[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok so i'm just doing this cus i've seen alot of people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

ok so i'm just doing this cus i've seen alot of people give IBO a bad review when clearly it wasn't that bad. when you come up with standards of YOURS! compared to the company they are trying to tell a story not cater to all the crap we want it's like saying we want more explosions, more fights, more of everything that will keep us wanting more. that's not how it works when any company makes a movie the main focus is to tell the story if you didn't understand or get all the under tones or any of the chars back stories might i suggest you go sit the fuck down and re watch it again (pardon my language). i will address this one point cus this was my biggest peve so far saying mika was as bland as heero yui from wing are you kidding me heero bland mika bland nah they might share a cold demeanor but that's fine who wants a colorful char for almost every gundam series i feel it's good to mix it up cus if the chars are always the same for pro or antagonist it's boring as shit and predictable yeah sure let's have someone who is like char in almost every series and then to counter it we will have an amuro in turn. i go into almost every gundam show with an open mind knowing that if it doesn't somewhat excite me that's fine but if i want to finish watching it i can say i'm not satisfied with the overall product of the show (g-Reco but still finished it) i'm not going to say it was crap or bad just failed to capture my interest. if you feel i missed out on something comment
>>
I just wanted if to be better written and more visually appealing.
>>
>>14052644
Is this from Anime Suki or MAL? Or somewhere else?

But
>i'm not going to say it was crap or bad
>just failed to capture my interest

I mean isn't that exactly what a bad show is? You can put it anyway you want but the one of the points of anime is to entertain or grab your interest, and if a show does not it can only be bad.
>>
Please source your quotes.
>>
Why does his beard have a boner?
>>
>>14052661
He's Orga's grandfather.
>>
File: zaku what.jpg (98KB, 596x392px) Image search: [Google]
zaku what.jpg
98KB, 596x392px
>>14052644
Write properly
>>
>>14052644
>compared to the company they are trying to tell a story not cater to all the crap we want
>implying people didn't want a MC as edgy as Mika

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>14052644
God the character designs in this show are so bad
>>
>>14052644
Is that blogshit? It really sounds like blogshit.
>>
ok so i'm just doing this cus i've seen alot of people give Valvrave a bad review when clearly it wasn't that bad. when you come up with standards of YOURS! compared to the company they are trying to tell a story not cater to all the crap we want it's like saying we want more explosions, more fights, more of everything that will keep us wanting more. that's not how it works when any company makes a movie the main focus is to tell the story if you didn't understand or get all the under tones or any of the chars back stories might i suggest you go sit the fuck down and re watch it again (pardon my language). i will address this one point cus this was my biggest peve so far saying haruto was as bland as chirico cuvie from votoms are you kidding me chirico bland haruto bland nah they might share a cold demeanor but that's fine who wants a colorful char for almost every sunrise series i feel it's good to mix it up cus if the chars are always the same for pro or antagonist it's boring as shit and predictable yeah sure let's have someone who is like char in almost every series and then to counter it we will have an amuro in turn. i go into almost every sunrise show with an open mind knowing that if it doesn't somewhat excite me that's fine but if i want to finish watching it i can say i'm not satisfied with the overall product of the show (aldnoah but still finished it) i'm not going to say it was crap or bad just failed to capture my interest. if you feel i missed out on something comment
>>
Oh look how /m/ cannot rebuttal my post
>>
>>14052644
>when you come up with standards of YOURS
I don't need to be a five-star chef to know when I'm eating shit.
>>
This is my favorite new copypasta
>>
>>14052644
I have to hand it to you OP. If this is legit it may be worth making into a pasta because I sure as hell am not finding anything googling this block of condensed autism.
>>
>>14052892
oh Boy here we go
>>
anime sucks and cod has better graphics
>>
File: aff[1].jpg (30KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
aff[1].jpg
30KB, 512x288px
>>14052644
>>
Wait people actually liked IBO?
>>
>>14053166
yes.
>>
>>14053166
yea, ibo was okay. I definitely didn't like the pacing though.

people have different taste
>>
>>14052644
Wait, are u this guy?
https://youtu.be/v5va1TKbE4Y
>>
>>14052644
The formatting is so bad.
>>
>>14052644
>liking IBO
>people still hate SEED Destiny
>>
>>14055077
They won't even see the irony in this
>>
Thanks for the copypasta
>>
So what do you think they'll do for the 2nd season?
>>
Makanai is going to betray Kudelia, Teiwaz will betray Tekkadan.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.