[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R.I.P. https://twitter.com/junichisonic/st atus/701258032089

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 10

File: 25533.jpg (71KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
25533.jpg
71KB, 250x350px
R.I.P.
https://twitter.com/junichisonic/status/701258032089419776
https://twitter.com/junichisonic/status/701258474840150016
>>
>>13902221
not to be that guy but who?
>>
File: AnSpzrLI.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
AnSpzrLI.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>13902230
his wife
>>
>>13902221
RIP in peace Lacus
>>
>>13902221
So the brain cancer finally got to her?
>>
rip
>>
I dont even know what that says. Can anyone give me a translation?
>>
F
>>
Nothing official on Japanese media yet, who knows?
>>
>>13902236
Is he going to go beyond the deep end?
>>
He did say どうぞ安らかに - rest in peace
>>
I'm not sure what that says, but I'll wait till a news site says it or a link to 2ch with a bunch of anons posting random moon.
>>
>>13902301
>semi-celebrity tweets that his wife just fell asleep and wishes her a good night
>Japanese anime board from across the ocean has a thread that gets 170 replies about it
Come on guys let's be reasonable.
>>
Wow, what the fuck? Is this real?
>>
Guess that Seed movie is really never happening now
>>
SEED gave her brain cancer
>>
>>13902495
More like it was divine punishment for what she did during SEED Destiny.

She single handedly killed any potential that series might have had, good riddance. I'll press F which stands for 'fuck you'
>>
Don't be retarded folks
>>
>>13902513
That's just mean.

Despite her actions during Destiny, I consider her basically being jobless afterwards (not counting the Remasters) as a consequence/punishment.

As much as I hate her, dying of a terminal illness still sucks, unless the person is a criminal ex. Andal Ampatuan Sr.
>>
>>13902566
When you manage to fuck up an easy job like that and then abuse your position to carry out vendetta's against the staff, you deserve whatever you get.

She deserved the brain cancer.
>>
I keep seeing people say it was a brain tumor. No, thats just a shitty meme from 4chan. The cancer was part of her reproductive sustem,
>>
>>13902566
>I consider her basically being jobless afterwards (not counting the Remasters) as a consequence/punishment.
That was because of her sickness. GSD was still a commercial success.
>>
>>13902580
the prognosis for ovarian cancer is hardly any better.

>>13902566
she only got the job because of fukuda and being from a family of writers. supposedly she was a former nurse or medicall worker.
>>
>>13902221
Riterarry who?
>>
File: to-laugh.jpg (45KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
to-laugh.jpg
45KB, 375x375px
>>13902236
10/10

I can't believe /m/ is still this gullible.
>>
>>13902575
Kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>13902584
That doesn't stop her to finish Destiny.

Although it's because of her illness sadly, it's still good to see that she didn't touch any anime titles afterwards, even CE's very own Stargazer.
>>
All this edge, did I end up on /b/
>>
>>13902584
>GSD was still a commercial success.
...But a franchise failure. The matter is CE is meant to be the new UC. But Destony screwed it up. The planed film never came out and Sunrise dumped the entire universe into manga and ignored it ever since.
>>
>>13902495

She didn't have brain cancer, she had uterine cancer.
>>
>>13902746
It might come out, now that they can now change writers, I bet Fukuda would want to finish it now for his wife.
>>
>>13902747
ovarian*
>>
>>13902299

Considering her condition, I would think he's known this day was coming for a while now.

Feel bad for their son. No one should have to lose their mom.
>>
>>13902748
Pretty sure Morosawa burned way too many bridges during Destiny for anybody to be able to pick up the pieces. Especially the VA's, you can't do anything without them.
>>
>>13902753
Now, the big question on everyone's head is now: The last obstacle to making a SEED movie has now been removed, who writes the new movie?

Inb4 Urobochi
>>
>>13902753
No, it's the other way around. Nobody should have to lose their children, everybody's parents die eventually one way or another.
>>
>>13902756
yeah, but I think they'll do it due to contract, besides Tanaka and Suichiro aren't that relevant anymore, and would probably want another project with them as leads.
>>
>>13902760
>everybody's parents die eventually one way or another.

Yeah but they're not supposed to die when the kids are still pretty young. I should have put "at a young age"
>>
>>13902763
How old was their son anyway? He must be over 20 already.
>>
>>13902575
Edgy
>>
>>13902748
>It might come out, now that they can now change writers, I bet Fukuda would want to finish it now for his wife.
But Sunrise had moved on. CE is no longer commercially relevant. There are too many other AUs that have came out in the mean time. CE isn't like Geass, there isn't a hard core fanbase demanding more. Had Destiny not ended the way it did then maybe there would still be a demand.

The issue is that "make more UC" and "Make another brand new AU" are both far more appealing than restarting CE. So Sunrise has no reason to do it.
>>
>>13902768
The last profitable AU was 00, IBO, and AGE were bombs.
>>
>>13902773

What about G-Reco?
>>
>>13902764
All I know is Fukuda had him look at the designs for the mechs in SEED. He has notes scribbled on the artbook pages.
>>
>>13902777
>g-reco
>not part of UC
let's all laugh at this guy
>>
>>13902783
>I-It's UC, Honest!

Loving
Every
Laugh
>>
>>13902757
okouchi
>>
File: executed.jpg (258KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
executed.jpg
258KB, 1280x720px
>>13902757

Who wrote Cross Ange?
>>
>>13902783
It's like Gaia Gear. So distant that it has no real relevance .
>>
>>13902773
>The last profitable AU was 00, IBO, and AGE were bombs.
The issue isn't profitability, but demand. CE has came and gone, it had been too long. Much like how we will never get another G-Gundam anime.
>>
>>13902816
>>13902792
I'm loving this denial

G-Reco has more importance and impact to Universal Century than Unicorn.

If you don't think so just ask yourself what did Unicorn change? If it didn't exist what would change?
>>
>>13902849
>G-Reco has more importance and impact to Universal Century than Unicorn.

When it's set thousands of years in the future?

The events before it impacted the 'Universal Century' if it could be called that, the actual show did nothing like that.
>>
>>13902853
Yes it did.

It proves Amuro right.
People learned to respect the earth despite their conflicts. People hold the earth sacred by the time G-Reco happens and, if you didn't notice, they never shut up about trying not to make the same mistakes as the Universal Century did, like dropping colonies and destroying the environment.

Unicorn was jammed in between CCA and F91 years after both were made and by nature isn't supposed to change anything that happens after it, hence why I say it isn't relevant.
>>
File: Cross Ange writers room.jpg (208KB, 672x401px) Image search: [Google]
Cross Ange writers room.jpg
208KB, 672x401px
>>13902812
>>
>>13902863

Yes, operatives words being 'by the time G-Reco happens'. It's not like the show itself did anything transformative to prove him right, and keep in mind this was only after humanity nearly wiped itself out.
>>
>>13902863
Watching Victory, you'd get the feeling it didn't mean jack-shit.
>>
>>13902868
It's more of a "results of Amuro's way of thinking over Char's" than a "This is how it happened" story.
It just shows how humanity eventually did recover and start thinking differently over many years, even if conflict still exists in some way or another.

>>13902872
Well space colonists in G-Reco did end up elongating their lives and living in harmony with each other in space. But yeah I can see what you mean.
>>
>>13902812
The same guy who wrote Girl Who Leapt Through Space and the Schwarzesmarken adaptation.
>>
>>13902863
>Unicorn was jammed in between CCA and F91 years after both were made and by nature isn't supposed to change anything that happens after it
Yeah, it was supposed to finally end Early UC. That's why they tossed out Zeon and Spacenoid independence at the end. It explains why Cosmo Babylon and Zanscare had an incredibly different base ideology than Zeon. It also shows us that the conflict didn't stop even after Zeon ended, despite what Banagher and Minerva might have wished for, which is why things got so bad that you got G-Reco.
>>
RIP Sugo Asuka
>>
>>13902996
More like you got Crossbone and Victory, but yeah even in G-Reco they are at war but a much less destructive war overall.
I think G-Reco really points things towards a good direction, basically saying that despite there being a war that most people share the idea of not causing mass destruction for their ideals. Totally different from Zeon who killed millions of innocents and caused wide environmental havoc for their ideals.
>>
>>13902779
That was more than ten years ago anon.
>>
File: 1363692712660.jpg (92KB, 613x452px) Image search: [Google]
1363692712660.jpg
92KB, 613x452px
I just wanted her to not write gundam ever again, not to die
>>
>>13902761
Anon, the 00 movie got made because when Fukuda had to bring in the scripts for the Destiny movie he failed at that and so they went for the 00 movie the directors wanted to make, that ship has sailed m8
>>
>>13903166
Monkey's paw wishes are brutal like that.
>>
>>13903028
The only reason G-Reco points to a good direction is because of the MC who pilots a overpowered machine, because everyone else is just looking for a excuse for war, they were kept in place because the one thing they needed was locked behind a blackbox that was protected a goddamn bomb and by the end it may very well drop out altogether since the venusians came to earth and would probably end up needing to make their own batteries, they still keep making ridiculous WMDs, killing over bullshit reasons, it hasn't changed at all, we only think of that because the MC is piloting such a broken MS that he just facerolls everyone and now that his MS is destroyed and he gave up piloting who is stoping the enxt asshole from coming to town?
>>
>>13903185
It has changed.
The differences in viewpoint and attitude towards everything, including conflict, are like night and day after so many years have passed.
Amuro believed that people would learn to change and stop needlessly needlessly destroying the earth like Char wanted to and Zeon did over misunderstandings. Eventually, that is what happened, but unfortunately people still do wage war because of misunderstanding and differences.

To me, it's like Tomino is telling us that people 1000 years from now will seem very alien to us, and that attitudes and viewpoints will radically change all the while some things never changing at all, like war and so on.
>>
>>13903202
But they only stopped destroying the Earth because they were held at gunpoint, they were told if they did not stop they would not get the one thing they needed the most, there was also the whole kuntala thing, the spacenoids were still envious of Earth and were planing a fucking purge, the only reason anyone on Earth pretended to like one another was because they had a gun pointed at their heads and they still kept trying to reverse engineer the batteries and when given half a chance they tried to attack and take over the enemy, it literally did not change
>>
>>13903221
It did change from person to person, as you can see with a lot of the characters who's personalities seem to act and react oddly to the situation around them. The main character is a prime example of this. Most importantly is that they value the resources and the earth more than they do their conflict, seeing as they will not engage in battle near the elevator or the batteries.
Again some things never change, like politics. Either way the earth has changed for the better and has healed like Char wanted it to, even if some things have not like politics and war.
>>
>>13903248
They don't engage in battle near the elevator because they fucked if they do anything to it, they depend of the batteries for literally everything and by the end they simply stop giving a fuck even about that, the only reason Bellri and his sister are the way they are is because they were raised in the safest places in their own country, even they admit that they do not know much of the world and they keep spouting platitudes because they are goddamn kids
>>
>>13902757
Tomino
>>
File: OItnWGv.jpg (42KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
OItnWGv.jpg
42KB, 480x270px
>>13903256
Careful there
>>
>>13903258
Exactly, they don't just stupidly waste resources and lives anymore. They treat it as sacred and choose to value the resources because without it they suffer harshly. Many suffered because the actions of Char, Haman, and the rest of Zeon, and they learned from their mistakes.
Also, the way that characters interact should say it all about how different they are opposed to how people were back in Amuro and Chars time.
The opposing sides don't hold vicious hatred between each other even though they understand well that they are enemies, and most of the supposed awkward conversations that take place are just the way people interact with each other in their time.
Much has changed in UC and it takes a little bit of insight to understand it. It is definitely odd but it is supposed to be. Most people write it off as >loltomino but it really sends a message about how Tomino sees the future occuring, even down to daily life and social interaction which is often skipped or ignored often by writers of science fiction.
>>
>>13903340
They don't waste resources because they literally can't, they have very clear rules they need to follow if they want to survive: Do not attack the elevator or you don't get batteries, if they try to waste resources their country fucking dies, you can't say it got better when they are hostages to space colonists who hold their food and everything in their hands and the colonists still held on to their hatred of earth and of other colonists, the Venus Globe people were also planing to deal with anyone from the moon if they tried to stop them, the people on Earth can't hold all that hatred because a single mistep will end up with their civilization kicked back a few centuries, this is not something good, the people on Earth and even on the Moon are hostages of the Venus Globe, even that guy who brought Bellri and his sister to Earth started to bring weapon just to prove that if the people on earth had anything they would go to war at the drop of the hat and people proved him perfectly right
>>
>>13903179

I thought the wishmaker would have to also be affected by it to be a Monkey's Paw wish.
>>
>>13903256
Get back to /b/ you stupid /b/eta fuck.
>>
>>13902513
Get lost
>>
>>13902746
>...But a franchise failure
Nice citation
>>
>>13903364
I understand what you are trying to imply, but honestly the situation they are in is much better than an all out war between each other. The idea is that they maintain a delicate balance through political dealings, meaning that they are not just going to start a war and destroy their resources over a difference in ideal.

Think about it this way: The United States and China disagree on several issues and have been at odds with each other for many years, yet despite this they trade regularly between each other. This is because they have more to gain from working with one another, even if they "hate" each other. Communist China and Democratic USA have all the reason to go to war because they are a threat to each other, but since they will ultimately lose more than they gain by waging war, they choose not to.

Ultimately you're just proving me right, as I have already stated that politics in general is something that Tomino believes will remain the same for all of time, as it has been a part of human interaction for as long as humans have lived.
>>
>>13902746

Ignored... with seed kits design reused at any excuse thay can make, and the remaster of both series.
>>
>>13902513
OW the edge/
>>
All this G-reco talking in this thread are so disrespectful !

It's like going to Tite kubo funeral and talking only of One piece
>>
>>13903382
He will get depressed then an hero.
>>
I'm a little sad we'll never get the SEED movie. I was a little curious in what buttretarded direction they were planning to take it after Lacus became Queen of the Universe.
>>
>>13903504
But all we would do is talk about how awful SEED Destiny was.
Nobody would really have anything good to say about her.
>>
>>13902221
Dendoh, Seed, and Destiny were awesome anime and it is a shame to see someone pass onto the next life as they leave their loved ones behind. May she rest in peace.
>>
We'll meet again in hell.
>>
>>13903504
You should have seen the Carl Mackek sticky.
>>
Many people die then get forgotten. I would consider being immortalize in infamy through many /m/ discussions a good way to live after death.
>>
>>13904123
>cucks
Is this child serious? I gave you far too much credit. Back to tumblr with you.
>>
>>13902604
Don't you mean get brain cancer? Clearly it worked with Morosawa.
>>
>>13904159
>god given right.
Believing in a false God

Lmao, inshalla
>>
>>13902513
Shit trolling bruh.
>>
I wonder how Japanese fans are reacting to her death?
>>
>>13902221
Hey, it's Sonic!
>>
>>13904771
considering that it seems like IBO is flopping, probably missing her already.
>>
>>13903504
She wrote GSD.
If we can't say anything nice best to talk about something else.
>>
>>13903504
Just because somebody dies, does not absolve them of their faults in life. Calling them out on those faults is not being disrespectful, because they haven't done anything to earn any respect in the first place.

I remember when that one Filipino guy who ran some trash toku website died from his debilitating disease, we all laughed at him.
>>
>>13905866
>Just because somebody dies, does not absolve them of their faults in life

It actually does, hence all those people an heroing in order to get rid of overwhelming debt rather than passing it on their family

Death erases all things; the dead are sacred

Sieg Zeon
>>
>>13905866
>I remember when that one Filipino guy who ran some trash toku website died from his debilitating disease, we all laughed at him.
When was this and why would you laugh?
>>
>>13905941

Because he's a mean spirited thing who thrives on schaudenfreude

Also: because internet people aren't real
>>
>>13905941
Off the top of my head, I think it was GekiDan or his brother of HJU. Whatever the case, it was that one Failipino site that got so easily trolled by fake leaks on /m/, where some guy would post some retarded thing that they claimed to be a leak, and then you'd see it posted as confirmed news on the site literally hours later.

I mean, you'd laugh too if you knew just how trashy the person was. It's the equivalent of laughing if Takenoko died.
>>
>>13903340
>they don't just stupidly waste resources and lives anymore. They treat it as sacred and choose to value the resources because without it they suffer harshly
Capital Army's very existence was a huge waste of resources, though. The sheer amount of highly experimental weapons from every side also refutes that. And no one has qualms about sending people to die, they just regret it later.
>>
>>13904498
>>13903439
>>13903502
>Facts are trolling and mean
Time to grow up and stop watching black and white morality kid shows.
>>
>>13906463
>guys my mouth is talking with dialogue
>>
>>13906122
Well since they're at war it's only natural to spend on it. That being said they still don't compromise the very batteries they rely on or fight near the elevator which would result in a disaster.
On the subject of death, I am sure they understand people die as a result of this fighting. No one should go to war thinking they have a 100% chance of coming back. It's been that way since forever.
>>
>>13906463
And none of those were facts
>>
>>13906122
Bellri and his adoptive mother were very against the Capital Army being a thing at all, that's one of the reasons he stays aboard the megafauna so he can stop them even if it is only a small bit.
>>
>>13906463
>someone deserved to get cancer because I didn't like what she wrote
This board is literally /b/ with robots, /v/, /b/ and /m/ are easily the worst boards on 4chan
>>
>>13903484
>Ignored... with seed kits design reused at any excuse thay can make, and the remaster of both series.
Of course you reuse what you can, got to get the money back for the moulding hardware. Remastering is the same. It is all about spending as little as you can to make money. That's not what yoiu do if you want to grow the franchise further. The Librarian mechas were a joke, kits with the parts re-arranged with silly colours. I almost suspect they were trying to use up coloured plastic that they have excess of.
>>
File: lolwut.png (354KB, 1127x2430px) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.png
354KB, 1127x2430px
/m/ in a nutshell.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.