[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody remember the time that started with Den-O and stopped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Kiva_Individual-System_CD+DVD.png (329KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kiva_Individual-System_CD+DVD.png
329KB, 399x400px
Anybody remember the time that started with Den-O and stopped after OOO when the main Rider had to sing their own insert songs? What happened with that? That was really cool and we got a lot of good songs out of it.

As much as Kiva sucked, remember all the great music that came out of it (despite the 5? versions of Individual System), remember the different versions of Climax Jump? All the combo songs from Eiji?

Then Fourze happens and then they never do this anymore.
>>
>>13983630
What insert songs did Double have to sing? They got groups for most of the form changes didn't they?
>>
It started in the Showa era specifically in projects Ishinomori was involved in. He got Hiroshi Fujioka and Tetsuo Kurata to sing the 1st Kamen Rider and Black themes respectively, for example. Think it was something about the songs representing the character or something. Can't remember. I do remember Tetsuo Kurata saying that he wished he had a better singing voice.
>>
>>13983630
>never
LIKE A SPIIIIIIINNING WHEEL
>>
>>13983630
Gaim did this extensively and Drive also had one in the form of Spinning Wheel, so I wouldn't be surprised if Ghost has these when it eventually starts using Inserts
>>
>>13983653

They did a cover of Finger on the Trigger for one episode.
>>
>>13983630
Not everyone can sing well enough anon.
In OOO and Kiva's case their leads are actual singers.
>>
>>13983664
Yeah, aside from Fujioka and Kurata the only Showa Riders who sang their own themes were Miyauchi and Super 1's actor.

As to your question OP>>13983630, check out the image songs for Gaim and understand that is the base standard for acceptable singing for actors in this franchise. Then realise that Fourze and Wizard's actor's had singing voices EVEN WORSE THAN THAT. Drive's actors shared an image song and they weren't too bad in that. They do image songs for shows when the actors are capable of signing.
>>
Where the fuck have you been? This happened in both Gaim and Drive.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.