[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When were you when Fallout 4 became GOAT tier? https://www

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: CANTWAKEUPFALLOUT4EDITION.png (468KB, 538x450px) Image search: [Google]
CANTWAKEUPFALLOUT4EDITION.png
468KB, 538x450px
When were you when Fallout 4 became GOAT tier?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMY0IETkDrU
>>
I guess I can eat raven for a week
>>
>>13994750
>raven
I meant extruded weeaboo sodium paste
>>
If I can't build my personal KLE0 I'll be mad.
>>
>>13994732
>Fallout 4
>GOAT tier
pick one reddit
>>
File: go fuck yourself.jpg (115KB, 802x724px) Image search: [Google]
go fuck yourself.jpg
115KB, 802x724px
SUPER HYPE MEME RAD COOL STORY BRO
>>
>>13994784
nah, I actually kind of like it, just adding crazy /m/ shit makes it the best.
>>
>>13994785
bump
>>
Those robots do look pretty cool, shame it is still Fallout 4
>>
Sorry I sided with the AntAgonizer
>>
Buying this dlc and nothing else. Mods will fix it surely.
>>
>>13994732
I like how /m/ Fallout 4 is

Can't wait to build all kinds of robots
>>
>>13994785
>INTERCOURSE THYSELF

That doesn't make any sense and it's making me angry to think about it.
>>
>>13994732
it will never be GOAT tier until they get Obsidian to unfuck it.
>>
>>13997204

I never got why Obsidian gets its dick sucked so much.

Yes they're better than Bethesda, but the thing they're always praised for is the writing, and quite frankly even their best game Planescape Torment (technically it was Black Isle, but that's all the same people) is only good for videogame writing. I feel like the people who praise their writing have a child's understanding of narrative complexity.
>>
>>13994732
Wait, is that the dude from Fallout 3?
>>
>>13997238
>I never got why Obsidian gets its dick sucked so much.
Because Fallout New Vegas feels like a true sequel to the first two games.
>>
>>13997276
>Wait, is that the dude from Fallout 3?
Could be. It depends on if the Mechanist was an actual comic character in-universe or not. Because if he is then it is possible more than one person could want to be the Mechanist.

I also like the whole Boston Dynamics Atlas implication,
>>
>>13997276

the black dude? I mean it could be, but if you play though the arc he gives up being him after defeating not Kamen Rider
>>
>>13997282

It's not just FNV, it's KotoR 2 as well
>>
>>13997238
Its not just the writing, its the gameplay.
>>
>>13997282
To me it kinda just felt like a spin off of FO3 but with some more shit to do, a few harder enemies, and more factions and story paths.
I'm fine with that. Because while not bad games, Fallout 1 and 2 weren't really amazing for me.
I mean i liked them, but i don't really think that they're more fun than 3, NV and 4.
I'm not even an fps crazy "casual" or whatever people call em now, i just had a tough time really enjoying 1 and 2.
>>
>>13997344
Its the exact same shit it was in Fallout 3 though
>>
File: Getter the fuck out.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Getter the fuck out.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
>Fallout 4
>worst fallout
>GOAT
Fuck off shill. Putting a cherry on shit doesn't stop it being shit.
>>
>>13997282
>Because Fallout New Vegas feels like a true sequel to the first two games

Not even close.

It's definitely a plot sequel (if you take the metaplot of 1, 2, and NV to be the RISE OF THE NEW CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC) but thematically it's not. NV is about the dangers of Empire (hence the plot of NV being Hoover caught between two of the great American powers) while 1 and 2 were more about the ghosts of the old world. If you consider Empire a ghost of the old world, then maybe there's a thematic connection, but NV departs way too much from the hardscrabble of 1 or the small-town versus a state composed of artifacts of 2.

FO3->4 are about the ghosts of the old world as well, but they muck it up a bit by insisting on having a character driven plot, which is silly. I don't know why Emil thinks Fallout should be about family. Even Fallout 2, which gives you a mom, aunt, cousins, etc doesn't really focus on family that much. Until they get Plot Kidnapped they're just kind of there.
>>
Fallout 4 has a mostly excellent crafting system that is completely wasted on Fallout 4.

The worst things about the crafting system are that you can't paint normal armor pieces, they just get colored according to what options you pick, and that the different receivers for each gun all look exactly the same, and are pretty much just "gun, gun+1, automatic gun, automatic gun+1"

I will be seriously surprised if mods ever fix the biggest issue with fallout 4, which is of course that it's fallout 4.
>>
>>13997362
>i just had a tough time really enjoying 1 and 2.

Was it the memes
>>
Fallout 4 killed my dog and murdered my brother. Of course I still put 100+ hours into it anyway.
>>
Notice me, Todd-sama! Thanks for coming to /m/!
>>
>>13994753
>extruded weeaboo sodium paste

What is this even supposed to mean?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.