[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know from reading the MG Rinascita's manual that Fell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: m188_51.jpg (107KB, 1000x616px) Image search: [Google]
m188_51.jpg
107KB, 1000x616px
I know from reading the MG Rinascita's manual that Fellini made the thing with the intent of creating a true upgrade to the Wing Gundam instead of just going back to Wing Zero.

I also know from the MG Rinascita Alba's blurb that Fellini further modified the design to be something that "Heero Yuy could have piloted", hence the removal of a couple of his personal design touches.

But did he have to take out the beam capes? After Colony totally could have had those!

Anyway here, have some translated portions of the MG Build Fighter manuals. They've probably already been linked at some point, but on the off-change they haven't you all deserve to know the history of the Amazing Exia:

Build mkII: http://pastebin.com/7QLV2H3x
Fenice Rinascita: http://pastebin.com/Y491J78T
Dark Matter: http://pastebin.com/M7q81AfH
>>
>>13620635

>This machine, having been developed with all of the PPSE Works Team's techniques, is the ultimate gunpla. Developed in secret, it was built in outer space inside a factory shaped like the Ptolemy.

oh wow
>>
File: happy_birthday_cookie.png (168KB, 324x312px) Image search: [Google]
happy_birthday_cookie.png
168KB, 324x312px
>>13620635
>have some translated portions of the MG Build Fighter manuals.

Oh wow, shit, thanks!!!
>>
Incidentally the Build mkII's manual is pretty explicit about it being the fifth mkII. As far as I know there were only three, so is there some sidestory with a fourth somewhere?

Or maybe the fourth one was going to be upgraded even further, so that after the Super Gundam beat up the Titans Build mkII it'd have to face something even stronger!
>>
File: Rx-178-x0.jpg (18KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rx-178-x0.jpg
18KB, 300x400px
>>13620670
RX-178-X0 Prototype Gundam Mk.II. It was piloted by Zero Murasame.
>>
>>13620642
>They went to space just to build a gunpla

Bruh. That's stupid, by BF standards, hell that's even beyond Try standards of taking shit to seriously it's a fucking toy.
>>
File: Wing-Zero1.jpg (93KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Wing-Zero1.jpg
93KB, 1024x768px
Endless Waltz Fenice when
>>
>>13620821
BF Try would have been much improved if in order to upgrade their kits they had to hike into the wilderness and learn the secret arts of sanding from a gunpla sage.

There's a difference between comically serious and just being serious, is what I am saying.
>>
>>13620841
You know what that's a good point.

Still think the space thing is a bit on the stupid absurd. But you have a point it is commically absurd as well.
>>
>>13620642
>was built in outer space inside a factory shaped like the Ptolemy.
Edgia= Mazinkaiser?
>>
>>13620853

All versions of Mazinkaiser are created on Earth.
>>
>>13620642
Maybe its just a wing reference? Thats how gundanium alloy was made in wing.
>>
>>13620642
Wasn't that actually shown in GBF?

Like, they built it on one of those plavsky particle machines, the map was space and it had a Ptolemy shaped ship where the gunpla is being built?
>>
>>13620635
>Did he have to take out the beam capes? After Colony totally could have had those!
Treize is dead, so there's no longer a demand for that.
>>
>>13620961
Yes, but it turns out that instead of being a simulated space it was literally in outer space.
>>
Fenice Rinascita > Wing Zero.
>>
>>13620635
>As a shield, it naturally can be used to block enemy attacks, but thanks to the Beam Rifle Mk-IIs installed inside excess defending should be avoided.
So they acknowledge it. One of the things I hate the most is putting weapons in the thing you're using to block enemy shots, specially beam weapons. The Delta Kai is one of the worst offenders.
>>
>To achieve this, the Titans referenced and improved upon the Gaplant, a transformable mobile suit. You could think of this as the Titans' version of the G-Defenser, though upon combination this unit actually exceeded the Super Gundam's performance.

Super interesting. Thanks OP.
>>
File: 3gA5b2V.png (467KB, 728x340px) Image search: [Google]
3gA5b2V.png
467KB, 728x340px
Oh right, there's this too. The HGBF manuals were kinda boring, but I wanted to see if they were going to say anything at all about this thing.

(They didn't.)

Name: Kamiki Burning Gundam
Model Number: KMK-B01
[Actual] Height: 17.7 meters
[Actual] Weight: 78.0 tons

After the conclusion of the National Tournament, Sekai Kamiki set off on a training trip. And during this trip, a brand new Gunpla was created.

Sekai stated that this was "[his] own original Gundam that [he] imagined and built", and indeed this machine was specced to fit Sekai's personal style as a Fighter. If any other Fighter were to use it, the Kamiki Burning wouldn't be able to exhibit its natural power.

Thanks to the help of Shia Kijima during this model's construction, the inexperienced Sekai made a sudden jump in skill and created a model with an unprecedented level of completion.

Following in the footsteps of and further developing on the Try Burning Gundam, Sekai's previous preferred model, this machine displays its abilities best in a close combat battle.
>>
>>13621117
I like to imagine that Sekai just kinda scribbled out what he wanted his upgrade to look like, then Shia did all the heavy lifting while Sekai just put the parts together at the end.
>>
>>13620954
Why would they throw a Wing reference into the construction of an Exia custom?
>>
>>13621524
it felt more like the 00Q in the movie's opening scene
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.