[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>IBOs artwork is shit and works against the series making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

>IBOs artwork is shit and works against the series making it worse overall

>turns the fuck around and immediately dickrides 0079 yet again

Pick a standard and stick to it, you useless mongrels.
>>
The difference is that IBO has more problems than animation.
>>
>>13666157
What cast-off fig is that?

I know the Obama fig was used for a number of other silly shots like that though.
>>
>>13666157
I need to know the figures used in this.
>>
>>13666157
0079 looks good though
Even if the QUALITY puts you off, you've got to admit it's got a nice style
>>
>>13666218
It's really not. Half the time in any given battle the background disappears entirely in favor of stars or speedlines, which makes it tough to tell where anything is even supposed to be relative to anything else. Maybe you can argue in favor of that for a space battle, but they do it for land battles too, like fighting the Tri-Stars, and a land battle by definition has much more importance placed on the terrain.
>>
>>13666237
Did we watch the same 0079?
>>
>>13666242
Look at this shit.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKqoCwYvmFk

For basically the entire engagement the background is this technicolor shit. How do the Tri-Stars get back around Amuro into a line with him making no effort at all to stop them? Why do they do that when they have him surrounded and the strength of the Jet Stream Attack is in the element of surprise it provides an approach? Why even have the thing where Amuro gets hit with a flare and goes "oh shit" if he instantaneously overcomes it?
>>
>OP chooses to shitpost during the holidays rather than chill with his family and friends.
>>
>>13666275
Literally the only part where it does that is during the jetstream attack itself. Which happens after the exact location of the moment is already established.
>>
ITT: newshits actually believing IBO is better than 0079
>>
>>13666361
I wouldn't say that. 0079 is in a class by itself, you can't really properly compare Tekketsu to it because Tekketsu is derived from it. I do like Tekketsu so far, though, and to be fair it's not like "not as good as 0079" is much of an insult. Most anime aren't as good as 0079,
>>
>>13666237
>Half the time in any given battle the background disappears entirely in favor of stars or speedlines, which makes it tough to tell where anything is even supposed to be relative to anything else.
This. Maybe I am bad at paying attention or something, but IBO battles are easier to follow than 0079, not saying better, they look like shit and nothing happens, just saying it's more consistent.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.