[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching F91. It might have been rushed and somewhat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Just finished watching F91.

It might have been rushed and somewhat disjointed in some scenes, but for what it was it was really good, and it just disappoints me that it wasn't a full series.

Despite being extremely hectic, it did have good character details and moments, so at least the movie budget was used well. Iron Mask kind of went off the rails in the last half an hour, I can't really tell what his plan was beyond being crazy.
>>
I love the soundtrack. I know it was meant to parody Star Wars but it's still good on its own.
>>
>>13955216
Heavily inspired by or imitating does not equal parody.
>>
>>13955220
Details. I wish the federation had more new suits though instead of using the Jegan again. We only got that Guntank and the Heavygun.
>>
File: G-Cannon_Front.jpg (57KB, 300x565px) Image search: [Google]
G-Cannon_Front.jpg
57KB, 300x565px
>>13955247
Don't go forgetting the G-Cannon.
>>
>>13955197
I liked it a lot.
I think i liked it more than CCA, whose best part was its ending.
>>
F91 had some of the eat mechanism combat I've seen, it really seems chaotic and brutal. I wish we got to see more. Also I lik the fact the Feds used Jegans, it was supposed to show the Feds really haven't kept up with mobile suit development.
>>
>>13955197
... the beginning of the end xD
>>
File: javelin.jpg (1MB, 2096x3024px) Image search: [Google]
javelin.jpg
1MB, 2096x3024px
>>13955247
Supposedly the Fed grunts from Victory were already being developed or complete by that time (according to their model numbers, anyway) but budget cuts and bureaucracy bogged down acquisition and production, so the Jamesgun and Javelin are almost as outdated during Victory as the Jegan was during F91.
>>
>>13955216
>(reporter):"Why did you use remixes of Star Wars music in F91?"
>(Tomino):"I really like Star Wars."
>>
>>13955197
Every time I try watching F91, I just find myself falling asleep for some reason.
I don't know why, it just feels to me like it's 'another' Gundam.
>>
>>13957737
>shit taste confirmed

As expected from the hack who praised Frozen.
>>
>>13957596
Mcfucking kill yourself.
>>
Best way to get anyone into UC, the entire opening invasion sequence is fucking gold, its like for once japan remembered to show what a giant robot war would really be like from ground level
>>
>>13955197
>It might have been rushed and somewhat disjointed in some scenes, but for what it was it was really good, and it just disappoints me that it wasn't a full series

Yes, welcome to the wonderful existence of being an F91 fan.
>>
>>13958263
...All I ever wanted was for someone to listen, maybe crack a smile at my posts now and then. My blood is on your hands.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.