[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dub or sub? I usually go dub if its nice. I can't find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Dub or sub? I usually go dub if its nice. I can't find a dual-audio though.
>>
The dub is fine, but I went with the sub
>>
>>13981589
dubs are fine unless you insist on being a weeb.
>>
>>13981589
>dub
>>>/kickstarter/
>>
>>13981589
dub, so u can actually appreciate the visuals and so ur not a pathetic weeb lol

if ur gonna watch japanese cartoon shit at least watch it with the better American voices
>>
https://kissanime.to/Anime/Tenkuu-no-Escaflowne

here you go, OP. Enjoy
>>
>>13982490
>>13982479
>>13982481
look at me, ive watched 5000 anime but it was dubbed so that means i'm not a weeb!
>>
>>13982490
If you guys were so desperate to not be weebs, I suggest not doing stuff that involves watching cartoons from japan.
>>
>>13982512
>>13982518
Either you're attracted to bait like a magnet or you're replying to yourself.
>>
>>13982481
I have doubts FUNimation will be able to improve on the original dub. It only really works when the Japanese studio sends a guy to hold a gun against the ADR director's head like Khara did for 3.33. Or if it's a franchise they personally adore, like AoT, FMA or S&W. I hate FUNi so god damned much.
>>
>>13982495
Prepare yourself for a shitstorm. An anon guy in the webm thread asked where he could watch Escaflowne and another anon posted that same link. Another anon went on a huge tirade about how "bad" it is to stream anime from kissanime. So just be prepared in case some anon goes off on you.
>>
Just help Funimation raise money for a new one, goy.
>>
>>13983572
I don't get what's wrong with watching streams. I can watch it in HD, I don't see the issue.
>>
>>13982495
>Streaming is actually the only way I could watch this. Because it's licensed by Funimation all the torrents for it look like they're down. Usually I don't condone streaming because fuck the people that own streaming sites, but this is like the only way you can watch it, unless you want to wait for an extremely overpriced bluray set for a show that you haven't seen. Like it's one thing to spend that much if you enjoy it, but spending upwards of $60 on a guess is brutal.
>>
>>13983947
Dude, I just downloaded a really old torrent like two weeks ago, sub+dub.

Go look again if you want it. Bound to be better than streaming.
>>
>>13983947
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=573758

They're all down, you say? Just man up and watch with subs.
>>
>>13983947
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=654852
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=514688

if it's licensed by Funi it's only not going to be on BakaBt. It's still going to be on every other otrrenting sites.
>>
>>13983975
I wouldn't recommend any of NakamaSub's releases. They're ridiculously compressed with incredibly low bitrates. Not worth the decrease in filesize.
>>
>>13983968
>>13983975
>>13983976
While I appreciate the effort, it is far too late as I have already streamed the whole show. Subbed by the way, I'm not a total faggot.
>>
>>13983978
I use them for every show that has shit encode from the get go. Gundam X in particular was horribly bloated for the shit quality of the DVD.
>>
File: chanz.png (126KB, 600x811px) Image search: [Google]
chanz.png
126KB, 600x811px
>>13982479
>>13982490
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.