[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I don't get it, am I supposed to hate her? I'm on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: KATEJINA.jpg (10KB, 225x241px) Image search: [Google]
KATEJINA.jpg
10KB, 225x241px
So I don't get it, am I supposed to hate her? I'm on episode 5 and so far she's the only one talking sense.
>>
>>13786751
hahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA

keep going
>>
>>13786751
Aww to be young and naïve.
You're right but then she gets Tomino'ed.
>>
>>13786751
>talking sense
>Glad her entire city got massacred
>>
Does shading not exist in Victory or something?
>>
she should have gotten dicked by uso
>>
>>13786770
Fuala stole all of it.
>>
/pol/ please go and stay go
>>
>>13786773
This.
Usso would've killed Pipiniden and co.
When they were in Mexico, then bam!
The war was just made 30% easier.
>>
>>13786770
It's a rare commodity in G, Wing and Turn A as well
>>
File: katejina.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
katejina.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>13786768
Funny how the lines and their meaning changed completely in the BD version.
>>
>>13786751
I'm at episode 20 and she is the only one NOT making any sense.
>>
>>13786831
She initially went with Chronicle intending to be a double agent but eventually she gets Reccoa'd and becomes obsessed with him, that's my take on it. Her hating Uso can be attributed to a lot of things, also on account of her not even liking him in the first place.
>>
File: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>13786751
>I'm on episode 5
>>
>>13786811
So is this the only change or does the bd actually change your views on character characterization if you watch them first?
Asking because I've been meaning to watch Victory for ages and never gotten around to it.
>>
>>13786768
>>13786811
She's not really saying much differently here.
>>
>>13786895
Yeah, someone pointed out that there's a line by the fake Gehennam in the DVDs where he says "I'm on a roll, putting on a normal suit will only slow me down" or something along those lines. In the BDs he says "I can't put on a normal suit, it'll be bad for morale".
I haven't noticed any other changes myself, but EG is supposedly revising a lot of the subs, and I find that they're more accurate this time around.

>>13786943
Is English your second language or you just an idiot?
It's not my first language, but even I can tell that there's a fundamental difference in Katejina's reasoning here. There's a world of difference if you say because they "lived in elite housing reserves they deserved to die", or if you said because they "became depraved after getting preferential treatment, so they deserved to die". If you're saying there's not much of a difference because either way she said they deserved to die, then does the reason even matter here? Would you say "she's not really saying much differently here" if she said "People living here were descendants of Zeon, they deserved it anyway"?
>>
File: 87990.jpg (44KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
87990.jpg
44KB, 225x350px
Katejina is perfection ,she did nothing wrong and Gottrlatan is the sexyest mecha in UC.
>>
>>13787000
Completely wrong.
>>
>>13786751
The old lady at the league militaire base (forget her name) points out almost immediately that her protective attitude towards Uso is born of her own selfish nature and not because she actually cares about his or anyone's well being. It's because she knows Uso is attracted to her, and rather than level with him like a fucking adult, she purposefully goes along with it but plays the "big sister" role to him, and she likes how he responds to that. With the war going on, however, Uso wants to fight to protect the people he cares about against a ruthless enemy, rising to the challenge of his own volition, but she would rather let them perish than see Uso become a "scary person."

Basically, Uso is being forced to become a man in a time of strife, and she doesn't like that, because he won't be her personal "putty in her hands" pet shota anymore. Shes manipulative by nature, but with Uso becoming a stronger person, she can't quite keep him under her thumb like she wants.

The second she grows attracted to another man that does let her manipulate him, she immediately loses all interest in protecting Uso, and outright tries to kill him with extreme prejudice for extremely petty reasons, and when her newtype senses start to awaken, she becomes an outright psychopath with no sense of empathy, which is the whole point of becoming a newtype in the first place.
>>
>>13787000
i'd fuck Katejina but i'm not a shota or 2d and also living on UC is shit
>>
>>13786751

KEK. Just you wait bro.

She starts out all nice and shit, and then slowly...well actually pretty much in a few episodes, BAT SHIT INSANE.
>>
Is she supposed to be the Char of the show? Because Chronicle looks like Kycilia.
>>
>>13788609
The show actually doesn't have a Char. Cronicle initially looks like he's going to take that role, but in the end their only similarities are their strong fetishization of mother figures, something that allows Katejina to use Cronicle as her chewtoy once she achieves her Full Power.

And Katejina herself has no real grand motives. She's attached herself to Maria's ideals as an excuse to revenge herself on a world that she vaguely feels has wronged her, which stems from her lack of control.

Because she's fucking nuts, like most Newtypes.
>>
>>13788609
>Brother to political leader
>Naive
>Weak-willed
>Manipulated by others

Cronicle is more of a Garma, if anything.
>>
>>13786751
katejina a cute
>>
>>13787055
>rising to the challenge
>not standing up to the victory

You had it in your hands, anon.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.