[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Figures A.N.I.M.E https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgp 3Abs346U

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (831KB, 1271x675px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
831KB, 1271x675px
New Figures

A.N.I.M.E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgp3Abs346U
>>
>>13793606

Well that puts me in a bind. I have the original Robot Spirits RX-79 already, but honestly it's not up to the quality of the later figures in the line and this one looks much better. It's so hard to justify buying something that I already have, though.
>>
>Char's Zaku is more expensive that RX-78

what?
>>
>>13793890
It comes with effect part for the guns,
>>
>>13793890

Because it's three times faster!

In all seriousness, I can think of a few possible explanations:

A. It's got more accessories, and therefore more plastic in it.

B. Red plastic is notoriously problematic, which could cause production problems.

C. They thought that people would be willing to pay more because Char, and therefore they'll charge more.
>>
File: rd-rx78.jpg (187KB, 1024x781px) Image search: [Google]
rd-rx78.jpg
187KB, 1024x781px
>>13793860
I still prefer the old one in terms of looks. The new may be more "anime accurate", but that doesn't mean much in a series notorious for its QUALITY.
>>
>>13793606
I would love these a lot more if they didn't have the panel lines and forced knee-popping gimmicks. If you're advertising how QUALITY they are, at least go all the way.
>>
>>13794047
Its idea of anime accurate is weird anyways.

>black joints
>chest vents are fucking flat even though one of the few things they were able to draw pretty consistently was the depth of the vents
>relatively fat legs
>big obvious armour gaps

I mean I wouldn't even say it's more anime accurate than like HG Revive aside from flat knee pads and not having the stupid notch in the skirt armour.

Zaku has some weird choices too, the way they handled the skirt armour articulation just sort of sucks.
>>
>A.N.I.M.E

Should call it L.I.N.E.A.R.T.
The animation quality is so inconstant in the original, you literally can find screenshot that can find whatever toy version of the MS you want in the show.
The old RD Zaku2 is a perfect example.
But fuck Bandai for rehashing OYW again. Same with revive.
>>
>>13795054
How is it a rehash when the last time we got any kits/figures for OYW was the line's inception/practically never?

Oh wait, you just don't have any idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>13795054
>But fuck Bandai for rehashing OYW again. Same with revive.
Because these are the few MSs that sell well?
>>
Gouf when?
>>
>>13793606
Fuck this Gundumb shit, when's Fafner bandaiscamco
>>
>this could've been Eldora V or/and Brownie instead
>>
>>13796434
fuck you faggot now i hope they release every single different zaku just to fuck with you
>>
>>13796449
no u
>>
>>13793606

>new

but seriously these proportions are awesome, I wish they were kits instead of casualmode
>>
File: 1452308883184.png (186KB, 384x448px) Image search: [Google]
1452308883184.png
186KB, 384x448px
>>13795054
>But fuck Bandai for rehashing OYW again

That's the stupidest thing I've seen someone get pissed off over all day.
>>
>>13795054
/tips
>>
>>13793606
>show casing "new" features that are in MG kits for years
>>
>>13798036
What MG kits have torso sections that move like that?
>>
File: 51544602.jpg (79KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
51544602.jpg
79KB, 1024x819px
>>13798039
The Zaku torso is copying HG Origin, it turns out. I was impressed for like a day though.

MG Gundam ver.Origin can do some really silly shit, dumb as fuck as it looks in the process.
>>
File: zaku anime (4).jpg (110KB, 712x536px) Image search: [Google]
zaku anime (4).jpg
110KB, 712x536px
>>13793606
>New

They've been advertising these for months OP, where have you been?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.