[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it is safe to say that Aquarion Logos is the most powerful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: THE BEST.png (551KB, 1022x1094px) Image search: [Google]
THE BEST.png
551KB, 1022x1094px
I think it is safe to say that Aquarion Logos is the most powerful mecha in the history of fiction.
>>
>>13657346

You're not nearly a funny enough writer to make something like this. I gave up only a few sentences in to the spiel about why it's powerful, because it doesn't flow well and it isn't even remotely funny. Just copying the vague stylings of the Demonbane one doesn't work if you don't understand why that stuff was funny in the first place.
>>
>>13657346
Nice did you get this pasta from /a/?
>>
Holy fuck OP I like the show but why did you make this? It's terrible and I feel embarassed for you.
>>
But seriously though Aquarion is ridiculously underrated power wise it's literally bullshit the robot
>>
>>13657627
Lots of things are literally bullshit the robot to be fair
>>
>>13657346

Logos doesn't remove concepts, Vector Ga does.
>>
>>13657770
The Aquarions in Logos also can call in any word and form an entirely new attack provided they have a pilot with a high enough verbalism power.
>>
>>13657346
tl;dr
>>
File: 1416344638292.png (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1416344638292.png
24KB, 625x626px
>>13657346
Ha nice try with stupid powerlevel shit, i won't watch it.
>>
>>13657816
oh damn son, when BK says you're tldr that's the ice-est burn
>>
File: Shin is laughing at you.gif (995KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
Shin is laughing at you.gif
995KB, 500x341px
>>13657346
>>
File: Shurouga.png (755KB, 969x990px) Image search: [Google]
Shurouga.png
755KB, 969x990px
>>13657346
>>
>>13657638
but it's Kawamori bullshit the strongest kind of bullshit
>>
I stopped watching Logos early on after I fell a few episodes behind and decided it wasn't good enough to be worth catching up on but I can't say I'm surprised that it ended up another bullshit world-ender robo. So fucking sick of these ridiculous power shifts in the last few episodes. I get the feeling that just about nobody making shows in the last 10 years really knows what super robots are all about. Nothing but ridiculous power level rubbish and yelling now. When did this trend begin?
>>
>>13659371
I defeated it with the Methuss
>>
>>13660501
/m/ still broke?
>>
>>13660435

How many have even done that in the last ten years? Gurren Lagann is the only thing that even sounds remotely like that, and Gurren Lagann did not just bullshit it up out of nowhere in the ending. The entire show was about building up and up and even by episode 17 or so they had converted the Moon in to a giant robot.
>>
>>13660435
Dude, the original Aquarion was always the most maximum of bullshit, every other Aquarion reaching that height is par for the course.

I mean, remember the time it punched the fucking moon from Earth? You know, the Moon, that's over TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND MILES away from the Earth? Hell, sometimes it's TWO POINT FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND MILES away. That's over four hundred thousand kilometers. "Kilo"meters. And Aquarion is 50 meters and standing on the Earth's surface, not even in the upper atmosphere.

Or perhaps remember the time Aquarion died? Yeah, it died, remember that? And then it decided death was for weenies or something and came right the fuck back at full strength.
>>
>>13660509
>by episode 17 or so they had converted the Moon in to a giant robot.
22 actually
>>
>>13660435
It doesn't actually do anything particularly bullshit. It just cuts down the giant monster with a big sword.
>>
>>13660546

Really? Huh, thought that happened earlier. Well, the point is basically the same regardless: that Gurren Lagann spent the entire series building upwards from a tiny little robot that Simon and Kamina had to squeeze to get both of them in to the cockpit in to a gigantic thing the size of galaxies. And that the opening hinted that was coming anyways, what with the Captain Harlock style spaceship stuff and then zooming out to show how big it was as Simon stood on the bridge.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.