[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[PA-CHEW] EYE BACCHIRI MINNA~ BACCHIRI MINNA~ BACCHIRI MINNA~

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: img_products_01_02.png (659KB, 1004x650px) Image search: [Google]
img_products_01_02.png
659KB, 1004x650px
[PA-CHEW]
EYE
BACCHIRI MINNA~ BACCHIRI MINNA~ BACCHIRI MINNA~
>"Henshin"
KAIGAN! ORE!
LET'S GO, KAKUGO, GO-GO-GO-GHOST (Go Go Go Go)

[The exact same sequence repeated 10+ times with a different rhyme each time]

I can't do this man. I can't. It's too fucking much. The jingles are just going on for too long and it's just too fucking much. I seriously miss TA TO BA these days.
>>
File: Kabuto_(Let's_Go_Kamen_Riders).jpg (161KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kabuto_(Let's_Go_Kamen_Riders).jpg
161KB, 1366x768px
I mean, I may be based because it was my first one but what the hell happened to just one or two jingles?

*wrr-wrrr*
>Henshin
HENSHIN

Boom, done. Then later a CAST OFF. Boom, done
>>
They tightened it up after a bit, cutting the time down to ten seconds compared to Kabuto's seven. Still a talky belt, but it's not nearly as bad as in the first few episodes.
>>
>>13925251
What happened to non-obnoxious belt voices is more like it. Basically everything from Ryuki to Den-o.
>>
>>13925251
Kabuto's sales are some of the lowest for a Heisei Rider. OOO had the best selling merchandising. So, the later belts attempt to ape OOO's style with the rhyming and singing.
>>
File: shutupdecade.jpg (49KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
shutupdecade.jpg
49KB, 1024x576px
>>13925355
Ryuki to Den-O used robotic voices that sound like they are part of some high-tech gear's audio cues so that's okay

Kiva's belt is Sugita as Batman's utility belt so that's okay.

Then we get DE-DE-DECADE

So ya, it's DE-DE-DECADE's fault.
>>
>>13925402
That's actually what I thought.
>>
>>13925355
Whoa whoa, Sugitabat Belt is good as is Decade belt. W's is kind of pushing it but is still tolerable because Gendo's voice. After that it starts getting irritating
>>
File: latest.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
This is Warring Statesman. He's a scientist.

He puts random jingles to his hi-tech weapons like
>Hanamichi on stage!
>Never give up!
>Odama Big Bang!
>Knight of Spe-ar!
What an interesting man.
>>
>>13925357
Kabuto's sales are low mainly because the only toys that are not absolute garbage are the kabuto, gatack, hyper and hopper zecters. Everything else was literal shit and the show itself did not do a great job advertising those toys, especially when there is never a damn reason as to where they come from.

OOO sells like hotcakes because of fucking medals. Also continued the legend rider stuff after W on a good note. All the weapons were good, the figure collection was great, and the belts were pretty good.

In regards to your point about the sounds, I really think that wouldn't be the case, considering how Fourze driver went back to robotic noises and THREE, TWO, ONE henshin. It was pretty much Wizard that started the weird rhythm noises in my opinion, then Gaim took it up a notch.
>>
I too miss the days where a Rider's belt only made a few sounds so it bored kids and the toy sales were shit.
>>
>>13925512
W and OOO toy sales were fine
>>
>>13925512
Blame Faiz Gear being the best selling belt until OOOs Driver.
>>
>>13925499
>In regards to your point about the sounds, I really think that wouldn't be the case, considering how Fourze driver went back to robotic noises and THREE, TWO, ONE henshin. It was pretty much Wizard that started the weird rhythm noises in my opinion, then Gaim took it up a notch.
Fourze's had a robotic voice, but it still spoke a lot and had the standby sound thing from the later belts, just not as annoying.
>>
>>13925243
"Doki doki ghosto" though.
>>
Blame Yokai Watch.

My little brother has one of those things and it does not. Shut. Up. Ever
>>
>>13925243
I was gonna make a tier list, but I realized I actually like all the voices because I became used to them.
Ryuki, Blade and Faiz are probably the best though, it sounds...proffesional or technologic, idk, but the others are fine.

What does bother me in Ghost is that there are many transformations at the same time and the sounds clash in the show. Sanzo's debut had that issue.
>>
>>13925499
>It was pretty much Wizard that started the weird rhythm noises in my opinion, then Gaim took it up a notch.
Then Drive knocked it down to OOOs level.
>>
>>13926114
And didn't sell amazingly. But Gaim did and that's why we're back at phrases just like Gaim had.
>>
>>13926094
the bit that always bugs me is when they make the music-type sounds, but you can't even make it out properly over the BGM

like come on
>>
>>13925640
Faiz Gear was the coolest fucking shit so no wonder it sold so well, they should literally just rehash that and see what happens
>>
>>13926641
That's why we have Necrom Gear. Return of sexy voices

STANDBY
YES SIR
>"Henshin"
TENGAN NECROM
ME GA URUDOU
>*Guitar Riff*
[CRUSH THE INVADER]

Still too many jingles but when you sound this good, I can hear it talk all day
>>
The Drive Driver kind of dialed it back,probably because Mr. Belt was so talkative in general anyway.

>ignition
>standby noise
>shift up noise
>DRIVE! TYPE: [whatever]
>short musical sting laced with engines and tire squeals
>>
>>13926651
But here's the thing: IT LOOKS LIKE FUCKING BIG BLOCKY SHIT
The Faiz Gear both sounded and looked sexy and slick
>>
>>13925243

This is the biggest problem I had with Wizard, the belt was too goddamn noisy.

>>13926651

I'm seriously considering buying one just so I hear that sexy, sexy voice more.

I need some better quality samples of those voice effects to use for my phone.
>>
>>13926689
True. But it sounds nice.
>>
>>13926667
I'm fine with belts having noises if they're just sounds. I mean, if I really broke it down, even Kuuga's belt has a lot of jingles

Belt forms: FWOOM
Byu....byu...byu..byu..byu..byu..byu..byu..byu
>Henshin!
[Belt makes form changing noise]
KER-RING (henshin complete)

It's when they start talking too much is when it gets ridiculous
>>
>>13925457
Warren Statesman is a genius. Do not question his methods.
>>
>>13926651
This. The sheer number and length of jingles is just getting clusterfucky.

>>>/wsg/928483
>>
>>13927369
>Wearring Statesman
>Includes jingles for his belt
>Includes jingles for lockseeds and combinations that didn't even exist at the time

Guy knows how to future proof his tech.
>>
File: 1455324894362.jpg (56KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1455324894362.jpg
56KB, 600x337px
>>13925402
>>13925409
>>
>>13927492
And he got Takatora to say things like
>SODA
>LEMON ENERGY
>LEMON ENERGY SQUASH
>>
>>13926651
>Faiz Gear VS MegaUloader in trash-talk

FG:You are a suck-up

MUL:Says the belt over it's owner's crotch.

FG:Screw you. I can transfer to a huge ass gun.

MUL:It would not be the first time you "Transferred" would it you slut?

FG:...Take it back.
>>
>>13927605
>writing fanfiction of any kind
Please leave
>>
There was a comic about this exact problem, but I can't find it at the moment.
>>
it's more toyetic.
>>
It's toys for kids
>>
File: kamen686.jpg (218KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
kamen686.jpg
218KB, 1440x810px
In Fourze, the rider makes more noise than the belt
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 254x199px
>>13926651
>first time hearing Necrom's jingles
"MEGA Upload???"
"MEGA Bloat???"
"MEGA Hullo???"
"Rush Darth Vader???"
>>
Get with the times, grandpas.

I think the sounds are fun. Because they're fucking toys. And are supposed to be fun. It's not their problem if you're annoyed by the jingles because they're quite literally designed with children in mind who have short attention spans and respond well to music and catchy phrases.
>>
>>13926736
>It's when they start talking too much is when it gets ridiculous

Oh really? Is THAT when your children's show about motorcycle riding karate bug men with flashy poses, catch phrases, super flying kicks, and weekly monsters to fight gets ridiculous?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.