[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me how Geara Dogas are more useful than Doven Wolves.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Green brutes.jpg (104KB, 781x400px) Image search: [Google]
Green brutes.jpg
104KB, 781x400px
Explain to me how Geara Dogas are more useful than Doven Wolves. From what I can see from watching the two in action, Geara Dogas are basically just bigger and meaner cousins to the 'ol Zaku (nothing too special) Whereas Doven Wolves are essentially a miniaturized Psyco Gundam MKII (OP as fuck) and have a modified psycommu system to allow oldtype usage. Which is fantastic given how uncommon newtypes are!

So what happened to them?
>>
Marketability.
>>
>>13632977
>nothing too special
Exactly. You can either spend loads trying to make an army of super-high performance machines with fancy technology, or you can at relatively lower cost and effort make an army of good performance MS that probably won't be dealing with newtype magic anyway.

Biggest reason is >>13632978
>>
>>13632977
Doven Wolves look shitty.

Geara Dogas look rad as fuck.

That's about it. In universe there's probably some bullshit about costs and so on though.
>>
Geara Dogas are much cheaper and require less skill to pilot.
>>
Char just didn't have nearly as much money. Psycommu-wielding, rocket-punching Gundams Mk V with their head replaced by a monoeye are expensive, especially when you blew all your budget on strapping giant rockets to a rock and the Alpha Azieru
>>
File: 1fg.jpg (559KB, 1600x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1fg.jpg
559KB, 1600x1135px
>>13632977
>Whereas Doven Wolves are essentially a miniaturized Psyco Gundam MKII

That was retconned it's a Gundam MK-V more or less.
>>
>>13632988
>especially when you blew all your budget on strapping giant rockets to a rock and the Alpha Azieru

Well this thread just re-confirms what we all know already: Char is a humongous retard since throwing a small group of veteran pilots into a pack of Doven Wolves would have worked out waaaay better than throwing a neurotic teenage girl into a gigantic target with no I-field generator to make up for it.
>>
>>13632977
Because Char was facing Amuro Ray.
Kinda wasteful when you beef up your grunt unit only to be shot down by the dozen from the White Unicorn himself,
>>
>>13633090
>gigantic target with no I-field generator to make up for it.

Nevermind the fact that I-fields only exist in retcons aside from the big-zam which actually was fuck-huge and needed it.
>>
>>13633134

what? later uc has I fields
>>
>>13633128
>Because Char was facing Amuro Ray.
Char WANTED to face Amuro all the fucking time. That's the reason he leaked the psycoframe's data.
>>
>Cheaper
>More versatile
>Easier to pilot

There you go. Char needed a ms that could be built cheap and pumped out quickly for his forces. He also did not have the resources and md developers that axis zeon had.
>>
>>13633191
Yeah, that's why its only logical for Char to use all the fucking moolah to beef up his MS and not spending it on his grunt.
>>
ドーベンウルフは隊長は使いこなせても部下が使いこなせず、量産しても意味が無い事が解った、ガンダムウイングではビルゴなどのハイスペック無人量産機の方が役に立ち、ガンダムエックスでは一人のパイロットにGビットなどの支援無人機を付けた方が安上がりで一般兵にサイコガンダムを量産して与えても無駄な事が解った、ガンダムユニコーンでドーベンウルフが出なかったのはただの手抜き、ネオジオン版ダブルゼータ4機だと改良型ニューガンダムは負けてしまうらしい
>>
>>13632977
Because, the majority of pilots are not newtypes who can make use of the Doven Wolf full functionality as a weapon.
>>
>>13633784
Talking about missing the point of the damn INCOM system ever being developed..
>>
>>13632977
The modified psycommu system places a good amount of stress on the minds of oldtype pliots.
>>
>>13633010
Guess what the Mk-V is.
>>
>>13634697
So? As long as they aren't weak minded, they should be able to handle it as long as they aren't sent to sorte after sorte
>>
>>13634853
A MA
>>
>>13634874
no, its basically a miniturized psycho-gundam.
>>
>>13634900
Well fuck I read the previous post as Psyco MKII

true but it lacks transformation though.
>>
You could cover more ground with more Geara Dogas than less Doven Wolves.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.