[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we can all agree kudelia has been useless and annoying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 53852588_p0.jpg (59KB, 753x998px) Image search: [Google]
53852588_p0.jpg
59KB, 753x998px
I think we can all agree kudelia has been useless and annoying because she doesn't have any purpose to the plot until she gets to earth, make a full 180, save the world, yadda yadda.

my question is, how would you make her less annoying and start developing her steadily up to when she gets to earth?
>>
>>13622554
Instead of having her mope every episode, I'd write scenes involving her where she does something funny and/or cute. She might still be useless but that way she at least wouldn't be annoying to watch.
>>
>>13622554
>kudelia useless
Found the retard
>>
>>13622554
By having her give me dubs.
>>
>>13622655
Nice
>>
>>13622628
endearing useless instead of annoying useless? at least she wouldn't remind you how useless she is to the plot right now.

>>13622648
I know she'll have a role when tekkadan gets to earth, but tell me her role in the ship right now other than dwelling on her uselessness.
>>
>>13622764
>endearing useless instead of annoying useless?

Yes. It's a cheap and lazy way to make a character more likeable but I'd take it over what we have now. And of course you can do more for her but I assume the bigger a change the harder it'd be to implement.
>>
File: 1447804762303.png (385KB, 744x710px) Image search: [Google]
1447804762303.png
385KB, 744x710px
>Kudelia
>KuDelia
>KD
>Kum Dumpster
>Cum Dumpster
>>
Have her contribute in some way, like have her want to help fix things.
>>
>>13622554

I don't mind her the way she is. Look, she's not a combatant, and she's not really important to the day-to-day going ons. She's a package to be delivered. What, you want her to be a strong womyn? As long as she doesn't get too underfoot, I'm fine with it.

Seriously, what do you expect her to do? She could keep to her quarters the whole time and contribute just as much.
>>
>annoying

Useless? Okay, I can understand, but annoying?

No.
>>
>>13623287
>>13623390
And here comes the defense force.
>>
>>13623287
This was the same excuse people used to defend Marina.
>>
>>13623427
Here comes the rectard
>>
>>13622797
>KD
Hey, that ain't cool man.
>>
>>13623287
>Seriously, what do you expect her to do?
Teaching the orphans to read was a step in the right direction. Shame that hasn't come up at all since.
>>
>>13626586
Yeah this, what does she want to do in order to stop feeling useless? She is the kids teacher and she helps Atra with her chores, isnt that enough? Its not like anyone but her care about how useful is she, you dont see Atra crying because she is only the cook or the little kids because all they do is move cargo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.