[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Muv-Luv TSFs stack up against mobile suits and tech in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: japanesecusine.png (792KB, 901x1300px) Image search: [Google]
japanesecusine.png
792KB, 901x1300px
How do Muv-Luv TSFs stack up against mobile suits and tech in IBO/Tekketsu? From what I know from past threads, AD/UC/CE are way too much tech wise but how about Tekketsu?

Could a Graze take on a Eagle or Shiranui?
>>
>>14067900

TSFs are one of the more interesting mechs I've seen in the way that they are both weak as fuck and eyesores. It's quite something.
>>
>>14067926
Eyesores?
>>
>>14067947

Yes.
>>
>>14067900
Depends on which Shiranui. If it's the filthy american hybrid then Graze would get trashed badly.
>>
>>14067900
TSFs are hella fast but MS can tank hits that would down a TSF. If a top-tier ace pilot was in an MS, they might take on a TSF and manage to hit it, which would translate into winning automatically. Most pilots, not so much.

I'd say with the reaction time of the AV system, hitting a TSF becomes much more probable.
>>
File: 8175629_p0.jpg (587KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8175629_p0.jpg
587KB, 850x1200px
>>14067926
Shit taste.
>>
>>14067900
the last episode of IBO affirmed that katana > all other weapons

and the average imperial army grunt is usually equipped with one or two

so there it is
>>
>>14067950
No.
>>
>>14068053
Pretty sure martian metals > Japanese steels and carbons though.
>>
Even as a TSFag I'm putting my money on IBO MS. Nanolaminate is too big an advantage, even the most incompetent IBO pilot could commit hundreds of mistakes while TSFs were never meant to handle anything more than glancing blows irregardless of who's at the sticks.
>>
>>14068073
Martians never beat Earth, let alone Japan, in wars.
>>
>>14068073
Barbatos' katana wasn't from Mars.
>>
>>14068203
Yes it was
>>
>>14068371
turbines gave them the katana, so it's jupiter steel
>>
>>14068383
Even better

Jovians are the natural counter to Nips
>>
File: 5378238383.png (723KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
5378238383.png
723KB, 800x565px
>>14068073
http://muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/TSF_Systems#Carbon_Construction
It's technically American and it seems to be stronger than real world metals.
>>
>>14068403
Filthy gaijin pig iron not worthy of katana
>>
>>14068419
Japs TSF were mostly adapted from American. Except Takemikazuchi which is a super strong OC doughnut steel.
>>
You're comparing a walking MBT to a walking jet fighter.
>>
TSFs are ridiculously flimsy compared to most mechs. Zakus, with advanced warning, could just spray them down with 120mm fire. There's not much a TSF has that can do enough damage. All it takes to splash a MiG-21 is A PG-7VR warhead.
>>
>>14068911
That rocket hit a joint. You could down a Zaku the same way. Pretty sure Shiro did in 08th MS Team.
>>
>>14068987
No it didn't.
>>
TSFs get pretty much oneshot by 120mm tank rounds, they're not designed to face projectiles in the first place, and 36mm can't penetrate any MS armor.
They only chance is either hitting with the 120mm cannon, which they only have a few shots of so they'd need a really critical hit, or just get close in with the katana or knife and melee while not getting hit ever.
But they have the edge on mobility I'd say, unless it's against some Newtype/AV/GN or similar space magic.
This is considering 3rd gen TSFs.
>>
weapons too weak, and they are made of paper. I dont think there are a lot of TSF pilots who actually have a lot of experience fighting other TSFs either, but I would say they'd have an edge experiencewise over the chucklefucks in IBO. If they were able to get close enough to attack with their yamato damashi katanas they might win
>>
What might happen to an MS if a TSF nails one in the torso with a HESH?
>>
>>14069464
Presumably, anyone will have a bad time when it comes to HESH.

Have you ever heard of a mech with a spall liner installed?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.