[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Are you...are you really Char Aznable?" >"Of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot from unicorn2.flv.png (260KB, 854x476px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot from unicorn2.flv.png
260KB, 854x476px
>"Are you...are you really Char Aznable?"
>"Of course not, I'm Casval Deikun. Char Aznable died a long time ago and I assumed his name as an alias to get my revenge on the Zabi family."

Why does everyone keep calling him Char?
The secret was out long ago, even Kamille (who was 10 years old when the OYW happened) knew that "Char" was really Zeon Deikun's son. And then he went in front of the whole EF Assembly on live television and admitted it. Yet no one but Sayla ever called him Casval even though it's common knowledge that he's Zeon's son.
>>
I assume because the name Char Aznable means more to history than Caval Deikun ever did.
>>
>>13627189
Who is the famous musician who died of AIDS?
Farrokh Bulsara? No, it's Freddie Mercury. Char is the name that Casval used as a Zeonic symbol in the OYW and during the second Neo-Zeon conflict where it was known he was Casval, he called himself Char and everyone called him Char. Fucking Lalah called him Char
>>
>>13627203
Kind of hard to believe when he's the son of the proponent of Newtypism, the son of the man for whom Side 3 and the innumerable resurgent remnants were all named. Zeon Deikun is the single most influential name from UC 0060 - UC100.
>>
>>13627189

Because nobody in Zeon cared about Casval and his butthurt against the Zabis. They cared about Char their savoir and messiah who was gonna beat up those jerks on Earth for them.
>>
>>13627224
Thing is, the movement bears the name 'Zeon'. If it had caught on as Deikunism (which it wasn't with the Zabis holding the reigns) then one could see him dusting off his birthname.

As it is now though...to the people of the UC at large, Char fought for Zeon and was a hero to them and a feared and regarded ace.
Casval was a scion who just vanished into the pages of history at a young age.
>>
Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask
>>
>>13627262
But it's not like he didn't use it as political leverage.
It would have been nice if in CCA he actually went as Casval.Then in the end you realize that Casval is just another mask.Deep.
Well, it's still true, nevertheless.
>>
>>13627221
OP is going off The Origin's continuity where he assumed identity of a nearly identical stranger.
Farrokh Bulsara didn't kill Freddie Mercury to get the name.

Of course this is all working off OP's stupid assumption that The Origin is within the continuity of the TV Series.
>>
>>13627281

FUCK
>>
>>13627299
>Farrokh Bulsara didn't kill Freddie Mercury to get the name.
>yfw he actually did
>>
>>13627299
I don't think OP mentioned The Origin at all.What are you talking about.
And what does it matter who killed whom?
>>
>>13627299
>Farrokh Bulsara didn't kill Freddie Mercury to get the name.
As far as we know
>>
>>13627287
>Casval is just another mask.Deep.
There is no Char or Casval.
There is only Edward Mass.
>>
>>13627306
>>13627309
>there was an actual person with a name like Freddie Mercury
>>
>>13627315
>his name was Freddie Mercury
>he looked exactly like Farrokh
>>
>>13627307
Anon doesn't know that the real Char Aznable was from the Tomino novelization way back when, he just knows it's in Origin so he's making assumptions.
>>
>>13627361
>Tomino novels
Yeah, and Amuro totally dies while piloting the G-3, meaning anything beyond 0079 never happens
>>
>>13627361
>Anon doesn't know that the real Char Aznable was from the Tomino novelization way back when, he just knows it's in Origin so he's making assumptions.
No, it isn't. "Char Aznable" (as in, the actual person that Casval/Eduard stole his identity) never appears in the Tomino novel.
>>
>>13627361
We find out Char is the name of someone else within the TV series. The real "Char" also never appears in the novel, so what the hell are you getting at other than to start shit over The Origin for no reason?
>>
I guess you could say he became the mask. I mean that seriously I'm not making a shitty joke.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.