[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh shit, it's Chibodee Crocket! He's here to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 10

File: Make Neo-America Great Again.png (2MB, 1932x1438px) Image search: [Google]
Make Neo-America Great Again.png
2MB, 1932x1438px
Oh shit, it's Chibodee Crocket! He's here to make us build the wall.
>>
Shingeki no American
>>
>>14067793
>>14067808

The next few years are going to be an amazing time for memes. Nobody can beat him to the presidency now.
>>
>>14067834
Not if the electoral college does their job and elects an actual politician
>>
>>14067834
>nobody can beat
>HE STILL THINKS DRUMPF HAS A CHANCE

AAAAYYLMAO
>>
>>14068912
>Le drumpf meme
meme magic is real
Trump is guaranteed
>>
>>14068912
>Don't be stupid, he's just running as a joke!
>Of course he won't win any states!
>H-he's only won a few states, don't worry!
>L-look at this mean thing he said! H-he's d-definitely out of the race now!
>D-don't w-worry, Jeb Bush will stop hi- oh...
>At least we've got Rubio, he can- oh...
>N-no! H-he'll be defeated at the National Convention! Y-you'll all see.
People have said the same thing at every step of the race, and he's proven them all wrong.
This is the power of memes.
>>
>>14068912
>DRUMPF
>increasingly nervous LWT intern
>>
>>14068918
>>14068956
>>14069062
All me btw
>>
>>14069073
Don't lie, Andre
>>
>>14068909
>wanting a politician when the entire political class is corrupt and outright bought.
>>
>>14071474
>wanting a business man which is the same damn thing

I mean I guess he isn't getting bribed but he just wants in for his own reasons like the rest of those fucks.
>>
>>14067793

Soon Canadians and Mexicans will be building walls to keep American's out rather than the other way around. Fun times.
>>
>>14068956
Trump will be thrashed in a general election, as he has no substantial platform to speak of and his approval among non-blue collar, minority, and female voters is tepid at best. Your meme emperor only has a few months left to reign before he's off to the guillotines.
>>
File: 1459395191614.gif (263KB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
1459395191614.gif
263KB, 600x304px
>>14071547
>t. increasingly nervous perjurer, pedophile defender, rape enabler, politician-for-hire, murderer, email mishandler, and soon-to-be prison inmate.
>>
Trumpfags do it for free
>>
>>14071557
Being a spic will be a crime IRL. The Getter Rays foretold this.
>>
>>14071564
they used to get paid but he went bankrupt yet again
>>
>>14071547

Trump actually scores higher among degree-holders than Hillary or Bernie Sanders and does better with women, minorities, and independents than anyone else right of center, certainly better than Romney. Democrat and Republican turnout (what really matters) is also almost directly reversed from 2008.

He's going to be President, just accept the inevitable.
>>
File: 1449462209478.jpg (90KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1449462209478.jpg
90KB, 500x492px
>>14068912
>DRUMPF
>>
>>14071578
>Trump actually scores higher among degree-holders

>a signed napkin from Hamburglar U is a "degree"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>14071584
Move those goalposts!
>>
>>14071571
>not understanding how chapter 7 vs chapter 11 bankruptcies work or how baller only having 4 out of 100+ ventures is.

Are you even old enough to buy your own gunpla yet?
>>
>>14071584

A napkin is worth more than a Hilldogger's African Womens' Studies degree.
>>
>>14071578
Trump doesn't even hold a majority (30%, as of late February) support among Republican primary voters with college degrees. In fact, the variables most highly correlated with being a Trump supporter are lacking a high school education and living in a trailer park, like most of the denizens of /pol/.
>>
>Gee I sure love the taste of Donald's dick in my mouth!
>>
>>14071601
>be liberal
>claim to be party of the poor and disadvantaged
>shittalk rural folk constantly and imply they're stupid for not going into lifelong debt for an underwater basket weaving degree

Also cite your sources.
>>
>>14071601

Gonna need a source on that.
>>
>>14071616
http://thefederalist.com/2016/02/22/why-donald-trump-cant-win-the-white-house/
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/13/upshot/the-geography-of-trumpism.html

That's quite the strawman, pal.
>>
>>14071636
>two sources who have been shilling against Trump for months now.

Wew lad. How is it a strawman when you just did it?
>>
Remember to report all trumpposting outside of /pol/.
>>
>>14071644
0/10 see me after class little niglet.
>>
>>14071636
>more than any other Republican

Wow, so he still had a plurality? Kek libtards.
>>
>>14071644
>I'll just discredit his sources by claiming the media boogeyman is colluding to discredit Donald because I can't think of anything else to say
>>
I love how personally offended libtards get when they hear you won't vote for their career criminal or commie cuck.

MAGA erryday bitches.
>>
>>14071668
Wew lad
>>
>>14071660

You haven't paid any attention to this election, have you?
>>
>>14071673
Yes, actually, I have.
>>
>>14071660
>implying it isn't

I envy your naivete, friend. Illegal immigration benefits crooks on both sides of the political aisle.
>>
YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE DEVIL
>>
>trump bans mexico from browsing american sites until they build the wall
>no more shitposting on /m/
>>
FOR FREE
>>
File: 1458247157054.jpg (194KB, 654x862px) Image search: [Google]
1458247157054.jpg
194KB, 654x862px
>>14071705
>>
>implying trump can win an election in a country where 30% of voters are nonwhite, not to even mention women

sure he can win the retard primary, literally anyone retarded can apparently
>>
>>14071474

Yes, actually. As long as they're in power, then the system will be the way it should be.

It's the same reason why some people believe in the conspiracies of the JFK assassination (I personally don't though). They don't want to believe that a single lone gunman can actually change history like that. It's more comforting for most people to believe that there's a controlling force with a system in place, EVEN IF the system itself is malevolent, because it means everything in the world is going according to plan. The idea that a single person can just change who is president in an instant scares people.
>>
>>14071732

Holy shit, a real, live cuck.
>>
>>14071732
>Donald Trump is Lee Harvey Oswald

So where's Jack Rubio?
>>
>>14071739

You're not going to get anywhere by answering through meming. I just believe in the enemy you know being preferrable to the one you don't.

The system needs to be strong, because the last thing this country needs is for the system to be a fucking jenga set. It directly benefits me for things to stay as they are. If you want to be a fucking Jacobin, then I only need to point to what happened with them next to show the danger of letting the people have that influence.
>>
>>14071798

I'm just honestly kind of stunned any American could be this much of a bootlicker and willingly submit to a system that victimizes him because his master's demonize any attempt at reform and he's too stupid to look into their positions or, indeed, do anything but cling to the status quo. Having the gall to be smug about your state of servitude is just the gallstone cherry on your shit sundae.
>>
>>14071816

I'm a soldier, my country gave me a career and a life when no one else wanted to. I'm forever grateful for what it did for me.
>>
>>14071831
Hit submit too soon.
Was going to say "And besides, my field is by definition resistant to change because politics shouldn't touch it"
>>
>>14071816
Hey, at least he votes. I sure as hell don't.
>>
>>14071816
The problem with the system is rooted in those who it serves.

Election season is a joke because voters are mouth breathers to be won over like a school election. The consequence is a clusterfuck of friction and imbalance that prevents anyone in government from doing anything because they're too busy championing incompatible platforms thanks to idiots voting.

The state should come before the people so long as the people insist on being uninformed and ignorant of anything but their single issues.
>>
>>14071616
>shittalk rural folk constantly and imply they're stupid for not going into lifelong debt for an underwater basket weaving degree
dumbass amerifat kids take jobless shit degrees, foreigners have science and tech degrees. "THEM COMMIE MIGRANTS IS TAKING MUH JOBS, THAT WALL'LL STOP 'EM DEAD"
>>
>>14071831
>>14071834
Just saying dude, who is president really shouldn't matter if you're in the military. Democrat or Republican, you have to listen to (legal) orders. There's a reason the military leaders are apolitical and don't clap during the state of the union regardless of the party in charge. It's wierd for me to say because I believe in democracy, but if you're in the military then you need to stay out of the process unless the guy elected is blatantly the next Stalin.
>>
>>14071831

I really doubt it. Every libcuck coffee house worker pretends to be a vet online. A veteran supporting Shillary is especially ridiculous and I hope you still have the humanity left to feel shame.
>>
>>14071917
>implying Jose the Cartel Minion is a skilled worker
>>
>>14071601

If that's true, then I don't see it mattering because young people don't vote regardless of party. On average only half the country bothers to vote and the ones who do are overwhelmingly senior citizens.

>>14071926

Actually I supported Jim Webb before he stepped down, but even if he didn't, he'd never win because he has nothing going before him besides being an oldschool democrat.
>>
>>14071887

Citizens will never stop being uniformed or ignorant of most things. Asking them to be is like asking the tide to turn back. It's the problem with democracy, and it's never going away. Personally I'd like to see a form of sortition, where people have to take a test to check their knowledge and suitability for a given position and then someone is chosen at random from among that pool of candidates. No parties, no voting, no career politicians or election seasons. It still has issues, but it's better than what we have. It won't happen though, because the system is too entrenched and there's too much money in keeping it going.
>>
>>14071940
I'm still going to call out a failure of a republic for what it is.
>>
>>14071946

Kay. All republics are failures though if you're metric is an ignorant populace voting.
>>
>>14071887
What if there wasn't a two party system where every election is some polarized lesser of two evils shit? What if bills could be passed based on their validity instead of party based cock blocking antics?
>>
>>14071979
The two party system when it works is an effective way of keeping the excess of either one in check.

It just requires being able to cooperate and agree on things more than never.

I firmly believe we need a sane and healthy republican party first things first.
>>
>>14071999
>The two party system when it works is an effective way of keeping the excess of either one in check.
A multiple party system would do the same.
>>
>>14071887
>the state should matter more than the people because the people are dumb plebs unlike me

Hi Britbong.
>>
File: triggered autistic girl.jpg (174KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
triggered autistic girl.jpg
174KB, 960x720px
>its an off topic thread
>>
>>14071999

And not a Democrat party?
>>
>>14072040
Shift+click works.
>>
File: .gif (959KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
959KB, 245x245px
>>14072040
>elisa
>>
>>14072024
Not him but yes, the people in general are dumb. The success of marketing proves that that's true.
>>
>>14072042
The Democrats are going looney due to being the last party functionally standing. If the Republicans don't fix their shit fast we'll end up repeating this mess with the parties reversed. To save one, you need the other.
>>
>>14072067

No they're going looney because they're forgetting what being democrats was about for the last 50 years. They're letting crazy people have too much influence on their party just like the Republicans are. I WISH the parties still had candidates like Bob Dole and Ted Kennedy in the forefront.
>>
>>14072081
A moderate Republican force should drag the Democrats towards the center as a competing force. It's not too late to save them from the ultra-leftist singularity.
>>
Why are Americans obligated to protect the world for free, take in everyone's undesirables for free, and put their own people behind the interests of foreign countries? We aren't.

Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>14072055

And yet they deserve self-rule.

Ultimately, these questions should be solved with hot-blooded speeches and a Gundam fight.
>>
>>14072106
Nah, just sheevposting

>FROM MY POINT OF VIEW
>>
>>14072067
>be all about blue-collar workers
>shit on them and call them shitlords suddenly
>openly gloat about their race going extinct
>"w-wait why are you all voting Republican THIS IS PROBLEMATIC!"

I hope Trump forms some sort of brownshirts so I can hang progressive fucks.
>>
>>14072092
>Why are Americans obligated to protect the world for free

Because we built up the system that necesitates that. The entire world's security is dependent on our military's existence because we wanted it that way.

>take in everyone's undesirables for free

Criminals yes, they should be turned away. But a lot of people coming in are escaping being killed in their home countries. Should we just ignore a clear humanitarian crisis?

>and put their own people behind the interests of foreign countries

Realpolitik.

Actually realpolitik is the answer to all 3 of those.

>>14072106
>And yet they deserve self-rule.

No one "deserves" anything. The sad fact is we don't even deserve life, because life is cheap. We just understandably really want to hold on to it.
>>
>>14072092

This. Rational self-interest is why Trump will ultimately win.
>>
>>14072092

You aren't, you just see the first as your duty as well as your reward. Think of it as America's Guilt. Everywhere any way stable has immigrants, not just America. Acting like it's just there is showing your ignorance.

I hope Trump wins. Not because I like or care about him, because he's all bark and no bite. He has no policies or ideas. Him winning would be the final death knell for America. He'll drag the entire country down with him, because he has no idea what to do. Hes a good show man, not s good leader. He'll say whatever it takes to win, but he's never given any kind of indication of what he intends to do if he wins or how he intends to do anything he wants because he has no idea.
>>
Go away /pol/ and /news/, or at least post pictures of giant robots while you argue about shit.
>>
>>14072123

But I only go to /news/ to see the continuing adventures of Florida Man.
>>
>>14072123
The last thing we need is more memes.
>>
>>14072123
>>77 replies
this thread should have been deleted long ago

>>14072119
>yfw Trump is a secret ISIS operative planted to take down the US from the inside
>>
File: Trumppoints.jpg (380KB, 980x1953px) Image search: [Google]
Trumppoints.jpg
380KB, 980x1953px
>>14072119
>>
Trump doesn't actually think a wall is going to stop Mexicans from crossing the border, right? They're crafty little fuckers, all it's going to do is murder the U.S.'s relationship with Mexico.
>>
Lads, I stopped goint to /int/ for a reason. No more, plox.
>>
>>14072114
>Because we built up the system that necesitates that. The entire world's security is dependent on our military's existence because we wanted it that way.

It's a system in which we're taken advantage of, the rational thing to do is make it a system that benefits us more. They should either pay, let us annex and tax them, or protect themselves.

>Criminals yes, they should be turned away. But a lot of people coming in are escaping being killed in their home countries. Should we just ignore a clear humanitarian crisis?

People are being killed here too, especially in our inner cities. Borders don't stop existing because you took a sad picture of a drowned refugee child.

>muh Realpolitik

Everything you posted is the opposite of realpolitik, a system based entirely on vanity and empty idealism rather than hardheaded common sense.

>No one "deserves" anything. The sad fact is we don't even deserve life, because life is cheap. We just understandably really want to hold on to it.

Good thing we have God-Given Rights guaranteed by our founding legal document. It may be an elaborate fiction that these rights even exist as a tangible thing, but it's backed up by my rifle and the rifle of every patriot practicing their Second Amendment Rights. Not who you were responding to, by the way, but I couldn't resist because I had this conversation more or less word-for-word the other day.
>>
>>14072119

Glad we agree that America is under no obligation to take in illegals, whether Mexican or Syrian, but you could have worded that in a way that didn't make you sound like an angry tween.
>>
>>14072149

Most of that is just pretty words. How's he going to make America great again? How's he going to settle external debt? How's he going to ensure America gets something from every conflict (keeping in mind America is the one that started al the last ones it's been in)?
>>
>>14072149
>if a business can't pay living wage it shouldn't exist
Minimum wage is already too high for most jobs. There is no reason you should be able to support yourself on anything but the bare minimum (as in, no fuckhuge TV/gigabit internet speeds, learn to scrape by) with a fast-food job. Educate yourself.
>>
>>14072092
>Why are Americans obligated to protect the world for free
America isn't and doesn't. You amerifats just start shit in other parts of the world for self-interest and neo-colonialism

>take in everyone's undesirables for free
You created these undesirables. You think the EU wants them?

>put their own people behind the interests of foreign countries
When has this happened? It's always been about self interest, it's same for every country.
>>
>>14068912
>m-muh name insults...
>>
>>14072207
Someone working a minimum wage job 40 hours/week earns only $15,080 per year. Despite popular right-wing misconception, the majority of poor people (read: minorities) aren't poor because of financial irresponsibility; being poor is expensive.
>>
>>14072151

A wall will stop most, which is what matters. If most are stopped at the wall, the next line of defense (agents inside the country) has an easier time because there are fewer targets. Keep in mind, though, this is a WALL, not a fence. Fences are easy to bust, walls such as the one Israel has are much harder to get through, and that's assuming it's a single layer of wall and not like the Berlin Wall.

Also, what relationship? Mexico barely has a government, the cartels have more power and their president only talks to us to pretend his decisions matter...and they would be hypocrites to criticize the wall because they just so happen to have one themselves on their southern border.

>>14072155
>plox

Just for that I'm going to posit that Donald Trump would pilot the Unicorn better than Banagher would because he understands people better through his extensive dealmongering.

>>14072219

It's really tone deaf too, because so many American families changed their names when they got here.
>>
>>14072235
That's federal, which means the state you're in has chosen not to raise it because living is cheaper there. I know (well, knew, but still) what it's like living on minimum wage. I did it for a while with no outside help before finding an internship. It just requires discipline and sacrifice. Extremely shitty car, crap apartment, no TV, super old computer with no internet, never ate fast food, rarely spent on enjoyment or myself, didn't replace my clothes for as long as I could, always drove extremely safely, always took care of my health, and so on. If you live paycheck to paycheck then no shit you won't escape poverty, you aren't saving any money. If you have kids before you find a decent, stable job then it sucks to be you. If you aren't planning for old age then expect to work through it. I saved enough money to move to where my internship was in a more expensive area even though I was paid the same. I watched my bank account drain until I was finally offered a job there and I could start putting money back in.

It's shit but that's what minimum wage is. MINIMUM money needed to survive. Poverty is not starvation. If you are starving, then you could use some help and I'm not against that. But poverty can be overcome. You are surviving. You are just living at the minimum. If you want to change it then take night classes. Go to the library and read some books. Find someone who will train you. These opportunities exist.
>>
>all these Trump nigglets
All the shitposting in this board makes so much sense now.
>>
>>14072235

>>14072235
>(read: minorities)

Spoken like someone who's never been poor. Whites are still the majority of individuals below the poverty line and the majority of welfare recipients. Bernie Sanders saying that white people don't know what it's like to be poor or live in a ghetto was the moment he lost any sympathy from me, you can't decry rural whites as poor, stupid rednecks and say that white people don't understand poverty in the same breath. The same way that Hillary Clinton lost any sympathy from me when she said a man's life doesn't matter after a month or so.
>>
>>14072265
>Loni... You have to go back.
>I don't understand you, and frankly I don't need to. But I'm going to make sure that by the end of this, the Federation is going to come out with some beautiful deals and I think you won't be too disappointed either Mr. Frontal. You don't need to be a Newtype to see that we are getting screwed on the national level and I want to fix that. I won't pull any punches and the Sleeves will have to learn to play fair with the Federation, but once we get rid of the Neo Zeong (which has been absolutely disastrous, let me tell you) I think we could become great, great friends.
>€V€N $O
I'd love to see him justify a wall with Laplace's Box, too.

Also he pilots the Phenex with a giant T crest and silver psychoframe (which turns solid gold in godmode unchained) instead of the Unicorn
>>
>>14072294

Did you not notice what site you're on? 4chan is the last honest place on the internet, of course Trump is popular here.
>>
>>14072317

He'd be a Newtype, he'd rub Laplace's Box in everyone's face and laugh about it.
>>
>>14072317
>those colors

Fucking perfect.
>>
>>14072326
>Mr. Trump would you PLEASE tell the Federation what Laplace's Box is? The contents were lost to time and we only know it may bring them down. They're your allies.
>I'm not taking any cards off the table. I'm the last person who would want to do this but I'm never going to take that card off the table, because I need to negotiate with everything we have.
Sounds about right.
>>
File: Amuroapproves.gif (658KB, 280x212px) Image search: [Google]
Amuroapproves.gif
658KB, 280x212px
>>14072317
>>14072346
>>
>USA in anime
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.