[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Symphogear General - /sgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 646
Thread images: 151

Chrismas edition part one because this ain't making it to Thursday.

The relevant link list:

-Songs, CD/BD releases, lyrics and general information: http://pastebin.com/EeTkSpKa
-Hibiki Radio Station: http://hibiki-radio.jp/description/symphogear-gx
-Main S3 site: http://www.symphogear-gx.com/
-Episode 13
[Commie] - https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=739337
[HS] - http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=737864
[H&D] - https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=759881
-Third BD Volume
[RAW] - https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=764187
「SMASHING ANTHEMS」:
LOSSY V1 - https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=754956
LOSSY V2 - https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=75496
「BAYONET CHARGE/RADIANT FORCE (IGNITED arrangement)」
LOSSY - http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=761023
Remember: Believe in Justice and Hold Determination to deliver presents

Previous Thread: >>13650117
>>
>>13656237
I was woing to say first for HibiMiku but since it's already on the OP, first for Nanaloli
>>
File: CW1auepUEAITIl2.png orig.png (76KB, 501x708px) Image search: [Google]
CW1auepUEAITIl2.png orig.png
76KB, 501x708px
>>
>Leiur is named after Archangel Uriel
>there's also a band called Uriel
She really is a Jojo. I wonder if it's possible to come up with a name for her sister based on some of this knowledge
>>
File: sword has a question.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sword has a question.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
BD4 when?
>>
>>13656273
Apparently some people already have it.
>>
>>13656273
I wonder what kind of fixes it'll have
>>
File: A.jpg (146KB, 461x669px) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
146KB, 461x669px
>mfw my friend keeps putting off watching Symphogear and instead spends his time watching MMD and MIDI visualizers
>>
Best scene of each season?

>S1- First time Ichaival is used on screen
>G- Shen Shou Jing
>GX- Space Shuttle or Kirika and Shirabe vs Micha in Ep 5
>>
>>13656365
Shirabe's temporary last stand is the only non-SoL scene that impressed me in GX. It would've been a lot better had the fight been more serious (say, Kirika being injured and having an actual winner instead of the fight being interrupted by Tsubasa and Chris), but it still beats everything else.

S1: Tsubasa vs Fine is still unmatched.
G: Shenshou Jing's entrance.
>>
>>13656365
>S1 - SYMPHOGEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>S2 - DMJii one-ups Chris with Orbital Beat
>GX - IMA TEN NI TOIKAKERU NEGAI
>>
>>13656345
They cut episode 7 completely.
>>
>>13656416
>cutting the best episode of the second half
Not likely.
>>
>>13656422
But 13 wouldn't be included with BD4 in the first place.
13 being the best because it meant the suffering was finally over. I feel like I need to explain this in the off chance someone thinks I'd consider 13 good.
>>
>>13656422
Kaneko plz, your waifu a shit and episode 7 had one of the biggest things that ruined the back end of GX.
>>
>>13656427
>and episode 7 had one of the biggest things that ruined the back end of GX.
Maria was in the first half as well.
>>
>>13656422
>best episode
That's not DMJii's though. At least that one was completely harmless despite its slight pointlessness, unlike the constant string of crimes committed by every other episode in the second half.

>>13656427
>plz
>>
>>13656422
Shut up, Maria.
>>
>>13656427
Topdad was only introduced in 7. It was the following episodes that turned him into the worst thing in the series. You can't blame 7 on that since Topdad was going to be a factor in the season regardless.
>>
File: CW2mHn-XIAAbD8q.jpg:orig.jpg (90KB, 810x1250px) Image search: [Google]
CW2mHn-XIAAbD8q.jpg:orig.jpg
90KB, 810x1250px
>>
>>13656438
I mean Garie making a predictable plot twist into something that was so obvious it comes as a surprise that it was SUPPOSED to be a plot twist.
>>
>>13656432

Their Ignited fight is the most flaccid though. Shirabe doesn't use her Yoyo's once, and everything else feels basic as hell. I know Micha's meant to be jobbing, but god damn, it's dull. Even Just Loving Ignite can't save it.

At least Maria's fight has a few cool spots in it
>>
It's been the 23rd for hours, what's taking those yellow people so long?
>>
File: 54175482_p0.jpg (1MB, 1200x1439px) Image search: [Google]
54175482_p0.jpg
1MB, 1200x1439px
>>
>>13656447
Maria's fight would've been cooler if her moves were cooler. I love her concept, but like a lot of other things in GX it didn't feel like it was executed well.

As for DMJii's fight, you could say that about almost every Ignite fight. Not even Chris's unique use of Red Hot Blaze changes that. Even the original Ignite reveal feels like a lot of brute forcing and no substance, and it's not exactly a visual treat either.

>>13656440
Good to see her original version finally getting some love, especially from that particular artist.
>>
>>13656440
source?
>>
>>13656473
@M_hisashi on Twitter.
>>
>>13656474
>already following
I think it's high time I put a column in tweet deck just for him.
>>
>>13656470

Yeah, none were particularly good, just that their one is particularly bad, especially compared to how good their fight in ep5 was
>>
>>13656470
>>13656470
>Maria's fight would've been cooler if her moves were cooler. I love her concept, but like a lot of other things in GX it didn't feel like it was executed well.
I agree with this. I love Maria and I loved seeing her get to kick ass, but the fight was just kinda eh overall. The uppercut was glorious though, and I admit I really liked Serenade
>>
File: denial.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
denial.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>>13656476
Theirs was bland and harmless in my eyes, much like the rest of the episode. While I will say that Maria's was the best, a lot of the others felt frustratingly bad, particularly Hibiki's with the awful moves and the poor use of Ignite G-Beat, but also Tsubasa's even if the casual display of autism was supposed to be intentional.
>>
>>13656480
I'd still say it was my favorite of the fights in question, but given their overall quality that's not saying much. Still, I'm glad she got something at least.
>>
I love how we're acting like the storyboarding and writing in GX are somehow the most questionable decisions made with this series so far

>get god-tier voice actress and singer
>give her to a character with a god-tier personality and design
>have her sing one song and a couple duets then get killed off forever

>get god-tier voice actress and singer
>give her the villain
>never have her sing, kill her off at the end of season 1 and give her only a brief cameo in season 2

>get god-tier voice actress and signer
>give her the adorable little sister character
>give her only half of one song and kill her off in a flashback

>get rising star voice actress with a pretty good singing voice
>give her a shitty villain in an overall shitty season
>give her two amazing songs then kill her off
>>
>>13656510
We can't leave every character alive just because they sing nice anon.
>>
>>13656510
>god tier
That's always down to preference.

Plus, do you really want the series to be even more focused on sales and bloated with characters than it already is? Kaneko's already struggling just to juggle this many.
>>
>>13656510
Casting isn't really as huge a deal as writing.

Also if you're going to bring up singing voices then how come you didn't mention Kikuko and Sugita not getting songs?
>>
>>13656535
Or Topdad, for that matter.
>>
>>13656365

>ching chong ching
>>
/sgg/ my one wish for Christmas is Ginwan Airgetlam ignited. So if any of you could help make a Christmas wish come true that would be great.
>>
File: IMG-20151219-WA0018.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151219-WA0018.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>13656365
S1. Chris getting blasted by kadingr or miku getting double bitch slapped by fine.
G Every time when Dr. Ver falls over while fleeing
GX GLORIOUS BREAK
>>
Does anyone have a link for Inori's CD handy?

>>13656365
S1- Between SHINFOGIAAAAAAAA and that scene with Gungnir first activating on Hibiki
G- The Seigi wo Shinjite intro
GX- Glorious Break to EXTERMINATE transition
>>
・リディアンの入学式 その1
リディアンの入学式 その2
・リディアンの入学式 その3
・リディアンの入学式 その4
・リディアンの入学式 その5
・リディアンの入学式 その6
・新天地・ロンドン
・新天地・ロンドン
・国連エージェント・マリア
・新天地・ロンドン
・それから数ヵ月後

tilte zesshoushinai 2
>>
>>13656628
- Xintiandi London
- Xintiandi London
UN agent Maria
- Xintiandi London

Habbening
>>
>>13656628
>lydian students
Stroganettes Zesshoushinai?
>>
>>13656628
L O N D O N
>>
>>13656628
Does that mean it's likely that someone will upload it soon?
>>
>>13656628
>>13656631
THREE LONDON SKITS. Chances we'll get drunk Maria or drunkbasa?
>>
>>13656641
It's probably the Tsubasa contemplating her reality show career in London, like on the youtube previews.
>>
File: Thomas is not happy.png (225KB, 599x793px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas is not happy.png
225KB, 599x793px
>>
Last skit is "Then after a few months" which means the next two will probably be during GX, like the Carol ones.
>>
>>13656641
I don't think they can show Tsubasa getting drunk; she's still only 19. Even if the age restriction in London is lower.
>>
>>13656655
What a fag
>>
>>13656655
who the fuck is this clown
>>
>>13656655
>cool heroes
>appealing lead characters
>memorable designs
>glimpse of the future
>violence
>strong female characters sometimes even without big boobs
>sexiness
>suspense
>tension
>sad stories
>cute girls
But Symphogear has all these things.
>>
>>13656655
Space Dandy was created specifically for the western market they jerks off about Cowboy Bebop all day. That same market also does not buy anime BDs and is content to watch re-runs every night on Adult Swim. It's not Japan's fault.
>>
>>13656662
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Romain
Symphogear Art director.
>>
>>13656655
He's got a point, though--as generalized at that statement is. Speaking on a creative direction, that is.

>"Why? I'm allowed to have my point of view. Besides, I don't dislike cute girls. I just want to see a larger types of shows."
>>
>>13656671
And there's still plenty of variety if you look past LN garbage for ten seconds so I still don't get what he's complaining about or why I should care.
>>
>>13656655
The hero we need.
>>
File: heidi-bd-photo.jpg (921KB, 1430x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heidi-bd-photo.jpg
921KB, 1430x1080px
>>13656655
>>13656678
>>13656671
Is not like cute girls is a new fad either
>>
>>13656655
Is he copying an /a/ bait thread? Because that looks exactly like one of those threads.
>>
>>13656667
>Creator of Code Lyoko
You know, that explains a ton
>>
>>13656655
Since he has to be involved with Kawamori's productions, I don't blame him.
>>
File: Old Man Yells At Cloud.jpg (63KB, 537x416px) Image search: [Google]
Old Man Yells At Cloud.jpg
63KB, 537x416px
>>13656687
Of course it isn't, but compare it to decades before; the fact that Cute Girls is even more so pretty much the main selling point of anything and everything over in Japan nowadays is sad. It doesn't matter how good a series is if you can't capitalize on otaku bucks.

Doubtful Symphogear would've done half as well had the cast been replaced with men for example.
>>
>>13656703
>Doubtful Symphogear would've done half as well had the cast been replaced with men for example.
Pfffffffft.
>>
>>13656703
If the main cast was men with star male VA's singing fabulous songs and gay undertones it might've sold even more.
>>
>>13656703
Symphogear existed because Kingu-san wanted to sell some CDs and Agematsu wanted to try a new style of idoru anime in which the songs are sung live and used as an intrinsic part of the show, rather than just being stapled on.
>>
>>13656703
Man this isn't anything new. Every 70s and 80s super robot show has at least one cute girl in the cast or helping pilot the combining robot. Macross was half about distracting aliens with idoru bullshit. Dancouga shoehorned some up and coming idol in to voice act a bit character just because. Magical girl shows are arguably as old as stuff like Sally the Witch and Cutey Honey. Fanservice stuff goes all the way back to Harenchi Gakuen.

The only difference between then and now is that a greater volume of stuff is animated every year. Stop fucking whining and just watch the stuff you enjoy and ignore the rest like a sane person.
>>
>>13656715
>The only difference between then and now is that a greater volume of stuff is animated every year.
Also that slice-of-life is a popular genre.
Also that main characters aren't allowed to be hypermasculine any more because that doesn't sell in the modern market.
Also that the male:female ratio in shows got completely skewed in the other direction.

Like I don't particularly mind it too much since a good anime is still a good anime but it's ridiculous to say nothing's changed. Though the amount of shameless otaku pandering has gone way up in recent years.
>>
File: 54175956_p0.png (669KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
54175956_p0.png
669KB, 724x1024px
>>
File: gunbuster-episode-four42.jpg (190KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gunbuster-episode-four42.jpg
190KB, 640x480px
>>13656726
Shameless otaku pandering never existed before? Man just because it was pandering to something you like doesn't make it not pandering.
>>
>>13656427
It was the start of the end, between best doll dying and topdad being introduced.
>>
>>13656726
It's just going through phases for whatever is popular. Like first person shooters being all about WW2, then realistic warfare and now futuristic, with a few outliers here and there. Who knows, maybe 5 years in the future anime will all be about middle age married women?
>>
>>13656729
Consider me interested.
>>
>>13656732
It never existed before but it's never been
>what if the world were just like your favorite video game
>where you are basically a God because you're just that awesome
>also you get a huge harem of girls who love you unconditionally the second they see you
>also everyone who disagrees with you are complete assholes and objectively wrong

And the fact that there are multiple popular anime that follow this format proves it's getting quite absurd.
>>
>>13656655
Space Dandy is trash though. I understand Romain's gripe and there are some very good examples out there, but this isn't one.
>>
>>13656742
Yes, i also hate Tenchi Muyo!
>>
File: 201409180640.jpg (696KB, 1280x1827px) Image search: [Google]
201409180640.jpg
696KB, 1280x1827px
Why do you people even care about what Thomas has to say? He is good at his job, but a quick glance at his twitter should tell you all you need to know about the worth of his opinions.
>>
>>13656784
What do you mean? I'm not seeing anything particularly bad in his recent timeline.
>>
File: 1449949230577.png (313KB, 772x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1449949230577.png
313KB, 772x1031px
There are definitely modern trends in anime that drive me up the wall - though it always makes me happy when I remember that Madhouse completely phoned in Mahouka - but a lot of this stuff about anime being distinctly worse these days always comes off as sour grapes. It doesn't exactly fill me with confidence that Infinite Stratos is one of the best selling television shows of all time, but one of the other best selling shows of all time is Madoka Magica.

My most recent anime folder contains stuff like Ping Pong, Mushishi, Shirobako, Death Parade, Subete ga F ni Naru, Kyousougiga, Concrete Revolutio, Kekkai Sensen, Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru, and so on. You might think these shows are bad, and some of theme even have their fair share of cute girls, but they're still honest and creative works.

That folder also contains shit like Rakudai kishi no Eiyuutan and Gakusen fucking Toshi fucking Asterfuckingisk. That's just the nature of the beast.
>>
>>13656726
> Also that main characters aren't allowed to be hypermasculine any more because that doesn't sell in the modern market.
It still works for Jojo.
>>
>>13656798
I don't think it's so much an issue of "anime isn't creative any more" it's that the industry rewards rehashing the same things we see every season (girls doing nothing and adolescent power fantasies being the most common). And it doesn't punish series for having shallow characterization or plot. In many cases it rewards shows for that because when you get complex and psychological shows that don't spill out character motivations and feelings the average viewer doesn't seem to want to think about that kinda stuff - there's a reason Sakura is the least popular Fate heroine despite being the most complex and pretty well-developed from a character standpoint. She gives off the surface appearance of "oh she's the shy one" and that's what most people take away from her probably because there hasn't been a HF adaptation yet and only there does she get a concrete character.

It's true that every season there's a wide array of creative series, many of which can be good but an overwhelming majority are being more homogenized by tossing stuff in just to make it sell.

Once in a blue moon a haremshit LN can be pretty enjoyable, I will admit. In fact, haremshit has this strange thing that when it isn't total shit it's usually pretty good. I haven't seen a light novel adaptation that's just "decent". The problem there is that the ratio is so skewed towards shit that most people (outside of plebs who like stuff like SAO) probably would rather err on the side of caution and just not watch them.
>>
>>13656798
Asterisk has pleasantly surprised me. I expected Julis to be your typical Louise-type tsundere but she's actually been pretty decent and has a nicely noble side.
>>
File: 54137019_p12.png (84KB, 708x501px) Image search: [Google]
54137019_p12.png
84KB, 708x501px
>>
>>13656729
>Scans when
Scans when
>Scans when
Scans when
>Scans when
Scans when
>Scans when
Scans when
>Scans when
Scans when
>Scans when
Scans when
Probably never ;-;
>>
>>13656870
Oh, and having the Horizon director isn't bad either.
>>
>>13656870
Cavalry is vastly superior though
>>
>>13656655
Cute girls, idols and suffering are the things that sell the best nowadays. Even better if you combine the three. This is not news to anyone and you can't blame the industry for trying to make shows with decent sales.
>>
>>13656893
I thought AKB0048 didn't sell all that well, though.
>>
>>13656895
There where no cute girls in AKB0048. And the suffering wasn't good enough.
>>
>>13656863
The only good thing that can come out of haremshit is the possibility of cute yuri splinter from the rest of the pack. Even then it is usually not worth watching for that.
>>
>>13656893
I'm not blaming the industry--it's foolish to do so--I'm blaming the audience who has such a powerful hold on it that it's limiting the chances for the more creative series to flourish.
>>
>>13656910
People just aren't willing to spend money on things that don't "pander" to their very specific tastes and I don't blame them. Everyone can do what they want with their money so if a bunch of 40 years old salary men want to spend their pay checks on cute girls doing cute things I can't fault them.
>>
>>13656910
Stuff made as purely, 100% what the staff wanted to do will rarely sell as well as something aimed at a specific audience. However that doesn't mean that the later kind of show is a blight on the industry or anything like that, people buy things that they like big whoop. Bitching that people like Idolm@ster and Love Live is like complaining that people like superhero movies.
>>
>>13656923
Superhero movies are just as cancerous, it's just that the western movie industry has nowhere near as many issues in general.
>>
>>13656870
I expected that show to be a kind-of succesor to IS and in comparision I found Asterisk more enjoyable than IS in the fact that at least it's male lead isn't useless
>>
>>13656936
>I don't like it
>IT'S CANCER
>>
File: 1450766047180.png (795KB, 551x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1450766047180.png
795KB, 551x1690px
I'll gladly become a slave to the octocat overlords if it means I will be smothered by this creature every night.
>>
>>13656993

>underwear under the garterstockings

is there anything she can't fuck up? It's adorable
>>
>>13657002
You can always just pull them aside.
>>
>>13657002
She's trying to preserve her purity by restricting access.
>>
>>13656993
I've never even considered buying a daki before but this thing is tempting. How would I even start going about getting one? Where would I order from? Do I need a proxy service to ship it to me?
>>
>>13656631
>UN agent Maria
Time for some espionage
>>
>>13657013
Hobby Stock. Yes.
>>
>>13656861
Have you even read Jojolion
>>
>>13656909
While I support yuri in most of the cases, in harem anime I always support the heterosexual relationship.
>>
>>13657054
Are you implying having four balls is not hypermasculine?
>>
>>13656876
Considering it's most likely faceless males or rape never getting scans is a good thing
>>
>>13657063
> or

Pretty sure that should be an and.
>>
>>13657063
Based on their previous Geah works it will be yuri or futa.
>>
>>13657063
Wasn't the other doujin the guy did futa Miku and Chris?
>>
>>13657076
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=30650
He's done quite a few.
>>
>>13656587
try >>13650319
>>
File: 54057936_p0_master1200.jpg (304KB, 1157x819px) Image search: [Google]
54057936_p0_master1200.jpg
304KB, 1157x819px
>>13657063
How do you feel about catmom rape?
>>
>>13657002
That's how they're usually worn. Where did you get the idea that underwear under the garter belt is wrong?
>>
>>13657182
It is wrong though. If the panties are under the garter belt, then you have to take all of that off just to go to the bathroom.
It simply isn't practical to wear the garter belt over the panties.
>>
>>13657206
>Fashion
>Practical
>>
>>13657210
Garterbelts are hot either way so I don't see what's so wrong with some convenience.
>>
>>13657206
You just have to unclip the garter belt from the stockings. You don't have to remove the whole thing.
>>
>>13656271
Uzziel
>>
>>13656365
>S1: A TRUE MAN NEEDS NOTHING ELSE
>G: I WILL NOT LET GO! I'LL NEVER LET GO AGAIN!
>GX: HAJIMARU KOTO
>>
>>13657177
The idea is good but that art is pure bleh.
>>
>>13656365
>S1: SYMPHOGEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>G: AI DESU YO!
>GX: Hmmm, I guess that it was the shuttle scene.
>>
>>13656365
>S1
Pic related. Mostly because I wasn't enjoying Hibiki much. It took until this scene to really like her and actually began cheering for her
>G
Miku VS Bikkie HIBIKE! TSUTAE! UTAE!
>GX
Shuttle Scene... and maybe X Edge Just Loving debut
>>
>>13656365
>S1-ZENBUZENBUZENBU
>S2-HIBIKEHIBIKE
>S3-DESSDESSDESS actually shuttle
>>
>>13657359
That's the scene that sold me on Symphogear and Hibiki. Been on the ride ever since.
>>
>>13657359
>>13657368

That entire confrontation with Chris in the forest is 10/10. It even has the first piledriver punch
>>
>>13657359
I remember we even built her campaign in our theoretical fighting game around that scene
>Chris tells everyone else about the weight thing and they start thinking that they aren't Hibiki's friends as long as they don't know her weight
>Everyone becomes insane and try to beat the information out of her
>>
Now imagine if the first season had the topdad arc instead of the Chris one. GX was too hard for Hibikifags
>>
>>13657359
There is even a funny 4 koma with Chris trying to make true to the promise. That scene is great
>>
>>13657378
I think that if G was topdad arc and GX was relic cancer, it'd have gone over bette
>>
>>13657386
It'd have gone Bettie?
>>
. >>13657386
If would have been better if there weren't a topdad arc
>>
>>13657392
I spilled oil on my keyboard.
>>
>>13657397
Olive oil anon nooooooooooo!
>>
>>13657386
When did the Candlejack meme come ba
>>
File: betty.jpg (84KB, 491x414px) Image search: [Google]
betty.jpg
84KB, 491x414px
>>13657392
hmm... mmmyeessss... perhaps today Betty will finally succeed...
>>
File: Berserkerstandoff.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Berserkerstandoff.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>13657386
>GX was relic cancer
>part 3
>relic cancer
That'd be a bit on the nose, don't you think? I could dig it
>>
>>13657395
The arc would have been acceptable if they either A) toned down on his shittiness and gave him any redeeming trait more reasonable than "he said some words once" or B) didn't bother to redeem him at all.
>>
>>13657408
It'd fit in tune with Carol's whole wanting to kill the miracles.
>>
>>13657415
Yeah, that's what we have already discussed multiple times, I still don't know why Kaneko put him like a scumbag and after 1 minute a full redemption, very bad writing which could have easily avoidable
>>
>>13657415
>>13657436
See, the way I saw it was that he was actually a good person and to some extent, still was. But he's lost the thing that made him respectable and because we're viewing it from Hibiki's perspective, he goes from being just a dead-beat dad to worst parent ever.

He needed more than 8 minutes of screentime before his redemption though.
>>
>>13657408
The only question is if it'd delay FIS introduction until S3 or not. If it didn't, the whole "Maria's Gungnir to replace Hibiki's" thing gets a little weird. If it did, then you're introducing FIS and Carol & Co in the same season, which would not go well.
>>
>>13657443
Or they could just have G Maria use Airgetlam instead of Gungnir.

This is said with knowledge of future seasons. Hindsight is 20/20, you know
>>
>>13657443
Hibiki gets told she can't fight again at the end of G, can't do anything when the dolls attack her friends at the start of GX, sees that Maria is still trying to do something even though she's jamming all over the place, takes Maria's Gungnir and cue the "waterfall in Miku's pants" scene

Then we just need an alternate cure for relic cancer.
>>
File: useless tentacle monster.jpg (427KB, 1128x1236px) Image search: [Google]
useless tentacle monster.jpg
427KB, 1128x1236px
>>13657443
REMOVE FIS
>>
>>13657442
>needing more time
The same can be said about a lot of GX. But instead they wasted four episodes breaking gears and four episodes killing dolls, when each of those could easily have been condensed down to two episodes each.

It really is amazing how they managed to simultaneously waste so much time and rush things so horribly.

>>13657451
That'd also work, yeah.

>>13657464
but Maria is my second-favorite and DMJii are cute even if they are retarded

Captcha cut it out with this sixteen-panel bullshit
>>
File: soon.jpg (493KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
493KB, 2048x1152px
>>
>>13657467
Like, I like GX overall as a season even topdad, but for personal reasons but it needed to be a 2-cours to go with the plot that it did.
>>
File: maria glasses.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maria glasses.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>13657476
Secret Agent Maria?
Dis gon be gud.
>>
>>13657480
HI Zoid, subtitle the specials soon, thanks
>>
>>13657480
It didn't even need more time, it just needed to make better use of it. If they had done what I suggested they would have had four more whole episodes to work with for stuff like SoL or a training montage or actually developing topdad into a character worth redeeming
>>
>>13657484
I'm not Zoid. Olive Oils.

>>13657486
Yeah, that is also an idea and probably better and more feasible. But a second cour could also means more dolls.
>>
>>13657476
They really did learn from the best
>>
>>13657476
Not soon enough. Rip when?
>>
>>13657476
Why does all our fanfiction keep happening?
>>
File: Thin_Man.jpg (92KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Thin_Man.jpg
92KB, 960x720px
>>13657476
>>
>>13657508
Kaneko browses these threads. See >>13657480
>>
>>13657508
Wake me up when there's a Zesshoushinai where the geahs grow dicks and fuck each other like animals.
>>
>>13657512
Maybe he'd have more time to write his shit better if he didn't take up that oil making hobby.
>>
>>13657511
OVERWATCH
>>
>>13657523
Are we still going about that Anon that literally sells snake oil?
>>
>>13657532
I want to cover Maria in my snake oil.
>>
>>13657532
Olives are a species of snake, yeah.

>>13657535
That was a good one, actually.
>>
>>13657535
I want lamia Maria to cover me with her snake oil
>>
>>13657539
> Olives are actually snakes
Does that make the ones with pimientos cobra relatives?
>>
File: kumashock ;).jpg (114KB, 1092x910px) Image search: [Google]
kumashock ;).jpg
114KB, 1092x910px
>>13657532
no bully
>>
>>13657476
How can she be so best
>>
>>13657544
Tsubasa please
>>
>>13657555
Fuck, the creature's brainwashing powers work even on Orphenochs. We're doomed five times over.
>>
File: guess it you wont.png (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
guess it you wont.png
52KB, 800x600px
Drew this for a "draw a scene from an anime in paint" thread on /a/

hope you guys like it.
>>
>>13657666
That's from Naruto, right?
>>
>>13657679
Yeah. It's when he eats the fruit and gains his shinigami powers.

I liked it a lot.
>>
>>13657511
The part in the Xcom 2 trailer where one of them smiles is freaking creppy
>>
File: 54124835_p10.png (266KB, 496x701px) Image search: [Google]
54124835_p10.png
266KB, 496x701px
>arriving Friday

Great joke, amazon.
>>
>>13657792
Christmas shipping, it's a bitch.
>>
Just skipped through the King Records live 2015
>Dat Nana flying for Synchrogzer
>Dat Kindan no Resistance
>Dat Angela
I thought someone said Ayahi was in it too, what part is she in? I might have skipped her.
>>
>>13657826
Flying Nana was amazing. No Ayahi unfortunately, unless I'm completely blind.
>>
>>13657829
Ayahi isn't under King Records.
>>
File: 1449958988551.jpg (461KB, 554x791px)
1449958988551.jpg
461KB, 554x791px
>>13656863
What I was getting at is that when this discussion happens or when someone brings it up is that there's a certain kind of cherry picking going on. Not necessarily maliciously, but it happens. I'd attribute it to the growth of the market. With so many people watching anime the amount of noise made about a popular series seems much larger, because our frame of reference as individuals hasn't changed from back in the 80s or 90s. I think this can cause us to lose sight of the whole industry.

>>13656870
Asterisk surprised me when it had an entire episode where Ayato didn't appear.

>>13656887
Rakudai Kishi is not a good show, but I didn't find it as tiresome as Asterisk, despite their many (many) similarities. How I liked 35 Shoutai most of all, despite it having by far the worst production.
>>
>>13657835
>>13657829
Oh right I forgot that.
>>
File: 1444339267690.jpg (26KB, 352x370px) Image search: [Google]
1444339267690.jpg
26KB, 352x370px
>>13657734
> Spooky as fuck
>>
>>13657840
I love this picture so much. Kanade's smile is beautiful, and Hibiki and Maria are super cute.
>>
>>13657840
I personally liked how Rakudai appeared to be your typical harem show at first and then MC-kun hooks up with a girl not even halfway through the show.
>>
>>13657734
I don't remember seeing any Thin Man in the trailers I've seen, apart from that diplomat figurehead guy on TV.
>>
>ohsugi in the Rabbit Hutch
Oh this is gonna be golden
>>
File: 7006002b.png (77KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
7006002b.png
77KB, 256x256px
>>13657870
GOOOOOLDEN
>>
>>13657873
ANGELIC HARP WITH HEAVENLY CHOIR
>>
>GX will never not be Symphogear ZZ
>>
File: 0049.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0049.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>13657879
Symphogear ZZ is going to be amazing if it ever happens.

I think you mean Symphogear Try or Symphogear Force.
>>
>>13657879
Does that make Carol Elpeo and her homunculi the Purus?
>>
>>13657886
Symphogear SingerS when
>>
>>13657886
>don't touch me, you filthy fucking mook
>>
>>13657900
>You are never going out to hit on girls with noise
They would make such great wingmen
>>
Zesshoushinai subs when
>>
File: 1450168367869.png (308KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450168367869.png
308KB, 800x600px
>>13657860
You can't fault the speed at which its romance moves, and honestly some of the big action sequences are pretty enjoyable. Some of the liberties the anime took were good as well, like the weapon summoning sequences.

I still disliked its silly 'everyone thinks he's weak but actually he's really strong!' thing. It's nowhere near as obnoxious as in Mahouka, but still quite bad.
>>
>>13657879
But ZZ didn't have Topdad
>>
>>13657907
ZZ had Moon Moon.
>>
>>13657910
I'll never understand everyone's problem with Moon Moon, it wasn't any goofier than Shangri-la was.
>>
>>13657910
Moon Moon didn't require deleting two characters from the show and ruining all the development of a third, as well as many themes of the show up to that point.
>>
>>13657905
>I still disliked its silly 'everyone thinks he's weak but actually he's really strong!' thing
Well, I see it as mostly due to the F rank.

They did highlight the fact that he doesn't fight exactly like the other knights(and his abilities don't work with the system they got which is why he got a low rank although he's pretty good) , he doesn't use the magic, he just overclocks himself and wreck them with his skills with the sword.
>>
>>13657913
You're completely handwaving A LOT. And Shangri-La was plenty goofy. Moon Moon was retarded.
>>
>>13657913
At least those two wasn't fucking Tigerbaum.
>>
>>13657917
The episodes with that junkyard fat guy with the MS made from scrap are literally the worst arc in all of Gundam.
>>
>Ohsugi is now the KRC advisor
I was not expecting that, but I am so glad this was the outcome

Gentarou and Hibiki would get along like a house on fire and it would be spectacular
>>
>>13657922
just as good as any G filler arc.
>>
>>13657933
Still not as bad as the filler arc known as GX.
>>
>>13657922
Gottn was a better villain than Carol
>>
>>13657944
I meant G Gundam.
>>
>>13657916
There's a reason given in Mahouka for why Tatsuya is 'bad' as well, but in practice if it doesn't really hinder the character it's nonsense. Ikki's low mana reserves and lack of magical reserves don't actually make him weaker than other character except in some very limited ways.
>>
>>13657945
>better villain than Carol
Wow, what an amazing feat.
But really, Gottn was a hero and a bro.

>>13657949
Just wanted to swing back at bashing GX.
It'll always be fun.
Unless S4 somehow ends up even worse.
How would they even accomplish that, I wonder?
>>
>>13657956
Topdad completely replaces Hibiki as the MC
>>
>>13657956
Write out any of the existing Gears/main characters
Completely forgo all character interaction outside of designated pairs
Promote Topdad to main character
No more songs

Any number of ways, really.
>>
>>13657956
>MORE new gears
>edgy timeskip
>Ver is alive
>again
>somehow
>topdad gets relevance and Genjuro loses even more
>male love interest

You know he browses this thread. You're playing with fire.
>>
>>13657965
>You know he browses this thread. You're playing with fire.
I do not
>>
>>13657951
Isn't Tatsuya's issue kind of similar to how ZnT's Louise can't into regular magic but blows everything to hell with her Void spells?
>>
>>13657956
>How would they even accomplish that, I wonder?

male lo FUCK >>13657965 beat e to it
>>
File: youcouldhaveitallmyempireofdirt.jpg (497KB, 839x1600px) Image search: [Google]
youcouldhaveitallmyempireofdirt.jpg
497KB, 839x1600px
I actually really liked Carol.
>>
>>13657974
I really liked her character design, both loli and cake
>>
>>13657978
I liked her voice and songs too.
>>
>>13657965
>>MORE new gears
>>edgy timeskip
>>Ver is alive
Hey, those can be actually pretty good if done well.
>>
>>13657951
No, Ikki is F ranked power wise. His power is so limited that outside of the school duels it would only really be any good for assassinations. He is gaming the system to move up.

Sort of like someone who is good at multiple choice tests so they do well in school but crash and burn in the real world.
>>
>>13657979
Oh I loved her songs. They're both in my top 5 from GX for sure
>>
>>13657979
I like her sideriff/sideboobs. And that's it, really.
>>
>>13657972
If Louise could use her Void magic with scalpel-like precision at lightning speed at sniper rifle range with no assistance, then sure. Louise's magic was very powerful but it had a number of genuine disadvantages.

Tatsuya's Decomposition magic has no disadvantages at all. It can used for everything from dealing with sweat to blowing holes in China and works in all conditions including the heaviest anti-magic jamming.
>>
File: 1450469403074.png (253KB, 700x430px) Image search: [Google]
1450469403074.png
253KB, 700x430px
>>13657974
I am so sorry I liked her for the potential she could've had, and really wished they incorporated the characterization from her songs into the show itself. She could've been a good tragic villain, had GX stuck with the notion of "you can't save everyone" instead of pulling the sunshine and rainbows card at the end.
>>
>>13657972
Tatsuya is just really bad at plebian magicand is super specialized in the top-tier and has to hide it.

Louise is a person who only do one type of magic for her whole life and never knew it, and even then she's just okay at it.
>>
>>13656365
>S1
Tsubasa's speech and final attack

>G

>GX
Maria hijacking Gungnir

Not so much best scenes, just the most memorable ones. Which becomes very apparent as I can't really remember anything that stood out to me in G.
>>
>>13657989
The main disadvantage with Void magic is the long-ass casting times. The spells themselves can actually be really flexible if the mage knows what they're doing. Just look at the other Void mages who popped up late in the series.
>>
Speaking of haremshit shows, some of them have interesting backgrounds of politics, world history, and magic system's (if any). Authors should explore stuff like that as well, instead of typical harem hijnks and "Male MC is super weak on paper but super strong in practice"
>>
>>13657982
The school duels are just non-professional versions of the enormously popular international sport which knights participate in. As Ikki very good in that arena, it follows then he could succeed in professional sports.

Even if that wasn't the case, what matters to the show is the school duels, where Ikki is extraordinarily powerful, despite being F-rank.
>>
>>13658004
It's probably because that's what sells.
I imagine the authors of those things first pick the "harem with Mary Sue MC" template, then write all the bits that interest them with world building and shit around it.
>>
>>13658004
The authors don't always have a choice if their editors get overbearing. (And then you have authors like Kawakami and Kamachi, who drive their editors to tears.)
>>
File: whathaveibecomemysweetestfriend.jpg (517KB, 839x1600px) Image search: [Google]
whathaveibecomemysweetestfriend.jpg
517KB, 839x1600px
>>13657978
>>13657979
>>13657990

GX was messy at the end but I just can't dislike her. She's genuinely my favourite villain, even though rationally speaking I know that Fine was better constructed.

I wish she'd gotten an Exterminate attack card.
>>
>>13658012
I wish she'd gotten a personality.
>>
File: P009.jpg (401KB, 1434x2048px) Image search: [Google]
P009.jpg
401KB, 1434x2048px
>>13658007
I think it's a little bit of both, depending on who's writing what. There's a full spectrum of that.

Stuff like Infinite Stratos don't even touch on the setting outside of a couple throwaway lines. Then you can get, say, Ore Twintail which focuses primarily on character interactions but does have silly world building moments (mostly involving the effects that the Twintails have on society as a whole like Tailblue's public image). Then there's series like Accel World which establish the setting and try to balance it with the character stuff as best as possible. And things like Raildex where I'm pretty sure the author doesn't even want to write the haremshit seeing how there are multiple spinoffs that were made as soon as possible.

Unless you're specifically talking about light novels that primarily do world building that just so happen to have a harem in it, which Log Horizon is the only one I'm aware of.
>>
File: symphomichaplay.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
symphomichaplay.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>13656365
S1 : The showdown at Kadingir
G: One Trillion Degrees!!!!
GX: Kirika and Shirabe's both confrontations with Micha
>>
>>13658034
>Kadingir
Ka Dingel.
>>
File: canon as fuck.png (81KB, 274x352px)
canon as fuck.png
81KB, 274x352px
>>13656729
>Duplicate Key guy is doing another DMJii Doujin

C'mon, let the mamacat get some time to shine for once
>>
>>13658042
>pic
SCIENCE!
>>
File: 1440676243077.jpg (1MB, 1920x2830px) Image search: [Google]
1440676243077.jpg
1MB, 1920x2830px
> The tall one has, up until this point, been unofficially referred to as the "Octocat".

> Initial testing has revealed a concerted effort by the aliens to modify this specimen's genetic structure in such a way as to make it appear human.

> However, on closer inspection, they seem to have had some trouble concealing the tentacles, which appear cephalopod in nature.
>>
>>13658083
10/10, read it in Vahlen's voice.
>>
File: sympho missles.jpg (273KB, 888x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sympho missles.jpg
273KB, 888x1500px
>>13656365
>Best scene of each season?

S1- You made me sing my song!
S2- Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
S3- Hype ass opening episode
>>
>>13657965
>spoiler
That's an evil thought anon.
>>
File: Chrismas.png (2MB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Chrismas.png
2MB, 1600x1131px
if you where all good this year we might get OVA subs for Christmas
>>
S U B S
W
H
E
N
>>
File: into the bin.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
into the bin.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>13658099
>Commemes
>>
>>13658113
Ignite FIS where?
>>
>Wild Arms 3 PS2 port for PS4
Finally /sgg/'s Destiny playing population can have play a good game

Unfortunately our surrogate little brother on 360 is out of luck
>>
>>13658156
Didn't mean to reply
>>
>>13658160
Peasantry aside, how's the PC emulation for it?
>>
>Bushi Noise clear file and strap arrived in my country
>Predicts it will arrive today
>Not one of my relatives call for me
>Checks status
>Item for Customs examination
I have a bad feeling about this. It's the first time it happened.
>>
>>13658166
Emulates fine I think.
>>
>>13658166
Supposedly PCSX2 runs all the Wild Arms games just fine if you have a sufficiently powerful processor, but I haven't tried it yet.
>>
>>13658167
Bushinoise is underage, enjoy your ride in the partyvan.
>>
File: ed4c20101a8d1f87e120538f79cf85df.jpg (826KB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
ed4c20101a8d1f87e120538f79cf85df.jpg
826KB, 2893x4092px
>>
>>13658160
I played that game.

Holy shit every boss fight is a damn puzzle and the final boss rivals Persona 3's final boss (Nyx Avatar)
>>
>>13658180

it's pretty goddamn great
>>
>>13658177
God bless Yoshi Dan for giving me a navel fetish.
>>
>>13658180
Rivals Nyx Avatar in how long the fucking fight is? Holy fuck what was Atlus thinking when they did that.
>>
>>13658170
That stuff is literally ancient.
It must need frameskipping out of the fucking ass.
Fuck Fine, I'd 2xSal her.
>>
>>13657476
good very good Lady Maria
>>
>>13658037
I'll call it that if you refer to the four dolls collectively as Knight Quarters/Quarter Knights.
>>
>>13658194
>Rivals Nyx Avatar in how long the fucking fight is?

She has like I want to say 10 forms.

Legend of Dragoon had a lot of phases too
>>
>>13658194
>tfw Yukari got charmed and fucking cast Diaharn on Nyx
I always hated her even before that, but she got a team slot because Mitsuru wasn't healer enough on her own.
>>
>>13658203
Deal.
>>
File: the best.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the best.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>13657491
Indeed.
>>
File: harken.jpg (28KB, 405x455px) Image search: [Google]
harken.jpg
28KB, 405x455px
>>13658203

Season 4 will see Kanade get the Lady Harken treatment
>>
>>13658194
>Rivals Nyx Avatar in how long the fucking fight is?

it has like 12 phases

>>13658205
>Legend of Dragoon had a lot of phases too
it had 4and you got an OP power up for Dart and the best weapon for Rose (that one special still wireds me out)
>>
God the Mosquito Girl from OPM was hot.
I... Am I a Finefag now?
>>
>>13658211
But iirc Lady Harken/SPOILERS: THE PRE-LADY-HARKEN-GIRL is the one who refers to herself as a sword.
>>
File: _page21_image1.jpg (2MB, 2221x3107px) Image search: [Google]
_page21_image1.jpg
2MB, 2221x3107px
>>13658192
>>
File: 1440867618825.png (439KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1440867618825.png
439KB, 1000x1000px
>>13658211
Still haven't decided how I really feel about that idea. On the one hand it brings her back, on the other it takes away so much of what made her, well, her.
>>
>>13658227
All my money for a prequel season

And not just for Kanade, more background on all the geahs and SONG crew is something I'd love. But Kanade songs would definitely be nice.
>>
>>13658235

how many battle did Kanade and Tsubasa fight in prior to the concert?
>>
File: 1444356290257.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444356290257.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>13658235
I hope it includes plenty of Chris.
>>
File: 26c04dbbe7df8ba9efcbe3fa8c8415c4.jpg (373KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
26c04dbbe7df8ba9efcbe3fa8c8415c4.jpg
373KB, 1500x1200px
>>13658235
A prequel season would be amazing, but still ultimately bittersweet, knowing she was still going to die. For more solo songs though, it'd be wonderful. I know she won't come back at this point, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

>>13658241
I think S1 only actually showed one, but it was implied to be quite a lot.
>>
>>13658245
I hope not.
>>
>>13658245

FUCK YOU!
>>
File: forced labor.jpg (162KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
forced labor.jpg
162KB, 1200x900px
>>13658245
Speaking of which, was pic related a full set, or just this pic?
>>
>>13658257
You can find the full set on Sadpanda. Be warned it's fairly extreme stuff.
>>
>>13658257
God I hope it's just that pic. Thinking about what Chris went through makes me feel physically ill.
>>
>>13658259
Well fuck. I'm not even a Chrisfag, why do these thoughts disgust me so
>>
>>13658194
>Not getting Lucifer + Satan and spamming Armageddon
All you need to do is bring 14 Somas which should be easy by that point in the game. Hell if you fuck around and get everyone's best gear like I did you can kill each form besides the last in one turn even without Armageddon
>>
>>13658257
>>13658259

you people sicken me
>>
>>13658215
Sawashiro Miyuki does it to all of us.
>>
File: e7w7yHq.png (146KB, 342x347px)
e7w7yHq.png
146KB, 342x347px
>>13658257
>>13658259
mistakes were made
>>
>>13658319
I asked that more out of curiosity, really.
I'd rather that old set of the noise tentacle-raping, tentacle-impregnating, tentacle-amputing and tentacle-mindbreaking the geahs than that shit.
>>
File: Zu.jpg (653KB, 1000x1415px)
Zu.jpg
653KB, 1000x1415px
>>13658322
To be fair I always had a thing for bug girls anyway.
>>
>>13658339

yeah I still hope you get aids
>>
>>13658257
>>13658259
What the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>13658346
But I got my hand tested.
>>
>mass production Gears never

this episode was fucking weird
>>
>>13658360
G3/G3X was such a god tier concept/suit/plot arc.
>>
>>13658360
Welcome to the early Heisei mid-season comedy two-parter.

Blade and Ryuki are much sillier when it rolls around for them.
>>
File: moon presence.jpg (113KB, 1024x631px)
moon presence.jpg
113KB, 1024x631px
>>13658257
>>13658339
This is the kind of shit you and your descendants get cursed for.
>>
I'm interested in hopping on into the series.
how much symphogear releated material is there?
>>
>>13658384
2 seasons, a manga adaptation of the first season, and 1 set of OVAs.
>>
>>13658384
Three thirteen-episode seasons and a truckload of music.

Don't get attached to Kanade.
>>
>>13658385
>2 seasons
Good man.
>>
>>13658385
>2 seasons
At some point you're going to have to accept that GX happened and that it exists.
>>
>>13658379
Orphan of Kos is the final boss we deserved, Moon Presence was Gwyn tier.
>>
File: 1416765039834.png (769KB, 1038x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1416765039834.png
769KB, 1038x1064px
>>13658336
>It takes a few seconds to register exactly what is in your image

NOPE NOPE NOPE I'D LIKE TO KNOW LESS THANK YOU
>>
>>13658389
At least we can be glad that as lame as GX was, it wasn't as bad as something like Aquarion EVOL or or E7:AO
>>
>>13658391
>Moon Presence
is piss easy compared to the previous boss, heck it weaker compared to the 3 boss before hand
>>
>>13658385
>>13658388
>>13658389

What's GX and why is it supposedly so shit?

is there much porn for this series? poorly drawn stuff does not count.
>>
>>13658397
1. Third season, it's kinda bad, or at the very least, disappointing.
2. Not enough.
>>
>>13658397
GX is the third season, which took a dramatic nosedive in writing quality. Which, when the series' writing isn't stellar to begin with, is really hard to stomach.

There's some, but not a lot, and an unfortunately large percentage is faceless males and/or rape when the series pretty clearly shipteases certain yuri pairings.
>>
>>13658396
Exactly, just like Gwyn was easier than the Lord Soul bosses. Sans Bed of Chaos, of course. From seems to have a tough time with final bosses.
>>
>>13658397
It's the third season. Messy production schedules and some extremely questionable writing decisions resulted in a disappointing, and for some validly infuriating, season. It would be very hard to get an objective view here, however.

Some really killer character designs and music though.
>>
Why are we suddenly talking about Dark S-- Nevermind, /sgg/, stupid question.
How unplayable is the first one's PC port? How much is and isn't fixed by mods? Might give it a try.
>>
>>13658408
>It would be very hard to get an objective view here, however.

And then >>13658402 and >>13658403 post in such a way to make me feel like an asshole.
>>
>>13658403
>shipteases
I wouldn't say teases so much as "gives everything but a verbal confirmation". It's sorta like tomb raider reboot tier of dyke levels before the second installment killed it because the devs are shit.
>>
>>13658405
I dont know man crystal dragon was kinda meh too
>>
>>13658409
DSFix removes basically all problems though
Keep it at 30 FPS and not 60 though. Playing at 60 FPS will give every ladder in the game the possibility to drop you through the world,
>>
>>13658409
DS1 with the DSfix is the definitive version of the game. It's on sale right now, it's probably the best time to try it out.

>>13658413
True, but you can't kill Seath with only a handful of ripostes. I ship Seath x Ebrietas.
>>
>>13658410
>post in such a way to make me feel like an asshole.
Sorry.
>>
>>13658336

seriously get cancer and die
>>
>>13658422
Go back to /v/, TB.
>>
>>13658424
Who?
>>
>>13658427
An e-celeb who told someone to get cancer and die, then ended up being diagnosed with terminal cancer himself.
>>
File: 1450068267631.jpg (266KB, 1200x1200px)
1450068267631.jpg
266KB, 1200x1200px
>>13658421
My bad, not yours.
>>
>>13658427
E-celeb cancer that ironically is dying of cancer
>>
>>13658396
The Bowblade makes Gherman and everything else for that matter piss easy, moon presence I only survived because I juiced my VIT for the DLC.

>>13658409
>How unplayable is the first one's PC port?
DSFix improves it to the point where you could do a solid run with KBM if you really wanted to.

>>13658410
All sorts of opinions are important anon. Except for the highly vitriolic ones that can't communicate outside of bitching and ad hominem.
>>
>>13658432
>it was unyon-anon
Now I feel double bad, I like you
>>
>>13658434
I am in the process of playing my dex-blood character to get bowblade.

Using Str saw to kill everything was fun as fuck

also isnt moon presence kinda a easy to dodge?
>>
File: CKQ0LW2UkAk8JNC.png (242KB, 600x557px)
CKQ0LW2UkAk8JNC.png
242KB, 600x557px
>>13658438
>I am in the process of playing my dex-blood character to get bowblade.
Skill/Tinge build is fantastic for Bowblade and Chikage, just watch out for anyone wearing the knight's set in PvP.

>also isnt moon presence kinda a easy to dodge?
Dealing with Kos left me in a bad mood and I was not in the right mindset to dodge effectively.

>>13658435
But I almost always ever post with twitter filenames, that's where I get all my Unyon stuff from anon.
>>
>>13658435
I'm not anyone specific friend anon.
>>
>>13658443
>Dealing with Kos

I feel bad cause after like the 10th solo tries I went "fuck it" call a group and have them help me.

You know what is one of the worst boss?
Living Failures
Those stupid headbut and those slashes, just trying to solo them is annoying
>>
>>13658443
>>13658447
Well shit, this is one embarrassment after another.
>>
File: 54180271_p0.png (374KB, 578x827px) Image search: [Google]
54180271_p0.png
374KB, 578x827px
Has there really been nothing besides the UN Agent Maria title card since then?
>>
>>13658471
Well HB did this which is from that one skit I guess.
>>
>>13658473
What does it say, Mister Moon Man?
>>
Trivia: Chris' hair without the twintails is a mullet.
>>
>>13658476
The pleasure of doing it at home.
>>
Still no BD 4 Music?
>>
>>13658495
This surprises me, the bonus CDs are always the first to show up online.
>>
>>13656365
>S1- LISTEN TO MY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (both of them)
>G- Shen Shou Jing
>GX- Space Shuttle or GENOCIIIIIDDDEEE
>>
File: MikuGear.png (297KB, 767x1234px) Image search: [Google]
MikuGear.png
297KB, 767x1234px
>>13658498

Sometimes it does take longer than usual so its no that surprising.

What surprises me is how fast these threads are still getting filled.
>>
>>13658518
What relic is that supposed to be? Surely not Igalima
>>
File: it's reimu now.png (294KB, 767x1234px) Image search: [Google]
it's reimu now.png
294KB, 767x1234px
>>13658518
>>
>>13658523
I'm pretty sure that is some ancient ass fanart.
>>
File: Miku-chan.jpg (254KB, 1050x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Miku-chan.jpg
254KB, 1050x1100px
>>13658523

That fan-art is from S1 times when people made fun of the prospect of Miku having a Gear. Back when the staff was serious about Miku was supposed to never have a Gear of her own. That she was Hibiki's anchor to reality. Then, like always, it all changed for unknown, unreasonable and unexplainable reasons.

And they all keep changing yet remaining the same nonetheless no matter what we do.

We have come a long way since those times but we have much more to go.

Secure, Contain, Protect.
>>
>>13658529
O-Oh.
>>
>>13658531
>Secure, Contain, Protect.
Miku's gayness is a Keter class, no doubt.
>>
>>13658534
Good thing proximity to Hibiki is a pretty good containment procedure
>>
File: 53614229_p0.jpg (45KB, 600x504px) Image search: [Google]
53614229_p0.jpg
45KB, 600x504px
>>13658531
>it all changed for unknown, unreasonable and unexplainable reasons.
We know exactly why Miku got a gear though.
>>
>>13658537
Her womb is good for containing my seed.
>>
>>13658538
>Hibearki
Heh
>>
>>13658540
Yes Miku, that's the point
>>
>>13658540
Are you taking turns or what, Miku?
>>
>>13658540
That's not a nice way to talk about your girlfriend Hibiki.
>>
File: Outdoors.jpg (76KB, 630x798px) Image search: [Google]
Outdoors.jpg
76KB, 630x798px
>>13658534

I'll be more worried about Maria's hair, aka, the True Body.

>>13658538

I really liked the Mikugeah song and her overall transformation and design. But as for the reasons of her coming to be I prefer to keep those "facts" as [DATA EXPUNGED]
>>
>>13658550
Do the ears grow in size when It is aroused?
>>
File: PartyNOT.jpg (793KB, 1558x1708px)
PartyNOT.jpg
793KB, 1558x1708px
>>13658551

Possibly but they seem to grow when trying to detect the surroundings.
>>
File: CWuM2GOUwAEzPgo.jpg orig.jpg (52KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
CWuM2GOUwAEzPgo.jpg orig.jpg
52KB, 550x550px
>>13658551
Based on the daki, no.
>>
>>13658554
>Daki owner IRL is probably not Tsubasa
I rest my case.
>>
>>13658556
What if I wear the Tsubasa daki while hugging Maria daki?
>>
File: psm wipeout.jpg (127KB, 407x540px)
psm wipeout.jpg
127KB, 407x540px
>>13658424
>>13658429
>>13658433

who did he tell to get cancer? I really just wish this whole ONLINE GAME CRITIC fad would go away.

Remember magazines? And how writers would take the time to actually write things and organize thoughts and pictures and how we weren't burnt out on a game due to information overload before the game even hit the shelves?
>>
>>13658570
>Remember magazines? And how writers would take the time to actually write things and organize thoughts and pictures and how we weren't burnt out on a game due to information overload before the game even hit the shelves?
You can thank politcal correctness for killing that. Lots of things that would be considered old, fun jokes, are not allowed to fly anymore. Or at least, I'd assume. I haven't heard of an incident like the old DoA topless cheat code prank.
>>
>>13658575
What does that have to do with magazines being slower paced than web based media?
>>
>>13657965
>spoiler
I would prefer more topdad if the other thing is boyfriends
>>
>>13658591
What about Topdad being one of the boyfriends?
Or better yet, all of the boyfriends!
He might need an old woman fetish (and some assorted /d/ ones) to get anywhere near Maria though.
>>
>>13658575

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

I just think it was better when the critics and news people didn't have to get the story out the absolute second they heard about it without taking the time to actually write a proper article and how these means by the time the game hits shelves we may as well have already beat it twice for all the info we had
>>
>>13658594
I wouldn't mind too much if he is Chris' boyfriend, it would that much raping of the show that it would be hilarious
>>
>>13658584
It's not just the speed of internet publishing that killed magazines, is what I'm saying. Editors for magazines kind of aren't letting people go balls out on what they want to say in their articles. So you get these self-proclaimed online critics who act like they know fucking everything rushing shit out without censorship or a proper editor.

I'm not making an SJW argument if that's what you're thinking I'm doing. It's more that as people have to watch what they say more, people turn to faster outlets for their opinions.
>>
>>13658610
Fair enough point. It just sounded out of left field and kinda disconnected with the way you worded.
>>
File: 1449758530922.jpg (19KB, 300x348px)
1449758530922.jpg
19KB, 300x348px
>>13658575
>You can thank politcal correctness for killing that.

Video game magazines are on the way out for the same reason that newspapers have dwindling circulation. Print media is simply not competitive with online. Combined with the audience for gaming magazines correlating with high internet usage and a lack of institutional inertia, it's really no surprise that these magazines are dying out. It has nothing to do with the PC boogeyman living under your bed.
>>
>>13658610
>It's not just the speed of internet publishing that killed magazines, is what I'm saying. Editors for magazines kind of aren't letting people go balls out on what they want to say in their articles. So you get these self-proclaimed online critics who act like they know fucking everything rushing shit out without censorship or a proper editor.

Ooooooh, well just say that next time.

Yeah, as great as it is that the internet gave everyone a voice, the downside is, well the internet gave everyone a voice. You kind of need someone to really keep everyone's feet on the ground
>>
>>13658618
That's what we've got you for anon.
>>
I only come to this shithole for the bd releases, where is ginwan airgetlam? Someone's got to have it. Where are the chinese? The koreans?
>>
>>13658719
Nothing has been posted yet, you'll have to wait like everyone else.
>>
File: CTTFqD8UYAAt03a.png (108KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
CTTFqD8UYAAt03a.png
108KB, 640x434px
>>13658719
>I only come to this shithole
>shithole
Well if you're going to be like that, I hope nobody gives you any information.
>>
>>13658167
Prepare your money m8, there's no escaping now. Nana doesn't save people from bill and tax collections.
>>
File: CW5gJ7SUsAQUvbU.png (241KB, 599x497px)
CW5gJ7SUsAQUvbU.png
241KB, 599x497px
Kurissumasu special when?
>>
>>13658753
Remember those nana ninja
>>
File: CW4SIOqUEAAVkMx.jpg-orig.jpg (139KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CW4SIOqUEAAVkMx.jpg-orig.jpg
139KB, 768x1024px
Cat butt.
>>
>>13658808
[ ]Don't bully Maria
[ ]Bully Maria
[x]Bully Maria with my dick
>>
File: CVJzI88VEAArSOs.png (96KB, 640x468px)
CVJzI88VEAArSOs.png
96KB, 640x468px
Goodnight Symphobros
>>
>>13658823
Isn't it like 8am?
>>
>>13658827
it's 5am here.
Still better than 7am
>>
>Chris will never tell you to do her at home
>>
>>13658823
>going to sleep when BD4 stuff is going to be out in a matter of hours
>>
>>13658835
There's no point in staying up to wait for rips of anything, they'll be here when I wake up.
>>
>>13658836
The wait is what makes the experience worthwhile. I for one refuse to sleep until I am thoroughly disappointed by the full version of Maria's Ignite song.
>>
>>13658836
>not live watching the ripping
>>
>>13658808
Is this a full GX artbook?

Scans never I assume
>>
>>13658841
It's the insert booklet that comes with BD4.
>>
>>13658831
What's wrong with Nana in the morning?
>>
File: 1444351831039.jpg (100KB, 549x627px) Image search: [Google]
1444351831039.jpg
100KB, 549x627px
Any minute now, right? Right?
>>
>>13658930
Sleep schedules

>>13658931
Yes, for a large quantity of any minutes. Soon though.
>>
>>13658930
>tfw you'll never wake up on a comfy bed with Nana beside you murmuring some song lyrics she was thinking about last night
>>
File: 1440172401794.jpg (100KB, 1024x982px) Image search: [Google]
1440172401794.jpg
100KB, 1024x982px
>>13658935
Soon isn't soon enough for secret agent Maria.
>>
>>13658972
>nnnn.... exterminate...
>>
>>13658931
I'm hyped for more Sword.
I hope it comes faster, surely seeing more of my beloved will inspire me to actually do something productive on this sketchpad beside me.
>>
WHERE IS IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>13658989
Every time you meme it gets delayed be a day.
>>
>>13658979
>she hugs your arm, mistaking you for a pillow
>she whispers "rabu is not ovahhh" into your ear
>>
>>13659019
>[you]
>[your]
Heresy
>>
>listen to last Sunday's Smile Gang
>Nana tells about live adventure shooting
>she went to Narita and dug holes deep enough to fit Nana in for the end roll at various places
>when they finished they filled it up again so it won't look like a crime scene
>while digging she found lots of stuff and even disturbed a frog
Great, we'll see Nana fucking digging holes next year when someone rips out Live Adventure BDs.

>near the end Nana tells an embarrassing story
>when she was in Tokushima prefecture's airport she saw some fans and enthusiastically waved at them
>some people who don't know her looked at her with eyes saying "who is this person?"
>>
>>13658113
> Japanese Penn
Who is his Teller?
>>
>>13658203
> Quarter Knights
I thought that was actually used in one of the keywords.
>>
Does Carol believe in Christmas?
>>
File: CW6nPRKUwAEp8KU.jpg large.jpg (161KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
CW6nPRKUwAEp8KU.jpg large.jpg
161KB, 1024x1448px
hey should have sold shirts of OTOKO NO PURAIDO, one of the best moments of GX.
>>
>>13658808
The first official image ever of Maria's butt, and it's nice.
>>
>>13659255
As you'd expect of the main character.
>>
File: CW5exWxUkAA2g35.jpg (253KB, 784x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CW5exWxUkAA2g35.jpg
253KB, 784x1200px
>I'm rushing back now!
>From Hibiki

>Miku!

>...So fast
>I got your mail just now

>I rushed straight here through the fastest and shortest way!

>Give me those bags
>It's fine, they're light
>Aren't you tired from your mission?

>Muuu
>In that case...

>Hey

>Hold this
>Instead

>...Alright?
>...Idiot

>Aahhh
>I'm hungry

>What should we eat tonight? Miku (Hibiki)

>We both said it at the same time, huh?

>Miikuu, what're you gonna make?
>Umm... What do you like?
>>
>>13659355
Those dorks should do that at home.

Semi-related but their duet is the only song that refers to another character by name and doesn't use a bunch of wordplay to get around it. The instrumentals remind me of typical cozy-town JRPG music.
>>
>>13659355
>What should we eat tonight? Miku (Hibiki)
Oyoyo~
Ufufu~
>>
Where is my music, weebs?
>>
>>13659374
Soon™
>>
>>13658808
>>13659255
That is a nice butt. Surprisingly large, and it looks pretty soft, too.

Then again, we know Tsubasa has a thing for full-figured women. Should we have expected anything else?
>>
>>13658808
Note how, on both the side and rear view, the tentacles curves towards the butt.

Is that the Octocat's weakpoint?
>>
File: 1428453724644.jpg (72KB, 719x590px) Image search: [Google]
1428453724644.jpg
72KB, 719x590px
>>13659384
There's only one way to find out
>>
>>13659384
"Insert swords here"
>>
>>13659384
And this new fapfic material was born.
>>
>>13659384
I want to cum inside that weakpoint.
>>
File: 1436456638702.jpg (277KB, 950x594px) Image search: [Google]
1436456638702.jpg
277KB, 950x594px
>>13658221
>>
From what I gathered on Twitter, Chris pretty much stole the spotlight in the new Zeshoushinai episode. And apparently, she doesn't allow anyone but Miku to call her name without any honorifics.
>>
>>13659390
>swords
she can't take multiple swords there! Please be gentle with the octocat.
>>
File: 1449462856765.gif (3MB, 622x350px) Image search: [Google]
1449462856765.gif
3MB, 622x350px
>>13659466
DO THAT AT HOOOOOO-oh, wait.
>>
>>13659467
But Maria calls her Chris and she didn't get mad at her.
>>
>>13659480
>But Maria calls her Chris
Did she?
>>
>>13659480
Maria is foreign so probably an exception.

Getting closer to that theory I had which Chris rabus Miku but realizes Miku rabus that dumb idiot and just lives with it.
>>
File: 05_Pg4.jpg (1MB, 2100x3000px)
05_Pg4.jpg
1MB, 2100x3000px
>>13659488
I bet they can think of a solution.
>>
>>13659467
I wish to see this Zesshoushinai.
>>
>>13659504
I have a soft spot for cute little three-way romances where one member loves both others, but the other two have to fall in love still

cute things are cute even if they're beyond unrealistic
>>
>>13659355
Miku's niku
>>
>>13659467
>Chris stole the spotlight
And all is right with the world.
>>
File: dcv.png (28KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dcv.png
28KB, 1280x1280px
>>13659512
I have read your post multiple times and I don't still get what you like. A three-way romance where only 1 of them have feelings for the other 2? Something like picture related? I have to know it now.
>>
File: redpurpleorange.png (13KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
redpurpleorange.png
13KB, 1152x648px
Kinda. To use three totally random colors, it starts like this where Red and Orange both like Purple, and Purple likes both of them, but Orange and Red don't have feelings for each other. Then over the course of the story, Red and Orange gradually fall in love, and it evolves into a proper three-way romance where all partners have feelings for each other and are happy with the three-way.
>>
>>13659504
The only reason I want to be rich right now is to facilitate me buying dakis of all 3, wearing the Chris Daki, and giving myself the sunshine sandwich. Life would then be completed.
>>
>>13659534
Ah, I see
>>
File: 54124835_p4.png (261KB, 496x701px) Image search: [Google]
54124835_p4.png
261KB, 496x701px
What is elfnein gesturing here?
>>
>>13659553
I'm not saying it's alchemy, but it's alchemy.
>>
File: CW6FHAQU0AATm0O.jpg (162KB, 600x841px)
CW6FHAQU0AATm0O.jpg
162KB, 600x841px
>>13659534
>three totally random colors
Yeah, right.
In other news, there will be 2 Only events next year. The first one will be held on 27th March, and the second one on 3rd May. The one on May is said to aim mainly at female audience.
>>
>>13659553
Loli science.
>>
>>13659564
Maria looks weird.
>>
>>13659573
>>
>>13659553
"One time, Carol gave me one that was this big--"
>>
>>13659564
>Yeah, right.
Yes. Three totally random colors that have nothing to do with similarly color-themed characters in Symphogear.

Anyways, we should stop talking about this before we summon it.
>>
>>13659564
>The one on May is said to aim mainly at female audience.
Yaoi doujinshis of Genjuro, Ogawa, swordad and topdad?
>>
>>13659578
Around here, close to the Ecuator, Summer is actually one of the few times of the year where there's a remote possibility of not being hot.
In practice, there are no seasons, it's horribly hot all the year around, but there's the rainy season, which technically is supposed to be in Summer, and has the potential of being chillier than the rest. When the weather bothers not being awfully hot anyway.
So there you go.
>>
File: CWyV1U9UkAI22cE.png (242KB, 501x555px) Image search: [Google]
CWyV1U9UkAI22cE.png
242KB, 501x555px
>>13659599
Maybe. I imagine it to have mostly of the standard SoL and pure love stuffs with 100% less faceless men and tentacles, though.
>>
>>13659647
Faceless men and tentacles with topdad.
>>
>>13659534
Somehow, I feel like those were rather fitting random colors
>>
>>13659384
>Banging Maria from behind
>the tentacle hair locks you in a hairlock
>you cum, then suffocate in the hair
>>
>>13659693
>Your last thoughts are how you could have been fucking a better Symphogirl
>>
>>13659693
>banging maria from behind
>not using her hair as reigns
>>
File: 54195708_p0.jpg (163KB, 1800x1228px)
54195708_p0.jpg
163KB, 1800x1228px
>>
>>13659710
Dat fucking Wing.
>>
Where is the fucking rips
>>
File: 25012229_p0.jpg (400KB, 1200x974px)
25012229_p0.jpg
400KB, 1200x974px
>>
>>13659759
Just a few more minutes. We're gonna make it, bro.
>>
>>13659761
i just want my FIS Ignite songs
>>
>>13659779
https://mega.nz/#F!V18U3DjI!IQzT8mmFzcLTfjXOT3QWXw

Turns out Maria is metal as fuck. Who knew?
>>
>>13659793
Absolutely based
>>
I don't remember, can an aufwachen waveform or whatever it is called, be caused by anything other than a human voice singing?
Because I just had an out-of-nowhere idea for a mute gear who communicates and 'sings' solely via an 80s style synthsizer, and does cartoon musical stings with it instead of talking. Might use it for Symphobattle.
>>
>>13659793
Now for the shinais, my good man.
>>
>>13659793
Thanks
>>
>>13659793
>Just Loving X-Edge
Alright the gay retards are fine but Ignited Mamacat when
>>
>>13659810
>the gay retards are fine
Not anymore.
>>
>>13659793
>Ignite Ginwan Airgetlam is excellent
That's all I wanted. Thank fuck.
>>
>>13659793
thank you based anon
>>
>>13659793
x-edge was disappointing but ginwan airgetlam is amazing.
>>
File: 1443411237914.png (792KB, 633x750px)
1443411237914.png
792KB, 633x750px
>Ginwan might be best IGNITE yet
Based Maria
>>
Meh the normal versions of the songs are still all better so far
>>
>>13659839
Beating Ginwan Airgetlam was always going to be a very tough task even for Ignite Ginwan Airgetlam to pull off.
>>
>>13659839
I think ignited radiant force is better than the normal one desu. Maria's is about even but I'll need to listen to it more.
>>
>>13659839
To be fair, even if the rest of GX was meh to awful, most of the songs were pretty fucking good
>>
>>13659838
As much as I want to chastise Kaneko for giving her a bit too much importance at times in GX, I can't help but feel hugely satisfied every time she gets something good.
>>
Too much wubwub in Maria's song.
>>
>>13659855
It's because of how shafted she got during G, seeing her succeed feels good and carries a greater sense of accomplishment
>>
>>13659863
X-Edge feels like it uses the wubwub in a much more criminal way than GWAirgetlam.
>>
>>13659869
>uses the wubwub in a much more criminal way
Like in Saints Row?
>>
File: L O N D O N.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px)
L O N D O N.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
>>13659805
https://mega.nz/#F!El9UgJYa!3Va8KJV_J60EXfvFNJt5DA
>>
File: 1439653780600.jpg (121KB, 985x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439653780600.jpg
121KB, 985x720px
>>13659912
Glorious break
>>
>play Ginwan Airgetlamh ignite
>immediately get blasted by WUBWUBWUBWUBWUB
Calm your tits, Maria.
>>
>>13659912
TIME FOR L O N D O N
>>
>>13659793
Jesus fuck that's excellent. Thanks anon.
>>
>>13659912
Christmas is early this year. Best present ever. Thanks anon.
>>
>>13659916
Wubbed to Death: The Anon Story
>>
File: 243423423423.png (513KB, 584x630px) Image search: [Google]
243423423423.png
513KB, 584x630px
>>13659916
No. We party tit tonight.
>>
>>13659793
>>13659912
Thank you good anon.
>>
>>13659912
This one felt a little off for some reason, but thanks.
>>
>>13659955
Too much school touring, not enough gay Londoning.
>>
With this and the first GX Zesshoushinai, it's looking more and more like Kaneko's more obsessed with fitting these scenes in chronologically sensible moments as opposed to just making them as good as possible to bring out the best in the characters. The specific locations for each character at certain points in the series are already proving to be highly limiting factors.

They're still good, but they feel almost as flawed as GX itself.
>>
File: eijento maria.png (113KB, 244x211px) Image search: [Google]
eijento maria.png
113KB, 244x211px
>>
File: 11232.png (986KB, 1000x584px) Image search: [Google]
11232.png
986KB, 1000x584px
>>13659971
HALLO HALLO MOSHI MOSHI
>>
>>13659971
It's the curse of GX
>>
>>13659974
HENSHIN
>>
>>13659975
>cord phone
>white blazer with a flower
She really looks like a grandma there.
>>
>>13659974
MARIA IS COOL!
>>
>>13659975
Thinking on it, I quite like how the background colors suit both Tsubasa and Maria perfectly in this scene. It's easy on the eyes and very pleasant to watch.
>>
>>13659980
It's like she came straight out of an 80s movie.
>>
>>13659987
Like Symphogear replacing Russia with USA?
>>
>I'll listen your story on bed!
Guess that line really made an impression on Maria.
>>
>>13659793
Now I know that Symphogear is usually J-pop focused. But that is... bad. Too much synth, and the wub's hurt this one (granted Maria's tunes have never been my preference, I enjoy Chris' pop-rock much more). This just.... sucks.
>>
>>13659994
Well, it's quite a powerful line. I liked how she was nervous about calling.
>>
>>13659982
Maria is a dork.
>>
>>13659912
Where is the first one?
>>
>>
>>13660015
https://mega.nz/#F!19FVyBzQ!eKkp4fzmcyybty7rY5r0mA
>>
Chris is cute.
>>
>>13659793
Maria headbanging while wearing a goat mask when
>>
>>13660022
No arguing there
>>
File: horsemask.img_assist_custom[1].jpg (43KB, 605x393px) Image search: [Google]
horsemask.img_assist_custom[1].jpg
43KB, 605x393px
>>13660024
Not soon enough.
>>
>>
>>13659710

Mr Ninja is such a lucky man.

>>13659793
>>13659912

Thanks dude.
>>
>>13660036
>>
>>13659710
Did Maria place Tsubasa on her naughty list?
>>
>>13659793
Hikasa's voice does too many amazing things to my body that I didn't think were possible from just a voice.
>>
>>
>>13660041
>>13660049
Why does Kirika make the best faces?
>>
>>
>>13659793
Hikasa weren't kidding when she said that this song is very taxing. It's fucking impossible to sing this live. Will this song be her Zesshou on the live in 2016?
>>
>>
>>13660021
No sub's, pity....

Thanks, regardless.
>>
>>13660065
I want her to sing this and then dark oblivion right after.
>>
>>13660036
>>13660041
>>13660049
I see Jii being very expressive here. ^, [pretend this is triangle], and -. What we will do without her lively faces.
>>
>>
>>13660057
Because it's the only way she can make up for the fact that her beloved Shirabe is becoming more and more of a cat with each passing day.
>>
>>13660072
Her seriousness is just as cute as Kirika's liveliness.
>>
>>13660070
Why do you hate Hikasa anon
>>
>>13660089
Bullying comes from a place of love.
>>
>>13660089
And the next season a song in Serbian
>>
>>
>>13660082
dondon pafupafu waa waa
>>
>>13660070
>They played both song in her funeral.
>Or Iguchi will sang them because she's her best friend.
>This kiils the Iguchi.
>>
>>13660092
I wish I could bully Chris
>>
>>13660093
She can't even pronounce Maria's full name most of the time. She even mentioned that her agent (?) kept asking her if she was actually singing in English in Dark Oblivion. She might actually cry if they ask her to sing in Serbian.
>>
>Shirika and Kirabe in Ldyian uniforms
Can't get ised to it.
>>
File: good.gif (37KB, 210x209px) Image search: [Google]
good.gif
37KB, 210x209px
>>13660121
>She might actually cry if they ask her to sing in Serbian.
Good.
>>
>>13660082
Was Lydian made in the 40s, or was the designer just in an antique mood?
>>
>>13660125
Old lady geahs singing jazz and interfering in WW2 when?
>>
>>13660125
Ask Thomas Romain.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
>>13660126
If they did that in season 4 I would not see that coming, an frankly I don't think you would either.
>>
>>13660089
I love her like I love Maria, and want to bully her the same.
>>
File: 151224_boys_yurusen_02.jpg (399KB, 712x784px) Image search: [Google]
151224_boys_yurusen_02.jpg
399KB, 712x784px
You can now get your own Aoi.
>>
>>13659117
Yes, the autoscorer keyword.
>>
>>13659793
HURRY THE FUCK UP
>>
>>13660215
Yelling isn't going to solve anything.
>>
>>13660233
IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER
>>
>>13660236
Dad?
>>
File: I'm going home.jpg (377KB, 1200x1714px)
I'm going home.jpg
377KB, 1200x1714px
>>13659504
Honestly the first page of that doujin is the best
>>
File: topdad.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
topdad.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>13660237
Hibiki?
>>
File: 1435317039987.gif (388KB, 628x428px)
1435317039987.gif
388KB, 628x428px
>these new remixes

good god these are bad. Last time I felt this assaulted by a soundtrack was when I played the DmC (the shit reboot made by Ninja Theory) demo
>>
>>13660240
Heiki hecchara.
>>
File: THIGHS.jpg (99KB, 553x611px)
THIGHS.jpg
99KB, 553x611px
>>13660239
Amen
>>
>>13660255
SKINDENTATION
>>
>>13660239
The lack of punctuation combined with Chris & Miku's faces in the last panel gets me every time, like there's just zero emotion in their words, and for whatever reason that makes me laugh
>>
ReinForce when
>>
>>13660277
It's not Christmas yet, Hayate.
>>
>Maira thinks of Tsubasa as a strong alpha who wants to put her in bed
>>
>>13660287
Hey. Fuck you.
>>
>>13660289
Well she's not wrong
>>
>>13660291
Belkan sympathizer detected.
>>
File: 1450767204953.png (343KB, 322x1036px)
1450767204953.png
343KB, 322x1036px
>Airgetlam and Just Loving Ignite actually aren't bad
I'm becoming enslaved by the wub
>>
I want to hear Tsubasa sing Zwei Wing songs with Maria
>>
File: 1440355692974.png (431KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1440355692974.png
431KB, 1000x1000px
Just loving ignite isn't bad, but my god is the wub excessive.
Airgetlam ignite on the other hand is fucking amazing. It's kinda a tough call between ignite and the original for me.
>>
>>13660327
I actually want to hear Tsubasa sing Zwei Wing songs with Shirabe and Kirika. They've got to be pretty big fans if they can just climb onto stage unprepared and sing Orbital Beat together.
>>
>>13660321
I wonder how lewd they're gonna go on the DMJii and Miku dakis
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!owkEjSSB!ha6vcJzXBUjp-JAau6WiSQ
Ran them through HandBrake as usual, don't expect archive-worthy quality.

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=768602
For anyone who wants to do a proper job of encoding.
>>
>>13660335
I bet FIS watched all their concerts together "for research" when they were prepping to save the world
>>
File: Maria fangirl.png (251KB, 290x860px)
Maria fangirl.png
251KB, 290x860px
>>13660353
>>
File: 54197058_p0.jpg (698KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
54197058_p0.jpg
698KB, 600x849px
>everyone is happy and has food
>Kanade ODing
>>
File: 1436591468274.jpg (80KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1436591468274.jpg
80KB, 1024x576px
>>13660335
I got the impression that the goal of them doing that was to try to throw off Tsubasa, even more than Maria pulling Gungnir out of nowhere.

Imagine it though, Tsubasa asking Maria to sing a song with her, a special song she hasn't been able to sing in years, and giving her the lyrics for Gyakkou. They could sing it on-stage without telling their manager they were going to and declare it the rebirth of Zwei Wing only for Zombie Kanade to interrupt the announcement
>>
>>13660361
Wait, is this new official merch with Kanade in it? Or just something some fan put together? What the hell is an Acrylic Holder?
>>
>>13660239
I never even knew there was more than this one (amazing) page.
>>
File: 54197058_p2.jpg (348KB, 600x608px)
54197058_p2.jpg
348KB, 600x608px
>>13660366
Obviously fanwork.
>tfw no Symphogear stamps to mail with
>>
File: 07_Pg6.jpg (467KB, 1200x1714px) Image search: [Google]
07_Pg6.jpg
467KB, 1200x1714px
>>13660371
It's pretty soft
>>
>>13660362
Maria can't be a wing though, she said so herself. They can be Zwei Funny Hair.
>>
File: 1449785440328.jpg (2MB, 1676x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1449785440328.jpg
2MB, 1676x1155px
>>13660379
I need to fan myself. Where can I find this work?
>>
>>13660383
Ask in /a/, there is a guy there who is a big fan of this doujin
>>
>>13660383
sadpanda
>>
>>13660389
>going to /a/

I'll need to mentally prepare myself.
>>
>>13660396
Honestly, I don't know how this wouldn't be your first stop looking for a doujin.
>>
>Ask in /a/, there is a guy there who is a big fan of this doujin
/a/ here, for the love of God, don't do this
>>
File: 1449816293851.jpg (105KB, 612x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449816293851.jpg
105KB, 612x720px
>>13659504
>>13660239
>>13660379
>>
File: 1450193447008.jpg (360KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1450193447008.jpg
360KB, 1000x1000px
>>13660404
I'm old and busted, so I'm not really 'with it' when it comes to doujins.
>>
>>13660409
Stop making excuses and alchemy up the futa elixirs already, L-Elf.
>>
>>13660415
Way ahead of you.
>>
File: 1443768950229.jpg (62KB, 513x700px) Image search: [Google]
1443768950229.jpg
62KB, 513x700px
>>13660409
>says this when she's one half of the only pair to have canonically kissed onscreen
>even if it was for plot reasons
>>
>>13660417
She thinks that if girls kiss girls the other one will burst into flames, it's scarred her for life
>>
>>13660417
Kissing that miserable little pile of shitty villainy is enough to turn any girl straight.
>>
>>13660417
Does it really count if it's kissing yourself? That's like saying me kissing myself in the mirror is first base.
>>
Did the first Zesshoushinai get subbed?
>>
>>13660427
But your reflection doesn't count as tangible and alive.
>>
>>13660428
Never ever ever.
Every time someone asks it is delayed by another 20 years, and a kitten murder-suicides a puppie.
>>
>>13660436
My reflection has more character and life than Carol though.
>>
>>13660441
Can it sing that such edgy song with a striaght face though?
>>
File: 1430197379327.jpg (132KB, 740x864px) Image search: [Google]
1430197379327.jpg
132KB, 740x864px
>>13659710
>that Tsubassa
Merry Christmas to me.
>>
File: RONDON.png (523KB, 1052x724px) Image search: [Google]
RONDON.png
523KB, 1052x724px
>>13659912
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>13660441
I liked her ore wa.
>>
>>13660353
I bet they just watched the CDs Maria kept under her blanket.
>>
subs where
>>
File: 1443824147991.gif (52KB, 267x318px) Image search: [Google]
1443824147991.gif
52KB, 267x318px
>>13660503
>needing subs for Zesshoushinai
>>
>almost at limit
>all these faces that need to be posted
>>
>>13660492
> Tsubasa and Maria are running around downtown London in their gears totally shitfaced. Drunkenly singing and casually playing catch with cars, ripping street lights out of the ground to use as baseball bats and running straight though solid walls.
>>
File: sde46.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sde46.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>13660508
These two retards have been a goldmine for faces in the specials.
>>
>>13660508
>lets give them a tour of the school
>uses design works as the backgrounds
That's cheating!
>>
File: kanadeee.jpg (131KB, 654x493px) Image search: [Google]
kanadeee.jpg
131KB, 654x493px
>>13660512
>running straight through solid walls
>>
>>13660519
Give the animators a break, they almost broke their hands drawing the action scenes.
>>
>>
>>13660519
Symphobabies will defend that.
>>
nopan
>>
>>13660532
Maria is a cutie.
>>
>>13660512

>Tsubasa cuts down the Shard under the pretense of it being Kadingir
>>
Tsubasa is so fucking moe in the Zesshoushinai, holy shit.
Thank you God.
>>
>>13660536
For a minute there I thought you were replying to >>13660532
>>
>>13660568
They'll defend that thing as well. Rightfully so, Maria is a miracle.
>>
>>13660538
I want to taste it
>>
>>13660538
>GX literally has worse QUALITY than Twintails
>>
>>13660576
Not possible
>>
>>13660576
Twintails' QUALITY looks way worse.
>>
>>13660576
>worse
I wouldn't go that far.
It didn't have those koreafaces.
>>
>>13660582
>>13660576
>image limit

https://fuwa.se/f/rJwrLy.jpg
>>
>>13660532
So round.
>>
>>13660581
>>13660582
>>13660586
At least Twintails was actually fixed in the BDs.
>>
>>13660538
>>13660576
>>GX literally has the BEST QUALITY EVER

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>13660587
Inbetween frames are a lot different than a character being entirely off model while they're just standing there and talking
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6351656
>>
>>13660596
Maria's a fatface.
>>
>>13660603
>No option for Topdad
Poll discarded
>>
>>13660605
It's just baby fat from pregnancy.
>>
>>13660609
Topdad's a geah now?
>>
>>13660613
He will inherit Ichaival from Chris in the fourth season.
>>
>>13660610
>baby fat from pregnancy
Oh, now that I googled it, baby fat apparently can also mean fat gained during pregnancy, I was for a second there confused and terrified.
>>
>>13660417
But Elf9 is an Homunculus, and not suspicious at all
>>
Maria's a cute piece of shit.
>>
>>13660603
>still not a single vote for the Wing
JOUZAI SENJOU
>>
>>13660649
That's clearly because Tsubasa is best girl.
>>
>>13660649
The Nana power is strong.
>>
>>13660649
I've noticed Tsubasa seems to be around the middle in favorite polls, yet always down there when it comes to least favorite / disliked polls.
I guess she just isn't a polarizing character.
>>
>>13660649
Great, now somebody will vote for Tsubasa just to fuck with everybody.
>>
>>13660649
A lot of people don't like the FIS girls and all the contrarian faggots are absorbed in hating Chris and Hibiki
>>
>>13660674
>A lot of people don't like the FIS girls
Impossible. You can't hate DMJii.
>>
Stop rigging the poll, Maria.
>>
>>13660676
Believe it or not, there are people who dislike DMJii in these threads, just like how there are some people in Symphogear threads who doesn't even heard of the name "Mizuki Nana".
>>
>>13660576
This is nothing compared to Chris not having any feet when fighting Mikugeah.
>>
>>13660676
>>13660683
I wouldn't say I actively dislike them. DMJii never really stood out to me. They're just sort of there.
>>
New Thread:

>>13660689
>>13660689
>>13660689
>>
>>13660389
>there is a guy there who is a big fan of this doujin
Made my day
>>
>>13660417
>only pair
Garie gave Micha a smooch and it was one of my favourite parts of GX.
Thread posts: 646
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.