[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This scene makes literally no sense, it's supposed to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: shitty youtube screencap.jpg (76KB, 735x375px) Image search: [Google]
shitty youtube screencap.jpg
76KB, 735x375px
This scene makes literally no sense, it's supposed to be that the Jegan's beam saber was stopped by the Kshatriya's i-fields but the entire Suit is pushed back, the Beam Saber's Beam should have been pushed backwhile the Jegan kept going and crashed into the Kshatriya
what the fuck?
>>
>>13791318

The Kshatriya is using its Engines to push the Jegan back and buy distance, instead of using its I-field.

Unfortunately, this also makes no sense in space because you can't use blowback force in a vacuum, because there isn't anything to blow. Trying to pull that maneuver as such a close distance would have left the Kshatriya a sitting duck, totally exposed, and the Jegan would can cut it to ribbons.

Remember, this is unicorn. The same guys who are convinced that if you stick a beam saber into the ground and let go it will stay held in place. There are not very smart, nor do they care about setting consistency to any degree.
>>
>>13791404
It would work if the thrusters were pointed directly at the Jegan, because then the exhaust would be pushing on it, so I can kind of understand what they were thinking here. But then they animated it with the thrusters pointing outward, and then it stops working. That would only work if the Kshatriya's engines are really unfocused, so instead of an efficient tight cone of exhaust they're spraying it all over the place. And that's dumb for obvious reasons.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.