[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Lo, /m/isters. Is Kamen rider X show any gud? Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 仮面ライダーX - ichiro.jpg (496KB, 1021x756px) Image search: [Google]
仮面ライダーX - ichiro.jpg
496KB, 1021x756px
'Lo, /m/isters.

Is Kamen rider X show any gud?
Should I give it a shot?
>>
>>14057858
Nobody knows because no subs. The only thing people really know about it is Apollo Geist, who's regarded as one of the best villains in the franchise. Think Hakaider in the original Kikaider TV show for a similar screen presence. Has his own bike, has his own agenda separate from that of the main villains, has a cool human form, has a big rivalry with the main character.
>>
>>14057890
>The only thing people really know about it is Apollo Geist
And starfish Hilter was a monster in it once. And /x/ was sort of Okayish in Kamen Rider Spirits.
>>
>>14057858
It's pretty decent. I liked it a lot more than V3.

>>14057890
>Nobody knows because no subs.
Not everyone needs subs. And there are HK subs available for it.
>>
>>14057858
>showa
>good

pick one
>>
>>14057858
wrong board
>>
>>14057972
But /m/ is toku central, mah friend.
>>
>>14057858
It's pretty good. They got a bit more ambitious with the storytelling compared to the previous seasons and apollo geist is very memorable (better than shadowmoon imo). The final twist could have used some foreshadowing tho.
>>
>>14057858
I've seen it, very mediocre. There are HK subs on nyaa but nobody bothers seeding it for some reason.
>>
File: 1441663054649.jpg (134KB, 941x650px) Image search: [Google]
1441663054649.jpg
134KB, 941x650px
>>14057858
Somewhat related, but how do I get started on the Kamen Rider series? I saw a guide on here awhile ago and I thought I saved it but I didn't. Could anyone help me with this?
>>
X is a very good show. This is probably the first show to attempt longer running plots (as best as could be done back then) and characters with conflicting motivations.

Also it has a pair of sexy spy twins.
>>
>>14059701
http://kamenriderguide.weebly.com/
>Mostly every installment of the franchise is a self-contained story with a different protagonist, set of villains and plot, so you can pick any one you find appealing and start there. The original Kamen Rider series and manga, V3, Black, ZO, Kuuga, Kabuto, Double and Fourze are usually recommended as good starting points.

If you're an actual comics fan, I highly recommend reading the original manga. Ishinomori is one of the greates comics creators to have ever lived.
>>
>>14059701
It depends on your taste or what you're in the mood for.

I would recommend the Kamen Rider Faiz movie, Paradise Lost as a starting point for seeing if this stuff fits you. It basically compresses the entire Faiz season into a movie but at the same time, goes in a totally different direction. That said, Faiz the TV series is not recommended as the first show to watch as it's a product of its time, which might not hold up that great.

Kabuto had a strong start but really peters off later.

I like Blade personally. Some people say it had a weak start but a strong finish but I personally like the start because it just threw you into the middle of the action. Being an older show, picture quality's kinda low.

Gaim takes about 13 episodes before getting heavy. The first 13 episodes are solid but also childish. 14 onwards, it "grows up".

Drive takes a whole 20 odd episodes before getting good, so I wouldn't recommend it as your first series either.

Double takes about 10 episodes before consistently hitting it's stride. So maybe that? OOOs is another that maintains its stride but doesn't really build up into something BIG like Gaim does.

Den-O should be watched after something serious like Faiz, Blade, Kuuga or Agito.
>>
>>14059808
>>14059880
Noted, starred, and screen shot. Thank you very much!
>>
>>14057890
>Nobody knows because no subs.
Meme or ignorance?
>>
>>14059701
I always recommend people check out Kamen Rider ZO. Not just to toot my own horn because I subbed it, but it's a really entertaining film that sort of condenses everything about Kamen Rider into 45 minutes.

Man becomes Karate Bugman, fights other bugmen. Rides a motorcycle.
>>
File: faiz accel.webm (3MB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
faiz accel.webm
3MB, 480x325px
>>14059880
>Faiz the TV series is not recommended as the first show to watch as it's a product of its time, which might not hold up that great.
Faiz is not recommded, because the show completely fumbled that Orphenoc King stuff and ended it all with a final episode that resolves fucking nothing.
I also hear that people weren't fond of the misunderstandings.
>>
File: clock up vs axel.webm (3MB, 848x476px) Image search: [Google]
clock up vs axel.webm
3MB, 848x476px
>>14060760
Have the webm where Faiz spams his Rider Kick like ten times in Axcel form?
>>
>>14060770
>Faiz Vs ZaBee
What is this from?
>>
>>14060791
Kamen Rider Decade.
>>
>>14060807
Just an episode or a movie?
>>
Fuck off Tokutard
>>
>>14060824
An episode. That's actually Decade using Faiz' powers, check the belt.
>>
>>14060770
I love it when Riders smash through shit with their bare hands/feet.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.