[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're a villain in a /m/ series >MC is back in his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 16

File: char.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
char.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>You're a villain in a /m/ series
>MC is back in his original, non-upgraded unit
>MC love interest (who you kidnapped) has declared her undying love and belief in him
>your former lieutenant and the MC former rival has sacrificed his live to help MC
>MC starts tearfully listing off names of all the people who have ever helped him
>OP1 starts playing

wat do
>>
>>14018415
Tell him I never understood the extent of the harm I was doing in pursuit of my noble goal of peace and announce my surrender.

Spend the next few years working my way back up to the top and learning from my mistakes.
>>
>>14018415

Fuck his love interest. He's already going to kill me dead without me being to do anything about it, so I might as well have fun before that and piss him off some more.
>>
>>14018415
I'VE ALREADY ACCEPTED MY FATE BUT I WILL NOT DIE ALONE I WILL TAKE THE ONE THING THAT YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT AND THAT IS YOUR HUMANITY
>>
>>14018415
Just kill the MC instead of talking to him when he's the weakest.
>>
File: Char.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Char.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>14018415
>>
>>14018415
Sucker punch him while he's busy reciting names and hope I'm in a comedy series.
>>
>>14018415
Sincerely congratulate the MC on getting this far.
"Now, time for a final fight that will settle it all!"
No dirty tricks or running away, just a straight contest of determination and piloting skill.
I'll lose anyway but high chances are, MC will just leave me aside disabled instead of killing me. And if he does, at least I'll look cool doing it.

Alternatively I could just suddenly see the error of my ways and surrender, but did it ever happen for the final villain in a mecha show?
>>
You know this is actually a really interesting thought. I've thought about what is going on in the head of villains during their final battle.
>>
>>14018415

I dramatically...

TAKE OFFFFFF MY MASSSSKKKK.

Alternatively, I kill the girl and the music screeches out. I'm going to go out anyway - If the love interest dies, suddenly the story is more of a tragedy. And a tragedy means the hero can be killed or seriously injured.

In a traditional story, I have no chance.

Alternatively, we CUT AWAY to show me standing in front of my UPGRADED MECHA and I say "It's time to finish things with him...For everyone I've lost...ONCE AND FOR ALL."

If it's humanoid and on the same scale as the MC's mecha, I have a 30% lower chance of jobbing.
>>
>>14018415
>after the battle villain is knocked out of the cockpit and is laying on the ground bleeding looking up with the MC standing a few feet away
"so this is where we've arrived,the end of this journey. I'm sorry,I couldn't create the world you dreamed of <name of villains dead lover/friend who was their driving force> "
"MC, will lead them to the future?"
>villain sees that person a final time before dying
>>
File: Ozymandiascomics.jpg (9KB, 154x200px) Image search: [Google]
Ozymandiascomics.jpg
9KB, 154x200px
If I'm aware of the setting enough to know that those elements spell out my doom, then I'm aware enough to have done something to prevent in the first place.

I reveal to him that I've already executed my plan 30 minutes ago.
>>
I say something along the lines of "I didn't mean it to come to this", drop my weapon, release the girl, and ask for forgiveness.

Then, when we go to shake hands, I stab him with a tiny dagger
>>
File: Imma gonna violate yeh..jpg (81KB, 640x729px) Image search: [Google]
Imma gonna violate yeh..jpg
81KB, 640x729px
>>14018499
Or their virginity
>>
File: 1456035888049.png (30KB, 240x143px) Image search: [Google]
1456035888049.png
30KB, 240x143px
Rape the girl and turn the setting into an NTR doujin, where I have a chance of success.
>>
File: 1279758955815.gif (142KB, 472x640px) Image search: [Google]
1279758955815.gif
142KB, 472x640px
>>14018415
I reveal that I've actually been working for peace in secret this whole time under the noses of my superiors, and that everything I've put the MC through has been to make him strong enough to carry on my dream of a world without war where wild flowers can bloom.

Then I fight him in my new mobile suit which is reverse engineered from his, and tell him that even though my heart yearns for peace my body belongs to my nation, and my duty cannot be forsaken.

Since I've tagged every death flag in the genre at this point there's no way I'm making it out alive, but at least when I die the hero will swear to see my dream become reality and make sure history vindicates me as a hero instead of showing me as a shitbag villain.

For years to come, people on Hungarian dirt farming imageboards will argue that I never did anything wrong.
>>
I'll stop the MC by using a tiny net.

It's a death sentence.
>>
>>14018964
> but at least when I die the hero will swear to see my dream become reality and make sure history vindicates me as a hero instead of showing me as a shitbag villain.

This isn't guaranteed. There's a good chance that the hero turns it around and declares that your lofty goals don't justify all the lives your ruined.

And then OP1 keeps playing while he beats on you.

People will still argue about whether you did anything wrong on imageboards though, that's a given.
>>
>>14018415
>MC it was all a joke
>you fell for it hahaha
>>
>>14018964
fuck off armstrong
>>
Be the villain in a Go Nagai manga, obviously.
>>
>>14018415
Although fucking his GF is a legitimate way to change the setting and try to go full Griffith, you could hope you're in a cheesy shounen and do the same exact thing as him.
>this goals of mine are for the happiness of everyone!
>name off a bunch of faggots and purge whatever major advantage I have
>I was only fighting to free [person] from [other bad guy]!
etc. until I join his group and act as the reluctant anti-hero.

Or reveal I he is a pawn in a larger game and I'm the only one fighting his dastardly plan. Doesn't even have to be true but even if OP 1 is playing with his original mecha, I might be able to escape or temporarily defeat him. If it is true then I'm already fated to die so I hope I'm using my time wisely.
>your actions at the moon base, don't you see how they created X and Y? Now Z has all the power
>you thought these battles were just difficult enough to challenge you, but why would battles against the most powerful army on Earth be simply "challenging"? They've been throwing the matches, building up a hero for them to get the Hyper Ultra Crystal and take it from under your nose
>[character who has unclear origins] is not your friend! They've been a spy for my superior, Evil Wizard, the whole time!
Any of these could put the hero at a huge disadvantage. If I haven't beaten up his love interest then I'm even more in the clear for now. It does unfortunately guarantee another season where I'm in danger.

Final option is to have an innocent love interest of my own nearby/in my cockpit/on my cock so the MC can't kill me outright. It's dangerous but I would likely survive.
>>
>>14019266
>name off a bunch of faggots and purge whatever major advantage I have

Maybe you could cite a guy you know who plays the piano
>>
>>14018415
get in a running fight with the MC, try to drag him away from the main battle and explain that he doesn't know what he's doing. when he moves in for the killing blow, i'll tell him that his allies are all dead because he let his personal feelings get in the way and then i'll fight the good fight till it's clear i'm going to lose. then i'll zeong out of there because my cockpit is in the head and run and hide, and since this is like the last ep or 2 i'll just hope to show up in the sequel and be redeemed or at least be vindicated.
>>
File: 1338480945875.jpg (151KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1338480945875.jpg
151KB, 752x1062px
>>14018767
>>
Reveal that this has been a self deconstructing meta narrative
>hit the music johnny!
Komsusser Todd starts playing and me and the MC start tripping space balls
>>
>>14018415
>OP1 starts playing
I think I'm fucked man
>>
>>14018994
Pranks in the hood, mecha edition (gone sexual)
>Hey I'm Ethan Bradberry and today I'm gonna kidnap the girlfriend of this Japanese guy with huge sideburns as well as threaten to destroy the Earth by dropping a meteor on it. But the meteor will actually burn up on reentry, so there's no real danger. This is a social experiment, let's see how a hotblooded super robot pilot handles a crisis situation.
>>
I'd do a couple of lines of coke, strap all nuclear warheads ever on my mecha and be as suicidal as I can get, while staying as close to the big battle as I can
>>
>>14019517
>(gone sexual)

kek

The MC starts destroying your mechs limbs "its just a prank bro, its a prank."
>>
>Do it! Kill me and prove you are just the same as me and everyone in this war!
Those are the magic words to not get killed, maybe even get moved by him so you can then join the good guys next season
>>
File: 1446821932713.png (370KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446821932713.png
370KB, 640x480px
>>14018415
I start playing my own theme song even louder so I'll seem like the protagonist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1AAXRu3TBA
>>
>>14019966
I've seen too many subversions or imperfect heroes to trust my life to that.
>[silence, raises gun]
Or
>I'm already a demon
Or even
>you're wrong, I'm here to stop the suffering you'll cause in the future, what you did was pure evil etc.
Also it sets you up for an accidental self-destruction by the plot device. Then the hero wins and stays innocent while you still die.
>>
Kill the love interest,do a soliloqui on how romance is pointless and an illusion,and on top of that pathetic.Especially teenage one.Then get in my mid-season MS and crush the protag so he can kill me in the end after being broken by the world.
>>
>>14018415

>Act calm as fuck. this is important
>attempt to block his next attack with minimal effort
>OP music stops
>blow him away in a single attack
>rape his waifu
>end S1
>>
>>14018415
I give the MC a blowjob, because everyone loves blowjobs.
>>
>>14020153
Raping his waifu ensures that you'll be super dead by the end of S2, if not the middle
>>
>>14020092
>not TROMBE
>>
>>14018950
>>14020153
>>14020156
Are there actually mecha where the villain rapes the MC's love interest?

Cross Ange doesn't count, Ange was the MC.
>>
>>14020163

TTGL Lagann-Hen gives strong visual cues, but it doesn't actually happen.
>>
>>14020161
Trombe! is cheating
>>
>>14020163
Does Zeorymer count?
>>
>>14018415
play TROMBE
fuck him up
>>
File: 1451677149040.png (217KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1451677149040.png
217KB, 500x276px
>>14020092
>>14018415
I like to think this song would counter mc's song aswell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZEnQogAd8U
I mean it fits kind of with char atleast
>>
>>14020163
Dougram
>>
>>14018964
Ok Ocelot
>>
File: 1453354674064.png (20KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
1453354674064.png
20KB, 421x399px
>>14018415
>>14020198
>>14020169
>>14020161
>>14020092
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r8b3NqevME

There now you've wrecked MC hard and everyone's cheering for you even his dead friends and waifu
what do?
>>
>>14018415

I turn off my mecha, get out, and walk away.

If he isn't going to take this fight seriously, I'm done.

He came at me in his original unit, which hasn't been relevant for a long time. And now he is playing music?

Fuck it. I wasn't feeling this fight anyway. I'm going to go get something to eat.
>>
>>14020218

>Explain to him how everything he thinks he did to save lives actually made things worst
>In fact everything is his fault
>Talk him through each major arc, causing him to have flashbacks
>Cover my ears during his screams after his mental breakdown
>After he's calmed down, gently offer to help/save him
>Take off my mask for the first time in the series
>>
>>14020218
>ntr him
>leave
>>
>>14018415
If this happened during CCA Amuro would be a red blotch on a crater that was once known as Earth.
>>
>>14020706
what?
>>
>>14018415
>Have my 4 generals gattai with me to create our Obari as fuck boss mech
>then reveal that the MC's dead mentor actually worked for me as he flies in and docks our mech to add the backpack + shoulder cannon combo
>finally have a lyrical version of the villain theme override the OP
>>
>>14018415
>play TROMBE!
now I'm the hero and MC of the show and proceed to btfo the other guy
>>
>>14020706

i really dont see how him speaking would change anything that happened during axis drop.
>>
>>14018415
>give his love interest back
>watch as they're about to tearfully hug each other
>shoot her in the heart multiple times
>retreat and disappear as the MC falls into despair
>>
>>14021300
That makes the conflict personal, and will send him into a mad rage-fueled frenzy. Congrats, you just set yourself up for death-by-signature move.
>>
File: 1418174215343.gif (918KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1418174215343.gif
918KB, 200x200px
>>14018415
Kill myself to rob him of the satisfaction and leave him mentally fucked up.
Bonus points if I can spin it into making him feel like the villain.
>>
>>14018415
The love interest would be in a separate compartment in my own unit, I would not reveal this. I would have arrived alone, sending every other soldier in my command to gank his (adopted) homeland.

Once OP1 starts playing, you know someone's gonna get fucked up and it probably won't be MC, but you can still fuck MC right back
Also play my own metal theme over the airwaves to ensure my own survival and the continuation of the series
>>
>>14021636
>The love interest would be in a separate compartment in my own unit
>separate compartment

You dun goofed. The annoying kid that idolizes MC who's been worthless up till now will stumble on her compartment and free her, and then tell MC to go ahead and use his final attack without holding back
>>
Bullshit something about the REAL BIG BAD and team up with the MC. It's the only way.
>>
>>14021660
If it were in the same compartment, love interest would interfere at a critical moment and nobly sacrifice herself/force my capture
If I leave her, either MC's previously worthless friends toonforce their way through my capital ship and rescue her or I die and MC rescues her.

Bad situation either way, but at least if she's freed from the compartment, the annoying kid and the love interest are nearly guaranteed to be found out and re-imprisoned by my still loyal minions
>>
Pull a Butcher from Zambot 3, give back the love interest, walk away, and let the explosive do the work
>>
>>14018415
Break out the customized grunt machine I used in the flashbacks to kill the MCs family, explain my backstory and reach UNDERSTANDING during the battle. Then sacrifice myself and my trusty old steed protecting the MC from the eviler empire of aliens that I was originally going to fight against.
Then the second season never happens and my series is forgotten forever
>>
>>14018415

Can anyone name a single anime in which this has happened?
>>
>>14018415
copy MC word for word
then
>THATS WHY..THATS WHY..I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT LOSE! NYYAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH
>hope this is enough to invoke my own theme song or at least make me sympathetic enough to not be killed
>>
File: 1443585529722.jpg (47KB, 460x425px) Image search: [Google]
1443585529722.jpg
47KB, 460x425px
>blow up space fortress/ship and kill MCs love interest
>I have nothing to lose and neither does he
>>
>>14018415

Start naming off the names of my friends the main character killed and recount how my own love interest is waiting at home for my return. At this point the music turns to a somber revision of my theme. Talk about how my lieutenant let all those lives lost be for nothing and I wont follow that path. Talk about how hollow a victory against me will really be because the wheels are already turning and can't be stopped.
>>
>>14021113
He didn't have to really, by that point most of the people from both sides realized what kind of a terrible idea the axis drop was and started pushing back
>>
>>14021873
Could work, but the best you'd probably get is a dignified end where you go out in a blaze of glory
>>
>>14021406
Indeed, I already know I've lost, so I'll pull off one last act of dickery to rob MC-kun of what matters to him the the most.
After disappearing, I'll turn a new leaf and sporadically pop up in the sequel (in a new disguise) to help the MC's team out.
DRAMA will ensue when they find out who I am.
>>
Ask him if he can help me find my repeating digits.
>>
>>14021889

Then the MC has only hurt himself by killing me. My death will serve as another example of the truth behind their righteousness in that it's a veil draped over the eyes of those who refuse to wake up. Killing me isn't going to change a thing, it wont bring back the MC's loved ones. Vengeance is the most fleeting reward, lasting so little in time that often it leads to regret and more vengeance.

If the MC truly believes that killing me will make themselves feel better then they've not only lost this battle but also the war.
>>
Two options
1. Fly into the nearest space fortress and get out of my mech so MC has to fight me hand to hand (he cant kill me like that because it would be wrong) IMPORTANT either let his love interest go or seduce her because if you take a girl to a gun/sword fight she will dive in front of someone
2. Find a nearby mobile armour so its negative plot armour attracts the MC and you live another day
>>
>>14018415
Explain how I understand how he feels also that I have people who I love and have loved too and then take my mask off to distract him. Then entirely cripple his mech in such a way that it seems like he dies while ensuring my mech is also destroyed and it appears that I die and then drag his injured form into the middle of nowhere and take him far away in a medically safe manner.

Then I'll assume another identity ensuring it's a thorough disguise and set it up so that he's found by a medical emergency centre in a carefully controlled safe situation and ensure that he's mindfucked so throroughly that he's amnesiac but still working, ensuring that the people are a) competent b) and nobody in that region of space knows who the fuck I am and when he recovers the staff there will explain that there's been a big accident and that I've come to see if he's ok or not and I'd subtly verify whether or not he's amnesiac or not. Then we'd end up living together, convince that I'm the only one who cares about him and I'd show him fake pictures I've photoshopped up of him and recount bits of his fake identity.

If he ever finds out who I am, I'll tell him: 'Yes I am X villain. I am also Y implausible identities (think Steve Jobs or Bill Gates or Santa but appropriate). Then I'd say (as a I side note), that I was just pulling his leg and if he ever wants to see what a great pilot I am just get me to drive a car or something.

I'd also ensure that all my villanous activities have entirely ceased, the mask is destroyed and learned my new part thoroughly.

If he ever figures it out properly. I'd tell him that I did care about him, that side he saw of me was genuine and I'm not villainous anymore, but goodbye for real and if he ever comes after me for no good reason (eg global emergency) I'd kill him for real in a cruel way. And also leave a note for him where all his friends are currently located because I'm not a gigantic shithead.
>>
File: 11322055.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
11322055.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>14018415
Take damage in the fight but run away and lay low for a while. I'll show up as comedic relief in the next show because the new MC won't know who I am. Then I'll violate them
>>
>>14018462
"At least I got to bang your girl before you did ya little bitch!"
>>
>>14018462
Came here to post this.
>>
Laugh at hm
Then rattle off the names of the soldiers he's killed and the lives he's destroyed
Then ask him why does he think he's any better then me
Then fight and destroy.
But not before telling him. "Oh yeah, and I fucked your girl"
"Yo, you mad? You mad nigga?! I can see your mech going berserk bitch! YOU MUST BE MAD! Don't worry, she called your name once, she stopped that after I made her nut so hard she fainted"
>>
>>14021113
Oh, my bad. I meant to specifically quote

Then Amuro would have been fucked.
>>
>>14020153
>>14020156
Amateurs.
Don't rape her. Wife her. Come next season you already have offspring. Pretty much guaranteed to break MC's will, as well giving yourself positive PR.

Again. Consentiual sex, not rape.
>>
run away and stall for time

if im going down im going to draw this out as long as i fucking can
>>
this thread = gold
>>
>>14018456

First post best post. He can't unleash his super attack against someone who isn't fighting.
>>
>>14018415
I yell at him for being a naive fool who knows nothing of the suffering of my people, all while preparing myself for the inevitable SORE DEMO.
>>
>>14022455
Better make sure you have a warranty on that construction robot this time.
>>
>>14018499

Dark Souls was a really good game, yeah.
>>
>>14024445
More like a bunch of fucked villains who have never read the Evil Overlord List .
>>
What's the absolutely wrong answer though?

>Turn rape-face and attempt to fondle MC's girl

>Yell MC's name while charging at him

>Ask him where all his power is coming from

?
>>
>>14025292
>a boy like you would never understand (but I'm not going to elaborate)!
>friends are for losers who don't love the feeling of ABSOLUTE COSMIC POWER
>you think a petty trick like charging up your finisher will defeat me?
>I can't be defeated and I'll never show fear, you insolent AHHH SOMEONE HELP ME I DON'T WANT TO DIE
Insta-kills.
>>
>>14025320
>AHHH SOMEONE HELP ME I DON'T WANT TO DIE

Oh yeah no one survives that
>>
>>14018415
>knock out his love interest
>place a bomb on her
>make sure the love interest ends up close enough to the mc for him to recover her
>while the mc has the love interest in his arms, detonate the bomb
>due to plot armor, the bomb will probably be a dud
>If that happens (and by "if", I mean when), get the fuck out of dodge, drop your identity, open up a bakery and become a baker. It's a really respectable post-story career for fictional characters for some reason.

Or you can just give the mc his love interest with no strings attached. Hopefully he'll think you're not that bad of a guy after all. At the very least, it'll give you time to escape
>>
>>14025744
>while the mc has the love interest in his arms, detonate the bomb

Love interest confirmed dead. You're confirmed dead.

>Or you can just give the mc his love interest with no strings attached. Hopefully he'll think you're not that bad of a guy after all. At the very least, it'll give you time to escape

Would probably work. Hand over the girl and retreat tactically to get defeated next season / join forces with MC. This might be the optimal solution actually
>>
>>14025754
>Would probably work. Hand over the girl and retreat tactically to get defeated next season / join forces with MC. This might be the optimal solution actually
Unless MC is Mikazuki, in which you'll slowly get tortured to death.
>>
>>14025754
>while the mc has the love interest in his arms
>detonating the bomb won't kill the mc

Of course now that I think about it, the mc will somehow find the bomb and throw before it explodes. Either that or the love interest will wake up and throw herself away from the protagonist.
>>
File: Ali_Al-Saachez_2307.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ali_Al-Saachez_2307.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>14018415
become Ali season 1 tier and cut through the plot armor and kill the MC
>>
>>14025777
The only way the villain wins is by teaming up with the heroes and even then you'll be buttfucked in a redemption by death season.
>>
>>14025781
>What is Trans-Am?
>>
>"You think you're the only one who lost friends and family?"
>"Half of my forces died in your hands. Even the ones who did not kill anyone."
>"Remember [Insert name of significant place here]? Where you slaughtered my troops that were supposedly holding the town hostage? That was bullshit on your side. Why the fuck do you think the civilians there were afraid of you? In their eyes, you are just a monster. All my troops were doing there was treating the injured, the ones that were wounded from the air strike days ago, done by your superiors because they were trying to frame me for it!"
>"You can defeat me here, and it would be a hollow victory, the real evil would have gotten away with what they done and more tragedies would happen. They were the ones behind [Insert great tragedy in the backstory here]! If you insist on stopping us here, you are part of the evil."

>"Your girl? Don't worry. Unlike the barbarians on your side, we did nothing to her. She's on my personal shuttle over there, on the way to your ship. I take no responsibility if the shuttle goes down due to your people."
>>
>>14025768
I'll just start doing exposition if it's Mikazuki. They could never kill me if I'm explaining the story/other semi-important details
>>
>>14025786
Plot armor?
>>
>>14018415
Fight hard, put on a great show and go out with a bang because you might as well go out with style
>>
>>14018415
I take a page out of Basara's book and shoot speakers at the MC and begin playing my own theme song.
Not even Trombe can override this.
With the music defeated the MC's power level drops significantly enough to where I will either win or survive.
>>
File: who could be behind this post.gif (33KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
who could be behind this post.gif
33KB, 350x270px
>>14018415
List off everything that has gone wrong so far in the series and say it was all my doing, even if it wasn't.
>>
>>14018415
Give him his love interest back and apologize before briefly helping him take out the big bad and fuck off.
In S2 I'll have a Vegeta redemption where I'm still just a fuckin asshole but everyone puts up with me because the MC says I'm cool and nobody wants to fuck with the MC.
Then I secretly NTR his waifu.
>>
>>14018415
Fight him equally.
Go down for my beliefs.
>>
>>14018415
>You're a villain in a /m/ series
Treize, if you even count his a a villain
Wing Gundam still OP as fuck
>MC love interest (who you kidnapped) has declared her undying love and belief in him
"I know Heero will kill me, I just know it!"
>your former lieutenant and the MC former rival has sacrificed his live to help MC
Zechs in both cases
>MC starts tearfully listing off names of all the people who have ever helped him
Pretty out of character
>OP1 starts playing

>Jump right into Heero's beam saber
>Suckers I wanted to die all along.
>Laugh as my MS is about to explode, and thank Heero
>Heero slowly starts questing everything
>>
>>14026173
>Suckers I wanted to die all along.
Think about all the people who tried to commit suicide and ended up as a vegetable for the rest of their lives.
>>
>all these turn over and join the good side
Did you guys forget the possibilty of your evil sidekick lasering you with a doomsday gun and taking over due to your weakness?
>>
>>14026624
Heroes are the single greatest causes of villains dying.
>>
>>14026624

When has this ever happened? (Unless it's my even-more-evil son)
>>
>>14029046
Starscream would
>>
>>14029063

can a /m/ be a /m/ villain
>>
>>14029069
As long as he's sentient, I'd say yes.
>>
>>14029216
the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>14029246
whoops, wrong thread
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.