[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So lets talk about IBO endgame, what the fuck could it even be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 26

File: Mikazuki_aims_gun_at_Crank_Zent.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mikazuki_aims_gun_at_Crank_Zent.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
So lets talk about IBO endgame, what the fuck could it even be? How can you possibly make anything Mikazuki does normal? He is the one gundam MC who is literally unfit for civillian lif, what do you guys think will even happen to him and Tekkadan after they fight whoever is the final boss?
>>
>>13990904
>IBO endgame
BAD END
>>
90% sure the ending will be another variant of the other gundam end games
>>
30 second narration about how amazing Kudelia is and everyone lives happily ever after.
>>
>>13990917
Thats the problem, Mika has none of the characteristics of any of the other gundam MCs, he isn't fighting to end war or anything, he is fighting just because, he barely has a character at this point
>>
>>13990933
Amuro wasn't fighting to end the war either.
>>
>>13990950
I used it just as an example, Amuro just wanted to survive but he at least had a character
>>
>>13990933
>he is fighting just because
Sometimes I wonder if this is deliberate or if people are really this stupid.
They yell out his motivation several times over the course of the show.
>>
>>13990904
If the series really gets its balls back, it could make the point that, sadly, bloodthirsty (child) soldiers have no place in a civilized society. And this society that needed them to rise and get itself in shape, now needs to get rid of them. And then you score the final point that war is horrible, because it makes us depend on the lives of those who will then have no place in the life they fought so hard to achieve.

And so, they die or are otherwise destroyed in the final battle somehow. Maybe not all of them die, but certainly Mika. So that the final horrible irony is that, due to what it meant and had to happen for them to get there, Orga and Mika don't belong to "the place they belong to" anymore.
>>
>>13990922
HA

i change my mind THIS will be the ending
>>
>>13990904

Setsuna had unsuited for civilian life too. He had PTSD flashbacks and shit when he tried, freaked out when a girl touched him and had to go to another star system for closure in the finale. He had no place as a civvie and the show didn't even try to push it. His role as one as a cover for CB and nothing more. He didn't actually care about it.
>>
I'm quite fine with a protagonist who's NOT like the archetypical Gundam protag we've come to know. He's just doing all he knows, without the fuss.

The problem is, and I'm just taking a guess here, that I feel like what they were going for was that it wasn't about Mika's development, but the development of everyone around him...with him basically being the driving anchor that pulls the series forward. At least thats kind of what I'm guessing they were going for, but the problem of course is that the development of the other characters didn't really happen too well.

DESU, I think some people are getting way too melodramatic about this series' faults. I think a lot of its core elements, Mika being how he is, the anti-hero aspect of the protagonists, the less flashy mecha battles etc are all fine it's just that it took the series too long to start going anywhere with any of it. I'm kind of liking where these last few episodes are going, but I would have liked it a lot more if a lot of the things happening now had happened much earlier, and over a longer period of time.

The Kudellia does nothing black hole in the middle of this series is kind of whats done it in more than anything else imo. I think it would have been fine if it had just gotten to the point faster.
>>
Oh yeah, and if I had to guess how this thing was going to end um...Orga dies and in his dying breath, tells Mika to become Kudelia's bodyguard as Not-Char's plans come to fruition and the whole system gets into a massive civil war/revolt? Never said it was gonna be inspired.
>>
>>13991015
>the archetypical Gundam protag
List who falls into the "archetypal Gundam protag" moulds and why?
Because this is an absolutely bullshit claim and it annoys the heck out of me and I'm convinced that the people who say this are talking out of their ass and base their opinions on conjecture and shitposts they've seen on /a/.
>>
>>13991041

Basically Kira, Banagher, Kamille, Kio, Amuro, Shiro, etc. Basically...very, very prone to melodramatics of some sort, whether it'd be a whole lot of outbursts even beyond the point of reason...to bouts of altruism and pacificm at the absolute worst possible times or when its just bewildering in some cases.

Now before you scream at me, I'm NOT necessarily saying any of the above are bad characters (or good...in some obvious cases you can imagine.). I rather like some of the protagonists listed above, but there is a reason why Gundam protagonists, with a fair number of exceptions too, have a reputation for being particularly melodramatic, whether for good reason or not. That wasn't pulled out of any ass anytime recently.

Point was, was maybe they were trying to make Mika an intentional subversion of that well known expectation.

I'm not saying it necessarily has made him a great character, just if it were done right its not something offensive to me either. Assuming thats what their intention was.
>>
>>13991015
>I'm quite fine with a protagonist who's NOT like the archetypical Gundam protag we've come to know. He's just doing all he knows, without the fuss.

Dude gundam wing aired more than 10 years ago,and now you are posting about it?
>>
>>13991102

What makes you think I forgot Heero?

I never said this was the first one to do it.
>>
>>13990976
BUT DON'T WORRY SUGOI KUDELIA WILL TAKE THEM OUT OF THEIR MISERY
>>
>>13991106
Because Mikazuki is bare bones compared to Heero.
>>
>>13991108

sigh
>>
>>13990904
Hes going to get white guilt and be a "shinji get in the eva" "grit your teeth sheemone" level cry baby
>>
>>13991120

I never said otherwise.

I just said I'm fine with him being basically being what he is. He's really the least of this series' issues I think.
>>
File: 1456617029109.jpg (21KB, 998x503px) Image search: [Google]
1456617029109.jpg
21KB, 998x503px
>>13991135
So you're fine with one of the most unremarkable Gundam protags since Sekai all because he satisfies your niche. How pathetic.
>>
He's taken the be the Federation and becomes the Brown Unicorn after Amuro has been lost in the tanker incident. He also becomes a cyborg later on as he lets er rip.
>>
>>13991135
>He's really the least of this series' issues I think.

Actually he pretty much exemplifies what is wrong with IBO- interesting ideas that go no where in the story.
He was pretty much invisible for past 15 episodes.
IF the "yandere" scene didn't happened in ep 22,no one would had remembered that Mikazuki IS the gundam protag other than just a pilot for gundam
>>
>>13991145

I never said he fit a niche of mine. "Fine" means a lot of things anon.

Okay I kind you really care at this point but I'll reiterate, I'm not comparing him to characters like Heero, or Setsuna to an extent maybe...because I actually think they're very different. Heero just...stoic for instance, and a soldier but that's his character.

I truly believe that Mika was created basically to...not be a whiny protagonist. Like, he's basically a gimmick.

I have to make that distinction known. "Fine" in this case is basically reservation. I don't really care about him either way.
>>
>>13991163

Well now I think I'd be inclined to agree. Like I said, I'm taking a guess as to what maybe they wanted to do with him....have it be more about the development of everyone around him while he just well...fights. It has been done before, and better.

But because everyone else's development either stagnated cause of the sugoidesunekudelia or just didn't really do anywhere, now that's arguably backfired and now we don't have a particularly enthralling protagonist to fall back on.

Basically what I'm saying is what I think they wanted to do could have worked, but it didn't. And I blame the princess for that mostly.
>>
>>13991206
The thing what they tried to do would had worked well in a 50 episode anime or if the pace was fast with trimming of fat and filler.

On paper the themes and idea are pretty neat,but fall of in reality since much more needed in the execution department.
>>
>>13991244

Yeah maybe you're right. I mean, whatever led to it...it backfired hard whatever the case.
>>
>>13991244
>trimming of fat

Too soon,anon
>>
File: pomeranian-puppy-cute-sad-face.jpg (79KB, 1092x683px) Image search: [Google]
pomeranian-puppy-cute-sad-face.jpg
79KB, 1092x683px
>>13991257
>>
Orga seemed annoyed at Mika when he first went out to fight Carta.
>>
File: 1456842640618.gif (178KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1456842640618.gif
178KB, 160x160px
>>13991257
I never really cared on the bright side Atra has less work.
>>
>>13990904
Cliffhanger "because it's the journey that matters ,not the destination"
>>
>>13990904
You're implying that they'll even bother talking about Mikazukis entry into civilian life.
That's expecting a show like IBO to be smarter than it is.
>>
I feel that all the praise for IBO is in concept and not execution, which I think is the wrong way to go about it. Good writing elevates uninteresting concepts, bad writing ruins good concepts.

How IBO plays out is dull at the best of times, but for some people they can look past this and see legitimately neat ideas which lets them invent wild theories and talk about what could of been. A lot of time it seems like people looking for anything to latch onto so they can keep interest in the show, people never talk about it as a whole but one or two scenes per episode that actually had anything go on. People have jumped onto Ein saying how much they love him and want him to do stuff despite his revenge being horribly written and him having no personality outside it. There is fucking nothing there with him as a character, but he is getting robot parts so people start praising the show.

But if you are someone who cares about/is more interested in execution of ideas then it makes the show utterly horrible. The dialogue is awful, it's ham handed in message especially with the incredibly clunky exposition and often lacks much character to facilitate this. Nothing is figured out through action we are always told how someone feels and what they will do next, it can never just let a scene be as it knows that anime fans are complete morons. Character development is also relegated to people saying they will now live differently, and then the change being completely the same as how they acted before or makes them a nothing character. The plot is so blatant people call every plot point weeks before they happen and are only wrong when they chicken out on deaths. The worst part though is the disgusting plot conveniences from just happening to run into your long lost space brother TWICE IN ARCS NEXT TO EACH OTHER to to being crushed by the enemy at the end of an episode but are rescued cause he got a bit distracted.

Also as a side note fuck whoever spams shit like >>13991334
>>
>>13990904
Withdrawal from society or slowly attempt to join
>>
If he survives all of this he's just gonna go to Biscuit's farm in the middle of nowhere and farm corn day in and day out like a machine for the rest of his life.

Like, that is literally all he will do. Sleep a bit, pick corn, until the end of time.
>>
>>13991409

> Nothing is figured out through action we are always told how someone feels and what they will do next, it can never just let a scene be as it knows that anime fans are complete morons.

Just this episode alone there was a scene of Mika getting agitated when he recognizes Carta's voice and you still have people going "Mika wasn't angry. Man I wish they'd show him being angry instead of nothing".
>>
File: 1456069554866.png (519KB, 762x647px) Image search: [Google]
1456069554866.png
519KB, 762x647px
20 odd episodes in and I still don't know who our main character is
>>
>>13991499
The one who played the cards and survived at the end is the MC.
>>
>>13991102
More like 20 bruv
>>
>>13991499
McGillis is our villainous big-bad

Mika is his dragon.

Gaelio is our noble sacrifice.
>>
wait... sorry. but its for sure not getting a second season?
>>
>>13991622

Nobody knows just yet
>>
>>13991622
Pretty much. There has been no proof that it will (despite what people say, they're reading into two offhand comments way too much) but we have technically not gotten proof to deny it (not that it's needed because most anime don't need to come out and explain that there is no second season). Plus the way plot and production are going, no.
>>
>>13991622
If the final episode ends in a cliff hanger because of the new enemy then we get a second season
>>
File: 46f920b266903171735b6b8b48b734e8.png (885KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
46f920b266903171735b6b8b48b734e8.png
885KB, 800x1135px
>>13991499
Think of it this way. Kudelia is our angsty Shiro/Saber. Mika and Orga, pic related.
>>
>>13990904
Look up the rehabilitation of the Tamil Tigers.
>>
>>13991661
Biscuit's sisters will come to Mika's rescue with new Gundams.
>>
>>13990904
Thinking about what post revolution Mars sounds like a pretty cool setting

Most people are poor as fuck and don't have many skills.

The government has no military we have heard of and there are plenty of pmcs

The only source of trade they have is resource extraction.

The planet goes into total anarchy as pmcs are tasked with the management of resource extraction while making sure the workers don't cause problems. Eventually they move into other industries burning down fields to make sure prices remain high. PMCs are constantly fighting each other over sources of wealth while being the only decently paying job.

Government has no ability to combat pmcs as they have no army and no one pays taxes.

Gjallarhorn abandons management of mars to rebuild and reorganize after taking high casualties due to Tekkedan, instead choosing regulate the sale of high quality arms to pmcs.

Tekkedan is stuck constantly fighting other pmcs, but never making a big enough impact due to sheer amount of firepower and expendable soldiers they can afford.
>>
I have a feeling Tekkadan will end up getting destroyed because of Mika somehow with his new development of killing people for himself and not for Orga.
>>
>Episode 25 has old guy give a speech
>Gets sniped
>Huge force appears lead by Char
>Merribit sold out Tekkadan to get the kids help
>She feels that they are better off in jail getting counseling than dead
>Mika throws Barbatos T-Rex chomper at her killing her
>Shino and one of the girls died in 24
>Akihiro and the other girl are injured
>Kudelia surrenders in exchange for everyone being treated correctly
>Mika decides to fight off the giant force alone ignoring Kudelia's pleas to allow Orga and the others to escape
>Barbatos goes into a berserker state literally ripping enemies apart
>Mika is losing the battle but still making progress, Barbatos is taking tons of damage
>Orga and the rest escape dragging a crying Antra
>Final scene of Mika is him thinking about her farm and licking his lips
>Timeskip of a few months to years
>Tekkadan is scattered around the globe
>Mika is missing
>Orga is leading secret missions with Eugene, Akihiro and the others as pilots

They are going to go full 00 in this ending. Watch.
>>
>>13990904
Papa Fareed's keikaku was having bastard Fareed do Char and then turn the table at the end

S2 will begin with Maiden of revolution rescuing Lelouch of Rebellion
>>
File: i cant even.png (495KB, 639x575px) Image search: [Google]
i cant even.png
495KB, 639x575px
>>13996418
>mfw it actually happens
>>
>>13995711
or bunch of PMCs will be recognized as official army of free Mars.
>>
>>13999773
Or more simply, the new Martian government with its newfound local tax funding starts off by hiring PMCs into long-term contracts with each forming roughly a division a piece, and slowly building up a regular volunteer military to replace them over time. Plenty of room for rivalry between PMCs and not so friendly rivalries with the new Martian Army because muh jobs.
>>
File: Suzaku_aiming_at_Lelouch.png (548KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Suzaku_aiming_at_Lelouch.png
548KB, 1280x720px
>>13996418
MIIIIIIIIIIKKKAAAAAAA
>>
>>13996418
>S2 episode 1
>There are rumors going around about a berserk mech that appears during conflicts
>Tekkadan gets into a battle
>They get overwhelmed
>Suddenly the sun is blocked out
>Barbatos descends from the sky causing the ground to shake when it lands
>It's a chimera covered in the parts of dozens of units it's destroyed
>Blood and oil are all over it
>It destroys the enemy force
>Mika sees that Orga and the others are safe and passes out
>He hasn't left Barbatos since the end of season 1
.The suit took over his body and gave him all the nourishment he needed
>For years/months he's been going around in a rage killing
>The mechanics disassemble the Chimera Barbatos
>Make a new suit out of all the parts
>That's how Mika gets his upgraded unit
>>
> Final battle is Mika vs. Ein.
> McGillis appears on TV.
> Throw's Gjallarhorn under the bus for giving Ein cybernetic implants and various acts of corruption including false-flagging the Dort workers.
> Throw's Kudelia and Makanai under the bus for using child-soldiers with Cybernetic implants. Also tells people of her mob connections and how she supplied the Dort Workers with smuggled weapons.
> McGillis uses Carta and Gali-Gali as martyrs for what Gjallarhorn was supposed to be.
> People rally around McGillis, giving him support from soldiers and the public to reform Gjallarhorn.
> Tekkadan is left in tatters. Barbatos is wrecked and Kudelia is in jail. Orga is filled with grief and everyone is afraid of Mikazuki.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (131KB, 1271x714px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
131KB, 1271x714px
>>14001159
ORGGAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 3515eafe.jpg (46KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
3515eafe.jpg
46KB, 960x544px
>>13996418
>old guy give a speech
>>Gets sniped
Takahiro Sakurai already did that when he was the Lelouch clone
>>
>>14001186
>>13996418
If even half of the things you just described happen the show will officially be unwatchable and S2 will be cancelled before it reaches pre-production stage due to negative feedback.
>>
File: what is this code geass.png (658KB, 596x677px) Image search: [Google]
what is this code geass.png
658KB, 596x677px
>>14001207
>>14001159
DEADLY CROSS
>>
>>13990904
>So lets talk about IBO endgame, what the fuck could it even be?

More jobbing.
Mika didn't had any serious challenge apart from battle with teiwaz.
>>
>>14001159
>>14001207
change it with "Gaelio " and "Fareed" and it makes more sense
>>
>>13990904
Orphans all die and are "reborn as shotting stars", peace princess fixes everything.
>>
>>13991011
Setsuna went with the aliens to become a gundam, then came back for his substitute mom.
>>
>>13991409
>I feel that all the praise for IBO is in concept and not execution
Considering that idiots can't tell them apart and only like/want memes you're absolutely right.
>>
>>13990904
>what do you guys think will even happen to him and Tekkadan after they fight whoever is the final boss?

Orga kills him Of Mice and Men style.
>>
>>13990904

There is no endgame to IBO. You have all been taken for a ride, and Okada is laughing at your expense.
>>
>>13990904
Probably bad melodrama and retarded characters, much like the rest of the series.
>>
>>13996418
>Final scene of Mika is him thinking about her farm and licking his lips
>not Final scene of Mika is him popping a prune and thinking about the farm
>>
>>13990904
Nigga Becomes her Bodyguard/Husbando till his end days. (Harem with the other girl too)
>>
File: nice response.jpg (50KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
nice response.jpg
50KB, 500x281px
>>14001224
>fuck the real world....

>>14001186
>Barbatos
>It's a chimera covered in the parts of dozens of units it's destroyed
>Blood and oil are all over it
>COVERED in the parts of DOZENS of units...
>Blood and Oil
>Dozens of units....
>BLOOD and OIL!!!
>BLOOD AND DOZENS OF UNITS
>BLOOD
> B L O O D ! ! ! ! ! !

This is getting a Motherfuckign Gunpla, all other considerations be damned

Anon, i don't know who you are but you are fucking fantastic.
Go rule at life.
>>
File: CWF6WydW4AIrxN1.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CWF6WydW4AIrxN1.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>14004880
Why did she call Atra a murderer? Some weird child joke?
>>
>>13990950
Because he got greater goal in mind.
He fought to save mankind
>>
>>14004970
Supplying CGS
>>
>>14004692
I thought this was going to have to happen since the second or third episode. Mika is Orga attack dog and he has gotten a little too bloodthirsty.
>>
>>14004692
>Orga takes Mika aside
>has him face away
>pulls out gun, puts it to Mika's head
>just before he pulls the trigger, Gundam Barbietoes springs to life, puts its hand between the barrel and Mika's head, stopping the bullet
>>
>>14004970
She had an abortion.
>>
Mika is still preferable to the Kios and Kiras who infest the franchise like cancer
>>
>>14005517
>Mika turns around
>His irises are glowing the same color as Barbatos's eyes.
>>
Is Ein going to make it to S2.
>>
File: 55817254_p0.jpg (150KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
55817254_p0.jpg
150KB, 800x600px
>>14005540
Don’t thinks so, but if they ever make a second season and Ein survives the first one, high chances he could end up getting in McGillis way eventually, especially if he kills Gaelio, one thing for sure one of them Galio or Ein is not surviving this. One thing for sure having a “Living MS” is fun
>>
>Orga dies
>Last words are "Be happy." to Mika
>Skip "the plot"
>Show epilogue, everything's still shitty but less shitty than before
>Mika becomes a farmer with Atra and Biscuit's family
>>
>>14005553
nice pic.
>>
>>14005554
>then they climb mount fuji
>>
>>13995711
I'd add that the death of one of the Turbines this week is going to be the justification for Naze dropping his support of Tekkadan, thereby setting up a future confrontation with him when this warring states of PMCs kicks off.
>>
One of nazes wives bites the dust due to tekkadan being reckless.

Merribit will betray them. Shino bites the dust as well and guts has his fate unknown.

Only mika, orga, kudelia and atra will be left and either mika or orga dies. Eugene arrives at the last second but is unable to prevent that persons death. Ein goes down too.

Gaelio and fareed confront each other.
>>
Ein gets destroyed by mika without accomplishing anything while gali gali gets destroyed by shino and guts. Chocolate lolicon is sending them to die. The cybernetics will let him fight, but won't make him better then mika or any of the other orphans short of possibly shino.
>>
>>14005726
I don't think Mika will die

But I've also been wrong about almost all of my predictions so far
>>
>>13990904

Kudelia and Atra keep him in a sex hutch. It's like a rabbit hutch but sized for Mika. The pellet dispenser gives out those figs he's always eating.
>>
File: 1454089587794.jpg (342KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454089587794.jpg
342KB, 800x800px
>>14005706

I hope it's Lafter.
>>
>>14005755
>dying laughter
>>
>>14005737
>Ein gets destroyed by mika without accomplishing anything

Pretty sure killing Laffter counts as an accomplishment, even if it's not the one he wants.

>>14005726
>either mika or orga dies.

Won't happen. Their bromance is the driving force of the show.
>>
>>14005833

What 'bromance'? They barely shared a scene after the opening episodes until Mika decided to creepily corner and rattle off at him while stuck in Murder Death Kill mode.

>I'd add that the death of one of the Turbines this week is going to be the justification for Naze dropping his support of Tekkadan, thereby setting up a future confrontation with him when this warring states of PMCs kicks off.

Or the 'justification' for another crappy flashback and nothing else.
>>
>>14005833
Is laffter getting killed confirmed already? I don't recall anyone getting offed in the preview.
>>
>>14005833
Its also one of the stopping them from branching out and making their characters develop.

They need to be separated or they will go nowhere.

I cant even see them being bros with each other. Its like some sick relationship where a promise is keeping them leeching on each other till someone breaks.
>>
>>14005963

Graze Ein is hovering above one of the Turbine mechs in the preview, so evidently that means he kills someone and doesn't job disastrously like every single hostile faction that Tekkadan have faced ever.
>>
>>14005742
Mika is already dead character wise unless he gets separated from orga and tekkadan.
>>
>>14005967
Well that's some shit. Better the turbines then tekkadan. I know people will disagree with me on that but it's either them or shino and I wanna see the blonde kid get dicked.
>>
>>14005833
>Won't happen. Their bromance is the driving force of the show.
Hahah what
>>
>>14005967
You say that as if Magic Get Well Soon Bath doesn't exist. She'll be fine, and Not!Guts will get a chance to show feelings or some bollocks. The end.
>>
If the show gets an S2 it'll end with Ein taking down mika and mcgilis betraying tekkadan and Gaelio. Mika ends up severely injured by Ein while Mcgilis kidnaps Kudelia. Gaelio then sacrifices himself to buy time for tekkadan to escape with Mika. Ein sides with Mcgilis and S1 ends with Mcgilis revealing himself as Kudelia long lost brother.

S2 starts with Tekkadan fighting to get back Kudelia and Mika gets cybernetics to save his life. Mcgilis uses The Maiden of revolution to gain supporters and plans to take over and reform Gjallarhorn.
>>
>>13999773
What would be the minimum enlistment age?
>>
File: 201603131732246b7.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
201603131732246b7.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>14006113
But the Magic Get Well Soon Bath can't revive the death, and it could hardly keep Ein alive
>>
>>13990904
Area 88 end, clearly

he just can't adjust and loses it
>>
So, if we do get a season 2 what do you guys think they'll do to the show in response to the low ratings and general reaction?
>>
>>14008418
Fights every week and more fanservice.
>>
File: 55869070_p5.png (315KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
55869070_p5.png
315KB, 525x700px
who thought doing this to Ein was a good idea? clearly Gali Gali didn't know what he was signing up for.
>>
>>14006113
Not even the Magic Get Well Soon Bath can revive the dead, anon.
>>
>>14008418
Without Biscuit Orga goes full machavellian monster.
Peace princess begins to distance herself from the rest while becoming more pragmatic and willing to sacrifice others.
Guts will become a leader and try to take the place of biscuit with the rest of the crew
MIka will begin to crack after more of tekadan dies and begins to lose himself more and more to the suit and battle lust.
It is revealed that Ein has all but been consumed by his gundam and his happiness is a result of drugs and mind tampering.
After he loses against Mika who goes berserk we'll see some horrible akira meets devil gundam type stuff and ein strips off the final vestiges of his humanity as he lets the mech totally consume hum leaving little but a brain and bits of nerves.

Mars will be in total disarray and they'll have to hurry home. But something happens on their way there and they are seperated. Guts stays in space and becomes a space pirate.
Orga goes back to mars and leads tekkadan and begins saving/recruting child soldiers and men and women who will fight under them. Going from a small army to the beginnings of a nation. Something he does not like.
Princess stays on earth and uses her unique position to talk on behalf of the downtrodden and try to prevent a civil war from breaking out.
Ein is out there, in between worlds relentlessly fighting, growing more powerful and even more horriible.
He's going to come back, a horror, a living embodiment of war. A living war crime against humanity and what that does to people.
Char?
He's got what he's wanted. A unified and cleaned up gjarlhorn and the world begging for him to help stabalize them.
>>
>>14008442
> clearly Gali Gali didn't know what he was signing up for.

In fact he didn't know, but Ein seems happy. At the end of the war, I do not think it's that difficult give him a mechanical body like Darth Vader.
>>
>>14008575
that is if Ein survives the war...
>>
>>14008583
Of course it was hypothetical. He seems to want literally kill himself against Mika
>>
>>14005554
If that happens it si going to go like this.
If Orga dies Mika realizes the preciousness of life.
He will be disgusted with what he has done to people.
He will lose faith and be depressed, cue Kudelia because she is sugoi snapping him out of it saying that tekkadan needs him now the most now that Orga is dead.
Now he won't fight like a bloodthirsty animal, but as a warrior that fights for peace and justice.
The first battle after his catharsis comes along, he will see his mace and club as the barbaric weapons that they are and he will finally learn to love and be worthy of the glorious nippon steel katana.
>>
>>14008575
Ein required a room full of equipment to keep him alive. I'm not sure prosthetic limbs can hold everything he needs to not die.
>>
>>14008645
>Now he won't fight like a bloodthirsty animal, but as a warrior that fights for peace and justice.

Wouldn't justice require him to basically take on every major faction at this point which would be the opposite of trying to obtain a peaceful resolution?
>>
>>14008645
Dude, biscuit has been with him almost as long as orga has. If that didn't "snap him out of it" nothing will
Dude is fucking broken on a fundamental level. If orga dies and he lives, it will be like a wild monsterous animal being let off of a leash.
Nothing will stop him.
Orga won't be able to reel him and make him think or give his psychotic bloodlust direction anymore.
>>
>>14008663
for justice and the people of mars then.
>>14008675
You could say that he cares way more for Orga than for Biscuit and he seemed pretty pissed when those guys hit Atra so he does seem to care about certain people.
>>
>>14008697
Not enough to go on a slaughter spree.
Nigga, Mika is the shit and a fun character, but he's fundamentally broken on a deep emotional level.
He's seriously fucked up.
>>
>>13990950
He absolutely did, in fact at A Baoa Q when he first senses Char he still charges for the Zabi saying "They are my enemy", which means he knew killing them was the endgame.
>>
>>14005967

Most likely Amida or Azeesince Naze true woman in his life is Amida and Azee is easy drama
>>
>>14008714
>Not enough to go on a slaughter spree.
Does Mika really need a reason to go on a slaughter spree?
>>
>>14008728
What he did too to Carta was cold yet controlled.
From everything we've seen and what I know of people like that and of the archetype.
He has further to fall.
No I take that back, we haven't actually seen him go berserk yet.
>>
Don't gundam protagonists usually get a second or gundam upgrade?
Isn't mika going to get one?
>>
>>14008766
Two episodes to go, no other MS announced for Gunpla other than the Psycho graze, so no it seems Barbatos and the dino saw are the final upgrade
>>
>>14008724

Edit: Amida is Naze's true love and Azee is expendable Turbine pilot.
>>
>>14008788
Wait, didn't Derringer said to check the Gunpla release schedule about a second season? Like, people were telling me that if they were creating a second season, they would continue releasing IBO Gunpla until the next season started or something. The last kits are being released in April, so what does that mean for a season 2?
>>
>>14008796
Didn't lafter say that Turbinez is a womans shelter of sorts and Naze was just joking when he said all the woman on the ship are his wifes.
>>
>>14008810
No one knows for sure about that whole second season thing, but I remember they said IBO gunpla will continue, it can be simply the side story stuff
>>
>>14008834

Azee and Lafter are second wives in the harem. Amida was the one he deeply loves and cares for so it would make sense for maximum drama for Amida to die.
>>
>>14008855
Yeah, it seems he has like 4 actual women, max. The rest are simply under his protection.
>>
I really want something big to happen in the end where Mika or Orga finally disagree with one another and then they split.

S2 is them fighting against one another.
>>
>>14008697
>for justice and the people of mars then.

So basically to stroke his own ego.
>>
>>13990904
Kira Yamato out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>S2 they make a Graze Carta from her brainwaves.
>Hits on Graze Ein.
>Arkward Graze sex ensues.
>>
>>14008442
>Who thought doing this to Ein is a good idea?

Mari Okada. You know for more angst and drama.
>>
>>14008834
>>14008855
>>14008861

we have yet to confirm this.

>>14008863
this would be cool.

i also...hear me the fuck out... i think, if Gali survived his time of martydom, McGillis then had to sell Him and Ein down the river, and in the process Ein watched GALILEO die....

then, say for some reason (like, 2 busted ass mecha that can't fight, so both drag in for repairs) Mika and Ein wanted to fight, but ended up in the repair bay. after a darth vader like scene in which Mika is looking inside Ein's cockpit, Mika and Ein talk about how McGillis screwed them both over.

(big character Moment)

Mika shows one ounce of mercy and no-greed, and offers Ein the shot to Kill McGillis.

Barbatos and Ein Graze on the same side? sign me the fuck up...

it doesn't matter against who....that would fucking rule.
>>
>>14008714
When Atra told him who did it, he was literally about to kill everyone there until she told him not to.

She is pretty good at keeping him in line.
>>
>>14009424
sign me the FUCK up good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightth ere rightthere if i doƽaү somy self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
>>
>>14007697
Enlisted from the very moment one is born since it Orphanss-land
>>
>>13991409
Pretty much this.
Just go to forums where IBO is talked about positively , you will see shipfags ,mika kicked him in the gut so awesome ,Raise your dicks type of comments while totally ignoring the bad or cringe material in each episode.(Like that guy I know who posts only the "awesome" thing around Tekkadan but totally ignores other things happening in the show)

Thanks to hype and attitude of the newcomers to flock in en-masse in order to get into the trendy mecha anime franchise,no one wants to accept the fact that it lacks severely in terms of execution i.e. how the dinner is uncooked for most of the part despite having great ingredients as they already paid a huge amount for it.
>>
File: el_grande_jefe.jpg (102KB, 900x725px) Image search: [Google]
el_grande_jefe.jpg
102KB, 900x725px
>>13990976
>If the series really gets its balls back, it could make the point that, sadly, bloodthirsty (child) soldiers have no place in a civilized society

//He gave us a new land to call home... A new family... //
>>
>>14009149
>they have graze babies
>cue new line of SD grazes
Truly Bandai are geniuses
>>
File: 640.jpg (28KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
28KB, 640x352px
We have come a long way. The initial announcement made us think we will see this green MS as something akin to the Leo in mass deployment operated by an oppressive government but instead it only appears in the first 3 episodes.
>>
>>14008810
They announced astaroth for may. There is another 1/100 for june and 1/100 July and another hg in august either another astaroth variant or a new antagonist suit
>>
>>14010046
Hahaha reminds me of the annoying youtube guy who always mention the hype train. Freaking manchild.
>>
What are the chance of gundam baalbatos?
>>
File: Laughing Banshee.jpg (162KB, 800x771px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Banshee.jpg
162KB, 800x771px
>>14010213
>We have come a long way. The initial announcement made us think we will see this green MS as something akin to the Leo in mass deployment operated by an oppressive government but instead it only appears in the first 3 episodes.
>>
We already know how it ends: Kudelia makes a speech and since she is so amazing everything becomes okay.
>>
>>13990904
He's literally the driver
REAL HUMAN BEAN /
>>
File: Mobile Suit Rockman.png (105KB, 584x338px) Image search: [Google]
Mobile Suit Rockman.png
105KB, 584x338px
Remember boys and girls, barbarism begins at home. Read the lyrics, it fits the anime rather well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc1ObUMFWMo
>>
>>14008656

I like that Ein's motivation is:

> "After all this time, I just want to kill those little shits. Then I can die happy."
>>
>>14008656
Indeed it seems if he somehow survives this, Ein is likeable going full Dreadnought and they will have to put him in sleep mode until the next time he is needed
>>
>>14010773
Sleep is a waste of time when he could be running simulations.
>>
>>14011161
>Implying Ein won't be put into cold storage
>Implying the final shot of season 1 won't be Char standing in some hanger on the moon.
>Him watching Ein but put into stasis alongside an unspecified number of other gundams from the calamity war. All of which are presumed to have organic components, like ein.
>He then gets on the phone and says to someone, "Has Carta arrived yet?".
>>
File: Cd1ujYyUsAIgs0P.jpg (41KB, 593x334px) Image search: [Google]
Cd1ujYyUsAIgs0P.jpg
41KB, 593x334px
Will Gali-gali survive next episode?
>>
File: 55854875_p1.jpg (120KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
55854875_p1.jpg
120KB, 480x480px
>>14011298
Nope, he will meet Carta in Valhalla
>>
>>14011356
I'm pretty sure that dying in a 3 vs 1 fight against a kid isn't enough to get you into Valhalla.
>>
>>14011359
>3v1
1 died before he could get in his mech, the other died right as he got it.

She took on Barbatos alone until she was fully disARMED get it hahaha
>>
File: Cd1ujVBVIAA7Rw-.jpg (35KB, 593x334px) Image search: [Google]
Cd1ujVBVIAA7Rw-.jpg
35KB, 593x334px
>>14011356
If he dies I hope he gets a warrior death instead of a Garma death, despite the fact that everything that's happening right now is McGillis fault
>>
>>13996418

Ironically it would be an improvement over the lethargic pace of the series so far. IBO started semi promising but simply didn't deliver. Most of the characters are defined by what they are in the script and not by what they do, Kudelia in primis. Mika seems to be the exception at the beginning, but then you realize that he is just costantly doing the opposite of what a Gundam mc would do. This makes him very predictable and boring as the rest of the characters.
>>
>>13990976
It's sad that this post only got two shitposts.

This happens in real life with regular adult non child soldiers. It's really sad. I doubt the show will go this route but I hope it does.
>>
>>14011356
gaelio is too good for carta
>>
>>14011629

Of course it won't, Japan barely knows what conventional warfare is anymore, let alone the myriad issues behind using children as meat shields. Do you think a team of writers there could ever address the issue of child soldiers properly?
>>
File: 1337133776662.jpg (63KB, 621x720px) Image search: [Google]
1337133776662.jpg
63KB, 621x720px
>>13990904
>2016
>everyone knows and loves Okada
>barely anything she's written is even remotely watchable
>>
>>14011634
Nah, fuck off.
>>
>>13990904
If smart, 00 style ending where nearly everyone dies who isn't a main and every ship and suit gets screwed to set up upgrades for a second season.

If dumb, Peace Princess fixes all...Lacus style.
>>
>>14011706
>everyone knows and lives Okada
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>14011653
>Japan barely knows what conventional warfare is anymore
Tomino please.
>>
>>14009765
i dunno if you are meme-ing or if you just have bro-tier taste....
>>
>>14011590
>a Garma death
he's the garma to McGillis' Char. what else would you expect?
>>
>>14015713
But Carta already got Garma'd? Are you saying we're going for a double Garma here, Anon?
>>
>>14015754
Carta was barely Garma. There's more to being sent to die than Garma.
>>
>>14015713
but Garma was at char's hip the entire time, Gali-Gali has developed his charcter beyond a garma clone and into his own character. so to kill him like garma would be a waste and make no sense
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.