[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming soon, Saban Brands presents "Saban's Masked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: vlcsnap-2016-03-18-14h01m50s214.png (1001KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-18-14h01m50s214.png
1001KB, 1280x720px
Coming soon, Saban Brands presents

"Saban's Masked Rider Ridermans"
>>
File: I AM AMAZON.jpg (29KB, 289x300px) Image search: [Google]
I AM AMAZON.jpg
29KB, 289x300px
>>14011325
>ft. Legendary Masked Warrior Amazon
>>
>>14011325
What am I looking at here? I need to know how digusted I should be.
>>
>>14013607
new kamen rider amazon series in the style of the first/the next. Trailer didn't look too bad but it is amazon prime japan only
>>
>Amazon Alpha
A lizardman's fight to establish dominance in his pack and mate to ensure his legacy.

Really the First/Next look doesn't fit as well with Amazon, who's not really supposed to look cyborgy compared to other riders.
>>
>>14014165
I guess Omega is supposed to represent the Heisei Rider aesthetic while Alpha is old Showa?
>>
>>14013067
AMMUHZAAAAWN!!
>>
>>14014160
>in the style of the first/the next.
Not really. It's looking closer to early Heisei and horror action stuff like Garo.
>>
>>14014165

That's why I haven't really liked Alpha and Omega's designs so far. Amazon is supposed to be a physical mutation, not armor. To be fair, the original Amazon didn't look all that organic either, but it also didn't look like power armor.
>>
>>14016041

Eh, I see it as sort of the same vein as Agito.
>>
>>14016041
>Amazon is supposed to be a physical mutation, not armor.

Both Amazons use technology to change their mutation to a more controlled state. Their looking less organic than they should is an intentional plot point.
>>
>>14016181

That certainly does make sense. Omega even has a thing that looks like the Gigi Armlet that probably refines him even further, which is why he looks "cleaner" than Alpha.
>>
>>14016041
The red one looks pretty organic to me. Specially for a modern rider.

>>14011325
>le ebin saban hate XDDD
fuck off
>>
>>14016041
The only armored parts of Alpha appear to be his chest plate, which is a refinement of his underbelly scales more than likely caused by the influence of the Amazon Driver. This is where the boots and gloves come from too. You can tell since Omega doesn't have them either when he's transformed without his driver and gigi armlet.
>>14016427
That's exactly what it is. Omega's Gigi Armlet is specifically designed to suppress Amazon Cells and keep him from going full beast mode again, like he did during his first transformation.
>>
>>14014160
>amazon series in the style of the first/the next.
I hate it already.
>>
>>14016738
It has nothing to do with The First/The Next. It's written by Kobayashi, and the plan is for it to be a dark, action/horror series closer to Ishinomori's manga and early Heisei.
>>
>>14016758
>It's written by Kobayashi,
I hate it already.
>>
>>14016758

>dark action/horror

That's what The First/The Next was supposed to be. Look how that turned out.
>>
>>14016862
The First was a soap opera first and foremost while The Next wasn't trying to emulate the feeling of early Heisei, it was straight up trying to be the Ring.
>>
>>14014160
>in the style of the first/the next
Are you fucking retarded? We don't even know if it's a shit remake or not.
>>
>>14016967
>Two amazons
Probably not a remake anon
>>
>>14015997
>It's looking closer to early Heisei and horror action stuff like Garo.

oh baby
>>
So can someone give me a summary about what this is supposed to be? Plot? Character? What do we know?
>>
>>14018292

The company Nozama Pharmacy (yeah, I know) is a front for an organization developing Amazon Cells, which artificially mutate people into creatures known as "Amazons" for some nefarious purpose that's almost certainly world domination. There's an accident, and countless Amazons escape into the world.

Nozama is hunting down two Amazons in particular: Jin/Alpha, who's totally fine with being a wild monster, and Haruka/Omega, who's afraid of what he's becoming. They're apparently special cases among Amazons.

Omega looks cleaner and more like an armored suit because he has both an Amazons Driver belt and an Amazons Register armband to refine his transformation and help him control his feral urges. Alpha only has the belt, which lets Jin control himself, but still makes him somewhat wild.
>>
>>14018343
So kinda like the Original Rider plus Zetman? I can dig it
>>
File: Ouja_(Episode_Final).jpg (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ouja_(Episode_Final).jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
>>14016827
>Hating Ryuki
you're pissing me off
>>
>>14016862
The trailer didn't seem very horror-y other than the fact that there's a bit of blood and viscera

And if that's all it took for horror, that'd make Deadpool a horror movie
>>
>>14016457
You are a fucking idiot
>>
>>14015997
>Not really. It's looking closer to early Heisei
It's Ryuki's writer FYI
>>
>yfw the final boss or upgraded form of the MC is Amazon Prime
>>
>>14022379
Also OOO's and Den-O's writer
>>
I seriously hope Amazon can hire some subbers and put this out on international Amazon Prime. It'd be so easy as well, unless of course Saban still has the rights or something

>>14022381
Oh you motherfucker
>>
>>14022379
>>14022575
One excellent show and two shit shows then. Staying cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>14022966
Also wrote Gingaman, Timeranger, Sailor Moon toku series, Shinkenger, Go-Busters, ToQger, Zero mini series, first garo anime.
>>
>>14022990
>Zero mini series

You mean that piece of shit Black and White Zero mini series?
>>
>>14023050
Yes
>>
File: 1437500041703.jpg (24KB, 599x397px) Image search: [Google]
1437500041703.jpg
24KB, 599x397px
>>14014160
>but it is amazon prime japan only
That cracks me up
>>
>>14022966
>Any of those shows
>Shit
She has written a crapton of other stuff too, including the fucking great first season of the Garo anime
>>
>>14023127

The first Garo anime is only considered good because the live action series before and after it were total shit. Garo hasn't been good since the second season.
>>
>>14025888

Just like this will only be considered good because Ghost is shit.
>>
>>14025888
You didn't like Son of Garo? It's like I'm the only one with taste.

Still you're spot on about the first anime, the first half was every bit as rubbish as the first Ryuga show and the second half was merely mediocre.
>>
>>14023083
> "An Amazon original series. AMAZONS."
>>
>>14025888
Trips confirm.
>>
>>14022199
>idiot
>for not liking an overused joke that was never funny

You're the reason /krg/ is shit.
>>
>>14026928
Lucky for you I don't post in /krg/. And I wasn't referring solely to your triggered response for Sabam..
>>
>>14026939
>..
Back to facebook please.
Also, how is the red amazon, pretty much a recolour of the original amazon not more organic than most modern riders?

They all look power armor now, even the.mystical like wizard and ghost.
>>
File: minoru OP.jpg (36KB, 554x496px) Image search: [Google]
minoru OP.jpg
36KB, 554x496px
I am cautiously optimistic because I am a huge Amazon fan, I'll probably enjoy it.

Still, even when the series arent always the best, I like it when people still try to make weirder/darker toku series. Not because I think its inherently better than what we have, but because I think its a genre for any kind of story.

Its what Tsuburaya and Ishinomori would have wanted.
>>
>>14018343
>Nozama Pharmacy
>Just Amazon spelled backward
Considering how incompetent police force in KR universe usually is, surely they will take their sweet time to realize the connection. If ever.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.