[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why all the hate between the two sides shouldn't all ranger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (213KB, 1432x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 1432x810px
Why all the hate between the two sides shouldn't all ranger fans be one big happy family
>>
File: sentai.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sentai.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>13606637
>>
>>13606637
You'd think, but some people apparently never grew out of their "middle school" phase
>>
File: Sentai is from America.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sentai is from America.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>13606751
This is 4chan. Everything that isn't the specific thing you like is pure shit, and even most people who like the thing you like are wrong, because they're not you.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 935x855px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 935x855px
>>13606761
We have such an inspiring sense of individuality
>>
>>13606766
And that's why we've gathered together.
>>
But they are THEM, not US.
Why would you want anything but death and suffering for THEM, preferably as far away as possible from US?
You're one of THEM, aren't you?
FUCK OFF, THIS IS US ONLY TERRITORY, GO AWAY BACK TO YOUR SHITVILLE, THEM
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 1136x640px
>>13606772
That's why we're here
That's why we've come
We're all a great big part of the things we LOOOVE!
That's why I know
Long as you here too
I'll never EVER be blue
>>
>>13606637
>hate between the two sides
That would imply the PR side hates sentai, which is not the case.

And it happens because people really need to feel superior to others so the way some use is to criticize another person's choices on kid toy commercials.
>>
>>13606774
Geez the U.S sure is getting defensive did Thrump win already
>>
>>13606789
Agreed. I like PR, but I've seen every Over-Time subbed Sentai (though I've dropped Ninninger) + Go-Onger and currently watching Goseiger. Sentai is the consistently better show, but I love PR in its own way just watching how they take a show and make it into something else with all the challenges that presents as well. Also the highs in PR are pretty high.

Though it's fun to feel better than someone else for your interests if you're twelve, the huge beef certain Sentai fans have against PR and PR fans is laughable and largely unnecessary.
>>
It's like Robotech and Macross. One is utter shit composed of footage from different shows, while one is the original. Somehow a group of autistic retards cling to the frankenstein instead of the original even though the mashup is much worse, and usually outright trash.

Basically, fuck PR fags. They're insufferable.
>>
>>13606637

yeah, and all gamers should join together regardless of what system they own
>>
>>13607195
Actually they should. That way /v/ would be less shit of a board.
>>
>>13607195
Console wars ARE dumb.
>>
>>13606761
Is 4chan a world where Instrumentality happened?
>>
But Why? Sure, Sentai is bad enough, but they are literally taking this already garbage to decent show and making it WORSE.

How can you honestly support that? Fair enough, you grew up with it, I did too. But I don't want anything to do with it anymore, Sentai at least has some high points. Power Rangers just doesn't. It takes all that Sentai has, good and bad, chews it all up and spits it out into a pile of disgusting muck where you can't tell what's what anymore; everything is just shit.
>>
>>13607288
>Power Rangers has no high points
Vernon FUCKING Wells was the villain for a season. Don't you DARE tell me this show has no high points.
>>
>>13607175
It's always you guys who think that PR fans only like PR and renounce Sentai. Most if not all PR fans on /m/ also watch Sentai.

Basically, maybe you're the insufferable ones. Go mind your own hobby.
>>
>>13606637
I can't be elitist over my choice of children's superhero shows with an attitude like that.

A lot of Sentai fans see PR fans as a ridiculous strawman, when every PR fan on /m/ tend to like Sentai just as much or more.

>>13607175
Like this guy. Look at how ridiculous he is. Maybe if we all laugh at him he'll go away.
>>
>>13607274
It's a world where we judge and hate you not by how you look like but by your thoughts and opinions on mundane shit.
So, maybe?
It might be the best we can get while still being humans.
>>
>>13607195
Doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. Console wars are annoying.
>>
Would you rather have pure orange juice or sunny d?
>>
>>13608843
>not choosing purple stuff
shigga higga
>>
>>13608843
Sunny D.
>>
>>13608843
is the OJ pasteurized?
>>
>>13607274
Well, most if not all of us are anonymous.
>>
how can we have discussion about things if we all agreed and shit?
>>
>>13609333
But that EXCATLY what a disscussion should be
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 620x350px
>>13608843
EH?!
>>
>>13607294
>Don't you DARE tell me this show has no high points.
Take off your nostalgia goggles. Your franchise is garbage.
>>
>>13609343
Not really, discussions should be about trading arguments with the attempt of finding ,not who, but what's right (which may be one of the two sides, or an intermediate thing). It includes both agreement and disagreement, both are required to have an ideal discussion.
>>
>>13609543
ebin
>>
>>13609548

So, you want it to become a hugbox?

dis·cus·sion
dəˈskəSH(ə)n/
noun
the action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
"the proposals are not a blueprint but ideas for discussion"
a conversation or debate about a certain topic.
plural noun: discussions
"discussions about environmental improvement programs"
synonyms: conversation, talk, dialogue, discourse, conference, debate, exchange of views, consultation, deliberation; More
a detailed treatment of a particular topic in speech or writing.
synonyms: examination, exploration, analysis, study; treatment, consideration
"the book's candid discussion of sexual matters"
>>
>>13609550
If you want a place where people love you, try Rangerboard.

Back in 2011 posting Power Rangers got you banned. It was a better time.
>>
>>13609574
>So, you want it to become a hugbox?
I meant the literal opposite you retard, your quote is also what I said with different wording.

>>13609618
> It was a better time.
PR is the best toku fanbase on /m/ so it getting banned means everything was worse.
>>
>>13609901
>PR
>best
pick one
>>
>>13609618
>Back in 2011 posting Power Rangers got you banned
[citation needed]
>>
>>13609923
/ssg/ is butthurt filipinos who fap over the girls with barely anything else going on
/krg/.....there's just so much wrong with the people who post there
ultraman threads are mostly people shitting on KR and Sentai
/prg/ is actual PR discussion (except when /ssg/ comes in)
>>
>>13610273
>be a constant lurker on /prg/ and i'm pretty tolerated there
>one of my first questions on /ssg/ was me getting shit on
>>
File: 1442006965253.gif (3MB, 358x268px) Image search: [Google]
1442006965253.gif
3MB, 358x268px
its just a cheap knock off. I think I'd be more of a fan of Power Rangers if they did more shit like RPM, or just something that wasnt a heavily watered down version of the japanese show.

When they do something different, or when they are about to get canceled is when power rangers shine because they dont give a fuck and end up getting high ratings.

Rpm was great, it was it's own storyline, mostly original fight scenes (stockfootage towards the end) and just kinds did things their own way.

But it never is that.
It's usually just saban having a shitty story to go over stockfootage fights and terrible characters and worse actors.

Honestly, what is good about power rangers anyways that is american made?
The suits, the fight scenes, the mechs, the weapons are all japanese and japanese stockfootage.

The only thing american or 100% original tends to be the worst things about it, the "Writing" and the "actors".
>>
>>13610406
This post is what happens when you just read about super sentai on wikipedia (your last visit there) and want to look cool.

>power rangers is only good when it doesnt do what is supposed to do
That's not how it works. Granted, RPM is great.

>It's usually just saban having a shitty story to go over stockfootage fights and terrible characters and worse actors.
Only the neo-saban seasons that arent Dino Charge, before that, it hasnt been that way since like Turbo.

>The suits, the fight scenes, the mechs, the weapons are all japanese and japanese stockfootage.
There's plenty of original fights, suits and weapons.

>The only thing american or 100% original tends to be the worst things about it, the "Writing" and the "actors".
That depends on the season. Also
>watching kids toy commercials for good writing and actors
>>
>>13610406
There are original American made fight scenes though.

Anyhoo hey, it's totally cool to not be cool with PR. It's a weird fucking show, and that's a totally rational opinion to have. PR isn't great a lot either!

But It's those other fans that take it to the next level and actually spite PR fans for liking it. Like these lords over here:
>>13607175
>>13607288
Like, those people need to stop giving that much a shit, seriously.
>>
>>13610350
/prg/ is a chill place. Talking about Sentai in there now actually. There isn't a lot to be mad against other people in /prg/, unless you happen to like RangerCrew I guess, but who does.
>>
File: 1430332267263.jpg (56KB, 1365x767px) Image search: [Google]
1430332267263.jpg
56KB, 1365x767px
>>13610565
sorry, I never go on super sentai wiki.
>There's plenty of original fights, suits and weapons.

Plenty is only a handful, if they were more original with it or just not relied on the stockfootage it would be better is all im saying. Make more like RPM.

>>13610573
>There are original American made fight scenes though.
there are a few of them. Far and few between. When they introduced the Titanium ranger, that was some good stuff. Disney did some fun stuff as well. Sure they had more misses than hits, but I did enjoy Jungle Fury for abit. I never kept up with it though.

I'm just saying why I dont like Power Rangers. I'm not saying Super Sentai has better actors or writing, but it is leagues above the crap saban shits out.

But in my opinion, Power Rangers does nothing better than super sentai but only worse, so I dont understand why people still watch it other than they are either nostalgia fags, dont know sentai exist, or adamant about watching PR to spite Super Sentai for some fucking reason.
>>
>>13610604
>sorry, I never go on super sentai wiki.
Well, yeah, it's a fact the tokusatsu fanbase can't into wiki.

>Make more like RPM.
The franchise literally exist because of the fact they can use stock footage. Not saying RPM is bad, but what you're proposing is for it to go against what it is. It's like saying that in order to make good comics they should just make movies. That's not how it works.

>But in my opinion, Power Rangers does nothing better than super sentai but only worse, so I dont understand why people still watch it other than they are either nostalgia fags, dont know sentai exist, or adamant about watching PR to spite Super Sentai for some fucking reason.
Because you can enjoy something despite there being something better? I watch both and like both, and personally enjoy seeing how in PR they manage to exploit the footage or how they make it "blend in" to make another show. By your logic, we should only watch one sentai season and skip any others that are worse.

> or adamant about watching PR to spite Super Sentai for some fucking reason.
Literally no one does it, stop with that strawman.
>>
>>13610580
The second I dumped those RPM pics during the summer I knew I was in the right place.
>>
>>13610632
>Well, yeah, it's a fact the tokusatsu fanbase can't into wiki.
I do use KR wiki, but thats just to see who acted in an episode, or the learn the kanji of a thing.

>The franchise literally exist because of the fact they can use stock footage. Not saying RPM is bad, but what you're proposing is for it to go against what it is. It's like saying that in order to make good comics they should just make movies. That's not how it works.

But why cant it work that way? Because it's been made on the cheap since the beginning, it should always be made on the cheap? Why not do something different and actually give a shit when making a shit product for shitty kids?

>Literally no one does it, stop with that strawman.
I'm not strawmanning, I'm putting in a ridiculous example as a weak attempt humor with something that only an autistic would think about doing
>>
>>13610604
>adamant about watching PR to spite Super Sentai for some fucking reason.
No one does this.
>>
>>13610655
>But why cant it work that way?
Power Rangers is a show that uses sentai footage. Making a different show that uses sentai footage or any sort would make it not power rangers. Which is not necesarilly bad, but a completely different thing from the norm.
What you're asking for is for them to take the suits and make an entirely different show. Then, whay even bother getting the sentai suits? The entire reason the franchise exist is because they can work around most of the filming. Now, whether that way of doing things is/can or isnt/cant be good or not is a different matter, but that's the way PR works.
For something 100% original, Saban also made Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog.
>>
>>13610655
>, it's a fact the tokusatsu fanbase can't into wiki.
>I do use KR wiki, but thats just to see who acted in an episode, or the learn the kanji of a thing.
>
>>The franchise literally exist because of the fact they can use stock footage. Not saying RPM is bad, but what you're proposing is for it to go against what it is. It's like saying that in order to make good comics they should just make movies. That's not how it works.
>
>But why cant it work that way? Because it's been made on the cheap since the beginning, it should always be made on the cheap? Why not do something different and actually give a shit when making a shit product for shitty kids?

RPM was made that way more or less because it was thought to end the franchse. Go out with a bang you know?

It doesn't excuse that SHITTY FUCKING CLIFFHANGER but regardless

>>13610667
>hating sentai for no reason
something something linkara nasty cockslut
>>
>>13606637
I don't like PR so why should I like it's fans? /m/ was a great place until the PRfags got their own general. Now this place is a hugbox.
>>
>>13610696
>Saban also made Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog.
I actually wish he'd do this more often. I love the fact he used Irish mythos in that series.

Anyhow, how the fuck can someone think that one show with spandex is superior to the other? I really hate this weaboo fixation on Japanese superiority. They're both stupid shows that you sit back and watch for shenanigans.
>>
>>13610747
>I really hate this weaboo fixation on Japanese superiority.
You ever consider the fact that people prefer Sentai because it came before PR, and does everything better? It has nothing to do with being Japanese. Originals are always better than the adaptation.
>>
>>13610730
>I don't like PR so why should I like it's fans?
Because totally normal people can not like something and be indifferent to whoever likes it?

Next time I'm hanging out with friends, and one of them drinks grape soda, which I hate, I guess I should just take it as a personal attack now.
>>
>>13610730
>I don't like PR so why should I like it's fans?
"not liking PR" is fine.
However, that doesnt make being constantly butthurt about what other people like fine either.

>/m/ was a great place until the PRfags got their own general. Now this place is a hugbox.
Yeah, the one general we have really had a huge impact on /m/ overall.

>>13610763
>PR
>adaptation
That's your problem.
>>
>>13610763
Space, Time Force, Ninja Storm, and RPM beg to differ. The adaptation CAN surpass the original you know.

>>13610769
This

Why the fuck do people get bent out of shape if you don't like Brand X or Y?
>>
>>13610776
>Space, Time Force, Ninja Storm, and RPM beg to differ.
I can tell you've never seen the Sentai versions, or you wouldn't say this. Now stop parroting rangerboard and /prg/ and form your own opinions.
>>
>>13610804
I've watched both versions of all of those and the only one I differ is Time Force.
>>
>>13610771
>That's your problem.
That's exactly what it is you retard.
>>
>>13610776
>No subs for Timeranger nor Hurricanger...b-b-but I know the Power Rangers versions are better!!

You're an idiot. Go back to Rangerboad and tell them how cool you are.
>>
>>13610812
Bullshit you have. Why do you Powerfags always try to act like you're show isn't a complete abomination? It's a complete insult to Super Sentai in every way, and has been since 1993. How can a show that cuts up footage from another show and tries to sell it as it an original concept be good?

Go find usenet posts from 1993 and you'll find plenty of Sentai fans who didn't like PR. Not all of us grew up with your shit, and we don't have to like it.
>>
>>13610776
Personally I put DinoThunder as a good season but I haven't seen abaranger so that's probably me being biased

>>13610804

Whoops maybe it is bias. But why the "rangerboard-/prg/" diss? Personally Time Force, DinoThunder, and RPM are some of my favorite seasons. I'd probably dig Space more had I experienced the characters for myself instead of watching it now, but hey.

>>13610822
Well not having subs would mean an opinion on the series can't be properly voiced, right? Unless they know Japanese or something. It's probably what they saw first, so there's a slight bias, which is understandable.
>>
>>13610836
>Complete abomination
Hyperbole of the year, folks
>>
>>13610814
It isnt, PR is not promoted as an american sentai, it's promoted as another show. Thinking like you do is what made Samurai happen.

>>13610822
Hurricanger has full HK subs and Timeranger has guessubs that are fine for the most part.

>>13610836
>How can a show that cuts up footage from another show and tries to sell it as it an original concept be good?
By using the footage well.

>Go find usenet posts from 1993 and you'll find plenty of Sentai fans who didn't like PR. Not all of us grew up with your shit, and we don't have to like it.
But I already know that tryhards existed for centuries.
>>
File: tumblr_mkse5rWg8u1qjv6clo1_500.png (101KB, 418x297px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkse5rWg8u1qjv6clo1_500.png
101KB, 418x297px
>>13610696
im not asking for miracles, but time force, lightspeed and the disney era stuff was when pr was at it's best.
If anything, if saban wasnt in charge and back to disney, im sure it could be a halfway decent thing.

>>13610704
thats what I said up here basically
>>13610406
>When they do something different, or when they are about to get canceled is when power rangers shine because they dont give a fuck and end up getting high ratings.

if Disney still had the right, I think Go-Busters would of been a great sequel to RPM. It's the future where mankind rebuild from the ruins of that RPM era and the bad guys come back. I believe the Black Ranger in that series was like half a robot? he could of been old or the commander of the Go-busters in fighting the old threat again. Maybe load up the old RPM guys as data like Jin. But thats not really an original thought.

>>13610747
>Anyhow, how the fuck can someone think that one show with spandex is superior to the other? I really hate this weaboo fixation on Japanese superiority. They're both stupid shows that you sit back and watch for shenanigans

It's like an original vs a reboot or a rip-off.

Why would someone think the 1980s Robocop is superior to the 2010s Robocop?

One is original, it had it's own idea, and executed it really well. Alot of work went into it and it shows.

The other one is just aping off the original, no thought went into it, and was made on branding alone.

maybe thats a bad example, but thats the one that came to mind.

or what >>13610763 said works better.
>>
>>13610870
I haven't seen Gobusters but it definitely looks cool. Would RPM have been better off with suits like GoBusters? I love it but I feel like it was really fighting against the car motif of the Go-Onger suits.
>>
>>13610837
> But why the "rangerboard-/prg/" diss?
Common strawman to bash PR fans while systematically denying their own fanbase's issues.
>>
>>13610776
>Space, Time Force, Ninja Storm, and RPM beg to differ. The adaptation CAN surpass the original you know.

Now I've seen these series, and the only one I can say is better is RPM.
I loved Go-Onger, dont get me wrong, it was nice, silly and goofy. Sousuke was high as fuck every episode. It was nice and neat.

But when I saw RPM, I was blown away. Not because it was amazing, but because they did something different. They took the suits, the stock footage, the mechs and the monsters and made their own unique brand on it.

Dr. K explaining the stock footage, them being aware of what Go-onger is. That is what sold me.

Space is nearly the same thing but not as powerful as RPM. I liked Space for what it did but I dont think for a second its better than MegaRanger.
>>
>>13610870
>im not asking for miracles, but time force, lightspeed and the disney era stuff was when pr was at it's best.
So more than half of the shows were good? I'd say that's a pretty good track record.
>>
>>13610883
Go-busters was practically a good idea for RPM2. The main baddies were computer viruses and the heroes had "computer bugs" in them. Basically it was a computer motif with animals and spec-ops.

In the context of the show, The suits and mechs were designed by the scientist lady as a child I believe, so i think the "silly" animal motif worked for how dank and mad max the world was.

So the Go-busters suits would be like the next step in the Go-Onger suits. More serious as time went on, but still have the animal motif that it started with.
>>
>>13610891
I should rephrase that, i apologize, not all the disney era stuff was amazing, see Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Operation OverDrive, Mystic Force etc etc
>>
>>13610884
I know it's stupid asking but I really wish everyone could get along. It's probably because I'm newish to this board but I don't get all the arguing

>find /prg/ through once in a blue moon on /co/
>get into/learn about sentai from there
>get into/learn about kamen rider from there

I mean I'm new to this stuff but I love watching it. My first KR was Drive and it was amazing, I'm now on Fourze. I think Dino Charge is alright and I'm watching Jetman on the side.

>>13610887
RPM made me love the franchise after I thought I grew out of it once Samurai, Megaforce, and SMF hit. It's awesome.

>can't reccomend it to buds because it still bears the power rangers name

Can it still be called PR? It was drastically different from any other season and barely has any ties to the "ranger canon" save from that Samurai special.

>>13610904
Sounds so cool, man. I wish GoBusters could get adapted, but it's highly unlikely. Also that Cyber Corps pitch was kinda crap.

>>13610912
Technically, wasn't Wild Force still Saban?
>>
>>13610912
Only Overdrive was bad out of those tho.

>>13610918
>but I don't get all the arguing
as we explained, it's just one group of people who really really need to feel superior to others

>Can it still be called PR?
It's about spandex heroes beating monsters with giant robots using sentai footage.

>and barely has any ties to the "ranger canon" save from that Samurai special.
Why the ", the canon is pretty solid and RPM has also been referenced in Super Megaforce, not to mention it actually explained stuff about the suits and the morphing grid.

>Technically, wasn't Wild Force still Saban?
Technically, it was Disney's, the staff was mostly Saban's tho.
>>
>>13610933
Overdrive still had an aces teamup.

I haven't seen all of SMF, but I thought RPM's episode in it was pretty crappy, at least from what I've heard other people call it.

I just posed a question because I feel RPM is a good show, not just a good entry as a PR season. I've tried to pitch RPM to many people, got them interested, and they dropped it the second they heard "Power Rangers". If it were standalone, that could be averted, but that's just wishful thinking on my end.

I will say one thing that Sentai has an advantage over PR though: OSTs. I swear some seasons had some really good original scores and/or insert songs. RPM had a couple that sounded so unique I thought they were licensed.
>>
>>13610951
>Sentai has an advantage over PR though: OSTs
There are some A+ soundtracks when they started scoring Saban era. Wild Force was probably the best: https://youtu.be/_VVNTExW4Ew?t=11m41s
Goddamn... it was so good.

They haven't been that good since and especially not now with Noam Kaniel.
The soundtrack for Super Sentai is usually leaps and bounds above PR and usually exudes in personality.

>>13610918
>Wild Force still Saban?
PR was acquired by Disney at that point, but the production team was still MMPR Productions.

>>13610884
>Common strawman to bash PR fans while systematically denying their own fanbase's issues.
Take a drink every time an elitist Sentai fan fails to construct a proper argument and utters "going back to Rangerboard", says "powerfag", or uses gross hyperbole to criticize PR.

>>13610776
>Space, Time Force, Ninja Storm, and RPM beg to differ. The adaptation CAN surpass the original you know.
I never liked this fixation people have on comparing the two shows and one of them HAS to be better. They're all different things, judge them to their own.
>>
>>13611388
I probably should have mentioned the sheer AVAILABILITY of OSTs. Sorry bout that.

But holy shit the more orchestral scores in Time Force and Wild Force were GOD TIER.

Would someone that liked a different adaptation like the source material? Like I love RPM but I haven't seen Go-Onger except I know it's a different beast entirely. Is it good in its own right?
>>
Sentai purists are might uppity seeing how their previous Mongolian sketch show would've been dead in the water if t hadn't been for PR's astronomical success. I hope the Lionsgate movie stirs up more interest around the globe for the brand.
>>
>>13610804
Not that anon, but I've seen Megaranger and Space blows it out of the water with all those sub-plots and that god-tier conclusion. Like TJ losing his memory, the advent of the Psycho Rangers, Astronema being Karone, Zordon out of the picture and the Command Center getting destroyed, and how evil got cleansed through Zordon's sacrifice.

And Time Force had Vernon Wells as Ransik. He was the villain from the Arnold movie Commando and truly made Time Force special.

I haven't see Ninja Storm or RPM yet so I can't comment.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.