[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are these motherfuckers going to get off their lazy asses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

When are these motherfuckers going to get off their lazy asses and finish subbing the rest of this show
>>
I'm curious myself.
>>
Pretty sure it's mostly just one guy, although U-Q is also doing Kimengumi. Gag manga can be tricky to translate.
>>
>>13710316
>where's my free shit bro hurry up
>>
>>13710316
When they're motivated enough.

Otherwise, you have other options:
- Learn Jap and watch it raw.
- Start your own translation group and find a translator while you do some other part of the subbing job like time it all.
>>
>>13710399
I try not to make demands of encode/sub teams.
Isn't it okay to ask questions?
>>
>>13710316
Have the links for the episodes already released?
>>
>>13710316
What show?
>>
>>13710461
It's Ideon.
Don't be a fool.
>>
>>13710316
How far are they now? I remember they were making good time late last year.
>>
>>13710644
What the fuck is ideon?
>>
File: DionDiMucci.jpg (54KB, 382x573px) Image search: [Google]
DionDiMucci.jpg
54KB, 382x573px
>>13710799
the call him the wanderer
>>
>>13710795

Ep 28 so far but its been like 4 months since then.
>>
Well, you could always just fucking learn Japanese in the meantime.

Seriously, if you're a regular on this site for more than about a year you should probably be either in the middle of learning the language or fluent.
>>
>>13710316
just watch shin-getter release
>>
just posting to show my support or that there's interest in this or whatever
>>
>>13710451
>Isn't it okay to ask questions?

When you say things like "When are these motherfuckers going to get off their lazy asses", no, it isn't.

If you're going to politely inquire something of someone, you have to be POLITE about it.
>>
>>13711335
Yeah no one cares if you ask about something, but going pitchfork mob mode doesn't help anyone.

sage for off topic
>>
But it's already subbed
>>
File: 1409145667308.jpg (31KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1409145667308.jpg
31KB, 500x566px
>>13711335
>>13711383
Except even if you do it politely and simply hope/expect for subbers doing something in here (ex: "maybe some sub group will do a series in question at some point"), people will think you're entitled and trampling on the personal lives of sacred cow subbers they aren't angry about. Sometimes you just can't win.

>>13711803
Yeah, but the problem is that Shin-Getter's release, on top of having shabby video quality, has an increasingly obvious and mediocre translation. The "look at the monitor on your left" scene gets brought up for a reason.
>>
>>13711915
So because people will think you're entitled no matter how you ask, you ask in the most entitled way possible. Brilliant, you just made yourself look stupid as well as rude
>>
>>13712007
I'm not the OP anon, I was just stating things as they tend to happen (in the Sentai general, usually).
>>
>>13711335
I was a different guy than OP
I do agree OP seemed a little rude.

To be frank I have no problem with waiting for the next release. Things come as they come.
>>
>>13710316
This is not exactly a popular high priority show you know. Subbers like their e-peen. Anything that isn't hyped tends to fall through the cracks.

Sidonia for example was done by one group and it took weeks for an episode to show up.

Just be thankful for what you get.
>>
>>13710859
Lol you are joking right?

There are people on this site RIGHT NOW who watch dubs.
>>
>>13710859
If you're not joking how would you recommend somebody going about learning Japanese? It's not like picking up a new European language where you can just use Duolingo, a grammar book and movies to get it down in a year. Japanese has a new writing system and absolutely no common roots with English.
>>
>>13712264
Same way you do any language. Learn some vocab, grammar, pronunciation and writing. There are thousands of tools for weebs on the internet to learn moonspeak. Shouldn't take more than a few years.
>>
Are they retranslating? I thought it was just waiting for blu-rays
>>
>>13712306
Yes. You can grab shin-getter subs and watch it if you don't mind mediocre translation.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.