[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Getter Robo was all I had access to as a child in terms of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (183KB, 736x1045px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 736x1045px
If Getter Robo was all I had access to as a child in terms of anime I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Mobile Suit Gundam, you'd realize just how sophisticated mecha anime is and it blows away anything Getter would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Neon Genesis Evangelion, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that NGE is not even in my top 10 mecha anime, not even close, that's just how deep the world of anime is.

Some mecha anime is so disturbingly mature like Ideon that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication mecha anime has, it's also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about mecha anime won't do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Gundam Build Fighters which is light and easy to get into robot anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Cross Ange in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Iron Blooded Orphans is the shit.

Seriously, if you know mecha anime like I do, Getter Robo looks like it's something for little kids.
>>
>>13663374
Nice slightly edited Star Wars pasta my friend
>>
File: bde.png (264KB, 680x863px) Image search: [Google]
bde.png
264KB, 680x863px
>>
Mecha is pretty shit is what I came to realize.
>>
How fond are you guys of bagels?
>>
>>13663415
I like persian fruit leather. You should try them, they're healthier than bagels.
>>
>>13663374
I sexually identify as a copypasta. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of shit-posting over the Internets dropping hot sticky pasta on lurking newfags. Anons say to me that a person being a copypasta is impossible and OP is a faggot but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install sauce, meat balls, and noodly appendages on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Chef Boyardee" and respect my right to post the same thing and repeat needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a pastaphobe and need to check your carbohydrate privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
>>13663430
They look like they could be pretty tasty too. Thanks anon!
>>
>>13663404
>>13663406
Getterfags identified
>>
>>13663587
Go back to your containment thread Muv-Luvfag
>>
Remember to report all shitposting.
>>
>>13663763
What good would that do?
>>
>>13663768
Janitors do decide to tear themselves away from their microwaves every once in a while, though it usually takes at least a day.
>>
File: goto3.png (476KB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
goto3.png
476KB, 864x648px
I don't have that "I can't be fooled. I'm outta here" Jewdough image in handy so just imagine I just posted it instead of pic related.

Okay bye.
>>
>getter thread
>full of autism as always

Never change /m/
>>
>>13663989
Shamefully bad fanbase bbqh
>>
File: zeon bait.png (475KB, 732x518px) Image search: [Google]
zeon bait.png
475KB, 732x518px
>>13663944
I don't have that either, but this picture works well enough, I think.
>>
Does anyone have the BDrip of Getter Robo Armageddon? None of the torrents have seeds.
>>
File: honk honk.jpg (16KB, 202x209px) Image search: [Google]
honk honk.jpg
16KB, 202x209px
>Ideon
>Mature

lol. I love it but come on.
>>
i feel like this thread is 90% the same person
>>
>>13668159
yes, yo
>>
>>13668159
That's because you're a Getter fan and like to see shit that isn't there and make up nonsensical boogeymen to try and cover your ass
>>
>>13668223
/Without copy pasta or shitposting explain why you actually dislike Getter Robo, if you actually do
>>
>>13668159
22 posters, 13 people. Not 90%.

(Will be 23 and 13 after I post, but that's still not 90%.)
>>
Ignoring faggot bait op, has anyone checked the new manga yet? is it any good?
>>
>>13669919
No, it's shit, just like what you'd expect from this series.
>>
>is obviously mad
>makes obvious troll threads
>spergs about muh boogeyman whenever someone points it out
>keep obviously shitposting anyway
lol this gay
>>
>>13669956
Are you mad you autistic getterfag?
>>
>>13663374
Getter Armageddon is better than any Gundam anime I've seen, except maybe 0080
>>
>>13669969
If you have shit taste I guess.
>>
>>13669969
¿Hablas español?
>>
>>13669969
They make about equal sense, Getter is just more consistent in its insanity.
>>
>>13669919
https://desustorage.org/m/thread/13615117/#13615117
Decide for yourself
>>
>>13670007
>Getter
>insane
This meme will never die, will it?
>>
>>13669962
case in hand
>>
>>13667470
It's perfect. Specially for this thread.
>>
>>13669969
Can anyone put up the BDs?
>>
>>13669969
Armageddon sucks.
>>
>>13676592
>Getter Robo sucks.
ftfy
>>
>>13669969
I don't really get what people like so much about Armageddon. Anyone care to explain why they like or even love it? It gets a lot of praise and I'm just curious. I love the Getter manga, along with Shin Vs. Neo, but I found Armageddon incredibly boring besides a few standout scenes. I will admit that it has my favourite version of Ryoma in it, though.
>>
>>13676669
Insane production values.
>>
>>13676724
It looked like shit though, what did they spend all the money on? Because it sure wasn't producing high-quality animation.
>>
>>13676731

You clearly don't paid enough attention.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.