[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Top Gunder survives being blasted multiple times with his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: metalder ep 37.png (678KB, 628x487px) Image search: [Google]
metalder ep 37.png
678KB, 628x487px
>Top Gunder survives being blasted multiple times with his circuitry exposed
>a single cut and stab does him in

Nope, don't buy it, at the very least he should have been able to take more punishment before being killed off. Any other toku asspulls /m/ wants to share?
>>
>>13999413
>>Top Gunder survives being blasted multiple times with his circuitry exposed
HP remaining: 1
>a single cut and stab does him in
HP remaining: 0

What is the problem?
>>
>>13999413
>Any other toku asspulls /m/ wants to share?
/m/ is crying for Toku to leave her shores.
>>
>>14002091
You're right, that is an asspull. What reasonable person would believe that toku doesn't belong on /m/?
>>
>>14002307
You made one critical mistake there. You assumed /m/ is reasonable.
>>
File: Screenshot 2014-09-28 10.26.12.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2014-09-28 10.26.12.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>13999413
Simple. He crit-botched his saving throw.

Other ass-pulls that come to mind:
>How Wizard gets the Infinity Ring
>The existence/first appearance of Rider 2
>Faiz getting Jet Sliger
Not necessarily bad because of the end result of this but out of nowhere
>Every time the discovery of the actual premise of Kamen Rider Agito was delayed
(i.e OOPS! I broke the thing that would have advanced the plot!)
>The ending of Spielban
IT WAS EARTH ALL ALONG YOU GUYS
>The ending of VR Troopers
>Most of the deus ex machina Garo finale transformations
>Burai's Green Candle
Granted that gets justified well enough but seriously though...
>The final battle of Power Rangers Zeo
>McGuffin Missile from the final episode of Ultraman
(AKA the one that fucking one-shot kills Zetton)

And of course...
-Super Hero Taisen (i.e "I'm Not Rider 1", DiEnd Big Machine, et all)
>>
>>14002467
>(i.e OOPS! I broke the thing that would have advanced the plot!)
That's not really an asspull so much as generally bad planning.
>>
File: ult-man-37-dorako.jpg (288KB, 640x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ult-man-37-dorako.jpg
288KB, 640x1440px
>>14002467
>McGuffin Missile from the final episode of Ultraman
But making new weapons that actually killed anything was the only ongoing plot thread in the last part of that show.
>>
>>14002619
Good point. There were times where it felt it though.
>>
>>14002626
Yeah but that one specifically is kind of bullshit to me. Considering how the Professor is watching Ultraman AND the Science Patrol getting massacred but just suddenly remembers he has it in his pocket AFTER Ultraman gets shot in the Color Timer?

To be fair, I've had this grudge since I was a kid first watching the show. It still stings.

Though honestly, I've always thought the Science Patrol was the most inept support team of any Ultra Series. And this is coming from someone who loves the fuck out of Ultraman.
>>
File: ult-man-39-script.png (81KB, 700x473px) Image search: [Google]
ult-man-39-script.png
81KB, 700x473px
>>14002654
Didn't the dialog specifically mention there was a new weapon early in the episode? The guy forgetting it is one thing but the weapon itself was clearly already coming.
>>
>>14002467
>Faiz getting Jet Sliger
To be fair he only had it for like five minutes before it exploded.
>>
>>14002687
Dammit I'd forgotten about that part. Again, childhood rage blinds all.
>>
In terms of actual asspulls, the most "classic" one I can think of is Dairanger's reveal of every Gorma being a clay replica, including the guy who made them. There's probably an executive-related reason for that stunt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.