[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If we upgrade Mobius 1 so that he had a Proton Torpedo and he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: mobius1ds.png (319KB, 824x358px) Image search: [Google]
mobius1ds.png
319KB, 824x358px
If we upgrade Mobius 1 so that he had a Proton Torpedo and he could move around in space and his other weapons worked in space, could he solo the entire Battle of Yavin by himself?
>>
>>13633097

he's the ribbon fighter, the grimm reaper, he destroyed stonehenge, megalith and took out an entire airforce on his own, literal one man airforce, of course he can solo battle of yavin
>>
With bonus missions Möbius-1 vs Wedge Antilles and Möbius-1 vs Max Jenius.
>>
>>13633097
Could he defeat Vader in his TIE Advanced X1 by himself though? Even Luke needed help. If Mobius can take care of Vader with his own squadron giving him cover, everything else would be cakewalk.
>>
>>13633122
>Möbius-1 vs Max Jenius

Now this is powerleveling!

The answer is they both have to refuel before either gets a bead on the other.
>>
>>13633166
Luke just KEPT ON TARGET. An Ace Combat guy would've done a Pugachev's Cobra, gotten behind Vader and taken him out.
>>
>>13633192
Wouldn't Vader just Forcehax himself though to get out of those situations?
>>
>>13633193
Vader could choke a guy, sense Luke and, if I recall, force jump by the time the original trilogy took place. He lost most of his forcehax after Obi-Wan cut all his limbs off and he got put into power armor.

The really ridiculous force users like Starkiller could probably just slam a jetguy into the wall of the trench, but videogames.
>>
>>13633184
And they have to go for lunch before continuing.
>>
>>13633197
I mean in the sense that he could use the force to 'sense' Mobius-1 coming near/behind him amd set up an ambush by ordering one of his squad in place to intercept him or just say FUCK YOU and let those homing concussion missiles fly.

TIE X1 was so overpowered in Rouge Leader.
>>
>>13633184
Max wins because he's an actual character and not just a blank player stand-in.
>>
> Mobius 1
> Ribbon Fighter
> Ribbon

IS IT PILOTED BY FUCKING RIBBONS?
>>
>>13633205
They both know exactly where the other is. Jetguy is in the trench because he's trying to blow up the death star. Vader is in the trench behind jetguy because he wants to stop him. Beyond that, radar will handle the specifics.
>>
Ribbon is a hack, but he does have damn good luck against superweapons.

He punts a torp down the exhaust tube before Vader can even get around to sortieing.
>>
>>13633097
HARD MODE:

Mobius 1 vs. Battle of Endor
>>
>>13633192
How do you Cobra in vacuum?
>>
>>13633296

Trust vectoring.
>>
>>13633097
Just give him a Valk.
Antares 1/Gryphus 1 are still cooler pilots
>>
>>13633184

Mobius-1 is just Max's callsign after he gets promoted out of Skull Squadron, but before he gets a command staff job.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.