[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CROSSBONE ANIME ANNOUNCED >CROSSBONE ANIME ANNOUNCED CROS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: crossbone.png (353KB, 317x503px) Image search: [Google]
crossbone.png
353KB, 317x503px
CROSSBONE ANIME ANNOUNCED
>CROSSBONE ANIME ANNOUNCED
CROSSBONE ANIME ANNOUNCED
>CROSSBONE ANIME ANNOUNCED
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/gundam-crossbone-adaptation-announced-for-late-2016/episodes-1-12/.97028
http://en.gundam.info/topics/white/80803?region=all&cat=&bigcat=
>>
>>13688027
Nice job, you actually had me going there.

10/10 trolling attempt.
>>
>>13688027
why would you do this
>>
File: 1423559377133.jpg (34KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1423559377133.jpg
34KB, 720x480px
Fuck off, OP.
>>
>>13688027
Meh, I rather have Build Fighters 3.
>>
>>13688027

Why do people always use ANN as the fake page for this shit? I'm assuming it's a fake page anyways, because there's literally no chance in hell that Crossbone was announced. Or that ANN is the first place to have the news for that matter. It almost seems like the first place to have news on a new Japanese cartoon might be a Japanese site. And while we can't read that, we can see the pictures confirming it if it was there.

So yea, good job. Find some Japanese site that you can edit the address to make a redirected page for or whatever and try again some other time - you'll probably have more luck that way.
>>
>>13688027
This is the winter holidays, not April Fools. Now go hibernate for a few months.
>>
File: already dead.jpg (39KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
already dead.jpg
39KB, 500x337px
>>13688027
FUCK YOU
>>
>>13688027
Is /m/ so bored that we get almost the exact same false flag OP twice in one month and a few times in some other throwaway threads?
>>
aw shiet is there a trailer yet or something
>>
Nobody wants Crossbone, fuck off with this shitty bait.

Now, Hathaway's Flash, on the other hand...
>>
>>13688054
Funny enough, the Gundam BEAST fanworks were more believable when they first showed up, due to the efforts of the artist group behind it.
>>
so I don't use ANN and don't know how their links work, so does the /episodes-1-12/.97028 part indicate the post and you can the in-between doesn't matter?
>>
>>13688247
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/12-year-old-shitposters-feeling-powerful-on-anonymous-image-board/episodes-1-12/.97028

seems to work
time to sage
>>
I don't even know what's this Crosbone stuff aside from some whining on /m/. Probs something that never gets animated.
>>
File: valkyrie-drive3.jpg (23KB, 262x229px) Image search: [Google]
valkyrie-drive3.jpg
23KB, 262x229px
>>13688027
I knew they'd fuck it up.
>>
If you keep doing this then i wont believe it when it actually happens :)
>>
>>13688352
Is Virgin not wearing panties?
>>
>>13688366
Dude, FMP lol.
>>
>>13688273
It's muh pirate Gundam.

Just watch AGE-3, it has the closest to Crossbone we'll ever get animated.
>>
File: 1437003158835.jpg (183KB, 1000x745px) Image search: [Google]
1437003158835.jpg
183KB, 1000x745px
>>13688143
I want to see Adelaide in Australia show up at least once in an anime. So I agree.

Sure we had Sydney but we all saw what happened with that.
>>
>>13688510
Watch Gyo, it's about Australia's daily life.
>>
See, a Crossbone anime will never be announced because there are no new models to sell unless they decide to make new HGUC Crossbones.

That's literally the only reason we've never gotten it.
>>
>>13688535
More like the enemy MS they could create would either be too few or too ridiculous.
>>
>>13688510

Have we just found an SA that ISN'T complaining about how shitty SA is?
>>
>>13688027
It's always the same fucking bait and yet people still fall for it.

>inb4 when it finally happens nobody believes it
>>
Why do people even want a Crossbone anime?

Adaptations never turn out as good as the original work unless they change everything; and then it might as well be an original production.

I've already read Crossbone Gundam.
>>
>>13688589
i want to see the fucking crossbone units animated you nigger stop pretending that gundam is about anything other than the gundams
>>
>>13688801
Play a game with them in it?
>>
>>13688801
It already appeared in some form during GBF as Nil's custom.
>>
>>13688589
Having artwork other than Hasegawa's children/loli sameface for once. Besides, his storytelling can get wacky to begin with, so it's not like the changes would be too bad.
>>
>>13688589
Name me at least twenty /m/ series where the adaptation or adaptations aren't at least as good if not better than the source material
>>
File: 1428252829226.png (77KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
1428252829226.png
77KB, 225x250px
Wow this thread again. I bet it's the same goy posting these too.

Tbh -with Bandai's current track record- I'd hate to see a Crossbone adaption in any form. They somehow fucked up every animation since 00: Unicorn, The Origin, GBFT, IBO, and now Thunderbolt (BF only succeeded because of specific people, who were then booted out of Try).

These fuckers in charge are incredibly incompetent. They couldn't give a shit about these products because they know that they have a large enough fanbase of autists that they can shit out pretty much anything and will end up making money off it. If they were to adapt Crossbone or Hanthaways Flash I can assure you 100% that it would just be Unicorn 2.0, the studio execs would be all over it, making sure the director can't do what he wants to do (just like with Unicorn) and it would end up being nothing like the source material. Gunpla counts for half of all model sales in Japan and these retards somehow cannot produce a good anime.
>>
>>13688883
>The Origin

Dude, it's following the manga verbatim wtf are you talking about Every scene is essentially a panel in the manga
>>
>>13688905
>verbatim

Not quite. The Zakus shown at Loum are definitely more in line with the anime ones, lacking the extra anti-personnel features unique to the Origin Zakus for one example.
>>
>>13688826
I'd like to see an adaptation make changes to the source material. Honestly speaking, the Crossbone manga isn't that great and an anime could be a chance to improve upon it.
>>
>>13689143
I'd be fine with this. Heck, toss in Ebikawa and Ishigaki to do some mobile suit redesigns, for good measure.
>>
File: SFW.jpg (781KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SFW.jpg
781KB, 1920x1080px
>>13688545
I moved up to Adelaide in 2015, it is rather comfy since I go to uni. Also it isn't as overcrowded here as other cities. If you make good friends there is always something to do in the city. But I have to agree that if you live in a small country town in SA you will be bored to tears. Nice to know about fellow aussiebros, we have a store that sells HGs for $20 AUD here.
>>
>>13689196
I like Adelaide, it's quiet and nice. Also that one store that sells affordable gunpla is really nice.
>>
>>13689031
Aren't the ones at Loum the C types?
>>
Mods where
>>
>>13688589
They can modernize Crossbone
>>
>>13689366
Nowhere. And you'll get to enjoy that absence of them and the general lack of janitors even more in a couple of days
>>
OP LOSES HIS VIRGINITY
>OP LOSES HIS VIRGINITY
OP LOSES HIS VIRGINITY
>OP LOSES HIS VIRGINITY
OP LOSES HIS VIRGINITY
>OP LOSES HIS VIRGINITY

http://www.thingsthatwillneverhappen/faggot
>>
>>13688905
I'm pretty sure your baiting, but I'll take it anyways. The guntanks from Episode 1 (the worst part) are unique to the OVA's.
>>
HOLY SHIT!
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.