[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

come on, what was this? I thought we were done with retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 5

File: 5343757834567.jpg (194KB, 1061x599px) Image search: [Google]
5343757834567.jpg
194KB, 1061x599px
come on, what was this?
I thought we were done with retarded characters with tomino out the way
>>
>Gundam
>overemotional suicidedly retarded characters limited to one writer
>>
>>13649440
Found the newshit
>>
>>13649440
>I thought we were done with retarded characters with tomino out the way
>Okada
>>
>>13649440
>kid who doesn't get a haircut retarded
Even the ones obsessed with reincarnation and revenge were smarter than this little fuck, and they have shorter hair.

Can't wait for more bad things to happen to Guts. like rape
>>
You're watching Gundam
You should have known better by now.
>>
Welcome to Gundam, newfag
>>
>>13649440
name one non-tomino gundam without any retarded characters
>>
>>13649560
G Gundam but its only non-retarded because its so retarded that it goes around again and becomes the opposite
>>
>>13649440
At least they're not Tomino-tier retarded
>>
>>13649560
Seed Destiny.
>>
>>13649573
adult detected, go back to being evil
>>
>>13649578
Shut the fuck up Hathaway, at least I wasn't killed by my own dad.
>>
>>13649627
>at least I wasn't killed by my own dad.
>yet
>>
>>13649650
My dad is already dead.
>>
are we going to get an actual fight between mobile suits next episode
>>
>>13649739
there have been lots of fights between mobile suits. they've just been all one sided because that mace ownz everything
>>
>>13649440
ORPHEEEENS NAMIDA
:'(
>>
>waaah why is this fucked-up traumatized child soldier acting irrationally

Fuck you. I hate you. I hate everything you represent. I wish you'd break your hands and never be able to type on a keyboard again but hopefully get a cute aid to help you out because I'm not that mean.
>>
>>13649880
Funny how you're acting all tough on the internet but won't say this shit face to face. You're the type of guy to laugh if someone tickled you.
>>
>>13650064

Where do you live faggot I'll come visit
>>
>>13649665
Or so he wants you to think
>>
>>13649440
In the grim and derpness of space somalia , there is only bloodless family bonds
>>
>>13650072
4 a tickle m8?
u avin a giggle m8?
>>
I can't wait to see the tearful reunion when Chaika finds her eyebrows
>>
>>13649440
Children aren't rational.

I should know I've had to deal with a nephew so much that this kid looks positively sane next to him.
>>
>>13650566

Come on fag, gimme a meetup. I'll show up.
>>
>>13650698
Alright Smithhaven Mall Long Island, behind Barnes and Noble. I wanted to do some last minute shopping anyway
>>
>>13650064
>>13650072
>>13650566
>>13650698
>>13650766
Is this how tsundere homos flirt?
its cute, please continue
>>
You're cute OP.
>>
>gundam
>not retarded
>>
>>13649570
this desu
>>
>IBO is the gundam series that will cause the franchise to collapse

baka desu senpai.
>>
>>13649440
The kids are all completely mind broken. Think about it, why wouldn't they just join the enemy the first chance they got into a mobile suit. Why else would they fight for pig face and tiger pants? Because they are happy for the fucking Clif Bars they give them?
>>
>>13649440
>Fuck this family drama , I am out.
>>
>>13649802
But I though IBO was supposed to be the realistic Gundam fights where the Gundam one-hit everything?
>>
>>13649440
didn't mind the craziness but goddamn akihiro, what were trying to do exactly?
hug the enemy MS and convince your long lost brother to join your side while your side kill all his friends?
what the fuck was your plan???
>>
>>13651544
Haha yeah They're literally murdering his friends all around him, no wonder he wanted nothing to do with guts. Or maybe that talk of the afterlife sunk in, and he died to be with his friends
>>
>>13649440
IBO is like watching a drawn out and unfunny Moon Moon.
>>
>>13651204
This dumb shit was pure cringe.
>>
File: 150401ktfuryroad06.jpg (150KB, 640x262px) Image search: [Google]
150401ktfuryroad06.jpg
150KB, 640x262px
彼らは陰毛―樽を崇めなかっただけ
>>
>>13649440
Where have you been for the past 20 years?
>>
>Shows the others dying in their cockpits but not him.
>He and Akihiro are suspiciously absent from the next episode preview.
>Implying he's dead.
>>
File: tumblr_lm51d07tGp1qzl7hpo1_400.jpg (69KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lm51d07tGp1qzl7hpo1_400.jpg
69KB, 400x533px
散歩してる気分だ
>>
>>13651884
>mikas mace crushes the man rodies like tissue paper killing the pilots
>the gusions 15 tonne rocket powered hammer which is the size of a small house crushes guts brother up against an asteroid
Yeah I'm sure he's fine
>>
>>13651894
>Mobile worker crushed like an empty soda can
>Pilot lived
>>
>>13651926
Oh please.

Don't tell me he died a little , not totally.
>>
>>13651926

Given that Yamagi is still in one piece, albeit on a life recovery tube, there's a difference between that and getting turned into hamburger by the smack of a giant hammer.
>>
>>13651938
It never shows him turned into hamburger though. Which is odd because the show had no issues showing his friends dying.
>>
>>13651884
Akihiro's back is shown in the preview , mourning over his loss.
Mika looks him from behind.(perhaps waiting to comfort him by surprise buttsex)
>>
>>13650766

You never showed up.

I'm pretty depressed senpai.
>>
File: chara06_main.png (127KB, 460x470px) Image search: [Google]
chara06_main.png
127KB, 460x470px
>>13652005
Look at the hair, that's not Akihiro. That's Norba.
>>
> AI WA KANASHIMI
:*( I thought the killing was over
>>
>>13649440
Honestly, it made me go 'seriously?' Don't get me wrong, it isn't because I thought it was unrealistic. From what I've gathered, every one of them was pretty mentally unstable. He was younger than his brother, so he had been bred to believe he was worthless even harder.

I just wish they had gone into the human debris thing more. (Which has been my complaint the whole series)

Whole thing kinda just popped up an episode or so ago and now it has been concluded. They should have introduced his brother much MUCH earlier imo
>>
>>13651926
He was crushed though, even if somehow the hammer didnt directly hit Masahiro, he would have died from the impact alone
>>
>be a space slave
>be put through risky, illegal medical procedures to wire your nervous system into robot where at least half of you die
>be routinely brutally ass-raped by a fat pigman and an angry abusive homo
>only be fed protein bars from fitness world
>live like this for years
>now your aniki has shown back up and is killing all the other kids who were your friends on the pirate boat

life's rough being human debris
>>
>>13652403
It would be especially rough if we had spent a decent amount of time on that and weren't just told yeah it's rough then gay lizard hits you
>>
>>13652229
>Whole thing kinda just popped up an episode or so ago and now it has been concluded.

The human debris thing has been around since episode 1 and over explained just like Kudelia's unfamiliarity with the world outside academia. Fuck even Orga is all fuck "akihiro stop bringing up your human debris sob story again."
>>
>>13649570
>G Gundam
>its so retarded that it goes around again and becomes the opposite
lolno
That show is firmly stuck in full retard.
>>
>>13652458
I think he means got into detail about it. It was a few episodes in they sort of explained it when Guts wanted to leave, but it is just being told oh yeah we are slaves and had it rough. It doesn't set in at all when it's like this

Really IBO fucked up getting rid of CGS so early on. They needed more of the kids actually being fucked over so the atmosphere of oppression is felt more by the viewer
>>
>>13652468
>They needed more of the kids actually being fucked

Fixed.
>>
>>13652403
doujin when?
>>
>>13651264

Like AGE was, yeah?
>>
>Watching Nothing Happens: The Gundam Series.
>>
>>13652627
This isn't a Gundam Wing thread
>>
>irrational
That was a textbook FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON suicide.
>>
>>13651264
If G-Reco didn't, then IBO definitely won't, you cuck.
>>
>>13649510
I wanna keep seeing Lafter be like an Onee-chan to Guts.
>>
>>13652468
I don't think so. The show is already bad enough as it is with rehashing ideas over and over. Not getting mired in CGS abuse and human debris discussions is one of the things this show did right. You see enough of CGS fucking over their own when they beat them up and abandon them on the battlefield. We didn't need more of that because you as the viewer should have figured it out already. I agree that the brother should have been brought up earlier to give more conflict to akihiro's arc, but it was pretty clear from early on what sort of mindset is born from being human debris when you looked at Akihiro's character. Early on he seems only interested in being told what to do because he has no sense of self-worth or self-preservation, but this changes as he remembers "family". That alone is enough to characterize their plight.
>>
>>13652772
See most shows have this amazing ability called making the content interesting. They can actually take the same subject and do lots of clever and new things with it, not just have the characters repeat it a lot.

> We didn't need more of that because you as the viewer should have figured it out already
There is a difference between knowing the basics of going on and actually feeling what they are as you have been engrossed in the world. What we need is actual characterisation and world building not the EVUL ADULTS were needlessly bad again so now feel sorry.

>Early on he seems only interested in being told what to do
bullshit, that's just bullshit.
>>
>>13649577
Who is Stellar?
Who is Shinn?
>>
>>13652794
I wish IBO would show rather than tell
>>
>>13653156
As G-Reco reminded us, too many people (even on /m/) need to be told.
>>
>>13653160
I like greco but there is a medium between the two that is better for most shows to hit
>>
>>13653182
How about Captain Earth? It was simularly inundated with posters asking about things that could easily be inferred or were obvious to anyone with high school knowledge of Shakespeare.
>>
>>13653188
Being in the happy medium doesn't mean you can't also be shit
>>
>>13649440
I was scared for a second that Guts would've gotten killed when Masahiro pushed him away.
>>
That episode was godawful but the part about dead Pedro's chocolate bar and people getting reborn was so painfully bad it was utterly hilarious.
>>
>>13653322
>people getting reborn was so painfully bad it was utterly hilarious.
I live, I die, I live again. What's so funny about that, anon?
>>
>>13653341
sup mario
>>
>>13653347
If I die, I'm going to die historic on Rainbow Road!
>>
So which girl is going to give Guts some comfort sex?
>>
>>13653525
Takaki
>>
>>13653535
Takaki isn't a girl.
>>
>>13653569
That's the joke.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.