[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Sentai is getting all it's older stuff subbed and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (324KB, 1604x902px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324KB, 1604x902px
>tfw Sentai is getting all it's older stuff subbed and GUIS won't even TOUCH a Showa rider series
>>
One thing at a time. KR at least has somewhat watchable HKs, while Metal Heroes and 80s sentai have nothing.
>>
They're not really under any obligation to sub what others want, if they want to sub old Sentai it's their prerogative.

Plus, to be fair, there's a shitload more old Sentai than there is Rider.
>>
>>13606850
Showa Sentai >>>>>> Showa Rider
>>
File: mokoto.jpg (44KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
mokoto.jpg
44KB, 500x271px
>Ultraman is still good
>>
>>13606850
>KR
halfway done
>V3
available
>X
HK subs available and being scrubbed
>Amazon
done and available
>Stronger
done by kitsubs
>Skyrider
entirely available with HK and KITsubs
>Super-1
HK subs
>ZX
done
>Black
done
>Black RX
done
>Shin
done
>ZO
done
>J
done

So yeah, you can watch pretty much anything that isnt the second half of the original show. Sentai does not have that luck when it comes to HK subs.
>>
>>13608234
>HK subs available and being scrubbed
Turn Up cancelled the scrub because someone was doing an actual translation.
>>
>>13606850
How fucking selfish are you? Did you really need to make this a topic?
>>
>>13606850
I'm just glad people are still using this shitty photoshop I made
>>
>>13608234
>scrubs
absolutely_disgusting.jpg
>>
>>13614741
It's a fact. Sentai had based Soda working for them.
>>
>>13608234
>HKs watchable
In the X subs sometimes the subtitles jus up and cut off and some episodes are (what I assume was accidentally) left RAW
>>
>>13615709
I really hope you don't unironically believe GoRanger and J.A.K.Q and Battle Fever J in any way surpassed the Rider shows that aired concurrently.
I know Sentai fags are in a constant state of delusion and denial but that's really pushing the boundaries of sense.
>>
>>13608483
I'm sorry maybe there would be more room if Gundam fags just made a Gundam general except a General for the current series and individual topics FOR EVERY OTHER SINGLE DAMN LITTLE THING
but that's none of my business
>>
>>13614741

Not him, but Sentai genuinely did have some of its best shows in the 80s.
>>
>>13615732
>>13615732
You can speak of specific series, I'm speaking in general. And if you paid attention to my post you'd know What series I was mostly basing my opinion on. Of course you could just be ignorant on Sentai.
>>
>>13615889
Nobody gives a shit about Sentai.
>>
>>13616030
But the point of the thread is that nobody gives a shit about Rider.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.