[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are mechs you guys want to see Super robot chogokins out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (53KB, 696x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 696x389px
What are mechs you guys want to see Super robot chogokins out of?

I personally wanna see Dancouga Nova,Iczer Robo, and dangaioh
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
I'd like the original dancouga to get

I don't care for the transformation thing which is why I didn't care to get the soc of it.
>>
>>13781185
I'd rather they stop being anal and just make more SRW OGs. Preferably the main from BX, Cerberus Ignite, Shurouga, G-Bankaran, and all three DGGs.
>>
>>13781209
Wasn't there A recent Obari styled one which while it had transformation was also pretty articulation focused? I mean, it's not like Dancouga has a very radical transformating that with all it's getting is a new head and slippers.
>>
>>13781262
Yeah that's the sentinel
>>
>>13781185
I wouldn't mind an SRC R-Daigun.
>>
>>13781185
>Dancouga Nova
This. Also Gunleon's second form and Eldorado.
>>
>>13781185
I'd like Dangaioh too, as well as:

More Braves (especially King Exkaiser)
The TTGL variants (Arc, Chouginga)
Gaiking
Getter Go
Combattler V
>>
>>13781847
>Getter Go
Keep dreaming
>>
Gunleon with the ability to go into Magna mode. Though it would probably cost like 200 bucks.
>>
File: srwhotnews_z_ggmm.jpg (135KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
srwhotnews_z_ggmm.jpg
135KB, 1200x720px
>>13782301

Forgot my pic.
>>
Gakusaver
Bismark
Ordian
Dangaizer
Susanoo (Yamato Takeru)
>>
>>13782307
I like how Gunleon's normal mode head looks like Rand's
>>
Any Getter that isn't Getter 1. Any at all.
Combattler V and Voltes V
Dix Neuf/Buster machine 19
Great Mazinger in manga/OVA colours
Failing that, Govarion
All of the mechs in Godannar that aren't Godannar because they've already done Godannar.
Original Gaiking. The new one needs to be able to take advantage of limb swapping.
Rahxephon
Rayearth
Both Jeegs from Kotetsushin Jeeg
Grendizer Giga
Great Mazinkaiser
>>
>>13781209
You have options, though I think you're missing out if you like Final Dancouga. The Black Wing is a beautiful piece on its own

>>13781262
>I mean, it's not like Dancouga has a very radical transformating that with all it's getting is a new head and slippers.

I own the whole set, Black Wing and all. Honestly that's why I like Dancouga so much. For a combiner, its design is incredibly consistent just because one robot forms almost the entire machine. And even the machines that attach to the Big Moth share its colour scheme, so it's hard to tell they were separate before. It's like they were all made to go together
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.