[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Uso go Scirocco on Katejina? It's not clear how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (35KB, 385x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 385x550px
Did Uso go Scirocco on Katejina? It's not clear how she ended up this way
>>
she needed the shota d
>>
She was blinded by the light generated by the ghosts' collective will. Uso didn't have much to do with it. The only newtype who does whacky shit like that unintentionally is Judau. V2 has no psycommu and the Angel Halo was doing wacky things throughout the last episodes.
>>
I wonder if Victory Era UC can give her cybernetic eyes.
>>
>>13624789
She will change her behavior and become Katejina von Oberstein?
>>
>>13624534
>>13624789
She's not blind. That's just the dead, lifeless eyes they give anime characters that have been emotionally wrecked.
>>
>>13624835
Romance doujins when? Maybe a cute Trap Will bring her out of it?
>>
I dont think she went blind either. I think she want retarded.
>>
>>13624297
Well scientifically, if you use a Mega Beam Particle that is effective from space to earth in a tight space with not enough light you would suffer a temporary blindness.

If we go to the Newtpe explanation maybe the ghost of all of those she killed came back and give her the crippling blow that rendered her mind useless
>>
Katejina had a dad in the beginning. What happened to him?
>>
>>13624826
And there's the pitch for a Victory sequel I didn't know I wanted.
>>
>>13624936
Adult characters from Victory, older Marbet, new spacenoid faction (another result of EF crisis), new mobile suits designed by someone else, ghosts of the past (maybe Char and Lalah), young Karlmann as comic relief or new protagonist.
>>
>>13624789
Or she can adopt Tobia's pseudo-echolocation system from Crossbone Gundam: Ghost.

>>13624950
What would it take to make this happen...

Although I'm not big on including ghosts from the Early UC days, unless it alluded to Gaia Gear somehow. A Z Zeon activist is disappointed when Üsso doesn't become the new figurehead for Spacenoid independence, and the Char Continuation Project begins after they get their hands on the Sazabi psycoframe data previously used to make Full Frontal.
>>
>>13625330
But then all that happens after would be shit and Deikun's ideology would be 100% false.
>>
>>13625330
Please no Zeon in my late UC, please let them be dead after they were finally killed in F90.

>inb4ZiZeon
>>
>>13625346
Hm? All I did was imagine a bridge between Victory and Gaia Gear. Just as a little Easter egg, not like I would want an entire story about it. I'd want a Victory sequel would be about Üsso and Shakti figuring out what to do in any subsequent wars, when they both have these legacies, Üsso the son of the League Militaire's Jinn Jahannam and a hero in his own right, Shakti the heir to Zanscare. And Katejina would make a great mysterious amnesiac masked pilot.

The only part of Deikun's ideology that has to be true is that humanity can improve into "something," even if that "something" doesn't abide by any one person's definition of "Newtype." And the Axis Shock validated that.
>>
>>13625347
I don't know how much the book's Zi Zeon actually has to do with Zeon. In the radio drama, they never even have that name, and in the book, Affranchi is responsible for changing it to "Metatron," it's easy to imagine why. Even with the cloning of Char, maybe they just picked the name because Zeon was the first significant Spacenoid independence movement, and not because they consider themselves successors to Zeon. But I don't have access to the text.

According to fan timelines, Zi Zeon was formed around UC 0155. And they're headquartered in Side 2. Maybe the EF came down on Side 2 especially hard, as vengeance for the existence of Zanscare. In turn creating the conditions for an organization like Zi Zeon. Of course Tomino wasn't planning that far ahead when he wrote his book, but the retcon writes itself.
>>
>>13625374
That's a good point.

And I don't know much about ZiZeon either to be honest, they don;t from what little I know seem very Zeonic, but still I wouldn't want much char recreation stuff, maybe the Zeonic name was taken as propaganda and used to rally the people of Side two and it's really in this new post victory scenario just used as a Zanscare revivial under the guise of Zeke stuff.

Plus depending on how Ghost goes there's always Jupiter since it reveals Well the show hinted at it too) that they were, like with CBV, pulling Zanscare's strings.
>>
>>13624835
I'm fairly certain she's blind.
>>
>>13624910
Killed in the Woowig bombings, obviously.
>>
>>13624297
The final battle of victory was a mess and probably the worst of the franchise
>>
>>13625357
Then that bridge should be like a local freak with conspiracy theories of the secret Zeon movement, which does want to clone Char.
>>
File: GUNDAMUUU.webm (3MB, 640x528px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAMUUU.webm
3MB, 640x528px
>>13624835

She's blind. You see it happen when she and Uso are in their last confrontation.

>>13625431

ZZ, Seed Destiny, SEED, Unicorn, X, and AGE are worse. Just off the top of my head.
>>
>>13624835
some one didn't read the novels
>>
>>13626435
And Kiki bit her tongue off while getting raped by feddies amirite? Oh and Amuro got ganked by a Dom.

Novels are super noncanon.

(Not saying she isn't blind, just that the Novels are fucking dumb to base an argument off of.)
>>
>>13626444
>Super noncanon
Is this the next level of noncanon as opposed to just being retconned like ZZ?
>>
>>13625431
Nah m8.

Sure, the battle was a mess, but it had a lot of memorable moments to it. Cronicle's death is a perfect example: sure, he died in the most pathetic manner possible, but it was oddly appropriate for his character and fit into the very bleak atmosphere of the story.
>>
>>13626435
How does one even obtain the novels? From what I know they don't seem to have been translated and the only ines which I know are from unicorn
>>
File: latest.png (213KB, 464x516px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
213KB, 464x516px
>>13626444
>Dom
Except it wasn't a Dom that topped Amuro. It was THIS thing.
>>
>>13624534
>>13624534
>She was blinded by the light
Easy there Manfred Mann
>>
>>13626451
ZZ hasn't been retconned though. Only an autistic idiot like Black_Knight thinks so. Are you an autistic idiot like Black_Knight?

>>13626744
No, Amuro got taken out by a Dom in the novel. That thing would have taken out the Gundam in the planned outline of the original series.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.