn't he?
>>
>>14071171
He was busy fucking and proposing to Kira's sister. Did you even watch the show?
>>
>>14071174
Who basically blew him off first excuse she got.
>>
>>14070947
Because she wants that Ace Pilot D.
>>
>>14071171
It's kinda freaky when a girl did surgery to turn herself into a clone of your ex
>>
>>14071174
>Did you even watch the show?
Of course not. Everyone knows SEED is shit. But she's fappable as fuck.

>>14071210
Okay, that is kinda creepy. But I bet the poon be mind blowing.
>>
Was it ever even officially cancelled? I thought Lacus basically dropped of the face of the earth after Jachin Due.
>>
>>14070947
I don't believe it was actually widely known. It only came up around when both Lacus and Athrun defected from ZAFT, and the shitstorm over that kind of outweighed any concerns regarding who's marrying who. The TSA crew knows it was called off, of course, but they also already know Meer's a fake.
>>
>>14071226
Obviously not everyone. You clearly don't know it, since you haven't watched it.
>>
>>14071171

Because Meer is a hilarious caricature of what the public thinks "Lacus" is supposed to be and it really really unnerves him, especially since he knows the real Lacus has Kira and Meer was in his mind, supposed to be tempoary stopgap until the real Lacus came to Zaft's side.
>>
>>14071235
I found it weirder how Athurun was willing to go along with it like there's nothing creepy about this situation at all.
>>
>>14070947

It wasn't. Alot of the chaos was covered up. The official story does'nt mention Lacus and Athrun defected and seems to suggest Archangel and Orb were Zaft allies against EA. And Freedom was piloted by some random soldier. And thus everyone in Plant doesn't know Lacus and Athrun broke up and Lacus is now with this Kira Yamato guy.
>>
>>14071352

He's not thrilled, but he sort of sees Durandal's point about her being necessery for the moment, and lets it go. Though he's clearly unnerved by her and becomes increasingly uncomfortable with her.

By the time he realizes Durandal never has any intention of working with the real Lacus at all, and wants Meer to push his personal agenda, he's already running for his life anyway.
>>
But the better question is, did he give it to her and how hard if yes?
>>
File: afruuuuun.png (43KB, 149x149px) Image search: [Google]
afruuuuun.png
43KB, 149x149px
>>14070947
>>
>>14071171
>Is he gay?
Yes, for Kira.
>>
>>14071189
Wasn't it because he wanted to go back to fight and not stay by her side? Unsure. Haven't watched the show in years.

>>14071171
Would you marry that skank ass hoe? Have some standards, man.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.