[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just decided to watch this finally but there don't seem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Just decided to watch this finally but there don't seem to be many releases for it. Anyone know which is the best one?
>>
I watched it in so many bits (god the subbing of that show had so much drama) that I can't remember what's any good

You'll probably just have to do the old "download episodes 1-3 from different groups" and find out
>>
Eureka 7 is sooo shit.
Don t watch it for god s sake
>>
>>13674569
netflix has got it
>>
>>13674569
Just pick one and run with it.

Or just torrent/DL the official rips if they're still floating around.
>>
>>13675377
Tell me the reasons you think that?

I can determine which of your complaints will actually apply to me and then probably watch it anyway.
>>
>>13674569
I'm probably gonna get shit flung at me for this but have you tried looking for the dub? It's not too bad
>>
>>13675719
>dubs
>not complete shit
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>13675719
Shit incoming. Dubs are normally best avoided. I would say only about 1 in 5 dubs are tolerable or servicable, but Eureka Seven's is not one of those. All you need to look at to understand my opinion is Renton's English voice over. He sounds pathetic and whiny. And don't say that that was part of his character either. Its one thing to have the characteristics of pussydom. It's another entirely to reflect that in their voice. That's the shit we have to LISTEN to for 50 episodes, and while his character may grow and change, the voice will not, and it sounds horrible.
>>
>>13674569
that is one terrible wallpaper.
>>
>>13675886
I'm gonna have to take a hit but at the beggining renton was whiny,he even had the catchphrase "this sucks" plus he was always getting teased by the crew so I thought the voice fit him at the time but, by the end he had changed and matured. In the dub they showed this in his voice in some scenes by having him sound more composed. But I will admit there were some jarring scenes where his voice would snap back to the high pitched tween he started out as.
But overall it was still watchable for me,not too great but not the complete worst dub voice I've heard.
>>
>>13675859
Oh for fucks sake
>>
File: 1451198968588.jpg (45KB, 599x655px) Image search: [Google]
1451198968588.jpg
45KB, 599x655px
>>13676175
>>
>>13675553
Not that dude but Eureka Seven is nothing special as people only like it because it aired on Toonami.
>>
Watch Eva if you're going to watch an Eva ripoff.
>>
>>13676303
Not true. I loved it I'd rate it a a strong 6/10 but that's besides the point and I watched it last year on Netflix.
>>
>>13675886
>He sounds pathetic and whiny. And don't say that that was part of his character either. Its one thing to have the characteristics of pussydom. It's another entirely to reflect that in their voice.
1) He's like 13, puberty is a bitch
2) Renton is ALSO a massive bitch. Him sounding whiny and pathetic actually makes sense, and it's one of JYB's only good roles.

Also dub Anemone gets my dick hard like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>13677296
But he literally does not sound like a kid in puberty. He sounds like a grown man talking in a high pitched voice (just like his voice actor). It doesn't sound beliveable.
>>
>>13677307
Sounds more believable than Vic Migchildmolester as Ed Elric or Yuri Notalentatall as either adult or child Simon.
>>
I pretty much decided to never watch anything by Bones again after this show and Blood+.
>>
>>13677395
Blood+ was I.G.
>>
>>13677401
Oh. Well fuck IG too then.
>>
I liked the dub.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.