[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #790

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 54

File: Z1 Cast Shot 02.jpg (65KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
Z1 Cast Shot 02.jpg
65KB, 600x423px
Previous Thread:
>>13616321

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/dnBSQc3L

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BpnabbiH

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/
>>
File: DSC06632.jpg (83KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06632.jpg
83KB, 480x640px
>playing Z
>suddenly this start playing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgUfIAnBNwI
>>
>Greenriver voiced Kaiba when he had green hair
whoa...
so this is the power of psyberstar...
>>
>>13622895
at one time Greenriver voiced Dio

in the Phantom Blood movie years ago
>>
Newfag level question but: are Masaki and the Cybuster multi-dimensional or something? Like are they aware of the existence of more than one SRW series?
>>
>>13622911
You mean the one that was so bad they never released it outside of theaters?
>>
>>13622912
Nah. The one time OG Masaki did end up in another game was ACE R.
>>
>>13622912
Nope.
>>
File: green.jpg (3MB, 1193x1752px) Image search: [Google]
green.jpg
3MB, 1193x1752px
>>
>>13622912
different incarnations exist in separate series/timelines
>>
>>13622916
yeah

>>13622920
because he got that lost
>>
>>13622911
He also did it in the PS2 game, iirc.

It was okay. No where near as hammy as Koyasu's but still pretty great.
>>
>>13622912
Nope. Only characters in OG that have literally jumped between games are Gilliam, Dark Brain, and Fighter Roar's spirit. And possibly Kaworu. And soon Cobray. Euzeth shares some of the Void Memories of his alternate universe counterparts.

>>13622920
Along with Ryseui and Kyosuke. And Sanger landing in PxZ. But those are irrelevant to the story.
>>
and speaking of OG characters voicing the same character, Ryusei voiced Sephiorth one time
>>
File: kouji what.png (10KB, 273x219px) Image search: [Google]
kouji what.png
10KB, 273x219px
>>13622928
>https://youtu.be/Q-3R4FAcpkw?t=2m27s
>That WRRRRRRY
>>
I'm surprised Terada getting more free time showing up in Umasugi WAVE for quite a while.
Also pushing X-Omega hard.
>>
File: 6268332_p0.jpg (847KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
6268332_p0.jpg
847KB, 700x900px
>>13622923
>>
>>13622954
Greenriver was Fei Fong Wong?
>>
>>13622937
https://youtu.be/Q-3R4FAcpkw?t=4m33s

It works but it just feels off after hearing Koyasu and whoever voiced Dio in the OVA
>>
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/MasouKishin

The Heralds of the Elemental Lords (Masou Kishin) are the major protagonists of the Masou Kishin saga of Super Robot Wars, taking place in the subterranean world "La Gias". Each of the Herald's machines are blessed by the spirits dwelling in La Gias, assisting them in combat. With the exception of Masaki Andoh, the Heralds first appeared in Super Robot Wars EX, with The Lord of Elemental Part 1 detailing how each of them arrived to La Gias and earned the right to pilot an Elemental Lord. "Full Possession" mode; each Elemental Lord is built with a "Laplace Computer" that allows the Herald to temporarily call upon the spirit of the Elemental Lord for increased power and abilities. This lasts for a brief moment, as the mode not only drain's the Herald's prana, but can potentially kill them. In Revelation of Evil God, Masaki makes contact with Cyfis and masters Full Possession, allowing the Cybuster to transform into "Cyfis Cybuster" for a few minutes. Likewise, Yang Long ends up mastering his own Full Possession in Pride of Justice; depending on the route taken in the game, either Tytti, Mio or Elan Zenosakis will learn their own Full Possession. By Coffin of the End, all have access to Full Possession with little to no restrictions.
>>
>>13622957
He was also Bertie the Bus in Thomas and Friends.
>>
>>13622951
It's not like they have anything else to talk about,other than bringing guests and shill latest titles and JAM project albums.
>>
File: CWGIDP2WwAEr-IX.jpg (132KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CWGIDP2WwAEr-IX.jpg
132KB, 1024x768px
>>13622964
srw when
>>
>>13622958
I never liked the voice he had in the ova. However the one he had in Heritage for the Future is on par with Koyasu's imo.
>>
File: OG3 Kai.jpg (692KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OG3 Kai.jpg
692KB, 1280x720px
>>13622958
Best wryyy was Capcom's Dio done by Isshin Chiba, the same guy who voiced Jedah, he was spot on for Dio, just like most of the cast in the game was perfect for their character.
>>
>>13622964
I wonder if there will be anything new announcing on next Friday JST. It's that time of the year again.
>>
>>13622966
Is that from Fighting Climax?
>>
>>13623056
I think it's that Nitroplus Blasters
>>
File: lazy bitch gets her ass kicked.png (417KB, 642x481px) Image search: [Google]
lazy bitch gets her ass kicked.png
417KB, 642x481px
And with that, everyone is dead.

I'm impressed; that was a lot less of an effortless stomp than ZEUTH vs. ZEUTH, mostly because of the enemy 3.5's being beefy enough to be legitimate threats in a straight-up brawl. And Yukari spamming her "immune to long-range damage" effect, but that's more annoying than genuinely threatening.

On a side note, I love Marisa's damage output.
>>
>PILOTING LINEBARREL IS JUSTICE

This guy, seriously.

>>13622325
I can at least attempt to salvage something out of it, can't I?

I mean, things like "lol siegzeon calls AGE Gundams knockoffs of the legendary Gundam" are misleading at best.
>>
So...does getting Battle Masteries do anything other than make the game harder? I mean I am all for that and have been working to get each one, but still.
>>
>>13623150
Watch out anon you're gonna awaken the elitist players again
>>
>>13623150
bonus PP
>>
>>13623150
Secrets man.
>>
>>13623150
OG's and Alpha's? Supposedly yeah it changes the enemy upgrade levels around and usually has some part in a alternate final route too.

Not too sure about Z series desu and they don't exist in most of the other SRW's.
>>
>>13623163
If we were elitist, this board would be a lot better.
>>
>>13623107
>On a side note, I love Marisa's damage output.
She's straight up has the strongest single burst damage output in the game and if the end of her upgrade chapter wasn't enough of a clue. Final Spark isn't her strongest attack, it's actually Blazing Star since it can stack with Shotgunning doing way more damage.
>>
>>13623107
> Image isn't named BITCH GET OUT OF THE WAY

You had one job.
>>
>>13623194
I meant the players who go nut over losing one SR point
>>
>>13623185
>>13623178
>>13623175
Awesome! Okay I'll keep getting them then. Not too bad so far in OG1 only had to restart two times so far and I have all 9 so far.

>>13623163
Battle masteries are thing to be elitist about?
>>
>>13623219
>Battle masteries are thing to be elitist about?

It happens anon
>>
Oh and one more thing what's an easy to make a lot of money in OG1? I don't think I'll be making enough to upgrade everything but I wanna upgrade as many things as I want.
>>
>>13623228
You never make enough money, your best bet is to cast the money doubling spirit before killing bosses.
>>
>>13623228
Just upgrade the shotgun.
>>
>>13623228
http://www.artmoney.ru/
>>
>>13623238
Isn't it the machine gun and not the shotgun?
>>
>>13623233
Damn. What are the best things to spend money on then? I figured when it comes to PP that skills are the most important thing so I am going with that.

>>13623238
I have been upgrading just the M95 Machineguns so far since they seem to be useful everywhere every time. I am guessing the Shotgun has the same properties so I should upgrade it too.

>>13623251
If I wanted to cheat for it there are much easier ways for me to do so.

>>13623252
I hope he meant machinegun cuz that's what I have been upgrading.
>>
>>13623252
Whoops, yeah. My bad.
>>
>>13623260
But your money in the Revolver Stake and Oxtongue Rifle D (I seriously hope you didn't pick Ryusei route).
>>
>>13623269
>I seriously hope you didn't pick Ryusei route
Well...actually...the people in the last thread told me that Ryusei route is canon, so...yeah
>>
>>13623196
>Final Spark isn't her strongest attack, it's actually Blazing Star since it can stack with Shotgunning doing way more damage.
That's what the screenshot was. Final Spark's DK removes the enemy's sprite entirely.
>>
>>13623278
He's just got a terminal case of shit taste, don't worry you picked right
>>
>>13623310
Well, not sure about the board opinion on it, but the last time I played SRW was J YEARRRRRSSS ago, and Ryusei route has been a good reintroduction to SRW and me trying to get back into mecha shit in general.
>>
>>13623278
You won't get access to one of the better combination attacks, but you get one of the best units in the game in exchange sooooo.
>>
>>13623196
Yeah but Blazing Star has a lamer DK.

Doesn't even have its own theme!
>>
>>13623324
Both combination attacks are available on either route.
>>
>>13623324
The best unit (Kai) is Kyosuke route only (except for a few guest appearances on Ryusei route) so what are you talking about?
>>
So how do I play ace 3 on pcsx2
>>
>>13623332
You know I always remembered that was the case, but kept hearing otherwise in other places. Thanks for clearing that up.

>>13623333
Since when was a pilot a unit?
>>
File: blazing star.png (485KB, 642x479px) Image search: [Google]
blazing star.png
485KB, 642x479px
>>13623329
You're kidding, right? Blazing Star's DK is great.

Here, have a picture of Marisa becoming Ryusei.
>>
>>13623329
Final Spark has its own theme, but Stardust Hero is a better song anyway. So is Trichromatic.
>>
>>13623322
Kyosuke's fine, he's just boring compared to Ryusei and the last 10 stages or so of his story aren't canon.

Anyways, are you playing the GBA or PS2 version?
>>
>>13623341
Since that pilot was Kai
>>
File: P5_059.png (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
P5_059.png
55KB, 640x480px
>>13623344
It's cool but it's not a giant pillar of doom.

More characters should reference their BGM names in some fashion. I want Rai to suddenly scream he is THE ICE MAN.
>>
>>13623373
And now Marisa is Gai?
>>
>>13623368
GBA. It's the one that's actually in english so yeah.

>>13623369
He's that good? So far he's been aight in Ryusei route. A bit on the slow side and always misses most of the action. But he's been able to do the most damage at once using his spirit skill and the magnum fist thing.

Also, shit, I remember watching the first three episodes of The inspector before dropping it years back; the "every grown girl has big tits" thing is canon!
>>
>>13623366
For me best theme was the one that played during her upgrade event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxUTX4JZsvo
>>
Also I hope Ryusei doesn't get Kusuha at the end he's not deserving!
>>
>>13623373
I'll give you the HIKARI NI NARE, at least. That does amuse me.

Also, now that the other half of the party has joined up, I have to wonder - where the fuck did Yuyuko get all this SP, it's ridiculous.
>Yuyuko's unique skill effectively converts every point of Skill into 1.5% to final evasion rate
Holy shit, please tell me the wiki isn't just fucking with me here. That's insane.
>>
>>13623397
Well she is a ghost.
>>
>>13623394
Don't worry She ends with much worst.
>>
I am replaying GST 3 and I am about to do the Reimu va Marisa scenario too, but as Reimu. What's a good strategy to take on the enemies? I remember most of their danmaku fields being very annoying and Marisa rushing you and locking you down with her spellcards.
>>
>>13623260
Shotgun's not really worth upgrading unless you're playing OGs. In the GBA version it's a slightly more expensive machine gun with worse range and less ammo. You get like, 12 machineguns by endgame so that should be plenty to go around to everyone.

>>13623386
Kai's fucking awesome but he's not fully playable on Ryusei's route in OG1. Don't worry though, he's one of the first guys to join you in OG2.

In general, stuff you definitely want to upgrade, is basically any units you're using a lot besides the basic Gespensts (you'll be swapping people out of those by the end) and the jets. Plus these weapons, unit names not mentioned to avoid spoilers:
Darkness Slash
TK Burst Slash
Akashic Buster or Cosmo Nova
Revolver Stake + Oxtongue Rifle D

Plus machine guns and the secret equipable weapons if you get them.

Stuff probably worth upgrading but not as big of a priority
T-Link Knuckle
Hi-Zol Launcher
Strike Shields
Doomblade
>>
>>13623397
Yuyuko is one of the only two characters with Rally, so to make sure you could use it she starts with a bunch of SP and a couple levels of SP Level Up.

Yuyuko is like straight up the best permanent 3.5 in the game, it's hilarious. She's so good that she single handedly makes Ghost Team worthless because why would you ever waste Yuyuko just to make Youmu slightly better?
>>
OG4 FUCKING WHEN?? I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOOOOOOOREEE
>>
>>13623422
Aight. Damn those weapons sound cool as shit. Will keep a look out for those. What about upgrading actual units? Like armor, mobility, etc? Those worth any moneys?

>>13623411
God I already feel bad for her.
>>
>>13623420
If you're on Normal, the best strategy is to have Border Team fucking solo the map and have everyone else just clean up.

If you're on Hard/Lunatic, you have to take the time to bait out all of the small fry. The Three Fairies have a really annoying gimmick, and Marisa is going to constantly run around being annoying, but all the actually tough people are just going to stay up top and let you slowly whittle them down... except Suwako, who will fucking murder you, drain all your SP, murder you again, and then murder you one more time for good measure because she has so much fucking HP.

What I am saying is that 40R really comes down to how you handle Suwako.
>>
>>13623429
There's an OG3? Is it worth checking out once I am done with 1 and 2? Is it translated at all?
>>
>>13623439
Yeah stats are worth the money on whatever you're using. Just don't waste anything on the normal Gespensts, Ryusei's is the only one that transfers upgrades to anything decent so you could toss a few bars into EN and Mobility if you want.
>>
>>13623397
>Holy shit, please tell me the wiki isn't just fucking with me here. That's insane.
Nope.

It is Yuyuko's whole gimmick/niche in the game, being fucking overpowered, it doesn't end there either.

She has the highest base SP in the game and starts with SP Up too and has a spirit which boosts EVERYONE's power and Strike. She even has one optional personal skill which lets her recover SP equivilent to half of any of your units which is shot down, this includes Alice's dolls.

Her basic Dance of the Butterflies skill does what you just read, if you change it to the + version? It changes any Blocking activation into a automatic dodge, she already starts with Lv2 Blocking and Lv3 with her 5th highest skill in the game is something like a 70%+ activation. She is practically untouchable if she does not focus, in fact the funny thing is since it's technically a Block? THE EVADE BYPASSES LOCK ON.

If that ain't all enough her other personal skill, Invitation to Death? It's 2 charges of a straight up insta kill on any non-boss unit, yes it is as amazing as it sounds.
>>
>>13623439
Generally armor for supers, mobility for reals. EN's important too.
>>
>>13623452
Don't forget HP on Supers, it helps, especially for pilots with Prevail cause it gives them a bigger window for it to kick in.
>>
>OG Gaiden

fuck that one guy who gets strike and zeal and tries to murder Lune
>>
>>13623446
OG is complicated. OG1 and 2 were compiled into a game called Original Generations (or OGs), and that was followed up with something called OG Gaiden which is... technically OG3. It's not translated.

What most people think of when they hear OG3 is The Second Original Generations, or 2nd OGs. Again this is technically OG4 but nobody really cares.
>>
>>13623420
>I am replaying GST 3 and I am about to do the Reimu va Marisa scenario too, but as Reimu. What's a good strategy to take on the enemies?
Split into two teams, play defensively, kill everything as they come.

Then get raped by Suwako after that you get violated by her again until you like it.
>>
>>13623448
>>13623452
>>13623461
Aight. Thanks for the tips. Really wish this game had full character models; with everyone's reaction to what Latooni's wearing I wanna see this shit!

>>13623471
Ahhh. Will have to hunt down Gaiden and look for translated scripts then after doing OG 1 and 2.
>>
>>13623482
>with everyone's reaction to what Latooni's wearing I wanna see this shit!
You asked.
>>
File: b0040000.png (126KB, 332x459px) Image search: [Google]
b0040000.png
126KB, 332x459px
>>13623482
OGs onwards has full busts
>>
>>13623482
>Ahhh. Will have to hunt down Gaiden and look for translated scripts then after doing OG 1 and 2.
Sorta unrelated but there is also a RPG spinoff called Endless Frontier which was translated as well you can check out on the side after everything else. It basically takes place alongside OG2 in some bizaaro universe formed from all the weird stuff happening in the OG-verse.

It's pretty much canon as well, in fact the sequel EXCEED? It just gets straight up talked about in OG Gaiden. It's something you can look into after checking out everything else but not really vital.
>>
File: gespenst jet magnum.webm (2MB, 936x706px) Image search: [Google]
gespenst jet magnum.webm
2MB, 936x706px
>>13623482
OGs changes OG2's story a bit and adds some new units to both parts of the game so you might wanna check that out too
>>
Chirico in SRW again when
>>
>>13623488
Shhhhiiieett yeah she's cute.

>>13623489
>>13623498
Oh my. Fuck it I think I'll replay the whole shebang in OGs.

>>13623491
Is that the DS one?
>>
Would it be worth it to make a JP psn just to get Z?
>>
>>13623440
>>13623472
Damn is Suwako really that bad?
I do remember that one of the fairies danmaku field made them untargetable or some shit, that's when during my last run I said fuck it and just kicked Marisa's ass.
>>
>>13623531
>Is that the DS one?
Yeah

>>13623533
What for PS3? Yeah making a jap PSN in easy. You'll just need to buy points cards off of some online retailer, they email you the code.
>>
>>13623540
On Lunatic she has more HP than Kanako, a shit ton of evasion, a large field that drains ~30% of your SP, and a post-movement 10 range attack that she can spam at will.

Fuck Suwako.

For the three fairies, you have to get far enough away from them that they disable the field then bum rush forward with the ship, deploy units off of it, then kill Sunny ASAP. There are other ways to do it I think but that one's the easiest.
>>
>>13623541
So just pick a random address in japan and I'm good to go?
>>
>>13623550
Pretty much. Just google a guide if you need to know what the hell the menus are saying, I did it through trial and error mostly.
>>
>>13623394
>Also I hope Ryusei doesn't get Kusuha at the end he's not deserving!

I'm so fucking glad they got rid of that stupid romance shit in OGs.
>>
Didn't think it was possible to die. Tempest one shot three of my guys before I beat him. Thankfully it was just Giado, Garnet, and Aya and they aren't too great. Except Aya and Garnet's bodies which can't be seen in GBA :(
>>
>>13623581
To be fair, OG1 was before Alpha 2 was out and they decided that Kusuha and Bullet were the canon Alpha Super protags. It's also why Sanger is way more bombastic in OG1 and that got toned down a tiny bit later.
>>
>>13623423
>>13623449
She also has two available part slots, unlike most of the other 3.5 units who have either one slot (the gods, Yukari, Kaguya) or effectively none at all (the vampires and Suika, since they have to spend their only slot on their terrain issues).
>>
>>13623423
More like using Youmu to act as Yuyuko's accel slave.

In any case, Ghost Team is still better than Scarlet Team since the last one means using Remilia.
>>
>>13622954
I don't see Nanoha's brother on there.
>>
>>13623489
Aya has a full bust alright.
>>
>>13623653
If you just want an accel caster, there are much better characters to throw into Yuyuko's backrow than someone who's actually kinda decent.

The problem with Ghost Team is that it's outright worse than just deploying Yuyuko and Youmu separately.
>>
>>13623664
that's the only good thing that old hag has
>>
Is there a pastebin for FMW3 skill/Battle Mastery translations?

>>13623107
Jeez, I only decided to kill enough for the WP point. I should turn in my SRPG card.

>>13623333
>Kai
I know people like Kai, but he isn't really that good a pilot in GBA OG1.

Vastly improved in every game since then though, including the PS2 remake
>>
>>13623666
Its somewhat useful if you want the friendship bonus but Youmu doesn't really need it considering that Reisen exists to give her a small bonus, Direct Hit and Triumph.
>>
Speaking of PSN, what SRW games are on PSN?
>>
>>13623666
I don't even find Youmu that good enough in the third game to deploy, sure she has one of the strongest attacks in the game.

But M size, lack of access to Fury and only damage modifier gimping her movement kinda kills a lot of that. She doesn't really excel in evade, accuracy or armour either. Plus she is competing for the 1 range space the most contested area in the game and a lot of units are stronger.

Ultimately she's just kind of good but not much else.
>>
>>13623688
>Is there a pastebin for FMW3 skill/Battle Mastery translations?
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Gensou_Shoujo_Wars/Flow_Chart
>>
>>13623696
The Classics, Alpha and Alpha Gaiden, and Z
>>
>>13623533
definitely, while you're at it you should grab Alpha and Alpha Gaiden as well
>>
>>13623667
And Telekinetic Powers apparently. Also Ingram's pretty badass so far. Does he stay a good pilot throughout the game?
>>
File: 1424552775137.jpg (57KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1424552775137.jpg
57KB, 600x550px
>>13623717
>throughout the game
Should we tell him
>>
>>13623717
>Incoming Newfriend 2.0
>>
File: wildschwein circle zanber.webm (2MB, 936x706px) Image search: [Google]
wildschwein circle zanber.webm
2MB, 936x706px
>>13623717
Ingram's decent, not the best but he works in just about anything since he comes with Infight and Gunfight

>>13623720
No
>>
>>13623717
Ingram's only good for the Huckbein
>>
>>13623717
Yeah he does
Now make sure you level him up for a few secrets.
Also blow all your cash on the ZANgust
>>
>>13623717
He stays a great pilot all the way through, yes.

In fact, there's an event somewhere around stage 30 where he gets even better stats.
>>
>>13623717
Yes he is a really great pilot and he even get an upgraded mech and a massive boost in status after the second half of the game.
>>
>>13623020
Sho Hayami (Vanilla Ice) came back for the anime.
>>
>>13623724
I wish everyone's theme was what his theme is damn he's that cool. I asked if he stayed good for that reason I noticed he had both and it seems that he just does everything pretty well.

>>13623730
>>13623721
>>13623727
>>13623720
Shit, sounds like he gets epic levels of awesome later though. Will keep playing.
>>
>>13623717
He betrays you like in Alpha.
>>
>>13623733
Vanilla Ice is Sandman?
>>
>>13623762
Yes
>>
>>13623769
damn

and to think in an upcoming game (over here) I am looking forward to him voicing a fish
>>
>>13623748
Stop trolling him.
Ingram doesn't betray you in Alpha he stays by your side all the way throughout the game.
>>
>>13623780
Please we already had Newfriend, we don't need another gullible idiot.
>>
>>13623787
Don't be a dick and ruin the surprise for him.
>>
File: SRW Never.jpg (98KB, 236x622px) Image search: [Google]
SRW Never.jpg
98KB, 236x622px
>New version of SRC Dungeon released
>Check Changelog for new series added
Well, Terada needs to step up his game now.
>>
>>13623818
Is that Daimidaler?
Don't know the other two
>>
>>13623834
Yes.

Another is Cross Ange, and the other is in written in English so

I should have circled Xenosaga too near the top.
>>
I have 250 s chips. Is the sr original any good? I can spend 200 to max that out, or save up for the next ssr that shows up for sale.
>>
File: SRW 3 bosses.jpg (346KB, 768x672px) Image search: [Google]
SRW 3 bosses.jpg
346KB, 768x672px
Am I the only one who thinks that Sirocco is stronger than Wendolo and Shu simply because of his much higher evasion and no crippling Will requirements like Shu?
>>
>>13623873
>Wendolo's face
>>
>>13623952
old SRWs have some weird faces.Look at Bain in 2
>>
>>13623952
That's his face when he's flashing.
>>
>>13623958
Tony Stark?
>>
>>13623962
...fuck, I see it
>>
>>13623962
Bian is nowhere near as chronically drunk as Tony is.
>>
>>13624000
He must have been really drunk to device his plan tough.
>>
>>13623962
Super Civil Wars when?
>>
Name a mecha anime where Hatred and anger isn't rejected as being fruitless or self destructive.
>>
>>13624014
And to interpret his daughter saying "Valsion isn't cute enough" into making a giant animu girl. And god bless him for that.
>>
>>13624016
GunXSword
>>
>>13624029
Such a nice show.

If only you could discuss it on /m/ without a strangely persistent shitposter barging into the thread every time.
>>
>>13623818
could someone translate this list for those of us who can't read Moon?

>>13624016
Mazinkaiser SKL comes to mind, at least in regards to anger
>>
File: 011.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>13624035
That's not an uncommon thing on /m/

There are plenty of decent shows that have dedicated shitposters. It's usually someone upset that a show they liked isn't as well received and thus want to vindicate themselves
>>
>>13624016
Are you talking about justified anger? Because there's been plenty of that. Do you mean in the sense of mecha powered by hatred?
>>
>>13624022
>And to interpret his daughter saying "Valsion isn't cute enough" into making a giant animu girl. And god bless him for that.

I want to think he came up with the Valsione after a binging all night on beer and Sailor Moon. and he forcefully dragged Shu along for the ride
>>
>>13624072
Considering Valsione's hair he was probably marathoning stuff like Iczer and Bubblegum Crisis
>>
>>13624043
There was a couple more that I couldn't screenshot but I'll put them down here since it's text now.

Idol master XENOGLOSSIA
Astroganger
Tetsujin 28 -Emperor's Emblem-
M3
Shin Mazinger
Mazinkaiser
Mighty Jack
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Mobile Suit Gundam UC
Xenosaga
Super Robot Wars NEO
Getter Robo Arc
Shin Getter Robo
Kotetsushin Jeeg
Jumborg Ace
Gargantia
Valvrave The Liberator
Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden
Ultraman
Ultra Seven
Return of Ultraman
Ultraman A
Ultraman Taro
Ultraman Leo
Space Ape Man Gori (a.k.a Spectreman)
Mirrorman
Redman
Tatsuwan Atom (a.k.a Astro Boy)
JINKI
MAGMAX
Gaia Saver
Panda-Z
Time Bokan series Yatterman
Daikengo
Albegas
Gordian Warrior
Daimideler
Simoon
Cross Ange
>>
>>13624072
I'll admit, I've always wondered who else was in on the Valsione's construction because I highly doubt Bian did it all alone. Stuff like concepts and blueprints, yes, Bian probably did that himself. But everything else? Bian had to have called on other DC staff to help out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCIn18NPscw
TryOn 3 in SRW when?!
>>
>>13624088
that is a really interesting list, what sort of game is SRC Dungeon anyway?

>>13624102
hopefully soon, even if Build Fighters would be weird as a series to include in SRW
>>
Trying to play Ver. A and failing makes me realize I actually don't like OG2 that much, even with my husbando in the star role
>>
>>13624095
He probably got them a raise or vacation time
>>
>>13624124
As if all of the DC's top scientists weren't a bunch of huge nerds too

I mean for fuck's sake they built the DGG series
>>
>>13624119
Didn't Virtual-On make it in?
>>
>>13624119
Nothing is too weird for SRW at this point
>>
>>13624102
>TryOn3 in as a secret in a game with lots of UC
>Requires 3 pilots
>Different lines depending on which UC pilots you put in

>Amuro, Camille, Judau
>Quattro with 2 Purus
>Quattro, Amuro, Haman
>Banagher, Merida, Riddhe
>Camille, Fa, Four

THE POSSIBILITIES
ARE ENDLESS
>>
>>13624155
2 games
Alpha 3 and K. In Alpha 3 he did flip his shit over Fei-Yin, then went "I am in love" when meeting KoRyu and AnRyu causing Fei-Yin to be jealous

3 if you count that Miku thing for UX
>>
>>13624170
> Time shenanigans resulting in Char, Quattro, and Full Frontal
>>
>>13624119
Well just have the units as secrets.
As long as Cagalli gets to pilot the Star Build Strike.
>>13624170
This includes Late-UC as well right?
>>
>>13624190
Who would you let pilot the Super Fumina?
>>
Many thanks to whoever helped me setup my Japanese PSN, bout to start Z, I recall some warnings about flying and energy consumption but is there anything else I should know? Like how this squad system works?
>>
>>13624170
Jewdough has to be the main pilot, no exceptions
>>
>>13624190
I'd say go as crazy as you want.
Even CC and RC pilots as well.

Any pilot who would probably be allowed to pilot a UC suit
>>
>>13623717
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Stats wise he is in the top tier of who to upgrade, and he's got one of the best themes in OG1
>>
>>13624192
Marbetto-san
Failing that Emma.
Emma deserves nice things
>>
File: Local Gorg is Pixellated.jpg (27KB, 730x502px) Image search: [Google]
Local Gorg is Pixellated.jpg
27KB, 730x502px
>>13624119
>What sort of game is SRC Dungeon anyway?
Structurally, I think it's very inspired by SRW 1 (rather than the story based approach that 2 and onwards went with) and sort of like a continuation of "What if" SRW had developed in that direction and just added a bunch more playable units instead of plot.

You select a "leader" unit from the start (used to be only Mazinger/Getter/Gundam like SRW 1 but new versions added a whole bunch more), which will be both the "Losing Condition" unit and is also the only unit that can recruit units to your team.

Each floor is semi randomly generated (if you play it long enough you'll see some maps repeating) with at least 1 boss and recruitable unit showing up per floor.

As of this version, there are 3 selectable game modes so I don't really want to get into details because what I say about 1 mode might not apply to another.

For example, the "Original mode" is sandbox-ish, lasts indefinitely and has Perma-Death, while the most recent mode (called Cross Mode) has a 30 floor limit before you fight a final boss, Repair Costs like standard SRW and there's also a "Robot Gacha" where you can spend in-game money to recruit more units and supplement your battle recruitment.

Very fun, and actually makes me wonder why it hasn't been done with an actual SRW game already (the DS generation would have been great to use all the sprites with rather than Gakuen)
>>
>>13624029
>>13624043
Just shitty ones.
>>
>>13624035
Such bad tastes
>>
>>13624236
Not him, but GxS was pretty alright. I dig the designs at least.
>>
>>13624016
Dancouga runs on anger, kinda
>>
>>13624223
Hey man do you have a link?
Would like to try it.
>>
File: 89317317ac9668bf04ec7fc9e4d0339f.jpg (774KB, 1190x850px) Image search: [Google]
89317317ac9668bf04ec7fc9e4d0339f.jpg
774KB, 1190x850px
>>13624190
Is that based off this?

I'm down with that.
>>
>>13624311
Sure

http://hw001.spaaqs.ne.jp/naohira/src.htm
http://freegame.on.arena.ne.jp/simulation/game_4011.html (Scroll down all the way to "Download")

You'll also need the original SRC program to run it.

http://www.src-srpg.jpn.org/
http://www.src-srpg.jpn.org/play_installmanual.shtml (Install instructions)

Knock yourself out but note that the reason why people aren't exactly rushing to play SRC scenarios is because no one knows how to get it working consistently on modern OS systems (even though the website states it runs on Win 7/8)
>>
>>13624193
Go read the LP on Something Awful, it explains the squad system among other things, and it gives you some line-by-line translations. Also, something awful isn't behind the paywall, so you can read it now if you're not a member.
>>
>>13623962
Did he build the Valsion in a cave, with a box of scraps?

>>13624192
My self-insert. That is, a bog-standard grunt with no connection to the story.
>>
>>13624597
I'm surprised movie Tony never made a female version of Jarvis.
>>
>>13624663
Maybe they'll bring back Jocasta?
>>
>>13624663
well in the current comics he has a new AI assistant named Friday who's basically a female JARVIS
>>
>>13624782
She showed up in Ultron too.
>>
>>13624793
haven't seen AoU yet
>>
>>13624223
>has Perma-Death
>Repair Costs like standard SRW

Huh?
>>
>>13624878
Funeral costs?
>>
>>13624878
What's the confusion?

There are multiple gameplay modes - in one of them, Perma-Death is in effect - robot blows up, lose robot forever (though maybe there's a possibility of it respawning to be recruited again later, I dunno)

In another mode, it's standard SRW style "Robot blows up = pay repair costs at end of stage"
>>
>>13624933
Oh whoops, I missed the "while" in there.
>>
How's the new gassha?
>>
How would I go about finding these games? Specifically the two PSP games.

I played the first one like crazy back in the day, but hear there's a menu patch now? Probably would make life a lot easier.
>>
>>13625214
On all the usual emulation sites
>Using the awful menu patches
>>
>>13625229
b-b-but i don't like not knowing what half my skills do anon
>>
>>13625235
That's what the wiki is for. I can't read moon for shit and at this point I've played enough of the games that I can recognize all the usual skills and their effects.
>>
>>13625235
LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND
I
AKURASU
THE TRANSLATING RESOURCE OF DARKNESS
UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE SKILL LIST
BUT A FOOLISH 4CHAN POSTER
WIELDING A MENU PATCH
STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME
>>
>>13625235
>>13625238
My dad once saw me playing SRW and apparently knowing Chinese translates to knowing Moonrunes so he was able to deduce all the spirit commands.
>>
>>13622923
>>13622954
I still think that Banpresto has a full folder of unused voice lines from Greenriver.

Since we all know how much a SRW fan he is, I imagine he's done a lot of extra lines, hoping that they get put in someday.
>>
>>13625246
Not really surprising, moonrunes are heavily based off the Chinese writing system.
>>
How would you feel, /m/, if you began playing a new SRW and the hero of a featured series was the villain? You only get to play as enemy aces from some shows throughout.

Would you want to take an endgame team of, say, Suzaku, Cornelia, Jerid, Scirocco, Anemone, Zechs, etc against boss tier versions of Zero, Renton, Kamille, Heero?

In this scenario the Nirvash is like Granzon with the evasion of a Ghost...

I know Z Special Disc did it but could you make a whole cast list of sympathetic or right all along bad guys?
>>
File: PPZ Getter.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
PPZ Getter.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>13625242
SALT
SALT
AND EVEN MORE SALT

THESE WERE THE INGREDIENTS CHOSEN TO CREATE THE PERFECT /srwg/ POSTER

BUT PROFESSOR SAOTOME ACCIDENTALLY ADDED IN EXTRA INGREDIENT TO THE CONCOTION - GETTER RAYS
>>
>>13625307
I think there was a NOT-SRW game just like that, but I've lost the picture since the m-wikia went down.

I just know that Master Gundam is on the cover.
>>
>>13625328
Why are Katia, Melua and Festenia piloting a Getter?
>>
>>13625339
>yfw this happens in OG3
>>
File: image.png (142KB, 401x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142KB, 401x406px
>new gundam game to be announced tomorrow
>still nothing for SRW
>>
OG Getter when?
Closest we have is ToraDoraOh but 2 forms.
>>
>>13625328
Oh god, don't remind me about that show.
>>
>>13625339
But how gets which machine?
>>
>>13625492
Festenia in Getter 1
Katia in Getter 2
Melua in Getter 3
>>
>>13625495
Poor Melua, nobody will ever use her.
>>
>>13625497
Well maybe if Melua wasn't such a fat ass then she'd be in a better Getter
>>
>>13625499
I welcome her fat ass. And fat titties.
>>
>>13625499
>Not liking slim girls with miraculous fat asses.
>>
>>13625440
>meanwhile, Monster Hunter gets its own 48-episode anime, with 30 minutes per episode
>no further adaptations in sight for OG
>>
>>13625508
>Being a lolicon.
>>
>>13625497
But Melua is best J.
>>
>>13625510
You do realize Monster Hunter is absurdly popular in Japan right?
>>
>>13625513
The rest of the world too it seems, it getting an anime was more of a matter of time than anything else.
>>
>>13625511
You might wanna look up the definition of that word again bub
>>
>>13625511
lolicon is liking big fat titties though. Asses are okay.
>>
File: 1435303129394.jpg (30KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1435303129394.jpg
30KB, 720x576px
>>13625510
>Comparing the japanese COD to a niche crossover series
>>
>>13625515
While I'm glad Monster Hunter is catching on around the world, in Japan it's in another level, just like Dragon Quest.

I'm happy for Capcom, they have an unlimited source of money with that series.
>>
>>13625516
I learnt the meaning of the word from Jason Schrier anon.
I'm pretty sure I know what it means
>>
>>13625520
Literally who
>>
>>13625527
That guy that called Sorceress from Dragons Crown a lolicon fantasy.
>>
File: 1447178560862.jpg (25KB, 355x318px) Image search: [Google]
1447178560862.jpg
25KB, 355x318px
>>13625533
>a lolicon fantasy.
>Sorceress
I...what?
>>
>>13625497
>nobody will ever use her
>>
>>13625510
Wow, a anime.

We got two of them, and a OVA as well.
>>
>>13625538
He's a "videogame journalist"

In other words, a moron, so don't think too hard about it
>>
>>13625519
Hopefully they use that money to give us a new Breath of Fire
>>
File: check them.png (181KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
check them.png
181KB, 320x240px
>>13625553
I see.

Anyway /srwygog/ did you check my fives?

If you didn't OG3 gets delayed to 2017.
>>
>>13625561
Damn, the heart of the cards ain't working today.
>>
>>13625561
I guess you didn't Zensoku Zenshin enough
>>
>>13625513
Yes, that's pretty much the point of what >>13625440 was doing.

>>13625533
Sounds like he makes Todd Ciolek almost seem sensible in comparison (and that guy is a thinly-veiled SJW).
>>
>>13625559
>new Breath of Fire
>Ever

Hahahahaha

Megaman and all those other nice Capcom ips have to listen to their senior bench warmer in cancelled land anon.
>>
And so my legion is now at war, this is exciting.

While I'm actually here any pastebins to update with things?
>>
File: Ange Nina Question Mark.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ange Nina Question Mark.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
>>13625559
>>13625570
Hey, did you forget they're making BOF6!?!?

And if you didn't, I just reminded you! Merry Christmas!
>>
>>13625570
>>13625559
>New Breath of Fire never
Uh guys? Breath of Fire 6 already exists?

http://www.bof6.jp/

It's a shitty smartphone/tablet game which got backported to PC.
>>
>>13625570
At least Megs is getting his 15 minutes of fame in Smash (before Ryu even got there, because Sakurai does what he wants) and is still getting a cartoon. The other franchises barely get much these days, but at least Darkstalkers is not just repped by Morrigan by herself now.
>>
>>13625339
Why aren't you?
>>
File: 1450090496216.jpg (134KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1450090496216.jpg
134KB, 1024x768px
>>13625675
>>Mugen summons people from various Nitro games to re-enact some events that took place before Demonbane, in which a necromancer tries to use the Silver Key to summon a great old one to use as a new body. Providence Lost is mentioned as the name given to the events of the prequel novel Kishintaidou Demonbane, where Azrad died and Master Therion destroyed Providence. Al Azif traveled around the world looking for Master Therion after the events of Kishintaidou, and eventually came back to Arkham. Arkham mayor Charles Dexter Ward and a friend were preparing a ritual to summon the Silver Key to look for their missing friend Randolph Carter, but the necromancer (who frequently switches bodies and names) murdered them and planned to hijack the ritual, and was stopped by Al Azif, the Arkham police, and an investigator (whose role in this scenario is played by Ignis).

SRW when

Also

>INVESTIGATOR whose ROLE is PLAYED

I see what you did there Haganeya!
>>
>>13625786
>INVESTIGATOR whose ROLE is PLAYED
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: cthulhu investigator cover.png (2MB, 1241x1595px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu investigator cover.png
2MB, 1241x1595px
>>13625876
>>
>>13625265
>Target... Masther Therion!
>Target... BETA Fort Class!
>>
>>13622958
Otacon as Jojo is hilarious.
>>
>>13623056
>Are Al Azif from Demonbane a Nitroplus game and Yoguruma Mugen from DYN Freaks a Nitroplus comic published by Kadokawa in the DENGEKI BOOKS game?

Yes, yes they are, you brainless cocksucking dumbfuck of a retard.
>>
>>13625539
And this.
>>
>>13626249
No need to be rude, TE.
>>
>>13625477
was it really that bad?
>>
>>13625242
This made me laugh harder than it should have.
>>
>>13626372
It's not good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGjNq1G-HiM
>>
>>13626400
I've been meaning to watch it one of these days since I greatly enjoyed PPG. Should I not watch it?
>>
>>13626449
Anything worthwhile mentioned or is it all just talking about X-O?
>>
>>13626455
Since you have love for PPG, then no, you shouldn't.
>>
>>13626347
I always find it weird that Angels always get their own individual portraits
>>
>>13626555
Angels are special snowflakes.
>>
>>13626485
There is something about Idolmaster: Xenoglossia.
>>
Anyone got the image of Diana being pissed at the Spec 3 and Aquarion?

I really ought to save more images.

Pic unrelated. Still really fond of this cartoon.
>>
>>13625328
>dat fucking DYNAMO
>>13626455
if you are going to watch it, at least don't go for the dub
>>
>>13626893
Wasn't planning on it.

Speaking of bad ideas, an X-O LP.
>>
>>13625328
>>13626893
>>13626900
I find funny that the show was made since the japs were assholes and didn't want to air the actual PPG cartoon
>>
File: 1411254448416.jpg (167KB, 1200x838px) Image search: [Google]
1411254448416.jpg
167KB, 1200x838px
>>13626871
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-07+at+06.24.23).jpg (41KB, 264x239px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-07+at+06.24.23).jpg
41KB, 264x239px
>>13626980
Thank you!
>>
New Tokyo Encounter if anyone cares.
>>
>>13623873
if I remember correctly, the Sirocco boss fight happens at the tail end of the final stage, meaning most of your units have Will properly built up, whereas Shu is on the secret final stage and the only enemies available are like two other Valsions or something

that might explain why he has shittier stats
>>
>>13627060
did O-T finally manage to get around subbing new Tokyo Encounter? Where'd you get this?
>>
>>13627085
The usual place. http://bakuhatsubutsu.livejournal.com/7835.html
>>
>>13627060
3 more episodes till Miyano Mamoru guest ep
>>
>Chap 39 of Linebarrels
>Kouichi and the asshole he's fighting both claim to be ALLIES OF JUSTICE

So does that make this a JUSTICE FIGHT?
>>
File: 1447476474676.png (160KB, 424x569px) Image search: [Google]
1447476474676.png
160KB, 424x569px
>finally got Pride of Justice in the mail
What am I in for? Will my knowledge solely of Spirit Skill glyphs be my downfall?
>>
>>13627336
>What am I in for?
Classic-tier attack costs, low ammo, severely-understaffed enemies, but really good music and voice-acting.
>>
>>13627345
>severely-understaffed enemies
This means...?
>Classic-tier Attack Costs
So...extremely high cost to attack ratio?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_l0pI0DWM

best song in the ost.
>>
>>13627364
fuck you Eirin
>>
>>13627360
>This means...?
The number of enemies per stage is really fucking low. Worse than MX's "75% of the game is less than 30 enemies".

>So...extremely high cost to attack ratio?
More like "extremely bad cost to power ratio".
>>
>>13627364
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k_n-HVpVBA

I have always chosen Reimu but this song along made me play Marisa's route.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1EwiQj-Lfo

Also, we really need more special events with modified animations both in official games and in the last FMW
>>
>>13627060
i'm curious about this show, is it on nyaa?
>>
>>13627364
It's nice, but it's not good enough to justify playing it on maximum override priority (it even overrides finisher themes, including Reisen's) for an entire mission. I ended up getting tired enough of it that I found myself using the single-target versions of Mystia's songs just to break its priority so I could get some other themes playing.

Besides, there are plenty of better themes. Like every song that plays in stage 55, for example.
>>
>>13627468
Eh, I don't really like the way that FMW handles BGM anyway. Since generally speaking, most of times whenever there's forced music override, its almost always at the point where you get someone with a cool theme.

Also, I'll just chalk the last part up to OPINIONS.
>>
>>13627427
Flanhelp was brilliant. Everything came together wonderfully. I can't say I expected a fully animated cutscene there, but that's pretty much what it amounted to.

>>13627477
>whenever there's forced music override, its almost always at the point where you get someone with a cool theme
FMW2 Youmu is probably still the most absurd example. During my playthroughs, I never even realized that her battle theme from FMW1 got a new arrange, because you never get a chance to hear it.
>>
>>13627467

You can get it here >>13627100
>>
>>13627282
No, the fight would not even be THE BRAVE LEGEND.
>>
>>13627427
>special events with modified animations both in official games
I wouldn't count on it, I can think of at tops like once the SRW devs have ever done that. When ORE NO BIKELANE completely destroys the SRX they had a special critically damaged SRX sprite for that scene.

And it doesn't really count but PxZ2 has a special attack animation with Segata Sanshiro throwing the Tales of Vesperia guys over a ravine with them screaming like girls just because.

>>13627468
>Like every song that plays in stage 55, for example.
Well that is kind of easy the final theme in that stage is like the best song in the whole game and the deployment theme for that one stage is probably the second best. The game pretty much reached a peak with these two themes alone, they are going to have to do something amazing in the final game to top them.

https://youtu.be/fTKgimG69Wc
https://youtu.be/AEnheGQR7yQ
>>
You know what's hot and/or cute?
Eskimo girls.

If Banpresto knows what's good for 'em, the next OG protag will be an Eskimo girl.
>>
File: nuehoujuucustom.jpg (2MB, 2701x1500px) Image search: [Google]
nuehoujuucustom.jpg
2MB, 2701x1500px
>>13627489
>because you never get a chance to hear it.
Hello there. Let me introduce you to someone who wants to join Mystic Youmu in music hell.
>>
Well shit, Kaguya's Hourai Branch spellcard keeps crashing my game. Is this a common issue, and if so, are there any known workarounds?
>>
File: Excellent.jpg (66KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Excellent.jpg
66KB, 720x480px
>>13627536
Can she be hotblooded and pilot a super?

If so, I'm all aboard!
>>
>>13627557
That, and she summons her mech by snapping her fingers and calling its name, as it falls from the sky in an iceberg.
>>
>>13627548
At least you get to hear Heian Alien a couple times.
>>
>>13627557
>Eskimo
>Hot blooded
>>
File: maysis.png (87KB, 131x400px) Image search: [Google]
maysis.png
87KB, 131x400px
>>13627559
>>13627557
>>13627536
She does have the furry coat/hood thing down kinda? She has the rest down I guess...
>>
>>13627586
She's a Burning Blizzard.
A Flaming Frost.
A Scorching Snow.
A Torrid Tundra.
An Ignited Iceberg
>>
>>13626933
Really? That can't be right... the original PPG is very popular in Japan...
>>
>>13627597
How many of those are Tomino names? They sound like Tomino names.
>>
>>13627536
I think they had one in Exceed
>>
>>13627655
Just wait until he creates that fantasy mecha he wants to do.
Which will hopefully be like Xabungle set in Byston Well.
>>
This far, Pride of Justice has been an eye opener. Anon who said dodging is impossible in-game...thanks for the heads-up. After three stages of one-sided rape-trains where all the enemies target my weakest unit, I'm glad that there's only a small number of enemy units. I'll need to look up a guide to understand more of the rune, but all in all I think I'm gonna enjoy this game.
>>
>>13627677
Please keep Tomino as far away from Byston Well as possible.

Please.
>>
>>13627688
>Not wanting the sequel to the beloved classic Garzey's Wing
>>
>>13627688
Garzey's Wing wasn't that bad anon
>>
>>13627688
Wasn't the novel version of Wings of Rean supposed to be pretty good though? And he didn't helm Neo Byston Well, so.
>>
>>13626555
What else would their portrait be?
A cross?
>>
>>13627468
If it annoys you so much you can just set the music priority yourself in the BGM menu.

That's how you even get to hear Youmu's new arrange in FMW2, though I don't know why you'd want to cut off Above the Gorgeous Cherry Blossoms or The Ayakashi Sheds Spring.
>>
>>13627551
Can't say I've ever heard of that. Are you using the latest version?
>>
File: OP_angel_sachiel_face_clean[1].jpg (20KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
OP_angel_sachiel_face_clean[1].jpg
20KB, 360x270px
>>13627847
That angel mask they all wear.
>>
File: [screams geometrically].jpg (266KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
[screams geometrically].jpg
266KB, 1440x1080px
>>13627888
Except they don't all have that, at all
>>
Deckerd is the cutest robot.
Even Ryusei would agree.
>>
>>13627884
I'm using 1.1.2. The game kept crashing when she spawned the danmaku field. It didn't happen every time, though, so I just kept reloading until I lucked out and happened to avoid crashing on both the initial activation and the subsequent enemy phase. Once I made it past that, there were no problems. Just a simple matter of using the standard "apply Blazing Star directly to enemy" strategy.
>>
File: CUb067SXAAAqkuG.jpg (54KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
CUb067SXAAAqkuG.jpg
54KB, 600x360px
so this is the power of the gravion...
>>
Goddamn these blurays look pretty
>>
>>13628005
What the hell is going on in the top left there
>>
>>13628013
I'll be honest, I was so expecting bitching on this thread that I imagined a "bad" at the end of your comment.
>>
>>13627646
but it aired in cable, not local emissions
and then CN brought ppgz back here and oh god
>>
File: He Said It.png (9KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
He Said It.png
9KB, 512x448px
https://youtu.be/FRepkv6BfhU?t=752

>TFW you will never see Buriki Daioh in Super Robot Wars complete with an orchestrated chorus for its theme song
>>
Fei-Yen>Valsione
>>
>>13628280
Fei-ValsiYen > Vei-Sione
>>
>>13628316
What about Fei-Yengelg?
>>
>>13628320
Sorry, can't see it over the pile of all this Feixellence-Yenternal porn.
>>
>>13628332
I was trying to cram the Fairlions in there somewhere but I think my brain broke
>>
>>13628335
What Feilion-Yen Type S and Type D?
Good god the amount of boners Ryusei would get
>>
File: 1450148973858.gif (2MB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
1450148973858.gif
2MB, 400x321px
smug Valsiones when
>>
>>13628463
wud you fug a smug valsione?
>>
File: 1432051645739.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432051645739.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
>>13628485
>>
>>13628485
But what if Ryusei finds out?
>>
>>13628463
> Those eyes
Is he a Toon?
>>
>>13628502
>When I killed your Gundam, I talked like this!
>>
File: valsione.jpg (57KB, 600x532px) Image search: [Google]
valsione.jpg
57KB, 600x532px
>>13628485
Is that even a question? Yes

>>13628498
He can be jealous then
>>
>>13628485
Absolutely.
>>
>>13628515
Now that's what I call, getting penetrated.

Any amigos named Carlos here willing to play stage 3 of D?
>>
>>13628485
No.
Valsione is a low-tier mecha waifu.
>>
File: valsione sad.jpg (386KB, 699x821px) Image search: [Google]
valsione sad.jpg
386KB, 699x821px
>>13628589
You made her sad anon.
Why would you make Valsione-chan sad?
>>
>>13628098
>would kill Watanabe again for Buriki Daioh in SRW
>>
Is SRW dead? Wheres the new game announcement?
>>
>>13629005
In the new gacha, gotta roll for it man.
>>
RIP Winkysoft
>>
>>13629020
Winkysoft's final will and testament had an invisible treasure map on the reverse side leading to the location of OG3's announcement
>>
Alright /srwg/.
To stave off everyones boredom I present you a challenge.
Come up with an upgrade for the Fairlions
>>
>>13629063
Idoru group Fairlions, now with frillier dresses and tiny top hats.
>>
>>13629063
They convert Precia's useless mech into one for triple the forbidden love.
>>
>>13629063
SYMMETRICAL DOCKING.
>>
>>13629063
Royal Hymen Breaker
9999 power, only usable once
>>
File: Bian Hakaseeee.jpg (378KB, 879x993px) Image search: [Google]
Bian Hakaseeee.jpg
378KB, 879x993px
>>13629063
Valsione Upgrade

You can thank me later.
>>
But Precia is pretty useful with her spirits
Bring back Roeg Combination attacks for OG3 and she's good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2VWrNpxaaw
>>
>>13628098
I'd do anything to see Buriki Daioh in a SRW game.
>>
>>13629136
You know it was absolutely hilarious having Precia take out Perfectio.
>>
File: latooni.png (730KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latooni.png
730KB, 1280x720px
>>13629136
It's not like a dozen other people don't have Trust and Bless, her stats are bad and her unit is hot garbage. Plus Shine and Lat are cuter. The only thing Precia has going for her is her special miss animation.
>>
>>13629134
Bian, you can't change everything into a Valsione.
>>
>>13629207
Says you.
>>
>>13629207
Ha!

Just watch me!
>>
I wanted to make a J run with Touya renamed into Seto Kaiba with Granteed to Obelisk.
But can't name my attacks due to little text space.
Not enough space for HOROBI NO BAASTO SUTORIIIMU and HAIPAA DISUTORAKUSHON
>>
File: Seto_Kaiba_GX.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Seto_Kaiba_GX.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>13629220
フン...then use abbreviations キサマ.
>>
So does having an announcement for a new Gundam G Gen affect anything about regular SRW at all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Mku9MKRm4
>>
>>13629265
Wait is it possible to put Wufei in the Infinite Justice in G Gen?
>>
I wanna stuff Lune's stocking
>>
>>13629265
Not really.

Side note though, looks like Knight Gundam is in the new Gundam Breaker.
>>
>>13629268
Apparently it's UC only.
>>
>>13629275
Wait, we're going back to G Gen Spirits design for unit choices now?
>>
>>13629275
ONE JOB SUNRISE
YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB
>>
>>13629283
Seems like it.

Apparently, it's also only goes up to Unicorn, so no late UC.
>>
The trailer only showed UC, so that combined with the fact that they are moving to stronger systems and thus need to make better looking assets might support that since, well, budget and time and all that. Though, I have no idea what sort of budget the G Generation games get, so for all I know they might just not care. I'm guessing they are also straight up moving to 3D animations since that's how Super Hero Generation was, but who knows?

Either way, I'm at least glad G Gen isn't dead and buried after Frontier.
>>
>>13629297
I swear to fucking god
>>
>>13629297
That's even less content than Spirits.
>>
>>13629323
If you want Spirits, then play Spirits.
>>
>>13629326
Ok, sure, but I'm just wondering what the draw for this game is supposed to be if Unicorn is the highest we're getting up to - something that isn't really novel any more in 2016.

Like, G Gen animations tends to be worse than SRW in general so probably not that unless they're going to go all out on this one.

The only thing I can think of is implementing a whole bunch of manga like Thunderbolts (unless that doesn't fall properly in the timeline)
>>
>>13629367
>>13629367

New Thread
>>
>>13629365
The draw is probably what it has always been: sandbox with tons of units, many of them units that don't get the attention that others do (MSVs, etc.)
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.