[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201512/ 15095159.html G GEN GEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 28

File: 566e903200c88.jpg (30KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
566e903200c88.jpg
30KB, 500x250px
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201512/15095159.html

G GEN GENESIS ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 PS3 AND VITA
>>
File: ss+(2014-11-06+at+03.20.27).png (837KB, 1023x624px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-11-06+at+03.20.27).png
837KB, 1023x624px
WOW ANOTHER FUCKING GUNDAM GAME HOLY SHIT HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE THE LAST ONE?!

Who cares?
>>
>>13628014
YES!!

YES!!
>>
The only way it won't be shit is if they radically revamp the gameplay.

I'd play the shit out of it if it was more like Shadowrun Returns et all and/or had a skirmish mode.
>>
>SD

G-Arcane please
>>
>>13628014
>SDGGGG
>>
>>13628014
Been waiting for this shit! Frozen Teardrop better be in this
>>
>>13628053
I'm pretty sure all of G-Reco's units are going to be in there. It's Iron-Blooded Orphans that might not get full representation.
>>
>New G Gen
>It's not for PS2 or PSP

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT TOOK FOREVER
>>
>>13628071
why do you think that

This could come out in April after IBO had its run
>>
>>13628131
I hope they give AGE some love because reasons... powerful reasons.
>>
>>13628131
Depends. IIRC AGE was deep into Gen 2 when Overworld came out yet all we got from that arc was the basic AGE 2. Asemu even had his super pilot line yet no Double Bullet.
>>
>>13628131
That's how these games seem to operate. The newest show/movie only gets some of its roster into the game (usually the Gundam(s) and maybe one or two antagonist units), then the next one gets the full roster.
>>
Do you think they are gonna explain Barbatos already existing in G Gen
>>
Guess I'm not pirating this grindfest. Shame since Wars was the game that got me comfortable with playing untranslated games.
>>
>>13628145
Oh yeah... that's some awkward name issues.
>>
>>13628029
WE haven't gotten an SD g generation game in awhile sperg.
>>
>>13628029
Since the last G-Generation? 3 years. Overworld came out in 2012
>>
>>13628149
I'll buy it. How soon depends on how many units are in the game and the variety of series. If they pull that bullshit where they take out shit like transformations I'll get it used months after it comes out. If it isn't full of manga units i'll probably ignore it.
>>
>>13628149
It says PS3 so you can pirate it unless you are moron who sold his PS3.
>>
>>13628160
It'll be 4 years, since the game comes out in 2016.
>>
>>13628166
I'm a moron that never got a PS3. Blame my Nintendo fanboyishness (and even then, I'm holding out for the NX over the U).
>>
>>13628180
Not him. But it's okay bro. I skipped that entire home console generation.
>>
>>13628180
I know that feel bro, I was Xbox 360 last gen and switched to PC, so no JP game piracy for me anymore.

That said, I've got a PS TV and my little bro's getting a PS4 for Christmas, so I've at least got the hardware to play it, even if it would be expensive as fuck to get the games in the first place.

Maybe we can bitch to Bamco and get them to port one to PC (probably Breaker, since it would be the easier sell/tie-in for IBO in the west).
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Mku9MKRm4
>Banana narration
>Not Bellri
G-Recofags on suicide watch
>>
hopefully it's true to the previous installments and series and not some dumb seedfag game.

seriously. fuck seed.
>>
SORE DEMO right off the bat, I like Banana's VA
>>
What's up with Bandai and "Genesis" right now?

Isn't the new Battride War called Genesis too?
>>
>>13628243
It's called Sousei, which apparently means Genesis.
>>
Gundam Breaker 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PJluPR1EQw
>>
I hope being on the vita doesnt hurt this game's chances of not being shit with cut content
>>
>>13628243
Phoenix Gundam Genesis will become the new original robotto.
Also I am bored with how they will probably regurgitate the same story mode.
>>
>>13628250
I want a crossover story. Not just Generation Breaks. An actually fully fleshed out crossover.
>>
>>13628248
I doubt it, Most Japanese games are not that big even when they are not for a handheld.
>>
>>13628257
So like Advance, DS/Monoeyes and (to a way lesser extent) Cross Drive?

I wouldn't mind that, assuming they gave Mark and friends actual character outside of being walking tropes (assuming they're in it of course.) and maybe did a proper story for the Phoenix line.
>>
>>13628257
Overworld kinda sorta has one, but it's hard to keep track of without being able to replay the mission that establishes the premise, aka the intro/tutorial level.
>>
AW YES! FINALLY
>for new generation
>out for ps3
not complaining but that's last gen Bamco
>>
>>13628014
>PS3
well now that's a surprise
I think I'll buy this grindfest, the last one I played was... g gen spirits I think? the one in which the 00 Raiser was fucking secret that required you to purchase some stupidly expensive part, but the unit itself completely shitted on everything else
the final boss was also the 0 Gundam
>>
AN ARMY OF G SELFS

I'LL MAKE USE OF THOSE FUCKING PACKS GOD DAMN IT AND I'LL LIKE IT

GIVE ME THE RETARDED YELLOW CYMBAL ONE TOO
>>
One day, we'll get Gaia Gear in a game.
>>
Please be 3d
Please be 3d
Please be 3d
>>
>>13628416
Spirits was UC only. You probably meant Wars.
>>
File: 1392049582760.jpg (503KB, 930x987px) Image search: [Google]
1392049582760.jpg
503KB, 930x987px
So what was the best G generation game?

And can I emulate it?
>>
I just wanna know what the new MSs are. Expand muh UC please.
>>
>mfw doesn't have any of those consoles
Well at least PS3 emulator still on progress, and i will play it 10 years later
>>
>>13628686
>expand UC
you'll get origin guntank, origin tristar zaku II, thunderbolt units and pilots, hell we might even get shota char as pilot and loli sayla as support
>>
>>13628714
PS3 is dirt cheap tho.
>>
fug, isn't the PS3 cheap as fuck and also hacked by now?
>>
>>13628682
G Generation F on PS1, G Generation Spirits on PS2 (if you are a massive UC fag like I am), G Generation Over World on PSP.
You can easily emulate any of them even on a toaster.
Also, G Generation DS if you want a weird crossover goodness.
>>
Well on the AU side, if ever there is an opportunity to see what the hell Snow White looks like.
>>
So, what are you hoping on will get in? So far, I'm expecting:

Age after first arc
G-Reco
BF and maybe Try
maybe IBO like they handled Age in Overworld which is to say absolutely horribly
Astray past the first manga
more AoZ
G-Savior (remember that it was in Overworld's data)
>>
>>13628785
>More AoZ

Yes please.
>>
>>13628785
Those plus
Destiny Astray
Delta Astray
Perfect Strike
Barbatos is definitely in. Maybe Gusion too
Rest of Unicorn
AoZ
Thunderbolt
Wing GOL
Maybe by some miracle some FT designs if they reveal something later this month

They may leave some room for the next game though. I feel that the reason we haven't gotten a game in 4 years is that they needed to build up more animated material as an incentive for people to buy.
>>
>SD shit
You had me going at PS3, but then you lost me.
>>
>>13628785
More playable grunt pilot.
>>
File: zeta_3a.jpg (640KB, 3028x2145px) Image search: [Google]
zeta_3a.jpg
640KB, 3028x2145px
>>13628785
>maybe IBO like they handled Age in Overworld
I'm guessing up to Hyakuren if we're lucky, maybe just Barbatos and Grazes

There's also still quite a bit of side story stuff, both UC and AU, that could be explored.
>>
>>13628809
>FT designs
I'll be perfectly honest, most of what I've seen of FT is just the same mechs as before with some swapped weaponry, Wolfwood Heavyarms notwithstanding. There just isn't a whole lot there, really.

>Destiny Astray
>Delta Astray
That's more what I meant with "Astray past the first manga." I'd really like some VS Astray stuff to be completely honest, I feel like out ugly-ing everything with Nix Providence and Astray Mirage Frame.
>>
>>13628809
Also:
Origin
Crossbone Ghost;
Zeta Define
>>
File: ibo they see your dick.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ibo they see your dick.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
Playing G Gen Wars on the PS2 was the hottest shit back in the day. It was practically the pinnacle of the series' gameplay. World and Overworld were more of a drag if it were not for the new suits and maps. I just hope they do more crossover maps where different factions from different series battle each other (and you get to pick the side).
>>
>>13628828
Well they've only revealed 5 or so designs and even then not fully. They revealed 3 of the card suit suits which are different from anything we've seen. They revealed Prometheus which is a bit different from Heavyarms. They revealed Scheherazade which is a lot different from Sandrock and has different weapons. FT has at least 40 new suits in it. Rumor is that they were supposed to be in the novel but Sumizawa kept missing deadlines so they didn't use them. Katoki has drawn shit so they could be saving them.
>>
>>13628851
I'd like to see campaigns that just follow a series without jumping around, separate from the cross over stuff.
>>
I get lost as fuck in these G Gen Threads.

How the fuck do you play this shit?
>>
>>13628888
Use the wiki, pick your favorites, and grind. There's really not a whole lot else to it other than that.

>>13628861
>Well they've only revealed 5 or so designs
Shows how much I pay attention to FT, really. I'll admit I forgot about Scheherazade and it's multi-element crossbow thing that would be too silly even for G-Gundam. I really need to catch up on that to see how crazy it got.
>>
>>13628261
Yeah, but World suffered pretty badly in the transition from PS2 and Wii to PSP and Wii. The Wars disc was stuffed to the max. The World disc was reduced to the size of a umd.
>>
>>13628416
Yeah, that's Wars. It's the one that came right after Spirits.
>>
>>13628888
Pretty much what >>13628898 said.
I like to add self imposed challenges. My usual is to restrict myself to using units that I capture and their evolutions. To celebrate Cagalli being playable in Overworld, I restricted myself to playing with Athrun and his trans-dimensional harem (only used Athrun and girls encountered in the stages.)
>>
>>13628942
Most challenge runs I end up doing are usually a lot more simplistic than that really. Usually it's an all villain run and that's usually good fun. I was >>13628828 btw and I can't wait to do it again for Genesis with Legiless, Mirage Frame and G-Lucifer. Gonna be fun times.
>>
>>13628948
Different person, but I'm doing a Zeon only run of Overworld. So anything from the long line of Zeon suits, including things like the GP02 since they did use it at least. No TEETANS despite working together.
>>
>>13628956
You know, it's funny, the Zeon units were really good in Overworld cause of that specific skill that boosts only Zeon units. It made a lot of them like Shamblo, Neue Ziel and Sinanju really overpowered really quickly.
>>
File: scheherazade.jpg (809KB, 883x1280px) Image search: [Google]
scheherazade.jpg
809KB, 883x1280px
>>13628898
Scheherazade doesn't have the crossbow. Snow White does. Scheherazade has a knife and Sandrocks shotels.
Novels over now and there are summaries of every chapter from the last year or so.
>>
>>13628963
>At point where I have a second ship
>And the master unit will be Big Zam so I don't even waste a slot set

Having XL units as captain units is so broken since otherwise they would be using multiple character slots.
>>
>>13628965
>Scheherazade doesn't have the crossbow.
Goddamnit. All this new stuff I don't know about + tired is never a good combination.
>>
>>13628166
I got lucky. I bought a slightly-used PS3 back in the year it launched because I was acquaintances with a rich kid who wanted an Xbox 360 instead. And then this year, when it died, there happened to be a first-gen PS3 in stock at Gamestop.
>>
>>13628180
I don't know why you would wait. The NX won't be compatible with the Wii U. It'll be a purely digital console, and you'll have to hope that the Wii U exclusives get a rerelease on it.
>>
Took their bloody time
>>
I've been waiting for this day, hopefully they add in the rest of AGE.

I'd play it forever if they put in a playable Sid/Vagan Gear Sid.
>>
>>13629086
For me to play it forever they need a stage creator. G Gen with a stage creator would be Godly.
>>
I hope there's more ships.
>>
>>13629099
I still don't understand why they haven't implemented a random stage generator. Is it really hard or they are just lazy?
>>
I'm wondering if Age stuff will be in there still or will it continue to be erased from history

Would be a shame as despite everything it has some nice designs
>>
>>13628956
>Zeon only run
>Overworld
That's nothing compared to my grunt pilot run in Portable
>>
If Gunpla made it in the last couple G Gens there's good hope some of the Build Fighters suits might make it in this one.
>>
>>13628824

If they are going to release the game in q1 2016 i expect the Barbatos, a modular Graze and maybe the Kimaris as a secret unit. However they can also use dlc to complete the IBO roster and add other units and missions in general.
>>
Makes me wonder if a SRW will be coming up soon or still far away.
>>
>>13629155

Also Gunpla Builders units and characters were already in previous GGens, so it's pretty much granted that Build Fighters will be in.
>>
>>13629172
How will Star Winning Real mode work?

SD turning into an SD-ified Real mode?
>>
Guys, this will be UC only, a "spiritual" successor of G-Gen Spirits.

Read the captions of the trailer carefully, and also note that only UC classic scenes were shown.

The words "tamashi" and "origin" being in the tag line also kind of hints to that as well.
>>
>>13629218
It hopefully means that we go back to more focused stages and maybe include more obscure UC side stories.

G-Saviour is UC right?
>>
>>13629218
I hope it will be canon plot based, just like G Generation F with a comprehensive MSV lineup.
>>
File: Phantom_Gundam.jpg (170KB, 864x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom_Gundam.jpg
170KB, 864x1300px
>>13629218
In that case, I hope they add all of Steel Seven this time and maybe even add Crossbone Ghost.

>SD phantom gundam
>>
File: K.Florence.jpg (484KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
K.Florence.jpg
484KB, 1024x614px
Can't wait to see what op Original G Gen unit they come up with.

And more of Florence Kirishima and Claire piloting fun
>>
I really want to play this, so I am considering buying a PS3.

However, I also really want to play Gundam Breaker (and some other exclusives from both consoles), so which one would be more worth of my money, the Vita or the PS4?
>>
>>13629218
Interest 100% lost
>>
File: 566a7ffb19671.jpg (35KB, 320x198px) Image search: [Google]
566a7ffb19671.jpg
35KB, 320x198px
Confirmation: UC until Unicorn only

at least it's a new engine
>>
>>13628204
>UC Suits only

If they pull another Spirits I swear to fuck.

I want my fucking Age 2, Build Fighters, G-Reco.
>>
>>13629286
I am convinced that Bandai cannot fucking make PS3 games. So after Overworld they just couldn't make something for the PS3 so the series died for years. Then when the Vita hit it's current high point, they decided to make a Vita game and to put it on PS3 and PS4 to maximize profits.
>>
>>13629286
>UC.
>Only up to Unicorn.

Hype is lost.
>>
>>13629286
Now we know why it's called Genesis. They'll use this new engine to pump out new games every year or so while adding series. Fuck em
>>
>>13628166
Or just buy it like a good Samaritan.
>>
File: dis sucks mon.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dis sucks mon.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>13629286
>Confirmation: UC until Unicorn only
The endless UC Circlejerk goes on.
I don't even know what to say when it shows goes on to show that they're actually doing the thing everyone jokes about them doing.
>>
>>13628257
How in the absolute fuck would you make that work?
>>
>>13629286
I'll forgive them if they put bunch of AoZ and Hooligans unit in it.
>>
-Next game will rest of UC plus sidestories/MSV
-Third: half of the AU animes
-Fourth: other half of AU animes
-Fifth: AU sidestories plus what was missing from UC MSVs
>>
>>13629286
>not even F91 or V compared to Spirits

Fuck, that sucks. I hope we at least get more original suits then.
>>
>>13629302
Nevermind. I didn't read ahead in the thread when I posted that.

Fuck this. If I can't have my harem, there's no point to it.
>>
>>13629316
It means the highest spec'd MS in the game will probably be the full armored green NT-D Unicorn

Or maybe they will throw in a few UC-flavoured original suits there as well, things like Grand-Zeong was tasty.
>>
>>13629286
better have blue destiny and 0081
>>
>>13629286
I can't read pages made for ants.
>>
>>13629333
The Unicorn dicksucking never ends.
This feel like it won't be any more impressive than SRW's take on FA Unicorn and Neo-Zeong
>>
>>13629353
You mean animation wise? Of course, GGen games generally have unimpressive animations.
>>
>>13629345
I think we need to wait for the physical famitsu magazine to be out to get a scan, this is just a teaser image on their website for this issue
>>
>>13629353
>>13629355
Based on this image (and the Compati heroes G gen style game) it uses 3D models.
They already have an engine, so it would be a wast to start from scratch.

So expect SRW GC type attacks.
>>
>>13629355
The last few console G-Gen titles did suffer in animation quality, they probably had too many suits to fill in for the catalogue, ended up even main characters' suits would still need to use recycled models and sequences. This time being UC only will probably help on that front.
>>
>>13629343
Fairly confident Blue Destiny suits will be in, the game is early UC centric, BD will probably even get its own stage / story arc.

0081 on the other hand will depends, RX-78-7 will likely be in but not much else from there, like the G-Line series.
>>
>>13629366
there won't be any sidestories
>>
File: 1430615637345.gif (870KB, 360x272px) Image search: [Google]
1430615637345.gif
870KB, 360x272px
>>13629286
Lame. If it was all UC it cold be cool but I don't need another game with the same suits that are in everyone
>>
Daily reminder console G Gen will never have the animation quality from even SRW Alpha 2

it's just a grindan kusoge with shitty animations
>>
>>13629286
if it's spirits 2.0 i'd be fine with it
>>
>voiced grunts
>ALL MS and characters til Unicorn (including sidestories), no matter how minor
>crossover story with the OGs as main characters as they go through all the aforementioned stories
>some sort of compromise between Haro Points and what we have now
>less grinding
>decent animations
>secret unit is Barbatos as a Barbatos evolution

How hype would you be?
>>
>>13629355
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f_bRx7Ivjo
I like it better than Z3.
>>
>>13629479
this isn't a G Gen game though.
>>
I understand that Unicorn was the best selling anime OF ALL TIME (of all time) but sunrise is rinsing it way too much
Why they gotta ditch late UC again?
>>
>>13629483
It's the same team and they will probably use this engine.
>>
>>13629485
sure but the playable units are much smaller in that game compared to G Gen series which is why they could have better animations. I wouldn't expect that level of animation in a regular G Gen game.
>>
>>13629295
Gundam Breaker is pretty good and can only be utilized to the fullest by PS3.
>>
>>13629469
>AoZ Purus
>ARZ-125
take my money
>>
I'll laugh if they don't actually release sequels to this game and just push DLC expansion packs that cost almost as much.
>>
>>13629416
>there won't be any sidestories
Spirits managed to include story missions for IGLOO, Blue Destiny, End of Flash, Cima's Episode, Hathaway's Flash, F90 etc. we can still have hopes for this one.
>>
>>13629286
>UC Only

Dropped like it's hot which is ironic because it's not.
>>
>Battleship roles have also expanded, and battleships can also be leveled up.
Holy shit, they actually did it. They made battleships not shit.

>A release window is seemingly hinted for early 2016 in the magazine.

>Here’s the currently known list of participating works:

Mobile Suit Gundam
MSV
MS-X
M-MSV
MSV-R
Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO: The Hidden One Year War
Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO: Apocalypse 0079
Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO: The Gravity Front
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: The Blue Destiny
Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from the Ashes
Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front
Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space
Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Space, To the End of A Flash
Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War Chronicles
Mobile Suit Gundam: Battlefield Record U.C. 0081
Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Missing Link
Mobile Suit Gundam: Cross Dimension 0079
Harmony of Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam: Bonds of the Battlefield
Mobile Suit Gundam: Gihren’s Greed
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Mobile Suit Gundam: Phantom Bullet
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: A New Translation
Z-MSV
Gundam Neo Experience 0087: Green Divers
Advance of Zeta: The Flag of Titans
Gundam Sentinel
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack
CCA-MSV
Mobile Suit Gundam UC
UC-MSV
SD Gundam World Gachapon Senshi Scramble Wars
SD Gundam GX
G Generation Series

What's SD Gundam GX and World Gachapon Senshi Scramble Wars?
>>
>>13629599
I kinda feel like quite some stuff is missing, but I can't really tell what.
>>
>>13629599
>UC-MSV
Does that mean Delta Plus Kai?
>>
>>13628014
>PS3 AND VITA
Fuck. Well, I guess I'll go Vita so I can play it in more places.
>>
>>13629612
You don't have a PS4?

Also, get a PSTV. The game should be compatible, like all newer titles, and PSTVs go on sale at a fairly regular basis.

The memory card prices are still shit though.
>>
New series:
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Phantom Bullet
- Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Missing Link
- Harmony of Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Bonds of the Battlefield
- Gundam Neo Experience 0087: Green Divers
>>
>>13629218
BH Turn A will appear again as a secret boss to MLB our team. Then we proceed to the next G Gen.
>>
>>13629599
>UC FANWANK THE GAME
uck fuck this
>>
>>13629617
How does the PSTV work? Do I need an actual Vita to use it?

I know absolutely nothing about Sony hardware.
>>
650 units total
>>
>>13629617
>You don't have a PS4?
Nope. Not for a while.

>Also, get a PSTV.
Not interested.
>>
>>13629599
Not that I don't like side stuff getting representation, but we have enough zakus and gms. I don't need 50 in different colours but this time the shield is different
>>
>>13629618
Phantom Bullets is where the GP00 originates from, which appeared in Overworld.

Harmony of Gundams means we might get Dom variants and is another way to reclassify the GP-02 MLRS.

Bonds of Battlefield is the capsule arcade agme, so I have no idea if that'll include new suits.

Green Divers will probably give us the green Ashimar and Amuro colors Zeta.

Missing link is the only series with a unique mech, and even then it's a suped up Ground Gundam.
>>
>>13629599
Did these games have any original unit?

-Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space
-SD Gundam World Gachapon Senshi Scramble Wars
>>
>>13629618
>- Mobile Suit Gundam: Phantom Bullet
GP00, Zaku Gunner / Rangefinder

>- Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Missing Link
Pale Rider and the variants, original Efreet Schneid Custom

>- Harmony of Gundam
GP02 MLRS, Zaku Tank, GM Striker, Aqua GM

>- Mobile Suit Gundam: Bonds of the Battlefield
Too long to list, namely Zaku I Sniper and
friends

>- Gundam Neo Experience 0087: Green Divers
Zeta 3A (Amuro)
>>
>>13629628
>How does the PSTV work? Do I need an actual Vita to use it?
It's literally a Vita with an HDMI port in a little case that you hook to your TV. You just buy one (preferably one of the Lego Movie Game bundles since that has a memory card), hook it up, and you're good to go.
>>
>>13629639
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-78GP04G_Gundam_%22Gerbera%22
>>
>>13629642
>Zaku Tank
>Aqua GM
But those were already in the first few G Gen games.
>>
>>13629599
>Blue Destiny
>0081
>AoZ
all I needed
>>
>>13629649
It's a way to pad the series list by reclassifying units into different series, rather than labeling them all as other/game like the Wars/World series did.
>>
>>13629649
I think so, may be except the beam bazooka GP02? Or was that also a purple Psychomu Zaku
>>
>>13629645
Well, that sounds convenient. Would you say I'd be better of getting a PSTV or a PS4?
>>
>>13629679
PS4 if you care about playing other things on console, PSTV if all you're going to import is a handful of games.
>>
>>13629679
You should probably note, that while the PSTV is cheaper, it doesn't have the convenience of being able to take it anywhere like a PS Vita. If you want to use it you'll have to have it hooked up to some sort of screen.
>>
>>13629696
I don't really like playing games outside of my home. In the rare occasions I do I just whip out one of the emulators on my cellphone.

>>13629683
Shit, I do care about the other things on the console. Too bad I just spent a shitton of money on gunpla, I'll have to save again for a few months.
>>
>>13629703
One thing you should consider is that, with the announcement of Breaker 3 and G-Gen G on PS4, means that Bandai Namco is committed to bring every other Gundam titles also to PS4 down the generation. They have been holding up for one year and now the flood gate is opened.
>>
>>13629436
SRW is shit though desu
>>
>>13629720
True that. The PS4 has no backwards compability thou, right?

Really wouldn't mind playing all the PS3 games I missed on.
>>
EiS is for Matsunaga's Jaeger
Z Movies is for Haman's Gaza C

no idea for SD Gundam World Gachapon Senshi Scramble Wars
>>
>>13629663
Don't they usually list where the units are from in the others/game section?
>>
>>13629599
>Lost War Chronicles

I don't remember any new units in the game aside them delicious female operators.

>no Monoeye

One job Bandai. One job.
>>
>>13629286
Dropped.
>>
>owning a PS4 or Vita
hhhhh
Enjoy it on PS3, I guess.
>>
File: 1450190202377.jpg (173KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450190202377.jpg
173KB, 1280x960px
new engine battle scene
>>
series list, some units and confirmation on the animation engine being full 3d
>>
File: 1450190234590.jpg (204KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450190234590.jpg
204KB, 1280x960px
>>13629807
forgot pic
>>
File: 1450194455997.jpg (208KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450194455997.jpg
208KB, 1280x960px
>>13629811
cockpit cutins, new stage system called universal link, unit evolutions
>>
>UC Only
>Up to Unicorn
Hype killed, I hope you can still make custom pilots like in Overworld.
>>
File: 1450194502564.jpg (208KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450194502564.jpg
208KB, 1280x960px
>>13629819
>>
>>13629819
>cockipit cutins

glad they brought that back
>>
>>13629805
>>13629811
>>13629819
This is looking pretty good so far. Gotta see the MS/Pilot list thou.
>>
File: 1450194545253.jpg (202KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450194545253.jpg
202KB, 1280x960px
>>13629828
new model comparison with Overworld version
>>
>>13629599
>UC-MSV

At least this means we'll get Delta Kai and Phenex, which makes me happy.
>>
>>13629828
>tornado gundam
ogs confirmed i guess
>>
I want to see what the battle map looks like, not the damn cutscenes.

Oh who am I kidding, it'll be a nicer looking version of the same old shit, with no real gameplay/UI improvements, so it'll be just as tedious to play.

>>13629838
Nice models though.
>>
>>13629853
i would highly doubt they'd leave the ogs out after being in nearly every single game as of late.
>>
File: 1450195787184.jpg (197KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450195787184.jpg
197KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: 1450195827790.jpg (197KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450195827790.jpg
197KB, 1280x960px
>>13629876
>>
File: 1450195864957.jpg (196KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450195864957.jpg
196KB, 1280x960px
>>13629878
>>
File: 1450195901492.jpg (200KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450195901492.jpg
200KB, 1280x960px
>>13629885
>>
>>13629878
>the shield has the "Alex" now
Neat.
>>
File: 1450195945775.jpg (205KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450195945775.jpg
205KB, 1280x960px
>>13629890
>>
>>13629878
Beautiful Alex shield.
>>
>>13629895
pale rider has no pilot? i thought this was master selections but i guess i was wrong
>>
I only hope it's has a story mode like G Gen DS and the earlier games had.
>>
Oh boy, I get to use my Vita for something other than Z3 and Cyber Sleuth!

Although I do hope they give us Custom BGM.
>>
>>13629922
>Although I do hope they give us Custom BGM.
Too bad the Vita doesn't have the memory for it.

Maybe they could do streaming on the PS4.
>>
no HF, F90, SF91, F91, Crossbone/SH/Steel7/V

but there might be a chance we get Crossbone Ghost in the next version
>>
I'm guessing we'll go back to standard story telling.
>>
>>13629797
>delicious female operators
Hey, you've got to have some people to staff your battleships, right?
>>
>>13629935
seriously? this is bullshit
fuck this shitty game then
>>
Hope they use the battle system from NEO and SD SEED.
>>
File: 1429194074734.png (583KB, 622x616px) Image search: [Google]
1429194074734.png
583KB, 622x616px
>I can make Kamille pilot G-Self

Honestly, these games are so pissy easy and simple, yet I wasted days of my winter break playing Overlord because of the shit you can mixmatch.
>>
>>13630038
You should read the thread before getting your hopes up.
>>
>>13630038
>Genesis
>G-Self
>>
File: 2228428106_728b6f1b41_z.jpg (81KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
2228428106_728b6f1b41_z.jpg
81KB, 640x629px
>>13628809
>AoZ
>>
I really hope we get a large selection of BGMs like in F.
>>
>>13629926
But we had it for Z3. Sure, it means I only have two Vita games (out of the three I own) and one PS1 game in addition to the Custom BGM folder, but it's good enough.
>>
>>13630060
doubt it considering the bgm choices were pretty shit after World
>>
>>13629279
Vita TV.
>>
>>13629599
>Haha oh man, look at all of those early UC entries
>I'm going to shitpost about how much of a purist UC fanwank this shit is
>Seriously look at how many early UC entries there are compared to even just late UC
>wait
>where is late UC
>where are the AUs

What the fuck is going on, are we back in 2007? Though at least Spirits had the decency to add F91, Crossbone and Victory.
>>
>>13629599
>No late uc
I bet you it will be Dlc.
>>
File: 1430186188608.jpg (54KB, 697x497px) Image search: [Google]
1430186188608.jpg
54KB, 697x497px
>>13630040

>then I read the thread

Well, goodbye hype and pre-orders.
>>
>>13630081
Like spirits this is an experimental g generation I guess.
>>
>>13628851
Always nice to see another Warsfag.

>>13628989
No real reason. I've just been too busy during this generation of consoles. This whole being an adult with a full-time job isn't as great as it sounds.

>>13629307
Do it sort of like the Lego games with a story mode and a free mode. On your first run, you're really underpowered, restricted to story units, and it's a struggle to get just the main objective. On subsequent runs, you can bring in your overpowered pilots and units, mop the floor with the enemy guarding the main objective, trigger a generation break and open an alternate route like in Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam.
>>
>>13630103
>restricting me from using quin mantha for the story as soon as I unlock it
that's a big no in my book
>>
>>13630103
>On your first run, you're really underpowered, restricted to story units, and it's a struggle to get just the main objective.
Ew. Fuck that.
>>
>>13629307
Like how they did with Monoeye Gundams, Advance, and DS, I presume. They did give have proper story modes at one time you know.
>>
>>13630103
>On your first run, you're really underpowered, restricted to story units, and it's a struggle to get just the main objective.
That's every fucking G Gen (aside from being locked to story units) if you don't use cheats to up the XP and money gain.
>>
anyone here has that cap with the lv 99 core fighter of G Gen Wars?
>>
>>13628851
tell me about it, I loved using the exia
>MAX TENSION
>TRANS AM
>ORE WA GUNDAM DA! FUCK YOU
>>
>>13629599
>not even late UC
and hype died, tks a lot
>>
>>13629610
Origin.

>>13629599
How the fuck does this not have Origin?
>>
>>13628257
They did that with SD Gundam Neo
>>
>>13630219
>How the fuck does this not have Origin?
Secret units?
>>
I hope maybe Bandai this time returned for G Generation DS formula. I miss making choices and picking routes. World and Overworld was no other than a Pokemon game with Mobile Suits instead Pokemons.
>>
Not only is it UC only, it's fucking no UC past Unicorn only.

Into the trash with it
>>
I just want G Gen to do fun stuff again. Like Loli Haman in her own Elmeth or Domon teaching Doan how to use Super Mode in his Zaku.
>>
>>13630234
This is almost the exact same argument between linear and open world games right now. The original G-Gen on PS, as much as a chore was it to play, the linear nature + the difficulty made it very strategic. It managed to get me much more immersed into the Gundam universe than a title like Overworld ever could. But to each its own, just this thread alone we got players who will say fuck that to even a linear story mode.
>>
>>13628145
It's Valvados
>>
>>13629333
Crystal Unicorn, and no it will probably be the game original suits and/or Black History Turn A that will be the highest spec.
>>
>>13629838
I like the new designs, they look like the NX edgestyle
>>
File: 1371625420862.gif (902KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1371625420862.gif
902KB, 500x352px
>>13629286
Goddamnit Bandai you had one job.

ONE JOB. AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT RIGHT.
>>
>>13630353
I somehow doubt that Turn A will make it this time. I know it was the top suit in Spirits, but this one is axing out even F91 and V, which seems to me a development resource issue than an "artistic" choice.

But we never know, the Bandai Namco today can easily swing in DLC if they feel like to.
>>
>>13629838
Feels like they went from "super deformed" to "slightly deformed".

Still trying to figure out what would be a better purchase, a PS vita or a PS3?

Now that purchase has to be considered by the fact i'll be home only 2~3 days per week, and the rest ill be someplace else. In my case i'll have to try and source a jap vita (or does region no matter anymore?) or a PS3 that can run it.
>>
>>13630353
Crystal Unicorn piloted by TRUE UNDERSTANDING Banagher will be the final boss.
>>
UC crap with no Crossbone...? Oh well, I'll get it when its 10$ or less.
>>
no more ELS BS, at least
>>
>>13630375
Obviously PS4 will get the best version at least graphic wise. IMO if it's between PS4 and Vita then it would be a hard choice, but against PS3 then Vita has the advantage of being portable which is a nice feature for grind based games where this G-Gen will be. They are both dirt cheap now anyway and will be even cheaper when this game comes out.
>>
>>13630409
Well the PS4 is also quite cheap around here, and by april it'll be cheaper.

Still one question remains unanswered, is the PS4 and or PS Vita region locked?
>>
>>13630414
I know the Vita isn't.
>>
>>13630348
Man, so many people would be butthurt about that.

That said, they could do some gags where people confuse the two Barbatoses.
>>
>>13630414
AFAIK, the PS4 isn't unless you download games.
>>
>>13628137
THIS
Hope we get all AGEs and FX and hopefully all if not most of the wears.
>>
>>13630439
Download games aren't region locked. PS systems haven't been since PSP/PS3.
>>
>>13630439
>>13630418
So after a bit of reading, as long as i have the physical copy i can freely play it?
>>
>>13630442
The fact that you have to have Japanese PSN account to get them is a defacto region lock. It's not worth the pain in the ass to get them that way.

>>13630444
>So after a bit of reading, as long as i have the physical copy i can freely play it?
Yes, it'll work on any account from any region.
>>
PS4 has been jailbroken, piracy soon
>>
>>13630448
Are you serious? I have both an NA and JP account on my PS4 and it's great when I want to import shit.
>>
>>13630448
>The fact that you have to have Japanese PSN account to get them is a defacto region lock.
No, it doesn't. The fact that you can play Japanese games without a hack means it's not region locked.
>It's not worth the pain in the ass to get them that way.
You literally have to take ten minutes to create a new account. You can even play the games on your regular account.
>>
>>13630204
>Domon in God Gundam
>MAX TENSION
>VUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULCAN
>500,000 damage
>Chance step 1 of 5
DUDE BALANCE LMAO
>>
>>13630204
Trans-AM was super broken, no wonder they made them attack only in future games.
>>
>>13630456
>>13630456
>>13630457

So basically i could make two separate PSN accounts or just stay on a Jap account?

Since quite frankly i'm going for only the new G gen and probably SRW Z3.1&3.2.

Guess the Vita is going for around 130$ used on eBay right now, just oughtta get a decent example.

>>13630471
Good thinking by them, since i remember cleaning house with only the Raiser II quite easily.
>>
DS was the last good G Gen, an even cooler Monoeye Gundams version

grindan shitfests are garbage
>>
>>13630471
>Trans-AM was super broken, no wonder they made them attack only in future games.
fuck, really? that's lame
the 00 units were really fun to use in G Gen Wars
>>
Just looked it up, apparently these games are like Super Robot Wars but with just Gundam.
Why don't these games get localized?
>>
>>13630456
>>13630457
I just realized why I think it's a pain in the ass... because it IS a pain in the ass on the Vita because you have to reset the thing every time you switch regions. I think some of the hacks have made it less of a problem, but it was never great there.

>>13630451
If it's true/pans out, then it's a good option if there's no Asian English release.
>>
>>13630477
Vita only supports one account, PS4 is the one with multiple ones.

But yes, you could just make 2 seperate accounts on the PS4.
>>
>>13630477
Vita suffers from account locked memory cards and only one PSN account unless you format, PS4 you can make as many PSN accounts as you want
>>
>>13630484
Only the handheld ones are like Super Robot Wars.
>>
00 Gundams are way too good be available early, Transam was fine in Wars.
>>
>>13630489
>>13630490
fug, so jap account it is then. I'm assuming system language isn't tied to the region, meaning having a jap region PSN account with english language.

And as far as memory cards go, not an issue if i use only one account (for two or three jap games).
>>
>>13630484
Gundam is in limbo in the west
>>
>>13630498
yes to all
>>
>>13630495
00 units are always great to use.
>>
>>13630508
good in all terrains, strong weapons, cover all range, good armor, transam

late game stuff
>>
So far the exploit for PS4 only works for firmware 1.76.
>>
>>13630558
>Only works with a firmware from a year ago.
For what purpose?
>>
>>13630563
It's the beginning. They look for other vulnerabilities in the system and then see if they're available in newer firmwares.
>>
Bandai Namco games that involve micro-transactions are known to be fully "playable" only on a JP account. You can still play those games on accounts of other regions, but you will be locked out of the paid contents, or even free contents that just happen to require store download.
>>
American release never
>>
>>13630484
Bandai Namco fucked up the franchise's trajectory and never bothered figuring out what western fans wanted, then doubled down on the Japanese market until it realized that was no longer sustainable. That's why we're getting stuff like Iron-Blooded Orphans simulcasting and getting dubbed WAY before a DVD/BD release for the US.
>>
>>13630643
And that's a bad thing?
>>
>>13630219
>650 units advertized for the game
You can bet they'll pad that shit up with GUNDAM/CHAR ZAKU - ORIGIN VERSION.
>>
>>13630648
No, but it's there to show that any positive stuff (like localized releases) are probably due to Bandai Namco's desperation and not necessarily them giving a shit about us.

If they start porting Gundam games to PC, THEN you know they actually give a shit.
>>
>>13630650
It's gonna be Overworld/Gundam Breaker all over again, huh?
Zaku II ver Char
Zaku II ver Garma
Zaku II ver Dozle
Zaku II ver Ridden
Zaku II ver Matsunaga
etc.
>>
>>13630657
>If they start porting Gundam games to PC

Both of us know these games will be pirated quite quickly (assuming they are singleplayer).

Though it could be a nice change of pace.
>>
>>13630643
>people still believe Bandai cares about penetrating the west with Gundam when at best they literally insulted us with EX-standard garbage
>>
>>13630666
Not if they're on Steam/GOG. Japanese games can do fairly well if they're on there (assuming the ports aren't shit and they aren't dumped there with zero advertisement).
>>
>>13630665
>50 different variations of the basic Zaku II
>RGM-79 GM only with no variations
Every
Time
>>
>>13630678
I think they care more about it NOW, since they're, you know, giving a shit about getting a main line Gundam show out out here quickly and legally.
>>
>>13630657
Don't think so Bandai Namco is weird as it is, it'll be for consoles if they think it'll sell a lot, if it not then they'll port it to PC
>>
>>13630681
Steam/GOG is irrelivent, people can still figure out a way to pirate them.

Though if it might make it worthwhile for them to release more PC titles and make proper fucking ports,then bandai can have my shekels.
>>
>>13629819
>new stage system called universal link

hope this means being able to play between ps3/ps4 and vita saves to boost sales
>>
>>13630734
It looks to be just a new name for break system, maps like Jaburo or Torrington Base where battles were fought multiple times during the UC timeline will get some crossover events.
>>
>>13630762
>It looks to be just a new name for break system, maps like Jaburo or Torrington Base where battles were fought multiple times during the UC timeline will get some crossover events.
So Gato could return to Solomon before he even left.
>>
>>13630775
>So Gato could return to Solomon before he even left.
Picturing that with a "SOLOMON! I HAVE RETURNED" scream made me giggle.
>>
>>13630685
Maybe you should pay any fucking attention whatsoever to the current anime market instead of saying dumb ass shit you nametard.
>>
>>13631105
I see you already forgot about how Bandai completely fucked up US simulcasting for G-Reco and their long, long track record of saying the west mattered, then completely ignoring it (except for Build Fighters and Gundam Musou).
>>
>>13631132
Also the only reason that Gundam Musou even gets brought over has more to do with the fact that Koei brings over most, if not all, of their Musou games. Rather than Bandai caring about the west
>>
>No late UC's
>No AU's
Where does those 650 units comes from? The side stories/MSVs?
>>
>>13631801
All the Customs and recolors.
Get ready for 7/11 Gundam and Linkin Park GP01.
>>
>>13631801
Prepare for like 100 Zaku variants
>>
>>13631811
I actually like the Linkin Park Custom GP01 outside of a few spots where colors should be different.
>>
This one seems pretty basic compared to the other G Gen games with UC's only era. I'm down with that but without late UC's units and stories is kind of ridiculous i think
>>
Losing seed, seed destiny and all of 00 is a pretty huge deal.

This was also a great chance for build fighters to get in.

I like UC, but AU suits are my drug. Not buying this shit, and i"m sure a lotof people will skip this as well since no seed.
>>
>>13631812
>100
More like 100 and another 100 for Ace customs, and despite the number of units they will leave out your favorite unit.
>>
I would have been ok with slightly worse graphics with more unit count from UC AND AU, I'll probably get this when it's on the bargain bin or something.
>>
>UC only
>no putting Yzak and other characters in god gundam
I know there have been UC only G gen in the past but the main reason why I play g gen is so i can do silly things.

also only up to Unicorn? well shit, no more Captain Ronah, I've always used her as my primary captaiin
>>
I wonder if chara creation and custom bgm will be in this like Ovverworld had.
If so, then I am still hype.
>>
>>13629118
In Advance and DS there is one
>>
>>13629239
Ofc
>>
>>13634025
They should bring it back for a skirmish mode in all these games. Make the grinding happen there, like in Valkyria Chronicles, instead of the campaign maps.
>>
Let's say you're put in charge of G-Gen. How do you make it not as grindy?
>>
>>13629599
>>Battleship roles have also expanded, and battleships can also be leveled up.
>Holy shit, they actually did it. They made battleships not shit.
They were already not shit in the PSX games.
>>
>>13629642
>>- Gundam Neo Experience 0087: Green Divers
>Zeta 3A (Amuro)
Green Asshimars mang
>>
>>13629811
And more? What does that imply
>>
>>13634169
I don't. The grind is the fun. Leveling up zanis and GMs in GGEN F was literally the peak of the franchise.
>>
>>13634189
Fuck ships, they only exist to ferry my units around.
>>
>>13634169
-Make a skirmish mode with random map generation and maybe only one or two generation breaks, so you can blast through them in 30-45 minutes.
-Up the XP and cash rewards for the campaign missions so you can upgrade your unit/pilot stats at a decent pace.
-Maybe make the Capture All Units master skill available for all ships.
>>
>>13634259
>so you can blast through them in 30-45 minutes.
With the animations on or off?
>>
>>13634259
Make character customization better too. These games last forever so being able to make a bunch of characters that aren't blank faced and stuck in a pilot suit would be great. Assault Survive did it.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00008.jpg (58KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00008.jpg
58KB, 960x544px
>>13634392
For being a blank face, they are pretty cute.
>>
>>13634305
Good question. Probably animations on, because most people skip them unless they're looking for certain cool stuff/trying a new unit.
>>
>>13634214
I just think the grind is too slow. I'd like to speed it up.
>>
>>13634214
>Level one Zani to get a GM.
>Level one TIN Cod to get a Core Fighter
>Combine them to get a Gundam
>Never use grunt mechs again for the rest of the game

There is no grind in the PS1 GGENs.
>>
>>13634680
>not using GM teams with limited MP leaders
>using main Gundams

Disgusting, don't even bother playing
>>
>>13634680
What? You had to ACE them.
>>
>>13634729
Didn't those early grunts have such small exp bars that destroying a single carrier instantly makes them aces?
>>
>>13634756
I don't think it got them to ACE, just a few levels, but yes. Ships or "boss units" (ex. GP02) gave good XP, but have fun trying to kill them with dogshit units with terrible pilots early in the game. The ships in the PS games weren't as dogshit as they are in the PS2/PSP era games either. Making ships was retarded.
>>
>>13634788
Making ships huge I mean. I actually liked ships in the old games.
>>
File: Solar Ray.png (24KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Solar Ray.png
24KB, 256x224px
Solar Rays are funny if you ever manage to set them up correctly.
>>
>>13634169
Bring back the multiplayer and Gundam Fight modes like in F.
But expand and customize them into a point based system that allows for online matches.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.