[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bloody love the Barbatos's new wrench mace. I shall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: compers.jpg (256KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
compers.jpg
256KB, 720x720px
I bloody love the Barbatos's new wrench mace. I shall call it Chompers :3
>>
>>13958408
We Gutsman G now
>>
GUN GUN LEO
>>
File: sarcastic_chomper.png (131KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
sarcastic_chomper.png
131KB, 320x240px
>>13958408
>>
>HG Barbatos 6th form info
-Made with Teiwaz cooperation and captured parts
-There's a Barbatos 5th Form for ground battle with the high heels
-They call the hip parts Schwalbe's Flight Unit(i thought the Flight Unit was the back parts as mentioned in every kit so far) and they use Kutan parts as connectors for original 5th Form
-Dinosaw's official name is Wrench Mace
-Arm options are called Mortar(missile used in ep 19) and Autocannon(shown in 6th Form lineart)
-UW-33 Union MW: overall height: 4.3m, empty weight: 2.8t. State of the art armed MW developed by a Jovian heavy industry. Used for self defense and widely distributed.
-Battle Blade: developed for Graze use during ground melee combat. Lightweight so it's easy to handle, minimum load on the posture control system, exhibits sufficient destructive power.
-Kimaris Booster: developed mainly for long distance transport and low orbit battle. Can maintain high mobility even under gravity, strengthening Kimaris style of combat.
-Kimaris's Trooper has a saber built-in the shield. Confirmed to be for ground combat. It also has a 4 legged form called Trooper Form
-HG Astaroth releases on May. Weapons are called Machinegun, Knife and the giant Demolition Knife. Left arm is Spinner Rodi's, large gauntlet can be worn on the right arm. Uses the same Barbatos Frame.
-MS G's weapons are called Axes
-Barbatos's 6th Form Autocannons are 170mm caliber. The 1/100 finally comes with the original Mace and the high heels are confirmed to be for under gravity use(I wanna see the technical explanation for this one). The 6th Form's hip booster can open at the tip
-Valkyria Rifle caliber is 110mm.

Is the age of power tools back?
>>
File: 1-253-hf9hhsdhv.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1-253-hf9hhsdhv.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
>>13958408
>>
>>13958451
>>13959502
>TLBT got a new movie nearly 10 years after the previous one
Can't they just let this die already?
>>
>>13959526
Why? It was pretty good. It's not like the Saw movies where they get shittier and shittier and shittier. Plus, you liked them as a kid.
>>
>>13959526
dem starleafs nigga
>>
>>13958408
Way cooler than the Gundam Hammer.
Actually that's probably the most original Gundam weapon since 1979. Everything else is bigger-and-bigger beam cannons, beam sabers, beam axes, beam shields, beam scythe, etc, etc.
Mikazuki gets a giant club/claw/chainsaw thing that's actually kind of hard to describe.
>>
>>13958408
>All dinosaurs feared the T-Rex!
>>
>>13958452
>MS G's weapons are called Axes
>>
>>13959687
That's wrong though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7tNqjsclhs
>>
File: Just-let-me-eat-jesus.png (661KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Just-let-me-eat-jesus.png
661KB, 1280x720px
>>13959734
The one good part of Jurassic World was probably that the last act was a big apology letter for that scene.

Plus recent studies indicated that most variants of the Spinosaurus walked on four legs.
>>
>>13959815
I can't believe people were actually that buttblasted from this scene.

I'm buttlasted they cut the finale about the velociraptors killing the spinosaurus though.
>>
>>13960060
You gotta understand that the T-Rex is like a childhood hero to most kids, especially those that grew up on Jurassic Park.
>>
File: tumblr_mr7umqji8M1sedst8o1_500.jpg (81KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr7umqji8M1sedst8o1_500.jpg
81KB, 500x598px
They stole the idea for Dinoswords from Stuart Wellington!
>>
>>13958408
mobile suit tree service
>>
>>13959687
>What is Indominus

:^)
>>
>>13962080
A terrible idea?
>>
>>13959604
Did you forget about kyrios hidden shield claw spike?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.