[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Humanoid Cylons be robots like the Centurions or are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cylonpilots.jpg (25KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
cylonpilots.jpg
25KB, 624x352px
Can Humanoid Cylons be robots like the Centurions or are they effectively human?

Also BSG thread because why not.
>>
>>13609583
be considered robots***
>>
>>13609583

That depends on their internals. They seem to be indistinguishable from organic most of the time, but there were those few scenes like in the beginning where you see something glowing under the skin.

They are probably clone-cyborgs rather than robots.
>>
If your "human impersonator" robots can't be distinguished from humans by cutting them, fucking them, punching them, weighing them, x-raying them, or UV/thermal imaging them, they're pretty shitty (or rather, amazingly good) robots. It should be relatively easy to determine when the person in front of you is made of metal and hydraulics and wiring instead of flesh and bone if you're allowed to mess with them. If you can't tell, then they're pretty advanced biotech and we're really stretching "robot" now.

>oh of course they're robots, everything is just nanobots that perfectly recreates blood and tissue and bone and everything else physically human so it's impossible to tell!
See, that shit's dumb.
>>
>BSG Thread
Is that MMO good?
Will there be any more stuff from RDM BSG, like TV, anime,film?
>>
>>13609583
>BSG thread

So will there ever be a continuation on that prequel miniseries? I want more Cylon War, dammit.
>>
>>13611771
Didn't Blood and Chrome saw the first Zyklon War?
>>
>>13611776
>saw
I meant show
>>
>>13611778
That's what I meant. Blood & Chrome seemed to be setting up a continuation, but I don't know if they ever plan to do another miniseries.
>>
>>13611791
but at the end of Blood and Chrome the First Zyklon war was over, and the armistice was signed.
>>
>>13609739
cyborg is different from synthetic organism.
>>
>>13611808
>but at the end of Blood and Chrome the First Zyklon war was over, and the armistice was signed.

No, the end of the war and armistice happened in the flashback in Razor. At the end of Blood and Chrome the war is still ongoing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.