[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /m/ I'm fucking helpless on my own. I keep looking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1208260982298286950.jpg (56KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1208260982298286950.jpg
56KB, 800x450px
Ok /m/ I'm fucking helpless on my own. I keep looking for stuff to watch and it ends up being shit. I started watching gundam reconguista in g by ep 5 I dropped it. Finished pic related only cuz I was watching it with my bro but I was dredging the 2nd season. I'm watching IBO only cuz idk what's good to watch. And even that is wearing out its welcome. So help me out recommend me some good robot cartoons.
>>
Legend of the Blue Wolves.
>>
File: Schwarzesmarken.jpg (193KB, 635x935px) Image search: [Google]
Schwarzesmarken.jpg
193KB, 635x935px
>>14028419
Schwarzesmarken (if you can stand a little edgy) and Bubuki Buranki (if you're okay with CG) are both airing.

They're decent.

Then there's Active Raid, which I personally find to be kinda meh, but other people love it.
Also Heavy Object which is a guilty pleasure for some.
>>
>>14028434
>Legend of the Blue Wolves.

He said good mecha shows, not gay mecha shows.
>>
>>14028446
It's good though.
One of the few things /m/ seems to have a consensus on, I shit you not.
>>
>>14028419
The Big O
Dai-Guard
Giant Robo: The Day The Earth Stood Still
Gunbuster
Layzner
VOTOMS
>>
File: slow clap.gif (737KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
slow clap.gif
737KB, 500x476px
>>14028419
>I started watching gundam reconguista in g by ep 5 I dropped it.

You lasted longer than I did.
>>
>>14028467
I dropped it a couple of episodes before the finale.
Hell, I even fully intended to pick it back up when everyone went on about "Tomino will surely deliver!"

But then all I could gather is that it ended in a gigantic, halfhearted shrug.
So I never bothered.

I wish I was with you guys.
>>
>cuz
>cuz
Don't do this.

What do you like? Different mecha appeal to different people.
>>
>>14028491
The hope that the finale would deliver a bloodbath similar to the finale of Zeta and Victory was what kept me watching the G-reco to the end. You can guess my disappointment when Klim didn't buy the farm and instead ended up crushing part of a whole city under a massive space ship to kill his dad, probably killing tens of thousands of people in the process, simply because the spoiled shit thought he had used him.
>>
>>14028434
>>14028434
I'll check it out.

>>14028457
Let's assume I've seen everything from the /m/ recommends list.

>>14028499
Because* (sorry anon)
Ill pretty much watch anything as long as it has and engaging plot. Just no more fan service shows I think I'm starting to grow out of it. I don't mind if it's a side thing but when it's mainly about it I just drop it no matter how good people tell me it is.
>>
>>14028545
>simply because the spoiled shit thought he had used him.
He didn't just "thought", he was actually being used.
>>
>>14028419
>keep looking for stuff to watch and it ends up being shit. I started watching gundam reconguista in g by ep 5 I dropped it.
You are a huge fucking faggot
>>
>>14028467
>>14028491
>>14028545
The retard meme is true
>>
>>14028419

What other mecha shows did you like, faglord? Maybe that would help figure out what you should watch next.
>>
If you want a general sampler of shows not tied to a huge franchise

>Koutetsushin Jeeg
>FLAG
>Majestic Prince
>MADOX-01
>Tetsujin-28 (2004)
>Gunbuster

Try going through that list, it has a bit of everything.
>>
>>14028419
Legend of the blue wolves
>>
>>14028545
but spaceship slaughter was one of the best things about the show...
>>
>>14028419
Legend of the Blue Wolves.
>>
File: THE BEST.png (551KB, 1022x1094px) Image search: [Google]
THE BEST.png
551KB, 1022x1094px
>>14028419
The Aquarion trilogy and Gravion
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.