[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few weeks ago I made a thread explaining how I perfected pretending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: ailestrike.jpg (50KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
ailestrike.jpg
50KB, 319x400px
A few weeks ago I made a thread explaining how I perfected pretending to be a scopedog. Well, my research investment has paid off now, and I've also perfected pretending to be the aile strike.

First, find yourself a large stretch of wooden floor. Next, bend your legs, kneel a bit, and stick your arms out behind you like they're wings. This is the launch sequence. Shuffle forwards really fast, and shout out something like "STRIKE, IKEEEE". Then jump up really fast! If you're sticking your arms out enough, you should be able to simulate the drag of launching out the catapult. Now have fun running around and pretending to be the aile strike! Make sure you don't lose your initial momentum from the catapult launch though, or it's less fun.

autis/m/ thread
>>
File: Oms-07rf.jpg (77KB, 288x400px) Image search: [Google]
Oms-07rf.jpg
77KB, 288x400px
Maybe you should try and not pretend to be mecha from faggy-ass shows anon.Other than that I pretended my custom GM was on a Zeon colony gassing mission where I used him to dispatch a Zeon Gelgoog Jager and the Gundam Stamen that was stolen by the Zeon.
>>
>>14067792
Hey fuck you. SEED is shit but the Strike is a solid design.
>>
>>14067815
it better well fucking be solid when it's so BACK HEAVY. (striker packs are an awful idea)
>>
File: Msn-04ii.jpg (632KB, 1158x760px) Image search: [Google]
Msn-04ii.jpg
632KB, 1158x760px
>>14067815
Most of the designs in CE are bretteh nize,but liking a certain mecha would hint some loyalty to the show it comes from and some sympathy towards the pilot.I mean I can`t look at the Strike,without thinking of that fgt Kira.
>>
>>14070645
>Do these thrusters make my buttons look big?
>>
>>14067562
What counts as autis/m/?

Does writing up a detailed outline for an OC Gundam series count?
>>
>>14070651
>implying the Nightingale`s a bad design
Can you do us a favour and take your life?
>>
When I'm at the supermarket or somewhere with many corners and corridors and there's not a lot of people around, I sometimes pass the corners while strafing past them, as if trying to surprise an enemy pilot from behind a building.
This is sometimes accompanied by subtle booster noises, Armore Core style. If the floor is slippery and you can slide while you do it, all the better.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 478x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 478x329px
I pretend to pilot a gundam while i drive my car. I even say " _____ launching!" As i pull out of my driveway.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.