[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Digimon /m/? They're made from technological cyber shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 62

File: machinedramon.gif (12KB, 222x338px) Image search: [Google]
machinedramon.gif
12KB, 222x338px
Are Digimon /m/? They're made from technological cyber shit and a large chunk of them are robotic.
>>
It's one of those things that's only partially or tangentially mecha related but people push to talk about it here because they don't want to go to /a/ or /v/ or whatever.
>>
The high tier Digimon in general are pretty mecha.
>>
>>13857988
This, basically.

But it helps that a lot of them are mecha as fuck.
>>
File: 180px-Justimon.gif (7KB, 180x243px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Justimon.gif
7KB, 180x243px
Ridermon
>>
>>13857988
/a/ only cares about shipping human chars
>>
>>13858200

And shitting on 02
>>
>>13858218
And shitting on frontier
>>
File: Rightful king of Westeros.png (450KB, 850x591px) Image search: [Google]
Rightful king of Westeros.png
450KB, 850x591px
>>13858218
>mfw I like both of those Series
>>
File: MetalGreymon_(Vaccine)_b.jpg (63KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
MetalGreymon_(Vaccine)_b.jpg
63KB, 320x320px
>Main franchise mascot (Agumon) has the form Metalgreymon as a dragon enhanced with robot parts (along with Risegreymon also being the same deal)
>Many other Digimon follow suit by either having robotic elements or literally being machines
>The whole world deals with data and computing elements
>Plenty of the the evil Digimon are corrupt computers going crazy
>While not related, the music is pretty reminiscent of /m/ show themes
It's certainly got enough traits overall, even if it doesn't shove a mech in your face every scene I count it for sure.

Same way GITS is /m/, not that many mecha in it (The Major herself counting as one along with the spider robots) but what it does have is an overall mechanically infused world.
>>
Digimon is one of the few shows that fits on almost every single board.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlA8scIU79Q

/m/ as fuck.
>>
>>13858327
yet it should be in none
>>
>>13858218
One of the few things /a/ got right.
>>
>>13858406

Agreed, /m/ has way too many 02 apologists.
>>
>>13857976
hell yeah they're /m/ as fuck
>>
File: BeelStarrmon_dcr.jpg (61KB, 288x316px) Image search: [Google]
BeelStarrmon_dcr.jpg
61KB, 288x316px
I dunno, these tits look pretty fleshy.
>>
>>13859096
Same can be said of a lot of /m/fus
>>
File: DogWatFace.jpg (21KB, 218x247px) Image search: [Google]
DogWatFace.jpg
21KB, 218x247px
>>13857976
>there are people who prefer agumon over guilmon
>>
>>13858244
>implying
Digimon Frontier was a great season up until the main two started stealing everyones evolutions.
>>
RustTyranomon is better
>>
>>13858327

What about /vp/?
>>
>>13859324
only bad Digimon are Nanimon and Betsumon(BomberNanimon is wonderful though)
>>
Digimon is only /m/ when a new season or game is out, otherwise no one cares. That's kinda always been the state of the franchise.
>>
>>13858218
>And shitting on 02
That aint fucking hard.
>>
File: lilithmon.gif (279KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
lilithmon.gif
279KB, 480x270px
>>13859475

I'm sure uninformed people can use it for an "pokemon ripoffs" thread, even though they started as tamogachi
>>
>>13859319
What can I say, Agumon had cooler digivolutions
>>
>I didn't preorder because I had to pay for tuition
>I missed out on Beelzemon

I am beyond rustled. Here's hoping the dlc is available for everyone down the line eventually.
>>
>>13860470
>>13860470
Doesn't Digital(heh) version include Beelze?
I got T-shirts Agumons and Black Gabumon and random items.
>>
>>13860489

Yeah but not Blast Mode
>>
>>13860518
Maybe one day when they finally hacked the vita,
10 years after it's irrelevant of course
>>
>>13860518
Get exclusive rewards with Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth - Digital Edition
This Edition includes:
-Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth full game
-Black versions of Agumon and Gabumon!
-Agumon in both the male or female hero costume
-Agumon in Taichi Kamiya's costume & goggles!
-Digivolutions of Beelzebumon Blast Mode & Cherubimon Black
-Useful Item Set
-2 themes
>>
>>13857976
Blast Mode is not in the Japanese version?
>>
>>13858253
Frontier was pretty great up until the last couple arcs, 02 was hit or miss all around, but I still really liked them both too.
>>
>>13860682
>-Agumon in both the male or female hero costume
>-Agumon in Taichi Kamiya's costume & goggles!

Why would anyone want this? It's not even cute.
>>
>>13860433
I can't recall a single evolution in the agumon line that wasn't hideous or trying to hard to be cool.
>>
>>13860800
I stopped enjoying frontier shortly after everyone started getting their beast spirits. It didn't look like it was going anywhere particularly fun and I wasn't looking forward to takuya and kouji being the only ones to get new forms (2 at that which involved using the other kids spirits).
>>
>>13860828
I just gave them the builder personality and put them in the farm forever.

It would be nice if you could at least get more skills on them to justify actually using it. All they give you is the ability to let them go max level.
>>
>>13860688
Beelzebumon BM and Cherubimon Black aren't in the japanese version, they are NA exclusive mons, but only available through pre-order bonus.

Digital buyers get the pre-order bonus for free during this first month.
>>
>>13860848
Honestly, it wasn't that bad until the Cherubimon fight. There, they had to stick a fight in the middle where it really didn't fit to make the other characters do anything of note for a few episodes, but at least they did something... because in all the episodes after that until the final boss, with ONE exception, they sit on the fucking sidelines and do nothing.

What's worse is that the one time it's a 6 on 2 fight, they were actually fucking winning - but nope, gotta go 2 on 2 every single other time!
>>
>>13860854

Oh neat, so I guess everyone gets it as long as they buy it before March 2nd. I'm in the clear then.

>>13860842
>saying that when Weregarurumon exists
>>
>>13861314
>weregarurumon
>agumon

While were at it though, the gabumon line is also complete shit and lightsaber wolf was worst sentai and character in one.
>>
>>13860854
I got a pre-ordered PS4 copy via a local EB Games, does that count?
>>
>>13861846
No I was saying that you can't call that shit about the Greymon line when it's so much more blatant in the Garurumon line
>>
File: digi.jpg (121KB, 1008x615px) Image search: [Google]
digi.jpg
121KB, 1008x615px
>>
>>13861930
I just don't see it for cyclomon and devidramon
>>
>>13861998
devidramon's sprite looks a lot like destroyah what the fuck man
>>
>>13862010
>no weird horned bat face
>no chest shell
>thin and wiry instead of having a large bulky torso
>has actual hands and not little claw things
>>
>>13861930
Holy shit, I never knew this. Saved as hell.
>>
>>13862057
show me your high fidelity sprite that looks more like Destroyah while still in those limitations
>>
File: Pokemon in my Digimon.jpg (199KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon in my Digimon.jpg
199KB, 700x525px
>>13861867
We can all agree that Tamers had the best looking Digimon right
>>
>>13862069
Actually I don't think any Digimon particularly look like Destroyah.

And I just learned that the word Digimon is an auto complete on my phone. Neat.
>>
>>13862082
you're fucking dumb
>>
File: devidramon.gif (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
devidramon.gif
14KB, 320x320px
>>13862082
And either way I don't know how devidramon loons like it. It's just kind of a generic monster
>>
>>13862088
its the sprites that look like the kaiju you dumb retard
>>
File: Devidramon_200_(DCo).jpg (45KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Devidramon_200_(DCo).jpg
45KB, 360x480px
>>13862092
Oh the sprite. I guess.

I still don't see cyclomon though
>>
>>13862098
You're a dumb piece of shit, get the fuck out of my thread
>>
File: G-i-g-a-n.jpg (50KB, 550x423px) Image search: [Google]
G-i-g-a-n.jpg
50KB, 550x423px
>>13862098
It's easier if you look at the head from a 3/4ths perspective instead of from the side. It's basically Gigan without the back-fin.
>>
>>13862129
Only the head reminds me of Gigan. Which I guess is enough since none of the other kaiju have that head that I can think of.

>>13862105
no
>>
>>13862098
Slowmon, it's nice to see you figured it out.
>>
>>13862105
>>13862435
One was in the dark, now he's in the light. It was the last time you spoke as friends.

What pottery.
>>
>>13861867
Their mega forms were pretty cool at least.
>>
>>13863992
Their mega forms were probably my least favorite of their evolutionary line due to how drastically different they are.

Then again, mega forms usually aren't that great in terms of design and usually completely change the look of the digimon.
>>
>>13859319
>Agumon
>Goes from dino to big dino to cyborg dino to humanoid cyborg dino to knight.
>Guilmon
>Goes from dino to big dino to cyborg dino to knight to red angel knight.

They looked kind of similar in that way and I was never able to pick one out of the two because both of them were really cool too, and it's even harder to decide when they both have your favourite motifs by combining dinosaurs, robots and knights.
The agumon from Savers seemed to take both ideas by digivolving to a cyborg dragon knight to a fire cyborg dragon knight though.
>>
>>13864079
I'll give you wargreymon, but metalgarurumon was just a robot version of its second form.
But really, half the mega forms seem to be more based on the champion form rather than the ultimate before them. The other half just do whatever.
>>
File: 1454007556303.jpg (38KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1454007556303.jpg
38KB, 550x550px
>got Cyber Sleuth

Localized the wrong game.
>>
>>13864185

I'm happy they actually localized it at all. And really the fans are the only reason it happened.
>>
>>13864185
Nigger redigitze already has a fantranslation be glad that they localized cyber sleuth instead.

Buy this one and maybe we'll get next order
>>
What do you guys think the ratio is of Digimon that get more mechanical as they evolve to those that don't? 3:1?
>>
>>13864349

>buy the shitty one and we might get the others!

Tired of Bandai fucking us over like this.
>>
>>13864185
Cyber Sleuth is fine though
>>
>The first post in this thread wasn't "Well /m/ had Xros Wars general for over a year and a half"
>>
>>13864185
To be fair, if we even got the Digimon Adventure game it'd be digital-only like XSEED's current Trails in the Sky sequel release. Also, >>13864431.
>>
Ryo dindu nuffin chosens were faggots
>>
>>13864424
>shitty one
I'm starting to think this place is worse than /v/ when it comes to videogames.

I Really hope you're not talking about the digimon adventure rpg considering a fantranslation of redigitize already exists.
>>
>>13864424
>shitty one

But Cyber Sleuth is the good one.

Hell, the only reason we got it is becuase we ASKED for it in a perition.
>>
>>13865181
petition*
>>
>>13865181
Pretty sure the petition was for redigitize but that has a fan translation so I'm glad they didn't make a dumb decision.

If they localized the adventure one instead it would have been a legit reason to get pissed. I have no idea why someone would want that over cyber sleuth
>>
>>13858123
Holy shit I cant believe I've never seen this incredible digimon before.
>>
>>13865229
>Pretty sure the petition was for redigitize but that has a fan translation so I'm glad they didn't make a dumb decision.

No it was specifically for Cyber Sleuth. The director of the game even made a video before it came out thanking the fandom for making the localization happen and showing the west still cares about Digimon.
>>
>>13865264

It was in Tamers
>>
I'm surprised Cyber Sleuth wasn't released on the PC. All their major anime series have been ported to PC.

Fuck, I really don't want to buy a Vita or PS4 just for that game. but i want it bad.
>>
>>13865404
SAO isn't being ported and only Musou and fighting games gets ported along with Tales
>A: Will the production team and Bandai Namco ever consider releasing Cyber Sleuth for PC or any other consoles?

>H: Regarding Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth we are not considering any other console other than PS Vita and PS4. But for future titles when the market grows in Japan we might consider releasing for other systems.
>>
>>13858328
>That singer
KINGU
KINGU
KINGU GAINA
>>
>>13864460
That was also written by one of the kings of /m/, to be fair. Hard not to make an /m/ thread when the writer also made fucking MD Geist
>>
If I buy the digital version of the vita game on the psn this month, I can still get Beelzemon Blast mode, right?

I've seen mixed answers, and I just want to make sure if I should buy it now or wait later since I don't even have a Vita yet.
I'm planning on buying the launch bundle on the ps3 psn store and then transfering it to a ps vita once I'm able to buy one. Would that work?

I just want Beelzemon Blast mode, he was my nigga
>>
>>13865538
Yes if you buy the game this month you get everything
>>
>>13865539
Nice, thanks!

Definitely grabbing it now then.
>>
>>13865539
Do you know if there's anyway for people who bought the disc version of the game can get Beelzemon and Cherubimon? I bought the PS4 hard copy version and all I got was the Agumon's and the bonus items.
>>
I just started today an played for 9 and a half hours in a row before I stopped. I currently have 2 ultimates (Datamon and MegaSeadramon) and a champion (Blue Greymon) in my active party with a Greymon in reserve,

So yeah, it's pretty good.
>>
>>13865744
You have to evolve them, they would make the game very easy if you got them early
>>
>>13865885

Not that the game isn't already.

Honestly it feels like the game was designed with the idea that you didn't ever change your rookies into champions for like...the first 6 hours or so. Even though you will be halfway to ultimates at that point. Hell you can have an ultimate as soon as you can walk around in the mall if you use those 3 exp items on one digimon.
>>
My only issue with Cyber Sleuth so far is the story is amazingly dull and most of the characters are flatter than Sora's chest. Which makes a lot of the long dialogue sequences more mind numbing than they should be. The gameplay does shine though. It's a grindaholic game through and through.
>>
>>13865895

This is true. I am glad I am not the only person who thinks this. By Chapter Five, I already had Ultimates.
>>
>>13865950

I think it's because all the other games their difficulty was entirely dependent on grinding a shitton. But since this game actually isn't that grindy compared to the last....TEN digimon games, it's a lot easier.

Though I heard the Lucemon bonus boss is a bitch.
>>
>>13864914
>The adventure game

Look, I get that it was supposed to be pure nostalgia and all, but that game feels to me more like paint-by-numbers. Here's each of the episodes, you play through them! Also a few side episodes that have plots that don't really matter to anything! Also there's Ultimates for all the side people! Oh, and there's a crossover segment that's kind of shit but still manages to be about two billion times better than fucking Xros Hunters so I let it slide!

Hell, they even have the "every Digimon game must have pointless grinding forever" thing thrown in. And admittedly, said grind wasn't bad as... I dunno, World 4 or something, but it's still bad.

>>13865948
>It's a grindaholic game through and through.

Is it at least a decent grind, or is it something like World 2's paint drying contest?
>>
>>13866275
>Is it at least a decent grind

Decent grind. Almost to a weird point. Before the first major boss, I was able to have a team full of champions when I am fairly certain I was supposed to be rookie.

Which is weird. I feel like I overlevel, but some bosses still provide a challenge. It's a really, REALLY bad divide between normal mobs and main bosses in this game.
>>
>>13866275
So, is it too late to dissuade the fan translators?
>>
>>13866275
It's an easy enough grind, yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 753x978px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 753x978px
Yup
>>
>>13866001
It is take it from someone who bought the game when it was out in Japan. First form he's vaccine which means you can't use Virus digimon without getting them killed. Second form is status attacks every where meaning you might not get a chance to attack, and third form is surviving until he drops his HP to 1
>>
>>13865871
>>13865895
>>13865950
>>13866283
>>13866287

I don't know whether to cry for joy or sorrow. It sounds a lot less tedious than the DS games, but at the same time it sounds too easy.

I probably won't get to play this anyway.
>>
>>13866294
There's hard mode and grinding is easy thanks to shitmons
>>
>>13866294
It is good thing. Not like Digimon games were hard anyway
>>
>>13866286
It's worth it for nostalgia, maybe? But it's not some spectacular amazing experience that everyone in the franchise is going to care about.

>>13866291
>First form he's vaccine which means you can't use Virus digimon without getting them killed.

That include all of the Seven, or can you even use those before said boss? Because I heard that the Seven were fucking insane.
>>
>>13866275
wasn't World 4's grinding so bad that it was almost impossible to actually evolve anyone till post-game and/or New Game+?
>>
>>13866361
You can bring them to fight his second form, the 7 Demon Lords are insanely powerful that most of them can one shot 1/2 of the Royal Knights. Most of the Demon Lord fights vary from easy to hard Lucemon is very hard
>>
>>13866367
World 4 is a really shitty game in general, and the way it handled Digivolution was no different. You can start with one of four mons - Agumon, V-mon, Guilmon, or Dorumon - and unless you know what you're doing, it is entirely possible that you'll only unlock one evolution... automatically, at level 16, to one of the other three starters. And if you take it? You find out that THAT starter is at level fucking 1, and if you want to use it you have to grind it up too! And I'm fairly certain Tech levels have to be ground for each mon, at that, so you have to do that thing where you use the really fucking terrible pistols to do 2 damage to Numemon until you kill them a whole lot of times to get everything.
>>
I really hated X-ros wars. I've never been so bored with a Digimon show. The new designs were uninspired.

Also, I was upset that there wasn't a corrupted evolution.
>>
>>13866275
>or is it something like World 2's paint drying contest

I must be the only person on earth that actually likes DW2 and still plays it.
>>
>>13866657
I like 2. It's not a bad game. But my god in heaven the grinding in that game is fucking miserable, especially if you want to try getting Omegamon/Diablomon/Baihumon the normal way instead of just recruiting them. (Speaking of Omegamon, I find it odd that there's an attack you can only obtain if you find a wild one of those and catch it.)
>>
File: 1455105939656.jpg (73KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1455105939656.jpg
73KB, 960x544px
WAKE ME UP
>>
If digimon are made out of data does that mean that every digimon portrayed in digital form is technically 'real'.
>>
>>13866784

The shows kinda make a big deal that life that is digital in origin is no different from life that's organic in origin.
>>
Grinding is significantly easier anyway if you bother to make your guys into Platinum-Sukaimon since he gains the double xp bonus, iirc
>>
>>13866559
> wasn't a corrupted evolution
Ballistamon -> DarkVolumon
>>
>>13867039
And Apollomon to Whispered, and if you want to be technical there's also Xros Up Arresterdramon (Gigabreakdramon).
>>
Does De-Digivolve work like Reincarnation from Disgaea? Like increasing base stats and so.
Only change I can see is ABI gets higher,
>>
File: wake-me-up-inside.gif (3MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
wake-me-up-inside.gif
3MB, 280x200px
>Magnamon's requirements
This better be the best fucking digimon in the world if I gotta do this shit.
>>
>>13865429
You would think so but no. We Are Xros Heart ver. X7 is Koji Wada, Takayoshi Tanimoto and Ayumi Miyazaki.
>>
>>13867122

It increases max level for one.
>>
>>13867122
level limit and talent.

Each time you evolve or devolve, your level limit and talent would increase by some number.
Max Level limit is 99
Max Talent is 100

Both level limit and talent is used in the requirement for evolving.
For example A can evolve to B and C,
the requirement to evolve to B is Level 15+.
the requirement to evolve to C is Level 10+
But currently A level is capped at level 13, so the evolution line to B is not fullfiled while to C is fullfilled.

On this case you are forced to evolve to C because it is the only line available for now.
But if you aim for line B, you need to raise its level limit first, by devolving A to its previous form, or evolving it to C first to raise its level limit, then go devolve back to A. That way the level limit should exceed the requirement and you would finally be able to evolve A to B.
>>
okay so I chose Hagurumon for my starter, which of it's Adult stage evolutions should I aim for first?
>>
Time for dumb theoretical fights. Who would win?

Omegamon vs. Gallantmon (Dukemon), Sakuyamon, and Megagargomon
>>
>>13867184
Guardromon
>>
File: 1455018418785.png (1MB, 992x1402px) Image search: [Google]
1455018418785.png
1MB, 992x1402px
Cyber Sluts is the best game I've played in a long time.

I don't play games very much anymore though.
>>
>>13867184
Get Gold Numemon, etemon then platinum scumon. Platinum Scumon helps you level faster which is useful for hard mode.
>>
>>13867194
Omegamon, X-Evolution, and Dukemon's a virus type, so natural advantage.
About evenly matched, but maybe Sakuyamon.
>>
File: file.png (158KB, 318x236px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
158KB, 318x236px
>>13866559
There was in one of the arcade machines.
>>
>>13865948
Actually I think the story is interesting but the dialogue is completely shit and out of context most of the time making characters like arata and nokia look completely retarded.

Kyoko and Matayoshi are pretty gud tho.
>>
>>13867309
>making characters like arata and nokia look completely retarded.
So its accurate translation
>>
>>13867309
>>13867316

Do people like Nokia?
She comes across as 3DPD and has annoying as fuck personality.
>>
>>13867461
Yes people like Nokia because of her development
>>
>>13867461
Oh man, people like you actually exist.
>>
File: 1455106544788.png (75KB, 277x322px) Image search: [Google]
1455106544788.png
75KB, 277x322px
>>
>>13867494
>>13867498

Oh, what's her development?
>I stop being a bitch and now I get Omnimon!

Bout as interesting as "Being mean is mean."
>>
>>13867501
Man, Digimon designs are really weird.
>>
File: file.png (94KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
94KB, 320x320px
>>13867546
I want to stick my dick in this.
>>
File: Mercurymon.jpg (24KB, 251x351px) Image search: [Google]
Mercurymon.jpg
24KB, 251x351px
>>13867639
Sefirotmon was bloody gigantic. You must have a huge dick bro.

Mercurymon was my favorite of the evil warrior Digimon in Frontier. I mean he defeated Seraphimon by reflecting that faggots attack! Then traps all the kids inside him as Sefirotmon. Even though Frontier was shit, Mercurymon was legit one of the best villains.
>>
File: 1438909864189.png (480KB, 644x852px) Image search: [Google]
1438909864189.png
480KB, 644x852px
>GeoGreymon and RizeGreymon

I love these designs.
Shame about it's series.
>>
>>13867518
But...she wasn't really a bitch?
>>
>>13857976
>They're made from technological cyber shit
That's retarded, they're data. That's like Saying SAO is /m/ because they're in a video game.
>>
>>13867869

Beginning and first few chapters of the game, she is full blown 3DPD attitude shit. Even sends you texts about singers and how they're totally cute.
>>
>>13867709
Don't forget he used Seraphimon's code to become black Seraphimon. He's a villain that really did every he could.
>>
>>13867309
>Bamco brings a high demand game over
>proceeds to take a dump on the translation
I hate monkey's paw wishes.
>>
File: tumblr_ll3pdhs5B51qdtdqeo1_500.jpg (49KB, 420x550px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ll3pdhs5B51qdtdqeo1_500.jpg
49KB, 420x550px
Paildramon here, Imperialdramon a shit.
>>
>>13867978
The translation is actually accurate, I doubt the localization is however.
>>
>>13868017
I hate mary sue digimon.

Guilmon is the only good protagonist digimon.
>>
>>13868097

>literal Deviantart digimon

Guilmon is Gary Stu as fuck
>>
>>13868097
>>13868107
Stop saying words.
>>
Tai's Agumon > Guilmon > Shoutmon > Masaru's Agumon > Veemon >>>>> lol Frontier
>>
>>13868017
Do the VSBR even do anything?
>>
>>13868123
I know they shoot in the digivolution sequence if that's something.
>>
>>13868123
I think they're used for the Desperado Blaster
>>
>>13868123
>>13868128
If you mean the hip cannons I'm pretty sure he used them a couple of times.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 581x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 581x480px
>>13868107
>deviantart

Yes a deviantart digimon that was designed by the company who created digimon.
>>
There's a general on /vg/, for those interested.
>>>/vg/digi
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
>>13868118
>Tai's Agumon

Shit list already.
>>
>>13868110
>Omnimon
>imperialdramon
>anything related to lightsaber wolf and agunimon
>shoutmon
>seriously saying they aren't mary sue

Sure okay let me just ignore the rest of the cast and only give the spotlight to these two specific digimon.
>>
>>13867237
>sluts

And yet none of them want your dick.

Or vag of you're a girl
>>
File: 3-01_05.png (257KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3-01_05.png
257KB, 640x480px
>>13868253
you and I both know what he meant.
>>
>>13866559
>Also, I was upset that there wasn't a corrupted evolution.
02 didn't have one, and Frontier only if you really stretch the term.
>>
>>13868331
Yeah I got what you meant but anon are you clinically fucking retarded?

Because what you meant has NOTHING to do with the validity of Guilmon as an official digimon design.
>>
>>13868331
And its still better designed than any other dinosaur digimon.

Thank god an actual deviantart tier person didn't do the design.
>>
>>13867978

Actually the translation of the main story and dialog is just fine. The translation of the little texting function is what's all over the place.
>>
>>13867639
>>13867709

I never got how human/beast digimon worked. I mean on what tier are they if the evil warriors didn't instantly die to a mega and one of them managed to reflect his attack back at him.
>>
>>13868354
It's as simple as Frontier being a different universe and not using levels.
>>
>>13868253

He means that in-universe he was created as someone's OC Digimon Donut Steel who was made to be the coolest and strongest ever.
>>
>>13868358
>not using levels

But there are CLEAR rookies/champions/ultimates/megas in Frontier. The problem is that the warriors/beasts don't apply somehow.

It's like the armors in 02.
>>
>>13868367
Based on what? Those terms are never used. And just because a digimon that was in another show appears doesn't mean he's as strong as he was in that show. Lucemon was a villain of the week in Xros Wars.
>>
>>13868367
Hybrids are supposed to be Champion-level for Human and Ultimate-level for Beast, but much like a lot of Frontier they ignore that for the sake of drama.
>>
>>13868361
Yes thats why it gets is shit kicked in by Renamon right?
>>
>>13868424
Actually, it's because Takato fell for his own rules. He made his partner a virus digimon, which vaccine digimon like Renamon have an advantage over.
>>
>>13868336
>02 didn't have one
You're not going to count ken making Virus Metal Greymon?
>>
>>13868305
It's like it's a Digimon series or something.
>>
Do you guys name your dejimons?
>>
>>13868437
Renamon is Data, Guilmon has the advantage
>>
>>13868367
A Human level once punked a Perfect, but then later the same one nearly lost to Child levels.

>>13868424
I seem to remember Renamon getting a bunch of card power ups and Guilmon going "I'm sorry, did you hit me just then?" actually.
>>
>>13868524

You can name them?
>>
>>13868616
In Cyber Sleuth just go menu then digimon then settings then press x on the digimon's name
>>
>>13868748

Neat, though I don't think I'll do it.
>>
File: Angemon_b.jpg (65KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Angemon_b.jpg
65KB, 320x320px
>>13868367
>>13868548

This is nothing new.

This nigga right here is the biggest middle finger to power levels ever. Every time he showed up, he took on guys way too powerful for a Champion to beat and if he didn't have the upper hand, he could at least hold his own.
>>
File: r0xSUv1.png (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
r0xSUv1.png
137KB, 500x500px
>>
>>13868833

Digimon are never meant to look realistic
>>
>>13868833
>implying the digimon way isn't cooler
>>
>>13868358
> Frontier being a different universe and not using levels
This
If you think about it, every digimon series is set in it's own alternate universe.
>>
>>13868094
honestly the only thing I found super annoying so far is Jimikens and his retarded
>rolf
>Lolz
>LMAOs
and his various other meme sounds.
>>
>>13868833
>one gives me a stupid internet meme
>the other gives me NUCLEAR FRIENDER
Pokefags on suicide watch.
>>
>>13868827
Well yeah, it is clear that stages arent set in stone for powerlevels, it is known that Skullgreymon is far too powerful for an ultimate, it would be able to take on a fuckton of megas on his own.
>>
>>13869041
He talked in emoji and wwwwwwwww for the Japanese script
>>
>>13867978
You can't really blame them. Most publishers outsource localization to companies in the US. It's just a damn shame that the localization companies are full of human garbage so retarded that it'd be doing the world a huge favor if they all got into a bus and died all at once.
>>
>>13869648

Wait, we're talking about from Adventure/02?

Skullgremon was tough, but he felt like he was Ultimate level.
>>
>>13869648
SkullGreymon is nowhere near that powerful, not sure where you're getting that from, yeah it's a reasonably strong Perfect stage, but it's nothing all that special, main thing is that it's a pure berserker so it doesn't hold back at all in combat, that's what makes it so dangerous
>>
>>13869689

Like I said in >>13868344, the story, dialog and digimon names is translated fine. It's all the stuff in the game that feels like a different team handled it.
>>
>>13869713
other stuff*
>>
>>13869713
>>13869727
It's a similar situation to Gundam Reborn, in which the quiz segments got bungled.
>>
File: 1454982415081.jpg (23KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454982415081.jpg
23KB, 600x400px
>just figured out what ABI does and why my Digimon's stats weren't raising during training on the farm
>>
>>13870349

Yeah you raise it through jogressing.
>>
>>13868827
I thought it was pretty hilarious that they had to save HolyAngemon for the third to last episode, otherwise he would have shit on all the Dark Masters himself. Hell, when he did show up he pretty much made Piemon his bitch.
>>
Are there any legit blind digimon?
>>
>>13870457

Does it count if something is just covering their eyes all the time?
>>
>>13870461
Does it use it's eyes or have "mind's eye" bullshit?
>>
File: Kunemon_b.jpg (67KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Kunemon_b.jpg
67KB, 320x320px
>>13870467
How do you feel about dubious eyes?
>>
File: 02 post kaiser arc.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
02 post kaiser arc.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
How as Tri?

Thought I heard some threads of it on here saying it was good, but as usual with everywhere else, people just kept saying "B-B-B-BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY"
>>
>>13871028
Digimon was never good so i don't know what you want
>>
>>13871056
tamers was good
>>
>>13870598
It's a bug, some of those don't properly see either. That's what the antenna are for.
>>
>>13868331
And he was fucking retarded. Half the classic Digimon that exist were created from contests. Whamon, Kabuterimon, Birdramon and Angemon from the second fucking virtual pet. They do the same thing as Capcom does to create robot masters.
>>
>>13871028
I liked it. It was nostalgic and fun. People are way to critical of Digimon. It's also hard to judge the plot of an OAV when we're only on the first of six. I just hope thtey keep improving the quality of them.
>>
>>13871028
It's fine. Watch the fucking thing and see for yourself. It's an hour and a half.
>>
>>13871142
Tamers was only good when it wasn't being Digimon so the point stands
>>
>>13871028
Taichi is really gripping tightly to the idiot ball, collateral would seriously be much worse if they don't intervene.
>>
>>13871313
His fear was that HE would kill somebody.

The best analogy I can think of is a sold if you were a soldier in the middle east who locks up when he sees a terrorist coming for him. The terrorist was responsible for killing hundreds and will kill again but the soldier can't shoot him.

The ending of Tri was supposed to be a Pyrrhic victory that illustrated Taichi's fears were not unfounded. Although he needs to actually fight.

It's all set up for when he overcomes it and gets a new Digimon and/or has gay sex with Yamato.
>>
File: 1448083222706.webm (1MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1448083222706.webm
1MB, 1080x608px
>>13871028

It was good enough and it's too early to judge the plot.

Also Alphamon reking some scrubs was great.

The only thing that worries me is that Kaiser Taichi from the last previews, it seems pure fanfiction to me but of course it's just a few seconds of the preview and we don't really know what the fuck it is.
>>
>>13867875
By that same token, Sakura was a bitch too, since she was obsessed with Jimiken as well.
>>
How rare are Tactician USBs? Because I got 4 of them in 40mins of savescumming
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCPpnmYGvaU
>>
>>13871519
Joe MC fuck yeah
>>
Am I a faggot for saving before I digivolve anything or is this what everyone does?
>>
>>13867870

I find the worst part to be people affirming it's /m/ with pictures of vaguely robotic things.

They then proceed to ignore those things and talk about other things because somebody on /a/ presumably hurt their feelings.
>>
>>13870818
>>
>>13871028
Its pretty bad.

The new character design is terrible, they made taichi into a fucking retard they didn't really make a good reason for it at all. The problem with that was that it was central to the plot.

Joe also got the complete shaft and the Omnimon fight as usual was completely way to short.
>>
>>13871414
You cannot possibly think that is a good plot point or that it was even executed well.

Especially considering yamato was fucking right.
>>
File: 600px-508_Stoutland.png (199KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-508_Stoutland.png
199KB, 600x600px
>>13868833
I was a pokemon guy, but pokemon designs have been shit since the third generation, I can't defend stuff like this, the garbage pokemon, keychain pokemon, sword pokemon and ice cream pokemon... They are just so boring
>>
>>13872052
Yes anon, people can have different opinions than you.

>>13872105
I love all these Pokemon too. The hand holding is what kills me and I can't get into online fighting because you need to do too much work for it.
>>
>>13871935
Poor Mummymon. He really cared about her
>>
>>13871935
I don't remember this part. Didn't they take a hacksaw to this episode in the dub?
>>
>>13872261
No I remember this scene in the dub growing up.
>>
File: Spinomon.jpg (89KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Spinomon.jpg
89KB, 320x320px
Cyber slut needs more rip and tear mons.
>>
>>13872164
Yeah people can have bad opinions I know.

Your opinion on Pokemon isn't well-informed either.
>>
File: 1218489247213_f.jpg (97KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1218489247213_f.jpg
97KB, 450x450px
>>13872105
>LOOK AT ME, I'M FUCKING RETARDED!!
>>
>>13872105
I'm sorry, would you like more cannons on that dog? Or perhaps outright replace it with a big breasted human woman wearing a silly costume?
>>
>>13873179
>wah why doesn't this one franchise follow this other's franchise rules
>>
>>13873179
>implying ARTILLERY DOG isn't a hype as fuck pet
This is why I don't get pokefags.
>>
>>13873179
>Or perhaps outright replace it with a big breasted human woman wearing a silly costume?
>hating on Bellestarrmon
>>
File: Lilithmon_xw_16.png (395KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Lilithmon_xw_16.png
395KB, 800x450px
>>13873246
Lilithmon
>>
>>13873179
>Or perhaps outright replace it with a big breasted human woman wearing a silly costume?

That's a loaded question and you know it. The answer is always "yes please can I have some 'oar sir"
>>
File: GATOOOOOOOO.jpg (99KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
GATOOOOOOOO.jpg
99KB, 320x320px
>>
File: 54669699_p0.jpg (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
54669699_p0.jpg
1MB, 1600x1600px
xros threads on here were a fun time

even when hunters was a complete mess
>>
I just wanna put my dick in renamon. That's not too much to ask right?
>>
>>13870818

This is bullshit, Angemon should've been able to one shoot that mummy guy
>>
>>13871474
I swear cyber Slueth solidify the idea that Alphamon is female that likes to infodumping and mixing coffee with shit

>>13871486
Where you get them early game? Cause I power leveled where you first have a shit tons of champion/Ultimate until my group was mainly ultimate and I figured that plat shit and plat slime had the same skill and used plat shit to get plat slime
>>
>>13875031
Item Development farm
with 2x Developer Know-how and builder as leader
1000 yen cost
lots of savescumming
>>
>>13873179
Yes and yes.
>>
File: Zdgarurumon_re_collectors_card.jpg (67KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Zdgarurumon_re_collectors_card.jpg
67KB, 360x480px
>>13873229
Seriously. If this isn't man's best friend, I don't want to see what is.
>>
>>13874939
GP02mon when?
>>
>>13874939
Neat, are there more mecha reference Digimons out there?
>>
File: GrapLeomon_Crusader_Card.png (219KB, 342x499px) Image search: [Google]
GrapLeomon_Crusader_Card.png
219KB, 342x499px
>>13875265
There's DendohLeomon for starter and >>13858123
for Kamen Rider reference.
>>
>>13858244
>>13859323
This. I fucking love Frontier.

It sort of sidestepped the thing where Digimon series focus entirely on Megas within a few episodes by sidestepping traditional evolution completely. But the best part was that it lets you see the Digital World in a way you didn't get to see it since Adventure- as somewhere super mysterious and strange.

I think on the whole it's better than Adventure.
>>
>>13873145
>Pokemon R&B
>Takes inspiration from Dragon Quest enemies kaijuu

>Pokemon Now
>draw a real animal. Color it differently sometimes
>Or draw whatever is in your pockets idk we have like 700 of these fucks and kids don't care

You fucks are as bad as /a/ and their "anime was always shit so you can't say modern anime is bad!" retardation.
>>
>>13875790
>I think on the whole it's better than Adventure.
Really?

Even with the way the story completely collapses once you get past the Cherubimon arc?
>>
>>13875825

I think he was talking about the world building and the digital world. And I agree with him, the Frontier digital world felt more lively than any other digital world, and it was pretty good to see several digimon settlements and their daily lives instead of mostly traveling to small villages and vasts areas of nothing
>>
>>13875822
Literally no difference between old and new pokemon designs. You might want to consider getting your head out of your ass, genwunner.
>>
>>13875833
Oh I definitely agree with that aspect. Frontier's Digital World is amazing.

The rest of the series... not so much.
>>
>>13875702
Sentai as toku is /m/
>>
File: rinkmon.png (203KB, 342x499px) Image search: [Google]
rinkmon.png
203KB, 342x499px
>>13875265
>>
>>13873246
Nice heel
>>
>>13871519
Wait, third movie is a new story arc? That Takeru "Confession" with Patamon.
>>
>>13875790
I mean I agree with you, but it is a huge turn off when the more important thing: story and characters just gets completely thrown off a window for the later half of the season.

I really loved the beginning just because of how it doesn't give the focus to any one or two characters. It kinda goes to shit right after that, though that does seem to be the norm for Digimon series ever since adventure.

I will say that Frontier has my favorite characters though. Only one I heavily dislike is Kouji.
>>
File: file.jpg (11KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
11KB, 307x164px
>>13875825
>>13875833

Yeah, even with that. Adventure has a lot of filler and the overall arc is pretty weak. Frontier is a lot more focused, and has Tamers to build on.

>>13875840
Pic related.
>>
>>13877038
Keep on crying genwunner, them tears are delicious.
>>
>>13875822
I like how you just selectively ignored the objective proof I posted. Hey, did you know gen 1's combat system is buggier than Bethesdashit?

>>13877038
Yes, how dare they draw in SLIGHTLY more detail on their new designs as their sprite resolution and color limits increased.
>>
>>13877038
>Adventure has a lot of filler and the overall arc is pretty weak. Frontier is a lot more focused, and has Tamers to build on.
First of all what does "Has Tamers to build on" even mean? They're in separate universes and have no common themes

Second of all, you think Adventure has a lot of filler and Frontier doesn't? Frontier has way way more. You say Frontier's more focused but Adventure is a series of four specific arcs while Frontier has two but one of those arcs is way too long.

Did you forget about the mini-arc of all the boys getting their Digivices stolen just so that Izumi could take the spotlight for like three episodes? Nothing was accomplished in that time other than dicking around
>>
>>13868833
I never see anybody try to inexplicably compare why Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic don't have similar base structures. Why compare Pokemon and Digimon? They're going for completely different things
>>
>>13876062
Yeah, it has a rough end, but I think the beginning and middle is pretty strong. Even the filler eps are pretty good. Plus the American Opening is god-tier.

My favorite Kamen Rider series is Hibiki, though, so I'm used to it.
>>
>>13877058
>trying to argue with a Frontierfag

It's like arguing with a brick wall, it just doesn't work.
>>
Frontier was at its best when it was advancing the plot. The one-offs kind of sucked. Also the entire second half sucked except for the last episode which was pretty good.

Also the writers clearly had a boner for Kouji. Like fucking huge. It felt like they really wanted him to be the main character but they were stuck with Takuya
>>
>>13877071

Takuya was a poor man's Taichi.

Kouji was a Yamato with more edge and drama.
>>
File: tmp_8994-hqdefault-1921910356.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8994-hqdefault-1921910356.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>13877038
I'm always kind of shocked when people say Pokémon design scheme hasn't changed. Sure there's a few designs that would fit into old games easy, however it doesn't really work for the bulk. You have to remember they had to make the art to fit an old GBC screen. When they pushed the limits back then with lots of lines and colors back then. They got ugly ho-oh here. Streamlined designs were a necessity. Now they have the luxury of not being limited that way, and in my book abuse it.
>>
>>13877081
>muh tube robots
>>
>>13877069
Tamerfags are the worst.
>>
>>13877081
They specifically said Ruby and Sapphire were designed to make use of the GBA, which explains why it looked like such shit.

>>13877053
>how dare a game from 20 years ago be buggier than a game released last year (yet still be better)
>how dare they stop using good design principles in favor of making everything look like shit

You're too young to remember the NES and Gameboy, so you probably don't actually know what Pokemon was inspired by.
>>
Okay um, why are we talking about Pokemon? Can we not?
>>
File: 25-SuperPJ.jpg (73KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
25-SuperPJ.jpg
73KB, 450x600px
>>13877091
>tube robots
You got a problem bro
>>
File: tumblr_m8zwduIDEp1re8zjko1_1280.png (7KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8zwduIDEp1re8zjko1_1280.png
7KB, 1000x1000px
>>13877115
>ur, ur 2 yung to remember!! #90's

And what the fuck does the NES have to do with Pokemon, retard?
>>
>>13877131
>mfw the Fetus Mew sprite looks better than all G3 pokemon combined

dam sun
>>
>>13877147
>I was just pretending to be retarded!
But why?
>>
>>13877153
>I can't argue so I'll just meme!

>>13877127
Because pokemon has a bunch of retarded fuccboi fans who feel threatend by every other *mon series, since theirs is objectively the worst.
>>
File: Spr_3f_151.png (1KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
Spr_3f_151.png
1KB, 64x64px
>>13877188
>can't argue
Yeah, look at this horrible off model shit! What was I thinking?
>>
Kind of a longshot, but anybody have that gif/webm or Daimon fucking up all the Vamdemons?
>>
>>13877127
Because pokeautists want to be involved in as many things as possible.
>>
File: punchmon unleashed.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
punchmon unleashed.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>13877246
>>
File: 20160210232643.jpg (165KB, 800x509px) Image search: [Google]
20160210232643.jpg
165KB, 800x509px
>>13877127
It's about as on-topic on this board as Digimon is, to be fair.

Here's a new Pokemon that kinda looks like a robot. In fact it probably is one, it's supposed to be man-made or some shit.
>>
>>13877127

I dunno, Pokemon has a steel type. Thats enough of a reason to post, I suppose.

I don't get why we talk about Digimon here either but sometimes it's fun to.
>>
>>13877976
>>13877963
>It's about as on-topic on this board as Digimon is, to be fair.

Except Digimon are inherently technological and mechanical in nature, while Pokemon are purely organic. It's as kosher as Rockman.exe

>B-but Porygon
Shut the fuck up. And fuck you for making me take the bait.
>>
File: shoutmon x3.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
shoutmon x3.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>13877976
The difference is Pokemon has its own board and Digimon does not.

Digimon was talked about here because of the last season.
>>
>>13877988
Pokemon is talked about because that game is actually playable.

Both cards and gameboys, while Digimon:World series had like three games with different mechanics. A card game in the third one with pretty much not canon of how 2 card metagame. Confusing as fuck evolution trees with only a few handpicked Digimon, and not all possible Digimon. You have to monitor stats like an I.V. specialist to get the right evolution tree that you want.
That and the first game is nothing like the last game. All for a collector card game meant for children under 12, in 1998. Pretty much the same reason Monster Rancher never really kicked off.
>>
>>13857976
We got a Digimon General in /vg/, we're all holed up there atm until the rise of Next Order.
>>
>>13877071
I disagree since a lot of filler episodes actually gave character development to the other three characters, and it was good, though like many have said, this was mostly only on the first half of the show, the latter half it gets pretty awful.

Takuya and Kouji going full Mary Sue is what hurts the show the most.
>>
>>13877976
>>13877963
Whether Pokemon is /m/ or not, that's not the issue, the problem is you're talking about it in a Digimon thread. Make your own.
>>
>>13871474
wait, Digimon has Gespents now?
>>
>>13878796
Since the 8th Digimon movie.
>>
>>13878808
>>13871474
>>13878796
>Gilliam is tired of this shit.webm
>>
File: Dch-5-594_front.jpg (298KB, 350x505px) Image search: [Google]
Dch-5-594_front.jpg
298KB, 350x505px
>>13878796
And Alteisens too.
>>
>>13878930
More like Genobreaker.
>>
File: 1447990561616_1.jpg (86KB, 449x415px) Image search: [Google]
1447990561616_1.jpg
86KB, 449x415px
>>13867494
>>13867498
>there are people who defend the piece of shit known as nokia
>>
File: Rusttyranomon_collectors_card.jpg (59KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rusttyranomon_collectors_card.jpg
59KB, 360x480px
>>13879761
Colors right, but that's not quite on the mark.
>>
>>13878930
>DW2 hypes up ChaosLord like crazy
>he's just a palette swap Machinedramon with shittier attacks

>>13879803

How far are you in the game?
>>
File: Chaosdramon_X.jpg (59KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chaosdramon_X.jpg
59KB, 360x480px
>>13878930
>>13881992
Those Not!Genobreakers are cool af.
>>
>>13881999
I beat it. Grinding my GroundLocomon.
>>
>>13866289
>turning digimon into gundam
Bad antibody X is bad.
>>
>>13874979
>hunters
>mess
02 was a mess. Hunters was just pokemon with digimon.
>>
File: 1455305675482.jpg (474KB, 1280x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1455305675482.jpg
474KB, 1280x1116px
>>13871028
Its pretty mediocre, animation is all over the place, the scene to scene transition during the action scenes is horrible, it tries to be gurran lagan with the sudden stop and acceleration in the fight scenes. And is just very poor scenerio writing.

only thing really good is the character interaction.
But the characters development is fucking daily anime shit.

Id rather watch summers wars and pretend that is a digimon movie
>>
File: Lillymon_t.gif (28KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
Lillymon_t.gif
28KB, 340x340px
All I know is that I'd still to this day fuck this plant.
>>
>>13879803

Not them, but Nokia unlike a lot of digimon characters actually has an arc. She starts out selfish, overly dependent on others, and bitchy. She learns to care about people other than herself. She is able to stand on her own two feet thanks to the Digimon that have been with her from the beginning, and becomes ones of the first characters to treat Digimon as something more than a tool (which honestly even applies to the player a little, since you digivolve and de-digivolve them like mad for stats while she just stays with her buddies and they transform out of a desire to protect her). And lastly she becomes a capable leader, shedding a lot of what made her a terrible character.

I mean yes it's a very standard arc, but she's a lot more developed than even some of the digidestined were.

>>13885163
>that Lilymon in CS who does everything out of love for the guy she's inside the phone of
>turns out he's gay
>>
>>13885450
>Not them, but Nokia unlike a lot of digimon characters actually has an arc.
>unlike a lot of digimon characters

What, like 40% of most Digimon characters? It's cool if you like Nokia, but you don't have to lie just to prop her up.
>>
>>13885587

Most characters develop, most of them don't have an arc or influence on the plot. Hell you could write Mimi and Joe out of Adventure and I don't think it would affect the plot at all.
>>
File: RustTyrannomon.jpg (764KB, 1900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
RustTyrannomon.jpg
764KB, 1900x1500px
>>
>>13886595

I had to check google to see if that was not in fact a zoid you were passing off as a digimon
>>
>>13885595
>Sora is eaten by Bakemon and/or doesn't learn the Bakemon weakness
>Takeru never returns to Odaiba to fight Vamdemon and/or drowns in the Tokyo Bay
>Wizarmon, and Hikari's crest, is never found drifting in the water
>Yamato would probably fail at saving Sora from the darkness by himself
>no reinforcements come to push back Piemon's Evilmon
>>
>>13867184
>>13867247
if you're hagurumon go straight into platnum sukamon for your champion, only requirement is level 20+. it has the same exp boosting passive as platnum numamon and you don't have to grind his ass to mega to get it.
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492KB, 602x566px) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492KB, 602x566px
>>13857976
Depends, can they terminate vermin?
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.