[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess which movie this still is from. Protip: It ain't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: CcqvDpdWwAAiR14.jpg (36KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
CcqvDpdWwAAiR14.jpg
36KB, 600x401px
Guess which movie this still is from.

Protip: It ain't Star Wars.

It's actually from the new upcoming Cutie Honey movie. That's right. This is supposed to be Honey. What the actual fuck.
>>
Wow! Cutey Honey wearing a costume that isn't her main costume!? What unprecedented bullshit!
>>
>>13980758
>that isn't her main costume!?
IT'S HER MAIN COSTUME

WHY ELSE WOULD SHE BE FIGHTING IN IT OTHERWISE?
>>
>>13980758
http://videotopics.yahoo.co.jp/videolist/official/movie/pdaff59294c3409083b0816d00639a122
>>
Is this some futuristic setting like Shin Cutie Honey?
To be fair, Honey still had her iconic outfit on Shin
>>
Changing Honey's VA or live actress for each incarnation is one thing, but this is ridiculous. Is the director/writer a prude or something?
>>
Stop making threads about this. I want to forget it's happening.
>>
>>13980830
Director previously worked on ghost in the shell sac's opening.
>>
Honey in a disguise goes totally against her character in every way.
>>
>>13980752
Honey, the mistress of disguise is wearing something that's not her normal look. OUTRAGE!
>>
>>13980983
This is sarcasm, right?
>>
>>13981263
Not sarcasm, I just flat out lied.
>>
>>13980752
Sure is Phase-5 here.
>>
>>13980752
Tell me about Honey, why does she wear the hood?
>>
>>13981289
correction* Phase 4
>>
>>13981256
It's her normal look in the movie you retard.
>>
>>13981909
>[citation needed]
>>
>>13981982
>>13980775
>>
>>13981909
What proof have we but the word of an overreacting wanker? None. There's no reason to assume this is her main costume and every reason to assume it's one of many because that's the character's gimmick.

You're not fooling anyone.
>>
File: Ccs6Td8UcAEkwsv.jpg (17KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Ccs6Td8UcAEkwsv.jpg
17KB, 600x337px
>>13982016
watch the video you stupid fucks. it's also her look in all the pictures released yet. this is the main costume they're going for.
>>13980775
>>
This is going to be such a massive blunder, this is going to kill Cutey Honey for years. Go Nagai probably won't ever make anymore Cutey Honey related things in his life after this.
>>
I thought that was Rindaman from Crows.
>>
jesus fucking christ you stupid fucks that still is from the trailer showing in cinemas that's supposed to be a joke where they start it looking like star wars then suddenly play the cutie honey theme and show the logo

It has fucking nothing to do with the actual film
>>
>>13982256
>It has fucking nothing to do with the actual film
prove it
>>
>>13980752
Sometimes a mysterious Jedi. Other times a suggestive spandex femme fatale. The warrior of love, Cutie Honey!

Come on, you guys, you know she's gonna Honey Flash out of that the first chance she gets.
>>
This is probably going to be something like Cutie Honey The First. Just sayin'
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.