[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys recommenced the Getter manga when it's nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 20071007.jpg (1MB, 4727x3200px) Image search: [Google]
20071007.jpg
1MB, 4727x3200px
Why do you guys recommenced the Getter manga when it's nothing special and is just an edgy mess, especially when the OVAs and SRW make far better use of the ideas in it?
>>
File: kirbait.png (90KB, 560x319px) Image search: [Google]
kirbait.png
90KB, 560x319px
in before le getterfag and spic maymays
this will be a simply ebin thread
>>
Make /m/ great again
Build filter so no spic posts on /m/
Show flags so we can identify spics and italians
They bring their worst: mexicans, brazilians, nicaraguan, all of the scum
>>
>>13687920
Because getterfags think their shitty series is actually good

>>13687943
Nice boogeyman
>>
Gotta love the flood of troll threads by this actual autist.
>>
>>13688089
I love how you get upset over something as simple as someone asking a question.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 455x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 455x256px
FUCKING ALL THE STRAWMEN!!!
>>
>>13687943
I'm agree with Luigi but I'm neither of your blacklist.
>>
>>13688423
How about you actually try to argue why I'm wrong instead of just being a shit and going
>must be a strawman
I mean, I know you can't prove me wrong since I'm not, but you could at least try.
>>
>>13687920
Why do you prefer the OVAs and SRW versions when they're nothing special and are just an edgy mess, just recycling ideas, concepts and even some entire scenes outright from the manga, which actually has the space to explore those ideas and concepts?
>>
>>13688423
>image.jpg
We were wrong all along. It wasn't the spics. It was the icucks.
>>
>>13687920
>especially when the OVAs and SRW make far better use of the ideas in it?

>SRW
>make better use of the ideas of the manga

I dunno, maybe if they ever used the ideas of the manga you might have a point.
>>
Getter anime = mindless super robot schlock
Getter manga = timeless sci-fi tale

I'm trolling
But the manga is vastly better as a story
>>
File: sweatinghayato.png (34KB, 326x301px) Image search: [Google]
sweatinghayato.png
34KB, 326x301px
>>13687920
Why does everyone keep saying Getter is "edgy" The only thing that's remotely edgy is Hayato's introduction in the manga and New.
>>
>>13689711
I don't know why it's edgy that a terrorist would kill people. That's in the job description.
>>
>>13687920
>Why do you guys recommenced the Getter manga
Because I like reading the stuff I like more than once.
>>
>>13689718
He was a terrorist only in New. In the manga he was a school kid who took over a school and turned it into his personal fortress by ripping people's heads off with his bear hands.
>>
>>13691479
He was specifically a part of the student rebellions. He was a terrorist.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_of_1968
>>
>>13691498
>Japanese students protested the presence of the American military in Japan because of the Vietnam War.
Wow, that goes into so much detail about what "protesting" means in this incident. You seriously think they did anything near the scale of Hayato's comic book bullshit?
>>
>>13691479
>>13691515
Ugh, this guy.
>You seriously think they did anything near the scale of Hayato
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM
>>
>>13689709
It's not proper trolling if you don't at least pretend to be serious.

The manga is shit, tho.
>>
>>13693654
>The manga is shit, tho.
Why do you think that?
>>
>>13693654
Getter as a whole is shit, so saying that the manga is shit isn't saying anything.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.