[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering episode 7 will probably be just a wrap up or an epilogue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (60KB, 743x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 743x667px
Considering episode 7 will probably be just a wrap up or an epilogue tonight's the big night. Will he die?
>>
he will probably die and we'll get a new TOM and SARA backup system
>>
Yep, Intruder shall be the new host
>>
Of course. The real question is: will they replace Blum?
>>
>>13617496
You mean the OLD new host
>>13617503
Why yes with Sonny strait of course
>>
>>13617447
I doubt die, probably get a new body and a new ship.
>>
IBO on Toonami when, lads?
>>
>>13617792
After we get One Punch Man
You know how Toonami chases after these anime of the years
>>13617700
So will this body also come after him in a rageful bloodlust or will it be chill about getting utterly replaced like TOM 4 was
>>
>>13618193
Possibly the latter. I mean, if I remember correctly, TOM 4 shut down Toonami, rather than being forced shut-down.
>>
>>13617447
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>13619011
how dumb you are
>>
>>13619011
Toonami's host has his own story to go with him. When they change the look they make up a story and a miniseries to go along with it.
>>
>>13618474
Yeah he's retired
Or WAS The Intruder confirmed last episode he ATE 4 before coming after 4
>>
>>13619092
I don't watch too am I so didn't know this
>>13619130
>>
>>13617496
The new host will be Peter because ad money.
>>
>>13619159
I think the Intruder actually did say that he tracked down and killed TOM 4. He actually even said that he was a copy, which I assume was paying service to the fans so that we forget TOM 4 even existed.

I'm okay with that, too.
>>
>>13620042
And there was much rejoicing.
>>
>There's your locator, asshole.
Tom 5 is full of piss and vinegar.

Where were you when Green Lantern said the A word?
>>
>>13620104
Things Toonami needs after Intruder 2:
new SARA
new Absolution(ship)

Things it doesn't need:
new TOM, HE MADE IT sans an arm BUT HE MADE IT!
>>
>Punished Tom
>>
>>13620259
My favorite part of this whole thing is that now the "Earth computer" is trying to ping Toonami but can't reach it
So the bumpers are just Command prompts
>>
>>13620259
>Tom gets a new arm
>it's made out of flesh
>>
>>13620265
Yeah, that was a nice touch.
>>
>>13620291
Dear sweet Dragon balls no
I am glad we're getting a new Ship though I didn't like the MKIII it was just a flying hunk of metal brick none of the flash or BANG of the old ones
>>
>>13620299
I've always liked the aesthetics of Toonami up until (with the exception of new TOM ) the current gen everything except TOM and SARA were just to bland and shaded none of the eye point futuristic colors and designs the old Toonami gave us
The Absolution looks like any old ship from a modern gen space game
..... Not that we have to worry about that anymore
>>
>>13617447
Holy shit I didn't get to watch any of it are there links online some where?
>>
>>13620390
Agreed. I want the MKII back
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.