[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Someone tells Delaz that Gihren has a son >doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 19

>Someone tells Delaz that Gihren has a son
>doesn't do Operation Stardust and instead bides his time jerking off in the asteroid field like the rest of the remnants, but probably stirs up enough trouble for the Titans to be formed, may or may not lose Gato
>doesn't stick his fleet's nose into the Gryps conflict because fuck Haman
>backs up Glemy once he leaves Africa and starts spreading around his Gihren Zabi shit
>Glemy Century
Prove this wouldn't happen
>>
>>13607170
Maybe. But Delaz wasn't that great of an Admiral, his support forces might've helped out and given Glemy an Edge, but Judau and the Argama crew were still an issue, and I doubt Gato or Delaz could've stopped that.
>>
>>13607170
>>13607181
Plus it's not like bombing the Federation Fleet didn't help Zeon.
>>
>>13607170
>Prove this wouldn't happen
First, prove how they wouldn't all lose to Judau.
>>
>>13607181
Glemy basically beat Haman's forces and it only failed because he was assassinated by Roux and they were left scrambling without any leader, fighting each other with the Federation fleet en route. Delaz's forces would make it a curbstomp, since they would certainly protect the leader and supplement Glemy's own special forces, or Purus as they are more commonly known
>>
>>13607198
Also, Delaz would probably rush in right away so that there wouldn't be a big conflict at Axis with the Federation looming in. They would exile Haman at the very least if Delaz shows up to bolster Glemy's forces with has the Doven Wolf team and the MP Qubeleys
>>
>>13607170
Assuming they even survive the civil war, their shit gets fucked by Char.
>>
>>13607225
How would Delaz feel about Char anyways? Probably not in high regards considering he was a Gihren loyalist.
>>
>>13607225
How?

>>13607196
The Gundam Team was barely hanging on against a Neo-Zeon that self destructed itself. With everyone trying to kill them in an open conflict? The odds aren't good
>>
>>13607231
That's something that has always intrigued me. For all we know, Delaz probably started out as a Deikun loyalist who turned to the Zabis after Zeon died.

>>13607234
Char outclassed his predecessors in every way, from command, to charisma, to the efficiency of his troops. Not to mention that he would probably be able to get half of the Axis/Delaz troops to join his cause by the mere fact of being Zeon's son.
>>
File: tumblr_nefy1yUsVy1re6nxeo1_1280.png (547KB, 427x589px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nefy1yUsVy1re6nxeo1_1280.png
547KB, 427x589px
>>13607254
I want a particular car
I want a car really really bad
I try and come up with all these excused about how to get a car and how to make it mine
Then this guy comes along and is like hey man I'll help you get that car, then he does it
When another guy who is ostensibly 'better' comes along and says hey man listen to me and I'll help you keep that car, why should I listen to this bozo?

I have the car
I have Zeonic control of the Earth Sphere, I don't really care about some dead guy's ideas about how everybody should leave Earth when I am a part of the privileged body
>>
>>13607269
>I don't really care about some dead guy's ideas
Bullshit. Delaz and Gato's entire characters are built around a dead guys ideas.
>>
>>13607285
Right, and their soldiers are not. By the time Char shows up, they will have had a home, a steady meal, a potential return to civilian life and a hero's welcome for at least a few years now.

What the fuck would Char even do?
'Listen I know you all like being the kings of the Earth, but you should all listen to me because I'm Zeon's son and go beat up those guys who already surrendered some more so they'll leave the Earth'
>>
>>13607293
>and their soldiers are not
Prove it.
>>
>>13607170
>Glemy is informed that ZZ is not canon
>He fades out of existence ala Back to the Future
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg
>>
>>13607324
Most soldiers are not fanatically devoted to muh ideals
Please refer to the ending of Char's Counter Attack where his troops help push back Axis when they were the ones trying to drop the fucking rock
>>
>>13607337
Those soldiers should have been shot for deserting, failing to save Char.

Imagine what would happen if one of the Geara Doga pilots did their job and fired at the Nu Gundam while it was pinned trying to stop Axis destroying it and then rescued Char's pod.
>>
>>13607348
Well they didn't because it's a moronic plan, same as turning on your boss when you already have a comfy life and the new guy didn't do anything during the Neo-Zeon conflict but wants you to listen to him
>>
>>13607360
So why betray the leader and ideals you've been following for the past 2 decades? It's not like dropping Axis on the Earth will destroy it. If anything, dropping Axis on the Earth would save it since it would force Humanity off it and allow it to heal properly.
>>
File: 28141067_p1.jpg (190KB, 599x1072px) Image search: [Google]
28141067_p1.jpg
190KB, 599x1072px
>>13607364
Because it's stupid and once they saw the rock entering the gravity well and saw Amuro pushing it back they all changed their minds

I've proven my point. Zeon boys would not serve Char and try to drop a rock if they have already won
>>
>>13607374
>Because it's stupid
Is not a sufficient reason, double so when they all abandon their leader to help his sworn enemy. The whole scene is inconsistent and a ham fisted attempted to show the 'good' in humanity.
>>
>>13607392
Well they did.
Take any further discussion on CCA and that scene here sucka >>13603745
>>
>>13607170
Why does she wear the mask?
>>
>>13607525
because her show stinks

IIRC that was when they were repainting their MS to bland gray and Rakan and co. were having a fit

Also Glemy was not wearing one so he was basically high the whole time
>>
>>13607401
>Carmen as played by the Purus
>Les Miserables as played by the Purus
>Lady Oscar as played by the Purus
I'd watch those.
>>
>>13607269
The little years of Glemy being on power would make the Earth Sphere a mess as bad as the OYW. Even Haman, of all people, was afraid of him rising to power.

The Neo-Zeon soldiers would have found themselves facing a constant conflict with the AEUG and Federation, with their forces getting slowly depleted and with a ton of resources for no one to use. Glemy would probably start forcing people to get turned into Cyber-Newtypes to make up for this. He'd probably start applying it like his predecessor and purge anyone who might even look funny at him.

Glemy Century was never meant to last long. He certainly would have probably won against Haman's forces, had it not been for the AEUG, but his rule wouldn't have lasted long between the internal dissidence, the AEUG, the Federation, and Char, who would certainly come in with his own forces.

Char would probably be even able to rally the remaining AEUG and Federation forces to defeat Glemy. After own, his own Neo-Zeon in CCA seemed to be mostly composed of more ordinary spacenoids, rather than the tired Zeon remnants.
>>
>>13607187
The Naval Review was mostly old ships. Designed for a pre Mobile Suit military. Not only was Operation Stardust a huge set up to get the Titans formed to take over the EF. It was also meant to help the moon jews at Anaheim get a lot of defense spending money.
>>
File: Cima_Garahau[1].png (49KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
Cima_Garahau[1].png
49KB, 512x256px
ara ara, you seem to have forgot me. everyone's favorite woobie, Cima Garahau.

As long as Cima was floating around. Zeon is bound to lose when she betrays them all.
>>
File: jam it in.png (1MB, 655x862px) Image search: [Google]
jam it in.png
1MB, 655x862px
>>13608537
>>
>>13607374
>Because it's stupid and once they saw the rock entering the gravity well and saw Amuro pushing it back they all changed their minds

More like Amuro changed their minds. Amuro using the psychoframe jedi mind tricked everyone in range into trying to stop Axis.
>>
>>13608639
Perhaps she's wondering why someone would shoot a man right after he's been thrown out of a plane? Damn u Lady Une

>>13608554
>>13608611
Fucking chess players in UC, I swear
>>
File: GM_JIM.png (219KB, 951x757px) Image search: [Google]
GM_JIM.png
219KB, 951x757px
It won't happen, because
G.M. JIM IS THERE
>>
>>13608673
SIG JOHN, SHITBRISKET
>>
>>13607374
Why such a wide stance?
>>
>>13607170
Gihren can't have a son because he's an otaku who can only into hentai anime.
Checkmate.
>>
>>13607364
They were inspired by Amuro's selfless actions, or something like that.
>>
>>13607364
Put your trip back on, Char.
>>
File: 28141067_p4.jpg (288KB, 698x1001px) Image search: [Google]
28141067_p4.jpg
288KB, 698x1001px
>>13611956
Garma of Space Island is not canon

>>13608358
The Federation was surrendering to Haman. There's no reason they wouldn't surrender to Haman's forces led by a new guy who has newtypes and a veteran commander and his fleet.
He could openly create Purus, there wouldn't be any need for conversions
>>
>>13614212
Is that a trucker Puru?

I didn't even know I wanted this.
>>
File: 28141067_p0.jpg (193KB, 534x628px) Image search: [Google]
28141067_p0.jpg
193KB, 534x628px
>>13614418
All you need to do is lynch that nigger Char once he comes asking for your help to free humanity of gravity bro, he doesn't even have a single Puru so fuck him

Despite the meme, Char is not a lolicon. He has no interest in little girls unless they can be a mother to him
Char would kill all of the Purus as they're programmed extremely well as weapons and it's hard to break it even after almost a decade of being raped daily by adult men
Do you really want Char around
>>
File: quess_paraya[1].jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
quess_paraya[1].jpg
52KB, 400x400px
>>13614443
did you forget about Char using a mentally immature new type girl to pilot a giant mobile armor ?
>>
>>13614464
He was just being a turd there, not a pedo.
>>
What is with your ZZ fascination, PHG?
>>
>>13614478
I find ZZ interesting too.
Not particularly good.
But clones and zeon infighting makes for good discussion.
>>
File: yup, yep, yep, mmhmm.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yup, yep, yep, mmhmm.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>13614418
>Mike Judge will never produce a popular hit television show about UC space colony town shenanigans using the twelve Purus as lead characters/templates for humorous rural stereotypes.

I wonder who Mike would voice in that sort of show.
>>
File: 28141067_p14.jpg (240KB, 621x601px) Image search: [Google]
28141067_p14.jpg
240KB, 621x601px
>>13614478
Make Zeon Great Again
>>
>>13614212
You seem to think that just because the Federation would surrender, its forces would stop fighting.

Even during the Zanscare war, there were many Federation units fighting despite the Federation's incompetence and pandering to the Yellow Jackets.

If anything, the Federation surrendering would just give further legitimacy to the AEUG's cause, as you'd have veteran and professional EFF units now joining the AEUG to fight Glemy Toto's Zeon.
>>
File: 31736881_p1.jpg (1MB, 900x1164px) Image search: [Google]
31736881_p1.jpg
1MB, 900x1164px
>>13614507
If the Federation surrendered, outright surrendered, it's also very likely that Zeonic morale would skyrocket.
In the same way that the AEUG would be legitimized and bolstered, so would the Zeons. The surrender of the Federation government would mean that the Neo-Zeon army is for winners, not just desperate youths and tired old veterans. The common man would enlist much easier than they would before. Purus would be tempered by experience, all of the ones that were fresh out of the tank were destroyed by Haman's suicidal Cyber-Newtypes, but ones that had experienced combat before like Puru Two and Marida became ace pilots when they probably experienced only a few sorties. Trained Purus combined with full control of weapons productions to make more Newtype shit would be brutal
>>
Children, behold
Uncommon Glemys
>>
>>13614556
Initially, it would certainly bolster Zeon's cause's support among Spacenoids.

But then, what? Haman is the one who imples Glemy will essentially be a second of Gihren to Judau, and if we go by that (which isn't complete nonsense when you think about it), then Glemy will quickly find himself being distrusted by people within his own ranks.

So instead of a corrupt, stagnant Federation, you'd have a corrupt, stagnant Zeon, that drops colonies or gases them at the slightest sign of dissent. Which would then in turn spring the rise of Federation remnant movements, AEUG/Karaba actions, and, assuming Glemy's Century lasts, the Crossbones and Zanscares rising with even more support.

Then again, if Glemy's Zeon is able to consolidate itself well, it could just be able to outlast at least some of these movements indefinitely.
>>
>>13615256
Yes let's believe everything that Haman says, the ruthless power hungry puppet master who is attracted to ugly Jews and Char. 'Worse than Hitler' is such a meaningless phrase in our day and Gihren was the Hitler of his, so what does it really mean that someone is worse than Hitler when the person saying it has done a colony drop?

Glemy is not at all the kind of character to gas or drop colonies. He values human life and honor enough to not immediately use a small girl as a hostage before thinking about how it could get him some pussy and to not be completely awful to his disposable pawns. The Blue Team was genuinely inspired by Glemy, the Endra's crew listened to him when he said to stop and they were going to crash at Chara's command, all his goons in the rebellion joined up because he would treat them better than Haman. A Glemy Zeon would probably be like a combination of all the non-Gihren siblings. He shows compassion to his underlings and will not use them up and throw them away, unless they're planning something to usurp him, in which case he'll drop you like a potato and make you suffer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtWRnI_fhuMhttps

It ain't gonna be that bad. There's a lot to lose when you just kill willy nilly with human beings and not tank grown lolis so it doesn't seem like he would do that. It was the hand dealt to the Blue Team that made him go through with his rebellion, remember
>>
>>13615326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-jHH9CT8HE

This is the one I meant.
It ain't gonna be that bad. He'd do some Zanscare public executions at worst
>>
>>13614556
Just because they officially surrender doesn't mean you have won.
Neo-zeon would fight a global insurgency.
>>
>>13607170
If I pulled that off would she die?
>>
>>13615517
She is already dead.
>>
File: Dwg2-amuro-ray.jpg (61KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dwg2-amuro-ray.jpg
61KB, 550x800px
>>13615346
Don't forget this faggot was still around. And correct me if im wrong but wasn't there like over nine thousand gundams they could of used?
>>
>>13618606
I would love to see an Alternate CCA where Cima and her Marines are part of Londo Bell. Cougar Cima on the bridge next to Bright.
>>
>>13618606
What's he gonna do? The Federation bank account closes with the Federation
>>
>>13618834
The only thing he needs is a decent mobile suit to kick some ass
>>
>>13618834

Sure - just like the Zeon bank account closed with the death of Zeon in the One Year War. And yet they managed to get Anaheim to make them suits on 4 separate occasions afterwards at the very least (Delaz, Axis, Neo and Sleeves). If Zeon won and took over the Earthsphere, then the Federation with it's ideals of a unified Earthsphere would become the new guerrilla faction who Anaheim kept pimping suits to to ensure there was always a war.
>>
Tell me about Puru, why does she wear the mask?
>>
>>13620646
So she can breathe.
>>
>>13623808
if i pull it off, will she die?
>>
>>13624283
Why would you do that?
>>
>>13624400
because shes a small girl
>>
>>13614212
i'd cum inside puru
>>
>>13618637
FUCKING STOP BRINGING UP CIMA, KATZ IS MORE RELEVANT THAN SHE IS
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.