[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just completed Alien: Isolation and I been love how /m/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 2015-12-27_00003.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-27_00003.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
So I just completed Alien: Isolation and I been love how /m/ it is. The audio and visual design is just 10/10, it absolutely makes the game. Some aspects of this game are legitimately mediocre but he way it recaptures the sights and sounds of the first film are what makes it great.
>>
File: 2015-12-27_00002.jpg (393KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-27_00002.jpg
393KB, 1920x1080px
On the /m/ness of the game though it's just fantastic. There's a part where you walk through the station's reactor and it's just an eye/eargasm. It really conveys the sheer power of the sci-fi machinery that supports the station.
>>
File: md geist ordering a pizza.jpg (27KB, 469x451px) Image search: [Google]
md geist ordering a pizza.jpg
27KB, 469x451px
/m/ is the mecha board not the sci-fi board you retarded piece of shit
>>
>>13675429
But there were androids in the game.
>>
>>13675384
I thought the only time it really went meh was during the final stretch where it turns into Dark Souls trial and error setpiece extravaganza because there's no real way of ending the game otherwise.

Past that the harshest words I have are aimed at some of the lack of polish evident in the game if you play long enough. It's an amazing game with some silly and embarrassing blemishes like the vent lights no longer being dynamic past a certain point in the game, or how you can uncouple your view from Amanda's model randomly.
>>
>>13675429
>mecha
>mechanical

I don't know why i fall for bait anymore
>>
>>13675429
Everything is /m/ now, who cares? Shoulda pushed harder when Toku was happening.
>>
>>13675384
It's the ultimate Alien simulation
>>
>>13675833
As much as I love Alien, i'ts Event Horizon that scared the shit out off me the most when I was young
>>
>>13678763
>Event Horizon
best Hellraiser In Space movie ever
>>
File: redbaron.jpg (61KB, 475x659px) Image search: [Google]
redbaron.jpg
61KB, 475x659px
>>13677487
Toku's been happening forever, though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.