[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's right order to watch Bubblegum Crisis? Should I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: BGC_OVA.png (177KB, 230x337px) Image search: [Google]
BGC_OVA.png
177KB, 230x337px
What's right order to watch Bubblegum Crisis?
Should I just skip first the original and watch Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 and then AD Police Files -> A.D. Police: To Protect and Serve and finally Parasite Dolls?
>>
>>13590628
why would you skip the original?
>>
>>13590635
Isn't Tokyo 2040 just remake of it?
>>
>>13590641
it's very different
>>
>>13590647
Guess I'll go with release order then. Does any of these have blurays? From what I've seen it looks pretty amazing and DVDs don't do justice for them.
>>
>>13590641
2040 is a reboot. As far as I know Parasite Dolls and both the AD Police OVAs use the original rather than the 2040 continuity.

If you want to skip something skip Crash.
>>
>>13590628
>original
80s as fuck, some very good animation in the latter episodes, plot makes little sense but loads of cool shit are happening
>2040
mid-90s as fuck, some cool shit, plot goes full fucking retard in the second half
>AD Police files
Grimdark 80s cyberpunk at its finest. Some asspulls and the so-called MC is actually a jobber who does nothing, but otherwise super creepy and very well-done. The manga is also fucking great.
>AD Police : To Protect and Serve
MAD GAY 2000: EXTREME HOMOLUST EDITION
>Parasite Dolls
A clumsy attempt to cash in on the success of '95 GITS by recreating the gloomy/gross atmosphere of AD Police, but mostly just boring. Still some good animation.
>>
>>13590665
>MAD GAY 2000: EXTREME HOMOLUST EDITION
Is it gayer than Legend of the Blue Wolves?
>>
>>13590665
Do Crash
>>
>>13590672
eh, pretty much like the original series but with subpar animation.
>>
I really want to download the bluray rips of the original, but fuck 100gb for a single series.
>>
>>13590686
bakabt has 720p version of it that's only 12gb.

I don't mind 720p myself as my TV can only go up to it. Need to buy HD TV sometime soon.
>>
>>13590641

Why don't you do proper research instead of being a retard and asking stupid questions?
>>
>>13590702

720p is HD you stupid fucker.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.